Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 06

Story Info
The game resumes and concludes.
8.1k words
4.41
31.8k
13
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: So sorry that this took so long to complete.

As this story evolved, it became less of an NC/Reluctance theme. And while this could fall into several categories, I chose to keep it in the NC category for uniformity in the series. There are elements of Group Sex, Exhibition, BDSM and Lesbian in this story.

Comments and email communications are always welcome. Hope you enjoy!

*****

"Well, I think we can all agree we never thought this day would come," Remmy said as he raised his glass to toast the room. "We're glad you finally came around, Danielle."

The sextet brought their glasses together as the others echoed Remmy's thoughts.

"Amen to that," exclaimed Louis. "I can't wait to have your tongue on my cock again." Stacy and Christy let out a long, college-girl "Woooo!" in response. Danielle, though, smiled and blushed coyly.

"Hopefully you won't have to wait too long," she said, licking her lips like a slut.

It had been two weeks since Peter expressed his desire to finish the game, and each of the last fourteen days she had sucked his cock. Some days, he reciprocated by going down on her or lovingly filling her juicing pussy missionary-style. Other nights, he ordered her to kneel in front of him and suck him for hours. She willingly did as she was told, reveling in the taste of his dick, his precum and his semen. In the last fortnight, she had spent more time with dick in her mouth than with food in it, and she was honestly excited about showing Louis and Remmy how far she had come.

For this occasion, Peter had told her to wear a simple yellow sundress with nothing underneath. It came down to her mid-thigh and showed several inches of cleavage. She felt exposed in it, which she knew was the point, and which she attributed to the absence of a bra. Her enormous tits felt a little floppy without the support. No matter, she thought. They'd all be naked soon, anyway.

Christy has shown up in daisy dukes and a tight white tank top. Her toned legs were clearly the focal point, but every inch of her was delectable. Stacy, being in her own home, did not try too hard, not that she needed to. She was dressed in a pink sweatsuit that clung tight to her in all the right places. Danielle thought both Stacy and Christy were more attractive that her, but she felt the eyes of the three men squarely on her.

Her biggest concern at this point, though, was how she was going to choke down this swill of a wine that Christy had brought. 'Yellow Tail Chardonnay,' she thought. 'She probably thinks its special because she saw an add for it on TV.' Being a wine snob, she knew that Yellow Tail added things like wood chips to their wine to make it taste more "oaky," and the simple knowledge of that fact made the wine un-quaffable.

"Excuse me one moment," she said to no one in particular as she made her way to the kitchen. Once inside, she dumped the glass down the drain and replaced it with water, hoping none of her companions would notice. Turning back towards the living room, she walked right into Peter's broad chest.

Pushing her back against the wall, it seemed he either didn't notice or didn't care about the wasted wine.

"Spread our legs for me, slut," his hand already wedged between her thighs as he gave the command. Danielle was a ball of energy and willingness as she spread her feet apart.

"You just can't wait for the game to start, can you?" she said.

Peter found her pussy and slid two fingers inside. It was as wet as he expected it to be.

"Look's like you can't wait either," he said.

"Mmmmmm," Danielle confirmed his words with a whorish moan. "You feel so good, Master." She pivoted her hips forward, forcing more of his digits inside her.

"That may be, pet, but you are not to cum until the game starts." He withdrew his fingers and brought them to her nose. "What does that smell like to you?" he asked.

"It smells like my wonton desire for you, Master."

"It just smells like a whore to me," he said. He deliberately smeared his fingers dry on Danielle's upper lip. "I want you to keep that there all night, as a reminder of what you are. Just in case you decide to revert back to your innocent ways."

Danielle licked her upper lip, tasting her pussy juice as an indication that her innocent days were behind her. Peter gave his patented smirk, then led her back into the living room.

"There you guys are," said Louis. "We thought you might have started without us."

"Peter was just warming me up a little," Danielle confessed.

"Well, speaking of warming up," Louis continued. "Us guys were all wondering if maybe you ladies would be willing to warm us up with a little head? Get the engines humming as a prelude to the game?"

Christy, Danielle and Stacy exchanged glances, seemingly open to the idea.

"Tell you what," Peter interjected. "How about Danielle preps Louis and Remmy, and I get the other two."

"'The other two?'" Christy objected to the choice of language. "Not the best way to request a blow job from two ladies at once."

