Guerison Sexuelle (Sexual Healing)

Story Info
Man goes to a sex therapist.
5.8k words
4.68
91.1k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perja
Perja
34 Followers

William checked the address on the piece of paper and looked at the building in front of him; fifty-four twenty-six west Orion. He stopped in front of a security speaker system and pressed the call button.

"Yes?" Came a quiet, female voice.

"Umm, yeah, yes, hi, hello, uh, my name is William, William Bertrand, I have an appointment with Miss Lavande?"

A loud 'click' sounded from the gate and William pulled it open and stepped inside. He had never seen anything like it; it was as if he were transported instantly to another country. The fence that surrounded the property was iron flanked with bamboo on either side. He was standing on a granite bridge which led him over a koi pond and cascading waterfalls to a pair of shoji doors. As if on cue the doors slid open and revealed a young woman clad in a long black silk robe with a scarlet sash around her waist.

"Please come with me," she said and turned abruptly, walking through a second pare of doors and into a center courtyard. The building was in the shape of a large rectangle with multiple rooms along the exterior. They walked quickly along the wooden floors, passing room after room. All of the doors were closed, and though he could hear nothing more than gurgling fountains mixed with classical music, he sensed that none of the rooms were empty.

The woman had led him three quarters of the way around the rectangle, and then turned away from the courtyard and down a narrow path. At the other end was yet another Japanese-style structure. The young woman tapped lightly at the paper doors before sliding them open.

"Please take off your shoes and your jacket," she said to him. He obliged and she set the items neatly at his feet before ushering him into the room. When he turned back to ask her a question, she shut the screen decisively between them; he was alone, or so he thought.

"Mr. Bertrand," he heard a soft voice. He spun around. Olivia Lavande stood next to her cherry wood desk wearing a lavender and yellow robe with black obi sash. Her long, waist length hair was parted in the middle and was pushed back from her face revealing the curve of her neck. She stepped forwards and stretched out her hand. "It's wonderful to meet you."

"Thank you for agreeing to see me," he said, shaking her hand; he was suddenly aware that his palms were sweating.

"Please sit down," she said, taking her own seat behind the desk, "what can we help you with?"

"My naturopath referred me. Well, ah, let's see. I have been suffering severe neck pain. I've tried everything; medications, acupuncture, massage therapy, traction, even. Nothing works, and I do mean nothing. I had an x-ray and MRI and all of that, there is no problem that can be seen with the naked eye. I can't sleep, I can't sit up for long periods of time...my work, is beginning to suffer. Dr. Li said that I should consider your services."

"I see," Olivia said smiling.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, I'm just not familiar with your facility. Dr. Li only said that this is a wellness center. What exactly do you do here?"

"That is true, we are a wellness center. We focus on the mind, body and spirit and have many different therapies and techniques available, which are rare at the least and non-traditional at best."

"How will you know if you can help me?"

"You will decide if we can help you, Mr. Bertrand. Please, come with me." Olivia stood and walked past him to the southern wall, and slid two paper screens open and stepped into a much smaller room; a paper lantern sat in each corner. She moved to a low, black table and knelt in front of it, dipping her hands into a large white porcelain bowl. Without looking at him she said, "please remove your shirt."

William hesitated for just a moment; he hated taking off his clothes, hated being examined, and above all, wasn't sure how comfortable he was in this place, with this woman. Nonetheless, he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. Olivia dried her hands, stood, walked to him and took the shirt from him. She walked behind him and hung it from a hook on the wall. William stood nervously, unsure of what to expect. She turned again and moved directly behind him.

"I am going to examine your neck," she said, her breath tickling his spine.

"It's the-"

"It is the left side that is bothering you."

How did you know that?" he asked.

She was quiet for a moment, and then said, "please close your eyes, Mr. Bertrand. I want you to breathe deeply, in through your nose, out through your mouth, until I have finished."

"Alright," he said, then closed his eyes and began to breathe as deeply and calmly as he could. He waited, but felt nothing. He took a few more deep breaths, but still she hadn't touched him.

After a few minutes of breathing, he felt a strong heat on the left side of his neck, but he wasn't sure what it was; hands? Heating pad? Warm cloth? As the heat intensified in his neck, a strong, sharp pain flew down his back and stopped in his left thigh. William doubled over, grabbing his leg, nearly falling to his knees.

