Guess What I Saw? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't begin to describe all of the thoughts and emotions going through my mind right then. I never dreamed, as a fifty-year-old man, that I would be ass-fucking a beautiful eighteen year-old while my loving wife sucked her nipples, kissed her neck, and rubbed her pussy. You can imagine how overwhelmed I felt. It was one of the most intense experiences I've ever had.

Once Kelly was able to take my full length pretty easily, I could scarcely wait to get her on her hands and knees and butt-fuck her doggy style. I absolutely love the view, the angle is perfect, and it appeals to my dominant side. Even hotter, Monica wanted Kelly to eat her pussy again while I pumped her ass. I was literally light-headed at the thought. Kelly put a cushion below the picture window, motioning for Monica to lay down. When Monica was settled, Kelly nestled between her legs with her own ass high in the air, an invitation I couldn't resist. I crouched behind her, and plunged my cock back into her tight ass. She was ready for me now, and accepted my rod without hesitation.

My god, what a sight! I had a perfect view of my wife being pleasured by Kelly's adept mouth, and my manhood being buried balls deep in Kelly's small, perfectly shaped ass. One great thing about being with a tiny woman is that it makes even a medium sized dick like mine look huge, which was quite an ego booster and turn on.

I had to struggle hard to hold off my orgasm -- I wanted to wait until Monica got off before I shot my load. I didn't need to wait long, because she was soon in the grip of a screaming climax, grabbing Kelly's hair and pulling her face hard against her gushing pussy. It was just too much, and after a couple more deep thrusts into Kelly's ass I felt myself pass the point of no return! A huge wave of electrifying pleasure passed through me, centering in my loins, and I pulled out and sprayed a geyser of hot white cum over Kelly's back. It spread in ropey streams of white and pooled in the dimples above her ass. I don't think I had ever ejaculated so copiously. When I was drained, she was drenched. Monica roused herself and blew my poor mind even further by licking every drop of my gooey jizz from Kelly's body and then kissing her deeply with my cum still in her mouth. I could see pearly white semen at the corners of their mouths as their tongues entwined in an amazingly erotic dance.

As if we hadn't already had an earth-shattering experience, Kelly displayed her youth by saying matter-of-factly that she wanted more. Now that she had experienced anal, she wanted more. Now!

Well, I was spent. There was no way I could get it up again right away, so Kelly suggested I eat her pussy and make her cum while Monica fucked her ass with the strap-on. This we proceeded to do! Monica sat on the couch, Kelly straddled her reverse-cowgirl with the slim strap-on impaling her ass, and I dined on sweet, juicy goodness. In fact, I was able to finger Monica, too, as she fucked Kelly.

Good lord, what an afternoon. I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven, when both ladies got off one more time.

As we settled on the couch in the afterglow, we all seemed to be in a haze. Kelly nestled between Monica and I, all of us tired, sleepy, and happy. I had a brief stab of that almost-incestuous guilt again, because Kelly seemed so much like a daughter snuggled between her parents, but the feeling quickly passed. I reminded myself that, though the situation was unusual, we were all consenting adults. My mind wandered through pleasant remembrances of our adventures together as we nearly dozed.

Sexual hunger sated, we soon realized that we weren't only sleepy and happy, we were hungry! I offered to go grab us a bite from the kitchen, and as I got up from the couch I saw the curtains in Kelly's bedroom window swish shut. I remembered seeing her glance up there earlier, and my wheels started turning.

"Kelly, is anyone home at your house?" I asked, a bit nervous.

She smiled an enigmatic smile as she drew her bare knees up and wrapped her arms around them. "Just my sister," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"I didn't know she was back in town?" I questioned, momentarily confused.

"Oh, not her. Kayla. Kayla's the one who's home."

Kayla was Kelly's younger sister.

Holy fuck.

"Shit, Kelly, do you think she saw anything? She's just a kid! Christ, what if she tells your parents? She's just a kid!" I repeated. The nagging panic I felt upon seeing the curtain move had bloomed into raw fear, and my words rattled out like my fears bouncing around inside me. My unrest spread to Monica, too. She moved nervously, not knowing what to do.

"Mr. Mac, she's not a kid anymore! She looks really young, but she's less than a year younger than me. In fact, yesterday was her birthday. I told her, if she wanted the best birthday present ever, she should keep an eye out when we got home today. And she did. I bet she's been watching the whole time."

"Kelly, you didn't!" I exclaimed just as Monica said something too. I didn't hear the words, but they didn't sound happy.

Kelly laughed her happy, still-innocent laugh. And despite all the escapades we've been through, she really IS innocent, in a way.

"Yeah, I did!" She giggled again. "See, Kayla is the only other member of the family who is... well, she's like me, you know? And we talk about everything, now that she's gotten older. So, with her birthday yesterday, I just thought she might like to watch. She was very excited about it. She thinks she might even want to join us. I can't wait to ask her what she thought about seeing me get ass-fucked for the first time!"

"Jeez, Kelly, do you think that's a good idea?" I asked, still a bit disbelieving and in shock.

"What's the matter, Mr. Mac? Mrs. Mac? Come on! Don't you like the idea of playing with two eighteen year-old virgins?" She giggled again, a sweet musical sound with an undercurrent of lusty humor, knowing the answer and enjoying our discomfiture. "It's a limited time offer, though. I won't be eighteen much longer!"

Holy crap, my life just keeps getting more complicated! Complicated, but good. Very damned good!

12