Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexy game may be too intense for Danielle.
7.8k words
4.61
111.4k
92

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all who left the kind compliments in Part 1. And to those who don't know or haven't looked at my other stories, I also have another story series, "The Bra Salesman," over in the Humor section. Enjoy!

Part 2

Danielle's breasts were jiggling as she stood there panting. They had been playing the game for nearly two hours already, and now that she was being told that the game was about to "get interesting" made her wonder just how much more her 5'7" frame could endure. Even though she was finally starting to enjoy herself, she could feel her muscles becoming weak and the tenderness in her sensitive 38-inch breasts becoming too intense.

She waited for someone, anyone else to say they were too tired to continue and ask to postpone the rest of the game for another night. Unfortunately, no one said anything so Danielle, already having protested too many times beforehand, said nothing as well.

Thing is, part of Danielle very much wanted to continue. The number of orgasms she'd had tonight probably exceeded the combined orgasms she'd had the rest of her life that involved another human being. She had never felt as alive or as sexually energized, and no matter how much her throbbing tits or tingling pussy wanted to rest, there was an insatiable, unchartered side of her that wasn't ready to stop just yet. Whether she would physically be able to keep going, however, was another question altogether.

"First, we need to assign partners," Stacy explained. Everyone was given a number between 1 and 6, and that would be their dice number for the remainder of the game.

"Now let's see who will be paired with who for this next challenge. We'll start with Christy." Stacy rolled the dice and it landed on Peter's number. Danielle breathed a sigh of relief, but she saw him stare at her, and she wasn't sure if it was because he heard her or because of disappointment. It took a couple of rolls, since it landed on Peter's and Danielle's numbers respectively, but Danielle was eventually paired with Remmy, and therefore Stacy was paired with Louis.

"Now that that's settled," Stacy said as she picked up a spray can of whipping cream. Danielle didn't recognize the brand, so she wasn't sure if the whipped cream came with the GUESS bag or if someone bought it separately. "Ladies, put out your hand."

As she filled each palm with the puffy white sugar, she explained, "Challenge Five is a race. The women will put the whipped cream anywhere they want on their body, and the guys have to lick it all off. Whichever guy finishes first wins and gets 10 points. Second place gets 3 points." The girls all sat down on the couch beside each other.

Danielle stared for a minute at the air-injected fluffed sugary concoction in her hand. Before tonight, she would definitely have preferred a guy to suck on her tits than go anywhere near her crotch with his tongue. But now that she has discovered the joys of cunnilingus, not to mention the fact that her breasts were raw and sore, she smeared the entire handful of whipping on her pussy that was already damp with anticipation. Danielle saw the others smearing some whipping on their crotch and some on their chests.

Remmy looked at her confused at first, probably because he was hoping to get his mouth on her luscious breasts again, but when the buzzer went off, he obediently dove down between her legs. Danielle slumped back and opened her legs as wide as possible on the crowded couch and closed her eyes and she felt him explore her inner thigh and pussy lips with his tongue.

As she relished the feelings in her groin when he drove his tongue deep into her wetness, she felt his hands reach up and search for her tits until his fingers were well buried into her fleshy mounds. She groaned as he lapped at her pulsing cunt and ate the whipped cream off her dripping wet thighs. Her erect nipples revealed her arousal even as he aggressively clutched her aching breasts and pulled on her nipples between his fingers.

Off to her side, she heard Christy shout, "He's done!" and Danielle looked over and saw a few remants of whipping on Peter's face as he licked the last bit off of Christy's naked breasts. Remmy continued swirling his tongue inside of Danielle's moist twat, and she moaned again as he dug his fingers into her swollen tits.

She was getting close to orgasm when she opened her eyes and saw that the last of the whipped cream was gone, so she said, "Done!" a few milliseconds before Stacy said the same thing. Remmy looked up at Danielle very pleased with himself how well he licked her pussy, and Danielle's smile told him he had every right to be pleased. Still, her cunt was pulsing with unreleased sensations.

The women took damp towelettes and cleaned themselves off before proceeding to the next part. "Ok, this time the race is for the girls, same rules," Stacy said as she sprayed equal but generous amounts of whipped cream into the guys hands. All three guys did the same thing once they say on the couch, in that they spread the entire contents of their whipping all over their stiff cocks. The women gave knowing glances to each other without the slightest surprise that this is what the every guy chose to do.