"Wha-what was that?" As quickly as the pain had come, it was gone. "What did you do?"

"I would like for you to put your shirt back on. I will wait for you in the next room."

A few minutes later William was again sitting across the desk from Olivia Lavande, rubbing his neck self consciously. "I don't understand? I felt something touch me, it was hot."

"That was your energy, the same energy that is causing you pain. It is energy that needs to be released."

"Energy?" she nodded. William was familiar with the concept of energy within the human body, but this was leaving him with an unsettled feeling.

"You said that your work is beginning to suffer, is that right?" William nodded. "Well what about your personal life?"

"What about it?"

"Is it suffering?"

"What do you mean?"

"Intimacy, Mr. Bertrand."

"Intimacy? You mean...no...no, I'm not married."

"Girlfriend?"

He shifted his weight. "No."

"Sexual partner?"

"What? No, why are you asking me these questions? What does this have to do with my neck?"

Olivia came around the desk and stood in front of William with her hands folded together. "In the 1950s Robert Kinsey, a scientist who first explored human sexuality in any detail, described the orgasm as, 'an explosive discharge of neuromuscular tension'. Repressed sexual energy can have a tremendous impact on our bodies. It can cause great joy, and if not attended to properly, it can also cause great stress, even pain. I think that your naturopath suspected this, and that is why you were sent here." William felt his face redden. "Do you recall the last time you had an orgasm Mr. Bertrand?"

"I...wait, what?"

"If you're not in a relationship, how often do you self-stimulate?"

"I...I don't think I am comfortable with this," William said, standing from his chair.

"Is sex something that makes you uncomfortable, generally?"

"I'm referring to this conversation; this is highly irregular and extremely personal. I thought I was here about my neck?"

"Everything we discuss is confidential, and I promise you, if addressed properly it can heal your problem." William searched the tatami straw mat beneath his feet for some measurement of clarity; what the hell was going on? Suddenly Olivia raised her right hand above his head; she closed her eyes and took a few long, slow breaths before opening them again. William was overwhelmed with the urge to bolt from the room, but had somehow become transfixed by the woman before him. She slowly, very slowly brought her palm down in front of his face, but she did not touch him. Just as her hand was in front of his throat, William felt a tingling sensation atop his head. She continued moving her hand down in front of his chest, and the sensation followed and turned hot and cold and the same time. His chest felt that it would explode and he took in a sharp breath. Olivia was not fazed by his reaction, and continued to pull her hand down in front of his belly. As it passed in front of his waist, William felt a shudder down his spine and gasped loudly, then stepped back from her, unable to contain the reaction between his thighs. "How- what did you do to me?" he exclaimed, his legs feeling weak.

"It is just energy coming into contact with energy, Mr. Bertrand. "You do not need to be afraid."

"I'm not afraid. I'm not. But look, Miss Levande, right? I appreciate you taking the time to see me, I do, I'm sure you are extremely busy, but this isn't what I came here for, this isn't going to help me."

Olivia folded her hands together again and smiled. "Then you are ready to go." She said.

"I...yes, yes I am."

****

In his dreams since meeting Olivia Levande, William had come to realize that which had completely escaped him in the few minutes he had actually been with her; she was captivatingly beautiful. William wasn't immune to beauty of any woman...he'd just become used to ignoring it; he'd never had a steady girlfriend. Not that he was a bad looking guy, in fact, the women in his office called him Clark Kent; he was tall, dark and handsome...he just wasn't into the kinds of things that other people were, or expected him to be. Growing up he had always been a loner, and as an adult, he allowed himself to be consumed by his career.

Now, he was consumed by thoughts of her; flawless, creamy brown skin, long, jet black hair, and what he could only imagine was a beautiful body. Her eyes were mesmerizing, and her voice like warm caramel. Whether awake or sleeping, he replayed the feel of her touch, though he knew she had never laid a hand on him. Everything seemed to move in slow motion, and the intensity of, well, whatever it was, increased exponentially. In each nocturnal encounter, he could see her hands hovering just above his skin, and each time they moved closer, closer, closer... William awoke to a searing pain in his neck and shoulder. The pain managed to increase moment by moment and he was starting to feel like he was going to go crazy.

