Guess What I Saw? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although she was sturdy and strong, fit and athletic as only an 18 year-old can be, she wasn't very big, and once I had her weight up on my shoulders and her legs wrapped around me, she was easy to hold. And she was in a perfect position, with her pink flower spread open and waiting for my mouth. I leaned her gently against the tree, and began to go down on her in earnest once again. I held nothing back, and ate her like a starving man would devour ambrosia. She bucked against my face and pulled my hair, guiding me with her responses, letting me know what she liked. She tasted so good.

At last, when I could tell she was almost there, I sucked her clit between my teeth, and then flicked the tip of my tongue hard and fast over it. That fluttering barrage of sensation pushed her over the top, and she orgasmed hard, every muscle in her body squeezing tight and trembling like a high-tension wire in a storm. She didn't really squirt, but her her juices flowed like wine into my waiting, hungry mouth. She squeezed my head between her muscular thighs as shudders wracked her body, and I thought once more that I might black out. But I held on to her, and soon the waves of pleasure passed and she began to relax a little. I let her carefully down to the ground, and helped steady her until she became more sure on her feet again.

We made our way slowly back to the car, neither of us knowing exactly what to say, but comfortable in the silence. I realized the gravity of what had happened -- I had given her the first orgasm she had experienced at someone else's touch -- and I think she was soaking that in, too. It was a peaceful walk, and soon we were back at the car.

"That... that was amazing!" she said before climbing in the open car door. She wore that look that said she wanted to say more, but the flood of thoughts were jostling too hard to find their way out in words, so I just nodded and smiled at her, hoping she knew that I understood. She kissed me on the cheek, and pulled the door shut behind her. We were on the way again.

By the time we arrived downtown, Kelly had composed herself again, and my desire had receded into a slow burn, a delicious dull ache that kept my stomach tight, and made my balls feel like they weighed ten pounds and had been used in a tennis match.

I have to say, Kelly was a natural at photography. She didn't know a lot about the various functions that were available on the DSLRs I had brought, but she had a great eye for composition and a knack for finding odd, interesting angles from which to take photos. She actually got some great shots, and we experimented a little bit at the fountain, adjusting shutter speeds to capture various degrees of motion.

I was almost able to forget about sex for just a little while. Almost. Then Kelly would bend or move a certain way, and the light yellow cotton of her dress would cling to her body, reminding me of her strong, youthful form and sending fresh electricity through my body again. I still had the fresh taste of her on my tongue, and the sound of her passion still rang in my ears.

At one point she knelt down to capture an image, focused totally on what she was doing. One of the straps of her dress slipped down her shoulder, allowing the top of her dress to gap just enough to leave me yearning for more. The hem of her dress crept up her thighs, and I don't think it was just my imagination that I could see the slightly darker shadow of her pubic hair against the soft shadows between her unconsciously parted legs. Without thinking much, I raised my camera and snapped a frame, capturing her unguarded moment.

Kelly heard the shutter click and looked up, chuckling at me.

"Sneaking some candids, huh?" she teased. "I was kind of hoping you'd let me model for you. Do you think I'd make an OK model?"

"Caught me!" I confessed with a laugh. "Yeah, we can take some pics of you. You'll make a great model."

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, I can't even begin to describe the photos I took of Kelly over the next half hour or so. But I did learn quite a lot about my young neighbor, and just how much of an exhibitionist she really was. As we walked the downtown streets, she unerringly found just the right set-up to pose for me, to flash me a pert breast or lift her dress up over her lovely bum. She showed a sense of daring and bravery I never would have been able to muster, posing so that bystanders and shop-fronts were captured in the frame, but never getting caught herself. At any point, if a pedestrian had but looked our way, he would have caught a luscious eyeful.

The amazing thing to me was the sense of playfulness and innocence she was able to project. She never seemed raunchy or trashy. There was always a sense of youthful fun that came across as gleefully naughty rather than truly wanton.