When the buzzer went off, Danielle opened her mouth wide and stuffed as much of Remmy's cock into her mouth. All she could immediately taste was the flavor of sugary fluff, but underneath her tongue found the hard dick and she sucked as hard as she could to swallow as much whipping as fast as possible.

When her tongue found the head of his penis, she couldn't help but linger there and lick the throbbing end of his cock, and she could hear him grunt in approval. She moved her lips to surround his tip, and she heard him groan which made her pussy moisten. As she bobbed her head up and down furiously on his shaft, she felt like his cock was swelling with cum. She heard someone else say, "Done," but she didn't stop sucking as hard as she could.

Remmy groaned loudly as Danielle's mouth was suddenly filled with a mix of cum and whipped cream. She heard him say, "Done" as trickles of cream and cum drooled down the sides of her mouth and onto her massive chest. At first she was aghast at what had just happened, but when she looked up and saw the sexual gratification in his face, she found herself feeling delighted with what she had done to him.

"Ok, looks like I won that round," Stacy said, "and Danielle came in second." Christy looked up at Louis with a disappointed look but he was too busy smiling at the other guys to notice. "Next, we have Challenge Six. Whoever gets chosen has to spend three minutes with one of these silicone items," Stacy continued as she held up a dildo and a plastic pussy. "Ten points for finishing, negative twenty if you don't."

When the dice landed on Christy's number, Danielle was relieved. She knew that, despite her brush with climax that begged to be completed, her body desperately needed a break from all the fucking and stimulation.

Christy took the dildo from Stacy's hand and smeared a generous portion of oil all over it. Danielle found herself mesmerized by the realistic veins on the glistening polyethylene, remembering a brief documentary she had seen years ago about how some dildos were created. A man with an extra large penis is used to put his cock into a larger shaft of liquid rubber. The difficulty was that he had to keep his dick stiff and erect for around fifteen minutes so that the rubber could harden around his cock to make a mold, but the man had to keep his erection without ever touching himself and keeping his penis perfectly still. She thought of that mans' face, with his eyes clenched shut as he tried to conjure up whatever sexual image his brain could produce that could keep his erection going. As Christy rubbed the dildo against the lips of her cunt, Danielle smiled at the thought of the man who had, with difficulty and perseverance, kept up his large erection so that this moment could happen.

When Christy gasped as she slowly moved the dildo in and out of herself, Danielle felt the sharp twinge of pleasure in her own groin reminding her of her own unmet needs. She watched with fascination as Christy inserted the head of the dildo into herself and touched herself from every angle.

Christy's eyes were barely open, but her mouth was smiling wide, as she seemed to completely enjoy stimulating herself. Danielle's self-explorations were so self-conscious that she didn't always succeed in achieving orgasm, so she couldn't imagine doing anything like this in front of other people.

Yet Christy seemed so confident, so self-assured, so comfortable with herself, that she seemed to not mind one bit that other people were listening to her pant and squeal as she moved the dildo faster and faster in and out of her wet pussy. Her smile continued to brighten as she threw her head back and moaned in pleasure.

Her hands were now shoving the silicone cock hard into herself and Danielle could see the drops of wetness coming out of her pussy and being strewn in every direction. Christy's gasps were getting higher in pitch, so much so that Danielle didn't think her own voice had ever gotten that high.

The timer beeped, but Christy had apparently not quite done what she needed because her hands never slowed down. She continued thrusting the plastic into herself until she let out a half-shriek, half-moan and her entire arms became still and motionless. Her panting was so fast now, and Danielle wondered if Christy would hyperventilate.

Just when Daniele thought Christy might pass out, she let out a satisfied groan that hung in the air for several seconds as her body twitched and convulsed in orgasm. As her breathing slowed down to a more normal rhythm, Danielle felt a pang of jealousy when she saw Christy grin from ear to ear as she deftly slid the dildo out of her dripping wet cunt. Several people clapped in approval, and Christy bowed her head in appreciation.

"And now, it's the guys turn," Stacy said as she rolled the dice. The first roll was on Stacy's number, so she rolled again. When it landed on Louis's number, he snarled in disapproval. But considering he had just applauded what Christy did, Danielle thought to herself, surely he wouldn't renege now.