****

It was barely seven the next morning and William had already been pacing outside the gate to fifty-four twenty-six west Orion for twenty minutes. He didn't have an appointment and he hadn't exactly been...receptive the last time he was there. Despite his pride, he pressed the buzzer.

"Yes?" came a woman's voice.

"Yes, hi...hi, look I was here last week, I saw Miss Lavande? I know she's busy, but I...I need to see her."

"Your name sir?"

"Bertrand...William Bertrand." Silence. "Hello? Hello, are you there?" Silence, followed by the distinct buzz and click of the door opening. Once inside he hurried across the granite bridge, slipped his shoes off and pushed back the double doors; Olivia Lavande stood in the center of the room.

"Good morning," he said. She smiled, but did not respond. "Umm, my neck hasn't gotten better...it's worse actually, and, well...I need your help." He cleared his throat, "I believe that you can help me."

"You have given this consideration."

"More than I thought I ever would, yes."

She smiled, "come with me then Mr. Bertrand, you look like you could use some tea."

****

William sat on the matted floor across from Olivia, a low table separating them. Two women, both clad in black silk robes with red sashes prepared tea and fresh fruit, then stepped silently from the room, pushing the paper doors closed; he felt like they were the last two people on earth.

Olivia sipped her tea in silence, her eyes rarely leaving his. He watched intently as she ate each piece of fruit...kiwi...strawberry...mango...star fruit.

"You're staring Mr. Bertrand."

His cup nearly dropped to the floor. "I'm sorry, I...I didn't realize. I guess I am."

"Why were you staring at me?"

"I...well I'm not sure. I was watching you eat, I guess."

"And?"

He thought for a moment, sipping his tea. "You looked like you were really enjoying it...the fruit."

"If I was enjoying the fruit, what were you enjoying?"

He chuckled, shaking his head slightly. "Is this about sex?"

"Is it?"

He paused. "I... was enjoying watching you...eat the fruit." He took a deep breath and exhaled, feeling a twinge of pain in his neck.

"The pain you feel does not have anything to do with your neck. Your sexual energy is misguided and it is manifesting in this most uncomfortable way. Do you accept this idea?"

He nodded.

Alright then, I'll have some questions for you...questions like the ones I asked the other day."

He nodded again.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"Five years ago."

"How often do you masturbate?"

William knew he was blushing. "Not very often."

"When was the last time, can you recall?"

He was sure his cheeks were on fire. "Day before yesterday...thought it might help."

"Did it?"

"No."

"When was the last time you had an orgasm?"

"I'm not sure...I don't know if I ever have."

"What do you enjoy most about sex?"

"Intimacy."

"What do you enjoy least?"

"Intimacy."

She set down her cup and ate one last piece of strawberry, chewing the dripping fruit slowly; the room was still. He drained his cup and also set it on the table, watching her intently. "It is likely that you will be here for the rest of the day."

"That's fine, I don't have to go into the office."

"Are you ready, then?"

"Ready for what?"

"To begin your treatment, Mr. Bertrand."

"Right, of course...yes, I'm ready...and please, call me William."

Olivia stood and led William through a series of sliding doors and into a sizeable bath room, lit only by a large, single skylight. The entire room was made from wood, and minimal in design; the large soaking tub nestled against the western wall seemed to be the focal point of the room. The tub was filled with steamy water, and rose petals floated on the surface.

"You'll start with a soak in the tub. This will help you release your self consciousness and increase your self awareness."

"For how long?"

She smiled again, "for as long as it takes, of course," and slid the doors closed between them.

William stood for a moment and looked around the room. So this was the cure? A bath? He shook his head to himself and pulled off his shirt, feeling the familiar and nerve racking pain in his neck. "What the hell", he muttered to himself.

Getting into the tub had proved harder than he thought it would; he was certain the water was just a few degrees under boiling. He stood naked at its center, allowing time for his legs to adjust to the scorching heat. After a full ten minutes had passed he lowered himself into the water and almost instantly became dizzy. He leaned his head on the wooden rim and exhaled.

****

William opened his eyes sometime later and blinked at the ceiling above; the room was silent. For a moment he could feel nothing and wondered what had been in the tea he drank earlier; maybe some sort of herbal muscle relaxer? He was certain his body had never felt so calm and light and everything seemed to move slowly, and effortlessly.

