Guerison Sexuelle (Sexual Healing)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perja
Perja
34 Followers

"Communicate," she said.

"God you're so beautiful," he exhaled.

"Are you tempted to touch me?"

"Absolutely," he breathed.

She took his hand in hers. "What would you touch first?"

"Your face," he said. She lifted his hand and placed it against her cheek. He ran his fingers down her jaw and across her lips.

"And then?" she asked.

"Your breasts." She took both of his open hands and pressed them against her breasts and William took in another deep breath and closed his eyes. He could feel his cock hardening under the thin robe that separated their bodies. Her skin was warm under his touch, and he caressed both breasts slowly, rubbing his thumbs over each nipple, bringing them to hardened peaks. "Shit," he muttered under his breath, "now I want to kiss you." Without much more thought he bent his head and pressed his lips to hers; she tasted like nothing he had every tasted before. Minutes passed before he could pull away, his chest heaving, his dick getting harder and wider with each passing second; he untied his robe and tossed it aside. William wrapped his arms around Olivia and kissed her passionately, nearly lifting her off the floor. He kissed her face, and then ran his tongue slowly along the side of her neck. "William," she whispered. The sound of her voice was like a bolt of electricity hitting him squarely in the chest and he wrenched himself from her.

"I'm sorry," he stammered, "I don't know what...I'm sorry."

Olivia moved towards him and took his hand, rose onto her toes and kissed him seductively, then turned away from him and lay on the large, soft bed, her hands resting on her smooth belly. "You don't have to apologize," she said. William lay on the mat next to her, a look of anticipation in his eyes. "Two-thirds of any sexual experience takes place in the mind. You have to take control of your body, mind over matter, so to speak. In the next several hours, you are going to want to cum, but until I tell you otherwise, you must resist this urge; ejaculation is not the goal, the orgasm is the goal. If you can take control of your mind and your body, you will have a sexual experience like none before it, and you will orgasm so hard that there will be no words to describe it. You have to remember to communicate with me, even if it means telling me to stop."

William absorbed her every word, and was more piqued than ever before. "Am I allowed to touch you?" he asked.

"If you believe it will help you, then yes, of course. Now, bend your knees, yes good, like this. Let your legs fall open, don't try and hold them up...good."

Olivia took his throbbing cock between her hands and began to stroke gently, moving further down each time. He closed his yes, feeling his heart beating hastily in his chest, and tried to temper his enthusiasm. Olivia took her time, and it was suddenly as if his cock were the most intricate thing in the world...he began to feel sensations he'd never had before, as each finger, sometimes one at a time, sometimes together, slid in fluent strokes up and down his shaft. She extended her reach further between his thighs, cupping his balls in her hand and expertly massaging them. Once his heart had slowed, he opened his eyes and looked at her. She sat calmly next to him, her back strait, legs folded. He reached his hand up and tenderly fondled each breast, arousing each nipple for a second time. He could feel her body respond under his caress, but her eyes never left his, her hands continued their work on his ever hardening rod. William felt his breath quicken a bit and he was entranced by the sight of her touching him.

"Does it feel good?" she whispered.

He nodded, "yes, it does." The tips of his fingers grazed her skin as he moved his hand from her breasts, down her stomach and onto the short, soft hair that covered her femininity. Her hands continued their slow assault on his cock, and she seemed to hit every single nerve and sensitive spot he had, most of which he'd never known existed. He felt his breath shorten, and every few seconds his hips would move in harmony with the blissful tempo she had created. "That...feels...so...fucking...good."

"How good?"

"Indescribably good."

"Can you take more?"

"...so...fucking...good, my god, yes...yes..."

"Tell me what you want," she whispered.

"This," he said, pressing his hand against the soft mound high between her thighs. "I want to feel this." He sat up just then and pulled her to him, his lips frantic for the feel of hers. He indulged in the taste of her through one long, timeless, passionate kiss that left fireworks in his chest. "I want you on top, so I can watch you," he whispered. Olivia rose to her knees, their lips still tangled together, her arms drawn tight around his broad shoulders. After a few more seconds she pushed him back from her and he struggled to stay in control. She lifted her leg over him, and turned her body away, so that she was straddling him, her round, firm ass on his lower stomach, her back to him.

He lifted his shoulders and cupped his fingers around her breasts and could feel the wetness between her legs against his skin. One hand held his cock while the other moved lower and lower, stroking the soft skin behind his sac. He moved his left hand down between her legs and touched her dripping cunt, pushing his fingers firmly against her clit, watching her back as it arched with each pass he made. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her down, until her back was against his chest, her head on his shoulder. With one hand he enticed each breast, with the other, he stroked her clit over and over, listening to her breathe. He turned his head and kissed her ear, running his tongue along the edge and taking the lobe gently between his teeth.

"I want to fuck you," he said, "I want to fuck you right now."

She moved off of his stomach and turned towards him. He started to sit up but she put her hand against his chest, "stay right there." Olivia moved in between his legs and slid onto her belly. He could feel the heat of her breath against his sex, and he bent his knees as she pushed his legs farther apart, her shoulders now against the back of his thighs. He watched as she slid her tongue down his taught shaft, then moved her lips to his sac, patiently sucking the tight mound into her wet mouth and massaging expertly with her tongue. She put her hands behind his knees and pushed them back, and moved her tongue down further. When it came into contact with the flesh there, William could not stop himself from crying out. He'd never felt anything remotely near to what he was feeling in this very moment. Her tongue and lips worked expertly over the half-dollar sized patch of skin, and he literally gripped the sheets as his hips shook uncontrollably.