"I'm sorry, Christy. Allow me to rephrase: Remmy, Louis - Danielle has had a lot of practice with dick in the last month, and has been anxious to show off her new techniques to you both. Perhaps she can show off for you both, and I will see what the lovely ladies to my right have been up to since we last met."

Christy giggled as she knelt in front of him. "I was just kidding, Peter, but that was much better. Come on, Stacy. Let's see if we can get him to blow his load before the real fun begins."

As Stacy dropped to her knees next to her friend, Louis took Danielle's hand and positioned her in between Remmy and himself. "What do you say, Danielle? Can you give us a bird's eye view of those tits?"

It took Danielle a moment to realize what he meant, and momentarily started to lean forward for him. Then, as she started to tilt, she understood his request, and fell to her knees before him. Louis and Peter dropped their trousers and boxers and offered their half-erect cocks to her. Danielle took each dick in her hand and alternated sucking on each of their heads.

"Fuck, dude! I can't believe this is the same woman who was here last month," Louis enthusiastically claimed.

"Me neither, man. Peter, you did a hell of a job training this bitch."

'There they go again with the names,' Danielle thought. She couldn't understand why they were so inclined to call her derogatory names, as if it somehow made her tongue feel better on the underside of their cocks.

Suddenly, lost in this train of thought as she absentmindedly worked over one erection then another, she jumped as she felt something brush against her pussy. Taking her mouth off of Remmy, but still holding on to both dicks, she looked down and saw Louis' bare foot positioned between her knees. He had tilted it upwards so that his big toe could find her hole and push inside.

"Dude," he half-whispered to Remmy. "She's got nothing on under that dress. And she's fucking soaked."

"It's hard to believe that this is the same girl," Remmy replied. "So willing this time around."

Danielle smiled as she looked up to him. "Which version of me do you prefer?" she asked rhetorically.

"Keep sucking my cock and I'll tell you." Danielle wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, and he grabbed the back of her head and slid her deeper.

"The truth is, I really enjoyed breaking in the stuck up version of you. Having a hot bitch like you suck my cock is always great, but corrupting a prude is way more enjoyable."

As he fucked her face, Danielle continued to stroke Louis, who in turn was pushing his big toe in and out of her cunt. She bounced her hips on his toe, riding his foot as if she were straddling his waist. Remmy's words barely registered to her. She asked him the question assuming a certain answer, and did not pay attention to his reply.

She did, however, hear Peter on the other side of the room. "Fuck, that's the best fucking feeling in the world!" he exclaimed. When they started the game last month, she would have been thrilled that he was focussing his attention on Stacy and Christy. Today, though, it stung. After everything they had been through, he readily states that they are better at giving head than she is?

While she contemplated this, Louis placed his fingertips on top of her left breast, and tantalizingly traced his nails over the arc and down into her cleavage. Goosebumps appeared all over her chest as he guided his hand forward, under her dress, and scooped out her tit. He let it flop over her dress before admiring its weight and buoyancy. As soon as it hit the air-conditioned atmosphere, her nipple hardened, and Louis maliciously took it between two fingers.

With her favorite erogenous zone stimulated, Danielle looked into Louis' eyes, and he swore he could see the outline of a smile from around Remmy's thrusting cock. He squeezed her breast harder, encouraged by her gaze, but before he could go any further Christy moved things along.

"OK, I think they're lubed up enough, ladies. Let's start the game!"

Remmy pulled out of Danielle's mouth and released her hair, while Louis let go of her breast and withdrew his toe from her pussy. Danielle massaged her jaw, then stood up and turned around.

Christy and Stacy still looked as good as when she had arrived. Danielle, meanwhile, had one breast exposed, moisture running down her leg to her mid-thigh, saliva and precum were plastered to her lips and chin, and her hair was disheveled from Remmy's reaming. She blushed, immediately identifying the extreme difference in appearance between herself and the other ladies, who could not withhold their snickering.

"Well, it looks like Danielle has already started," Christy taunted.

Danielle wiped the dampness from her face. "What's the difference? We're all going to be naked in a minute."

"That's right," Remmy said. "Here, Danielle, let me help you."