"Would you like some water to drink?"

William blinked again and slowly turned his head; there stood Olivia Lavande. He cleared his throat and struggled to sit up, his head feeling light, "how long have you been standing there?"

"Would you like some water to drink?" she repeated.

"Please," he said sinking back into the water.

She stepped to the side of the tub and held a small wooden cup to his lips, tipping it gently. The ice cold water felt like an assault on his senses and he sipped slowly. When he'd finished he closed his eyes, wiping the sweat from his face.

"How long have I been in here?"

"How do you feel, William?" she asked, her voice soft.

"I feel...I feel like I am the most relaxed that I have ever been in my life," he said, and turned his head to look at her.

She smiled, "good, that is good."

****

Nothing felt more natural than two women rubbing towels over his naked, wet body. William stood in the center of the bath room while the women busily absorbed every droplet of water, pulling the still clinging flower petals from his skin. He stood with his eyes closed, breathing in through his nose, and out through his mouth. One of the women urged his thighs apart and he willingly widened his stance. He took in a sharp breath when he felt her hand slip around his limp shaft as she pushed the towel between his legs.

Once he was dry and wrapped in a silk robe, the women led him through yet another series of doors and into a guest room.

William surveyed the space; it was a simple room with a large, thick mat on a platform bed centered against one wall, with low tables on either end. Across from the foot of the bed sat a long low table with tea, fruits, and votive candles at its center. He dropped slowly to the floor and poured a cup of tea, and grabbed a fistful of grapes, eating quickly. He sampled from each platter and finally crawled to the bed and pulled himself onto it, dropping his head onto a pillow that felt as if it were made entirely of air. Just then he heard the now familiar sound of paper doors opening, and turned over just as Olivia stepped in, closing the doors behind her.

"Lay on your back, please." She said, kneeling next to the mat. She touched her hand lightly to his forehead, then to his throat, and the center of his chest. She slipped her fingers around his wrist and closed her eyes, her forefinger pressing into his pulse. When she was done, she folded her hands in her lap and looked at him.

"When you arrived here this morning you were in distress. That intensity seems to have passed."

"I would agree," he said.

"But your problem has not been healed. We still have work to do."

"And how does one work out their repressed sexual energy? He asked, a curious smile on his lips.

"It is all about learning new techniques. The first technique was to release your self-consciousness. You succeeded in doing that. This also heightens your self awareness. The next technique is communication."

"Communication?"

"Yes. If you cannot communicate your needs, wants, or desires, you can never be fulfilled."

"I suppose that makes sense," he said.

"Are you willing to work on communication?" he nodded. "Are you willing to work on communication with me?" He nodded again. "Good. Stand up please."

She moved to the foot of the bed and he followed. They faced each other in silence until he finally asked, "how does this work?"

"You tell me what you want."

"Tell you what I want?" he said repeating each world thoughtfully. "I'm supposed to tell you what I want...sexually?" she nodded. He thought hard for a moment, clearing his throat.

"Just express your awareness. Do not allow yourself to become self conscious."

"I...I like undressing...a woman. I like revealing each part of her, and taking in the smell of her skin. "

"Show me."

"Show you what?"

"Undress me."

He was sure he had misheard her, but didn't speak because after all, he was sure he hadn't misheard a thing. He moved behind her and took a deep breath. Slowly he opened the knotted black sash and dropped it to the floor, letting it slip through his fingers. He turned her, until they were facing each other again and pulled the robe open, his eyes on hers. He finally pushed it off her shoulders and it fell away.

"Look at me."

"I am."

"Look at all of me then."

"I...I don't think I should."

"Why not?"

"Because if I look at all of you then I'll be...tempted to touch you."

"Is touching bad?"

No, touching is good... it's very good. But I thought I was here to release tension, not create more of it."

"Do you want to touch me?"

"Is this a trick question?"

"No."

He shifted his weight, unsure of what to say. The room could have been on fire and it would not have been able to distract him from her. He finally allowed himself a glance down, and sighed. Everything about her was absolutely divine. Her neck, shoulders...perfectly toned arms, large, plump breasts...her smooth, milk chocolate belly, curvy hips and long, sexy legs.

Perja
Perja
34 Followers
12