Louis took the bottle of oil that had come with the game and poured a significant amount on the plastic pussy in his hand. He then rubbed the fake cunt up and down the shaft of his cock until the oil glistened on his dick and Danielle could see hints of rainbows shining from his stiffening cock. He stroked his cock several times, his fist clenching around the handful of polyethylene wrapped around his cock.

It was then that Danielle glanced up at Louis's face and saw that he was staring right at her. His eyes had zeroed in on her body and he was pleasuring himself in front of her and everyone. For a second, Danielle was mortified, but then she realize that her naked body was able to make Louis stiff with pleasure and she actually felt proud. She realized her legs were crossed and her arms were draped over her torso, but now she put both her arms behind her back and spread her legs so that he could get a good look at her body.

As soon as she did, his thrusting fist moved even faster and she could see the lustful look in his eyes going over her tits and pussy. She began squeezing her nipples and she could hear him moan. When she dug her fingers into her own breasts, she could hear his panting become groans. Seconds later, she watched in fascination as small drops of cum shot out of his cock and arced into the air and onto the floor.

The buzzer had gone off amidst everyone's applause, but Danielle and Louis were staring at each other, neither one blinking or breaking the gaze for even a second. Danielle could feel her nipples becoming hard and she was sure that he had noticed. But then she felt everyone's eyes upon her and she realized they knew what had just happened between her and Louis. Stacy smiled approvingly, but she couldn't tell what Peter or Remmy were thinking. Their smiles suggested they also approved of her growing sexual boldness, but their eyes had hints of jealousy.

"Next challenge, let's see, Challenge Seven" Stacy said as she picked up the book, "this one is three minutes of masturbating in front of everyone, no toys of any kind. The ladies will be represented by... Danielle!" As several people clapped, Danielle felt her face become warm. After everything she had done tonight so far, she didn't know why she suddenly felt a wave of terrifying embarrassment.

"What's the matter, princess?" Peter looked at her with the smile of a cat playing with a helpless mouse. "Throwing in the towel?"

Danielle gritted her teeth, "No. I just... I'm getting prepared mentally."

"Maybe I should get you physically prepared, huh?" he said laughing as he stroked himself. Remmy and Louis were smiling along with him.

Danielle put on a wide, fake smile. "It's ok, I can get a pencil if I need that kind of preparation." Remmy and Louis started howling with laughter, as did Christy and Stacy. Peter's face turned to stone and stared blankly at Danielle as she sat smirking on a chair in front of the group.

Danielle closed her eyes and tried to mentally stop her heart from pumping as fast and loud as it was. If she was comfortable enough to watch Christy have an orgasm in front of the group, then she needed to be comfortable enough to do the same. She felt her hands become clammy as she took a deep breath.

Danielle leaned back in the chair and grabbed both of her breasts. She could feel her soft flesh pushing out between her fingers as she dug her hands into her chest. She closed her eyes and she rolled her nipples between her fingers, giving them a slight tug that pulled her skin out. Her right hand slid down her stomach and into her crotch.

At first she tried not to think about everyone else in the room, but when opened her eyes for a second and saw the men gaping rapturously at her pussy, she actually felt even more aroused. As she spread her legs wider, she rubbed the outer lips of her labia. She threw her head back and gasped when a jolt of sexual pleasure shot through her body as she used her fingers to spread the lips of her moist pussy apart.

Her left hand was now squeezing harder on her tit, kneading and rolling mounds of flesh through her fingers, as her right hand circled the wet folds of skin of her pussy. When she inserted two fingers into her pulsing cunt, her body shuddered and she could feel her breasts shake from the tremor.

She thought she could hear the men breathing faster as they watched her naked body, but she soon realized it was her own breathing. Again she plunged her fingers inside herself, and she spread her legs further apart so that she could push inside even deeper. By now, her fingers were dripping wet and she shoved her fingers into her pussy again and again and again. Her breathing quickened, and she squeezed her left nipple as hard as she could which made her moan with pleasure.