Remmy unzipped the back of her dress, dipped his hands inside of it and slid them around towards her breasts. Danielle flinched when he first grabbed her left breast, but then turned towards him and giggled flirtatiously. Remmy moved his hands down to her hips, bringing her dress with him, until it fell in a heap at her feet. It was only now that the other ladies learned that she had nothing on underneath.

"Hmpph," Christy grunted. "Remember when she looked down on me for being a slut?"

"OK, let it go, everyone," Stacy said, coming to her friend's aid. "Let's head to the living room. I have a surprise for everyone."

With everyone fully dressed except Danielle, they made their way to the living room, where they found a large box with the name of the game, "Guess," written across the top.

"What is it, Stace?" asked Danielle.

"It's the expansion pack, silly! Since we just played this game last month, I thought we should up the ante with the BDSM edition!"

Stacy opened the box and started removing the contents. Knowing that Danielle might not know what everything is, she narrated the list.

"Butt plug. Leg Spreader. Paddle. Nipple Clamps. Cock Ring. Candles for wax. Vibrator. Blindfold. Handcuffs."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for all that," Danielle faultered.

"Oh, gee, when have we heard that before," Stacy retorted jokingly. "You'll be fine. Besides, we won't get to the heavy stuff for at least a few questions.

"Great idea, Stacy," said Peter. "Was wondering how we could test her limits tonight."

Danielle felt so exposed, and not just because she was the only naked person in the room. She knew that she was the center of attention at all times. Everyone else was confident in themselves and their sexuality, and they enjoyed watching her make this journey.

Fortunately, though, she felt a temporary reprieve as everyone else stripped down, and they all sat in the chairs forming a circle around the living room.

"Ready for the first task?" Stacy asked. Everyone except Danielle cheered.

"Great! So the first task is actually a two-parter, and it is just for the woman and man who currently have the least points. Fortunately I saved the tally from the last game. We all know that Danielle was last amongst the ladies. And she will be doing this test with Remmy."

Remmy stood and strode over to Danielle, who was mesmerized by his swinging semi-erect cock. He took her hand and brought her to the center of the circle.

"What's the challenge, Stacy?"

"So first, Danielle has to lie on the ground with her legs spread and her hands above her head. Remmy, you lie between her legs and eat her pussy. I will set the timer for two minutes. If you can make her cum in two minutes, you get to spank her ten times. If you do not make her cum, she gets to spank you."

While Danielle was not particularly excited about what would happen if she won, she was looking forward to Remmy eating her out. She remembered how well he performed from the last time they played.

"I hope you like getting spanked, big boy," she teased.

Remmy gripped her arms and eased her down to the floor. "I hope you're ready to cum," he answered.

Danielle smiled and looked up at the ceiling as Stacy took her hands and held them above her head. "So you don't interfere with him," she winked. Danielle spread her legs and welcomed Remmy's tongue inside her.

"Oh fuck," she whispered breathlessly. In less than ten seconds, he had her gushing, and she knew she barely stood a chance of withholding an orgasm. She began to plea.

"It's not fair...Louis warmed me up...I was already wet..."

"Shhhh..." Stacy replied. "You will have an advantage with the next part."

This was little consolation for Danielle. She did not want to be spanked in front of everyone. But Remmy had danced his tongue around her wet folds, and was now sucking her clit into his mouth. Her arms strained against Stacy's hold on her, wanting desperately to pull his head harder into her pussy, but it didn't matter. Remmy was going to win this round.

He had her on the brink so fast that he actually took his time with it. He left her clit alone and buried his tongue deep in her hole. Danielle gave in completely, lifting her knees and spreading her legs wider for him. Remmy slid his nose over her clit as he worked upwards, and then flicked his tongue with incomprehensible speed up and down over her bud.

Danielle's hips elevated from the floor as she came, and Remmy kept his face flush against her flesh. "Oooooohhhhhhh!" Danielle blurted out, unable to in any way mask her orgasm. Her glorious cry was also admission of defeat. Her legs flopped open and her head fell to the side. Stacy let go of her hands.

Remmy climbed back in his chair and told Danielle to lie across his lap. He turned his chair ninety degrees as Danielle made her way to him, and she realized that this positioning would force her to display her ass to the rest of the room.

"Nice work, Remmy!" Christy cheered. "Now make that ass beet red!"

With her ass in the air and her face just above the floor, Danielle braced herself for the beating, and recalled why she hated Christy so much. She knew that if she ended up under Christy's power tonight, she would be shown no mercy.