It gave me such an erection. Good god. Painfully, brutally hard.

The highlight of our little photo session happened near the end of the block that separates the downtown shopping area from a residential district. I still can't believe what she did next.

There was no traffic just then, being the middle of a sleepy Sunday afternoon. As we neared the intersection of a little cross-street, Kelly tugged me by the hand to the middle of the street. Without a word, she lifted the dress up and over her head, and handed it to me.

I stood there like a post, astounded. Half a block away, I could see people on the sidewalks, shopping, talking, totally oblivious. Kelly stood like a vision, wearing nothing but her white canvas shoes. I felt I was in a dream.

"What are you waiting for!" she chided. Laughing, she added, "We don't have all day!"

I finally got my brain functioning again and took some shots. Kelly paraded away from me, looking invitingly back over her shoulder. She walked toward me and posed, standing tall and proud. I know I said I couldn't begin to describe those photos, and I really can't. But if you could see that last picture - hand on her hip, people in the background beginning to catch on to the spectacle unfolding, and see the expression captured on Kelly's face... it's just incredible. There is more emotion and character conveyed by her face than I have ever captured in any other photo, an intensity that can't be faked. I think it is the most erotic, sexy photo I've ever seen.

But I digress.

Like I said, people were starting to notice the lovely naked girl in the middle of the street. Heads were turning our way. Simultaneously, we decided we'd better split. We made for the side street, not exactly running, but making haste, for sure. I couldn't have run if a lion was chasing me, anyway, given the aching woody stretching my jeans. We ducked into a little side alley, laughing, and I tossed her dress to her.

Clothed once more, still laughing and breathing hard from excitement, Kelly gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her, still holding the camera in one hand.

"Oh, Mr. Mac! That was amazing!! I can't believe we did that!" She leaned back a little to look at me, putting her hands around my neck and pressing her body against me. I could tell she felt my straining cock, because her expression changed and her mouth dropped open a little. She chewed her lip, eyes locked on mine, and ever so subtly pressed her hips harder against me.

She eased me back against the brick wall, gave me a tender, almost chaste kiss on the lips, and knelt down. Her hands fumbled with my belt, and then I felt her palming my hardness through my jeans. My eyes scanned the alleyway for prying eyes as I felt each button of my fly pop open.

"Oh my god, Kelly..."

I had no time to say any more, because she had my cock out in her hands, and with a sigh that was almost a moan, she took me in her mouth.

I could have died right then and left the world a happy man. Her face was a study in ecstasy as she worked over my cock, using her lips and tongue, making my glistening shaft disappear between those lovely lips again and again. I was nervous as hell that someone would catch us, and kept glancing around to keep a lookout. Apart from occasional cars passing the end of the alley twenty yards away, there was no one to be seen. The sounds of the city faded, and I could hear nothing the but the wet sounds of Kelly sucking me, punctuated by moans of pleasure from both of us.

She tugged my jeans and boxers down a little further, and began to knead my balls as she bobbed up and down on me. Again she displayed that wonderful ability to cause just the right amount of delectable pain, just enough to add to the stimulation of her mouth without interfering with the pleasure. Then she put both hands on my thighs, and began to take me all the way in with long, slow, deep strokes, relentless and smooth in her movements. My legs began to tremble, and I could feel mini-spasms passing through my abdomen and cock. My erection was harder than it has ever been in my adult life, a combination of Kelly's wonderful natural ability and intuitive response to my body, and the sheer excitement of being here in public, so brazen and forbidden in our need.

Kelly took my shaft from her mouth and looked up at me. She kept stroking me and smiled ear to ear.

"I can taste it!" she said with excitement. "Did you cum?"

"No, not yet," I gasped. "That was just precum. You'll know when I cum -- there'll be a lot more, and it'll be thicker." I was quivering on the edge of exploding, and she licked another big, shiny drop of precum from the head of my cock, firing electricity through my already-overloaded circuits. "Oh god!" I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred. "I can't wait to taste my very first cum. YOUR cum, Mr. Mac. What do you want me to do with it?" Kelly was nuzzling and lightly licking my head as she talked, never stopping the slow, sensual stroking of her hand. "I'll do anything want, just so long as I have a chance to taste it."