"Jesus...fucking...Christ...don't stop that...oh god...what...are...you...doing to me?" She took his cock in her hand and pulled and pushed gently while she licked, kissed, and sucked. William pounded his fist into the mattress and let out a long, slow moan. "I...mmmm...stop...you have to stop right now."

Olivia sat up on her knees and he rolled onto his stomach, gripping the edge of the bed with both hands. "Breathe through your nose...close your mouth and breathe only through your nose, it will help you get control." He followed her direction, slamming his fist against the bed with his eyes closed, until the urge had subsided a bit.

"Damn," he finally said, sitting up.

"Are you ready to begin again?" she asked.

He nodded and chuckled, taking a deep breath. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down onto the bed, kissing her longingly. As their tongues played together, he took her left hand and pressed it against her belly then pushed it up to her breast, holding it there. Gradually he felt her fingers move beneath his. He watched her hand, pressed against her own breast, and he bent his head and licked her nipples, kissing and sucking her fingers. After a timeless amount of time had passed, he guided her hand back down her stomach and between her legs, pressing her fingers against her cunt. Savoring every second possible, he pushed two fingers deep into her swollen, wet pussy, while her own fingers beat gently against her clit. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, and his dick ached as each wave of ecstasy passed through her eyes.

"I think I might be losing my focus...all I can think of right now is making you cum," he said and slipped his tongue between her lips, plunging his fingers deeper.

"Well then let me remind you that there is a much greater purpose," she whispered, rolling towards him. She lifted her leg and let it fall over his hip. He took his hand from between her legs and grabbed her ass, pulling her against his chest, his cock erect between her thighs. She kissed him, and he lost all sense of time; nothing could have been more satisfying than the feel of her lips on his. His hand dragged slowly up and down her side, across her breasts, tracing patterns on her back; he was enthralled...infatuated. Olivia had her hand around his shaft, and he could only exhale and smile at the pleasure, her lips exploring his neck, chest and stomach.

William started chuckling and she smiled. "How do you feel right now?"

"Mmmm...euphoric. Is that too dramatic?" he asked, and laughed again.

"Euphoric is a very good word," she said, her warm, soft hand skillfully jacking him off. Her fingers found that sport again, and when she touched it he felt as if every inch of his body were levitating off the bed.

"I have never felt....mmm, oh yes baby....god I have...never...felt...this...before...what are you doing to me?"

Olivia nudged him onto his back and straddled his hips, his cock now pulsing under her pussy. She bent towards him and he cupped her breasts. As their lips came together, she lifted her hips, her fingers around his cock, and positioned the tip in a perfect position. The drag of her tight, wet cunt as it covered his dick felt like bliss. He sat up, and draped his arms around her.

"Oh shit," he said, as his hands glided over her ass. He felt suddenly as if he could barely breathe, as if he were losing control over his entire body. "Wait," he gasped, he fingers digging into her skin. Olivia slowly raised and dropped her hips against him, pushing her pelvis onto his, "Olivia...Olivia..." Her pace increased, her body rocking back and forth. Her allure left him powerless, engrossed by the feel of his cock inside of her, his arms outstretched on either side.

The pleasure she created spawned a new, irresistible desire, and he pulled her to him, rolled over until she was on her back, and sat up on his knees. "Roll over," he whispered. She had barely gotten on all fours before he rammed his cock into her sopping, velvety flesh, burying it as deep as it would go. Bolts of pleasure shot through his body and he bent forward, resting his head on her back, before his hips started moving, his shaft sliding in...out...in...out. He grabbed both sides of her waist, the involuntary, animalistic act of sex had taken over ever nerve in his body, and he fucked her long and hard, unable to stifle his grunts, cries and shouts. Eventually he pulled his shaft out and urged her to her back once more. She reached between them and stroked his cock, the head just poking into her hot, wet flesh. Olivia put her legs around his, and pulled her into him. William instantly shouted out and froze, his body shaking.

"Fuck! Oh god, oh, oh god, I can't control it," he dropped down onto his elbows and she kissed his check, pushing the hair off his forehead. One hand gripped the pillow and the other found a fist full of her hair and he held on as the orgasm swelled within and crashed down like a tsunami wave, crushing him, his ability to breathe gone, his body shaking and shuddering against hers. He could hear himself yelling, grunting, panting, begging, laughing, his cock vibrating inside of her. A few seconds later came the familiar sensation of a swelling dick about to explode, and he bit his lips and literally held on as the waves continued to consume him, and cumming nearly caused him to lose consciousness. After a time their bodies slowed and he kissed her again, before rolling onto his side, still nestled comfortably inside of her, his head against her shoulder.

"That was incredible," he sighed. "that was so goddamned incredible. I'm thirty nine years old and have never experienced anything remotely close to this. Jesus...my cock is still hard."

"Then you're ready to do it again," she whispered.

"Absolutely."

Perja
Perja
34 Followers
12