Not that Remmy was about to.

He lightly smoothed his hand over both of her cheeks, eyeing up his target and getting it in his sites.

"Come on, Danielle," he said. "Shake that ass a little. Entice me."

"That's not part of the deal, Remmy. Just get your licks in and lets move on."

Remmy continued to massage her ass, squeezing it in his palm and leaving red fingermarks on her supple flesh. "I promise to be nicer if you obey," he said, gently grazing a finger against her pussy, already wet from his oral performance.

Danielle huffed, but gave in. She did not have much leverage in her current position, with her elbows supporting her upper body on the floor, and her feet in the air. But she swayed her hips back and forth on his lap, causing as much jiggle as was possible in her toned backside.

"That's a good girl, Danielle," said Remmy. "Now, every time I spank you, I want you to recite the number of the spanking, followed by, 'sir. Thank you, sir. May I have another, sir?'" Do you understand?

"Just get on with it, please!" Danielle had been spanked in the midst of intercourse many times in the last month, and it usually heightened her ecstasy. But she had never been spanked for the purpose of being spanked, especially with this much of an audience. She was anxious to get it over with and on with the rest of the game.

Remmy brought his right hand hard down on her right cheek. The slap echoed around the room, followed closely by Danielle's yelp. But she dutifully recited the requested incantation.

"One, sir. Thank you, sir. May I have another, sir." She did not know what tone he had in mind, but she presented it as if in a military march. Measured, with the downbeats on "One," "Thank," "May" and "Oth."

Once completed, Remmy smacked her left cheek. Again, it was thunderous, and Danielle could not stifle her scream. As she repeated her chorus, Remmy smoothed his hand over both cheeks, easing the sting.

After the third spank, Remmy spread her ass apart and pushed the pointer finger of his left hand into her butt hole. Danielle gasped, but continued. "Three, sir! Thank you, sir! Can I have another, sir!" Her breath was labored, her heart rate elevated.

Remmy pushed his finger in to its base. Impulsively, Danielle's ass muscles clenched tight and her right hand shot back to grab his wrist. "Gentle!" she pleaded. She could feel Remmy's erection pressing against the front of her legs, trapped by her positioning over him.

Remmy smacked her left cheek again, which felt more intense with the full digit in her asshole. "Four, sir! Thank you, sir! Can I have another, sir!" There was more of a grimace to it this time.

But before the next spank, Remmy grabbed her right calf and pushed it away from him, spread her legs apart. He shifted his lap so that his erection sprung free, and steered it up towards her glowing red ass. He then closed her legs around his shaft, and used his right hand to work it tight against her pussy. It nestled comfortably between her lips, and from his vantage point looked like a hot dog encased in a bun.

He wiggled the finger inside her ass, and all of her muscles contracted again. Her pussy clamped tight around his cock, which felt amazing to both of them. Danielle emitted a more euphoric gasp this time.

Remmy spanked her right cheek for a third time, making sure not to strike the tip of his cock. As Danielle chanted for the fifth time, he motioned for Christy to bring the paddle over. Danielle was unconsciously gyrating her clit against the base of his dick, unaware that he had leaned back in his chair to offer Christy the next blow.

He pointed to the far left side of her left cheek, indicating where he wanted to strike to land. Anything else would be dangerously close to the tip of his cock protruding from between her legs. Christy mockingly put her hands over her heart, showing her gratitude for the opportunity to punish this bitch whom she hated. She lifted the paddle high over her head and brought it down with a wallop.

The initial spike in pain cause Danielle to shriek, but electric jolts shot through her pussy, which clasped onto Remmy's flesh nuzzled inside. Mid shriek, she stared moaning, and then, inexplicably, she laughed. The slurry of sensations was a total mind-fuck, and laughter was the unintended result. At least the rest of the room could tell she was enjoying her position.

"Six, sir! Thank you, sir! Can I have another, sir!" This time with heightened anticipation. Her thighs subtly opened and closed, coaxing grunts of sexual stimulation out of both Remmy and herself.

Meanwhile, Christy handed the paddle to Peter, who silently stepped up and took aim at her right cheek. As the paddle whizzed downward, Danielle clenched her cheeks in anticipation. Peter struck her harder than either of the previous six blows, and all of Danielle's emotions crescendoed with the increase in power.