Guess What Dear, We're Divorced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was sure if I hit him out of the blue he would just respond verses letting him think about it for a while, then he could have done something to at least slow it down."

"Ok but how did you know he would respond like that?"

"You have to know your adversary well enough to use both their strengths and weaknesses against them. Trust me lover I know my Ex like the back of my hand, maybe even better than he knows himself."

The phone rang right as Ralph deftly alighted on the tile floor. Answering it, he verified the transfer and handed the phone to his ex-wife. "They want to talk to you." Upon answering and giving them her release code, she said, "Thank You," hung up the phone then walked over to Ralph.

"While we were upstairs saying goodbye, Bjorn loaded the last of my bags and stuff into the car," turning she handed Bjorn her purse, "Please go on out baby I'll be right behind you."

Facing Ralph she put her arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips, Looking him directly in the eyes she took her last shot at demoralizing him, "You're a good provider, friend, and can be a better than average lover. However, frankly you're a Putz. I want a real man, one I can respect, one who is awesome in bed, and can support...no, really spoil me in the manner, which I deserve. That would be Bjorn for now. Have a great life if you can find some one to accept your bumbling ways."

Turning like a queen leaving her court, she walked out of his house and her former life with a carefree strut. She eased into the corvette convertible sideways and swung her legs around making sure she left them parted enough so that Ralph could see she no longer sported that thong she had on earlier. Waving at Ralph, she blew him a kiss and yelled over her shoulder as they pulled away, "Too bad you lost, but I can make one guarantee, you will never see me again." Bjorn accelerated around the corner and moved effortlessly into the traffic on the busy state highway.

Ralph sighs, looking across the street at the neighbor staring at him. Mustering up some dignity, he waved then picked up the newspaper and went back inside. There is a single tear falling down his cheek, even the most treacherous of women should have a tear shed for them.

Ralph looked at the clock, then sitting down tried to put into perspective what had just happened. After a bit he climbed the stairs and proceeded to go into the bedroom, disgusted as he looks at the sheets and covers still jumbled from his earlier activity. He striped the bed of the sheets, tossed of both them and the bedspread into the trash. Remaking the bed with a freshly washed set and down comforter making sure everything down to the pillows was new. He sighed and questioned the situation aloud, "I really wonder how long it will take me to put things back in order, and have some form of normalcy back in my life."

Looking at the phone, he knew he should call Stephanie. He wanted to let her know she didn't need to come over for their twice weekly meeting tonight, as well as relay to her what has just occurred with Callista. Picking up the phone, he dialed her number.

"Hello," a cheery female voice says.

"Hi Steph, it's Ralph."

"Well hello."

"Listen your sister just left, she handed me a set of final divorce papers and took off with her muscle headed boyfriend. It's over."

"I'm so sorry Ralph."

"Yea."

"Listen Ralph, I'll come over for a bit ok, it sounds like you could use some company."

"Yea, I think I do need some company," he waited for her to hang up her phone before following suit; he walked down stairs and headed to the kitchen. Retrieving a beer he continued into the living room still not fully comprehending what has just happened, the emotions he felt were numbing his senses.

Sitting in his overstuff chair staring into space he was brought back to the present by an ever so light knock on the front door.

"Come in." Ralph called out.

A young woman in her early twenties peeked around the corner of his living room. She had shoulder length light brown hair, and an almost boyish figure. Granted it she didn't have the perfectly toned body as Callista's, but it actually made her appear smaller than she was. Wearing her trademark polo shirt and jeans, Steph was more into function than form, unlike her older sibling.

She smiled when Ralph said, "Hi little lady." Running over to Ralph sitting in his chair she crawled on to his lap and straddled his legs.

"I am not little, besides Daddy used to say the best things come in small packages."

Pressing her hungry mouth down on his, she began to probe his mouth with her tongue. Scooting forward in the chair he stood up wrapping his arms under her legs for support and to keep her in place as she wrapped her legs around his body. Making his way into the bedroom, he knelt on the bed and laid her back onto the bed while still locked between her legs.

"Hey lover, how did you finally get her to take the last step, we have been waiting for this for so long," he asked.

Ralph thought about how Stephanie had first been a sounding board for him and had tried to gently maneuver Callista back to him. When the final settlement of his parents estate had come in he had been shocked they had left him over $7 million dollars after all the outstanding debts had been paid. Better yet $6 million was in a blind trust that he alone knew about, and when Callista had suddenly become so excited when she found out he was worth right at $1 million dollars, it had been pretty evident where she was heading, even if the bimbo thought he was naïve to her plans.

His lawyer watched the court filings for the surrounding counties and found the courthouse where Callista had filed the divorce papers. His lawyer waited until she played the game with the divorce papers signing and quietly had her lawyer investigated. Faced with the problems of a fraudulent legal action that could lead to disbarment, he turned state's evidence and the police sting went into full action.

Callista headed downtown to privately send her money to whatever bank she had set herself up with; only all his money remained locked up tightly in his accounts, an account he removed her from a week earlier. With the police listening devices in place in the house, they had picked up the confession about tricking him into signing the papers as well as her admission to Bjorn about her planning the money sting.

When Ralph called the bank, he had talked with the police detectives not the bank manager. Therefore, when Callista walked in to the bank in her blithe manner thinking she was now fancy free they arrested her on the spot along with Bjorn. Bjorn would be given a chance for a deal; turn on his lover and he would get to stay in the USA being he was a foreign national or if he stuck with his tight little piece of ass, he would be deported after his jail time.

Callista would get jail time and a chance to sign the real divorce papers, where Ralph would take all the bills. She would get $10,000 for every year of their marriage, which he held in an account for her until she got out of the slammer, only the total would be $50,000, not the $600,000 she was scheming for. If she refused, Ralph would sue her and get his divorce and his ex-wife would get no money.

It was going to crush Callista to find out the Putz was not only pretty aware of what went on in his life, but can play hardball when he wanted to, and he would get Stephanie, the perfect girl and her younger sister in the end also.

Stephanie smiled as she answered him, "Truthfully all I used was my knowledge of her, you have to know your adversary well enough to use both their strengths, and weaknesses against them, she taught me that. Trust me lover I know my older sister like the back of my hand, maybe even better than she knows herself. I've been playing with that bimbo's head for years, this time I finished the game set match. She used to steal my boy friends in high school and college just to see me cry. I've known I was in love with you for the last year, when I understood what she was doing to you I knew I could be yours, and you could be mine, and justice be done."

"Oh," Ralph whispered as he looked at Stephanie and smiled. Recognizing that special look she had that meant she was his for the taking, he couldn't help but smile. He had watched that look in her eyes for almost 14 months as they shared one other, and now they would share it with each other for the rest of their lives.

Please take time to vote, we all take a huge amount of time to work out a story, good bad or indifferent your voting helps us to become better more focused writers, which in turn gives you the reader a better product. I appreciate any and all feedback.

12