Danielle leaned to the right so that her head draped over the side of the chair as she draped her left leg over the arm of the chair. Her right hand was now furiously pounding into her pussy, and she could feel drops of wetness landing on her inner thighs, shaking from all the force she was using. Her left fingers dug straight into her breasts and she could feel her erect nipple peeking out from between her fingers as she gasped in rhythm with the hammering she was giving herself in her cunt. Danielle heard a squeal erupt from her throat as a wave of orgasmic pleasure burst from her loins and swept across her sweaty body.

She arched her back and continued hammering her groin, pausing briefly to swirl her fingers within the swollen, slippery walls of her vagina. As another wave of orgasm flooded her system, she felt the gasping and moaning in her throat become loud, staccato grunts of erotic pleasure. "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" She tried to spread her legs even wider as she shoved her fingers deeper inside her at a faster pace. "UNGH! UHGH! YES!" She could feel her tits bouncing up and down as she continued fucking herself as hard as could. "UNGH! UNGH! YES! YES! UNGH!"

Another wave of intense pleasure washed across her body, which made her randomly jerk and twitch. UNGHUNGH The feelings were becoming too intense UNGHUNGH and she felt as if she were holding her breath UNGHUNGH when an orgasm exploded within her UUUUNNNNGH!! As her body relaxed and settled back into her chair, she lightly swirled her fingers around her throbbing pussy, dripping with wetness.

She opened her eyes and she saw looks of amazement on everyone in the group. Everyone that is, except Peter, who was holding his phone in front of him and apparently recording every second of her masturbation. "Hey!" she exclaimed.

Remmy looked over at Peter and smacked his cell phone down, "Come on, man. That's not cool." Danielle's gratefulness toward Remmy was overshadowed by her mortification of being recorded.

"Fuck you," Peter said irritated as he picked up his phone, "that was fucking awesome. That was one of the hottest things I have every witnessed in my life." Hearing the admiration in his voice made Danielle oddly, and surprisingly, pleased with herself in a way that almost overrode her embarrassment. As someone who has been known all her life for being cold and prudish, she felt a strange sense of accomplishment for doing something that anyone would find the hottest thing ever.

Peter looked down at his phone and his face changed to horror, "Shit, I ran out of room! It didn't record anything! Fuck!!" Danielle felt the heaviness lift off her body allowing herself to breathe again. As much as she appreciated the compliment, the thought that Peter would have a videotape of her to view whenever he wanted made her stomach tighten.

"Moving on," Stacy said with an edge in her voice as she looked at Peter, "it's the guys turn. And now it's... oh, look it's Peter!" The dice was positioned where Danielle couldn't see it, which made her suspect that Stacy was being less than candid about where it landed. Danielle assumed Stacy wasn't too pleased with Peter's attempt to record the night's activities and this was her way of exacting a little revenge.

If it was punishment she wanted, however, Peter didn't seem the least bit bothered. Everyone sat in a semi-circle with Peter in the middle, who flashed a smile of suspicion at Stacy but didn't protest. He poured a generous amount of oil on his hand and then he walked right in front of Danielle and started stroking his stiff cock.

He held his dick inches away from her face, so close that she could identify the rosemary herbs in the oil. Danielle shifted in her seat, but Peter kept his body in front of her. He stood over her, looking down on her, as he slid his hand up and down over his oily cock.

"Squeeze your tits for me," he told her. Danielle looked over at Stacy, not knowing if this was permissible under the rules of the game, but Stacy shrugged her shoulders. Danielle looked up at Peter again as he licked his smirking lips. She couldn't stop her eyes from darting down and fixing on the hard dick protruding into her face. "Come on! Like you did for Louis! Rub your tits for me!" She looked around the room, and everyone was staring at her, wondering what she was going to do.

Truth is, she didn't know herself. Every time she looked at Peter, she felt like she could see a shadow covering up pieces of him. But after spending the last hour or so exploring her own sexuality in ways she never had before, she found herself craving every experience she could. She locked eyes with Peter and ran her hands over her chest.

As she dug her fingers into the soft skin of her tits, she saw him smile, "Oh yeah! Mmmm squeeze 'em hard!" She gritted her teeth as she clenched her fingers as hard as she could, and she wasn't sure if the smile on her face came from the orgasmic feeling of her raw, tender breasts or from the look of satisfaction as Peter pumped his cock faster and faster.