"Oh, sweety, I want you to finish me off with slow, deep strokes, all the way down, and when I tell you, I want you to lean back and let me cum on your tongue. Will you do that for me, Kelly?" I begged.

"Anything you want," she said, and matched the word to the deed.

Unhurried, despite our risk of exposure, with slow languid movements, she engulfed me again and again. Now that the moment was here, teetering on the brink, neither of us wanted to rush. I noticed a couple walk by the end of the alley, hand in hand. They caught sight of us, then looked away and walked quickly on. I didn't care any more. They could have stood and watched if they'd wanted. I couldn't stop now to save myself.

I felt myself reaching a huge climax, knees buckling and heart pounding. I let her keep sucking me until the very last moment, holding on and holding back, not wanting to let the moment end, savoring every touch. At last, spasms took me and I could wait no more. I pulled my throbbing cock from Kelly's lips. I could barely rasp out "Now!!"

She was ready for me. Her mouth was open wide, a smile turning up the corner of her lips, tongue stretched to catch my load. My passion was so great, my energy so pent up, that I erupted as never before. The first huge blast shot over her whole face, from forehead to her lips. She jumped when it hit her, but stayed put. Her smile lit her eyes with excitement and lust. I came more intensely than I have in years, jets of hot semen filling her mouth, covering her tongue, and splashing on her face. I didn't intend to get her so messy, but the spray was uncontrollable. After six or seven powerful streams of cum, my orgasm began to subside and the flow reduced to a few opalescent dollops slipping down the curve of my head. Kelly licked these off and took my cock in her mouth one last time, sucking hard to get any remaining cum. Then she smiled and I could see her savoring her first mouthful before swallowing it all.

Dear lord. I thought I might black out.

I think, maybe, I DID black out for a moment, because the next few minutes were very fuzzy. Somehow I had gotten my penis back in my pants, and we were standing near the end of the alley. I noticed Kelly still had my cum all over her face.

"Jeez, Kelly, I'm sorry!" I apologized, digging around for a napkin or something. "I didn't mean to get you all messy. Let me wipe that off..." I was nearly babbling with embarrassment.

"No, leave it," she said matter-of-factly. "I want to see it!" She burst into a playful, little-girl laugh, even though she was certainly no little girl. Not any more.

She took me by the hand and lead me, still kind of shell-shocked, back to the main street. If any of the people we passed noticed the jism dripping from her lovely face, they were polite enough (or shocked enough!) not to show it. We walked along until we found a shop with a big, clean window that served as a mirror.

Kelly checked out our handiwork from all angles. "Oh my god!" she nearly moaned, low and drawn out. "That's... that's so hot!" And though I am an older guy, recently spent, my cock lurched back to attention when she scooped the remaining cum onto her fingertips and sucked her fingers clean, right there in front of everyone.

She turned towards me, and gave me a big hug. I could feel eyes on us, and the disapproval of passersby was almost palpable. What was this lovely young woman doing with this dirty old man, anyway? Perhaps oblivious to their disapproval, perhaps in defiance of it, Kelly stood on tiptoes and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me long and deep. We lingered for a moment, tasting one another's lips and tongues, the hot, sweet breath of passion passing between us. The world faded away.

"Thank you, Mr. Mac. Thank you for being my first. You were my first crush, and I love you. I always will."

And she kissed me delicately on the cheek as we walked back to the car.

It was a long, bittersweet ride back home, filled with the weight of what had passed between us, and what that would mean as our lives moved on. I thought of the guilt I would have to live with, the price I would pay for this most exquisite day. Quite literally, a day for a lifetime.

I wondered what it would be like to to go back to just being neighbors again.

Ah, but that's a story for another time.

12