Guess Who's Cumming to Dinner

Story Info
Well-hung Thanksgiving guest means disaster for Dad.
4.4k words
3.94
293.5k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobMajunk
BobMajunk
33 Followers

Robert Parker sat in his recliner and tried to watch the football game. In reality he spent more time looking at the clock than he did the television. He was dreading Thanksgiving dinner this year mainly because his college freshman daughter, Tina, was bringing her new boyfriend. His wife, Diane, had only told him that Tina was very excited about getting to introduce him to the family. Robert struggled to remember the boyfriend's name. Jerry or Justin? It was definitely a "J" name. Diane said that every time Tina mentioned him she giggled like a school girl with a secret. While it is to be expected that a father worries about his oldest daughter away at college it was more of a concern knowing that Tina was exceptionally beautiful and dressed for attention. At twenty-three years old she was twice the looker her mother had been at that age, not that Diane didn't turn her share of heads, and still did truth be told. But Tina had the type of body that every man dreams of: nice round ass, full bouncing breasts and a body that was fit without being overly thin. He thought about the way she brushes her light brown hair back over her shoulder. "I bet that just drives them wild" he thought. On top of her looks Tina had a good head on her and he knew she could make something of herself. That is, if she didn't get mixed up with some loser that will just drag her down.

He shook his head and tried to think about better things. From where he sat he could see into the kitchen and he watched Diane bend over to check the turkey. He was still just as attracted to his wife as he'd ever been but the last several years their sex life had become almost non-existent. He knew he couldn't totally blame her for it he was frequently tired or interested in other things. Robert yelled for his other daughter, Krissy, and she came bounding into the living room.

"Yes, Daddy", the newly eighteen year old bubbled.

"What time did your sister say she would be here?"

"Four-thirty, Mom said."

He sighed heavily, "she better not be late for dinner this year. We escaped the in-laws for once and I want to enjoy it."

"You stress too much, Daddy," she told him as she turned back toward the kitchen. Robert noticed that her skirt was a little shorter than he liked on his daughter. It was bad enough that she always wore that old blue sweater that was now two sizes too small but now she adds a plaid skirt to it and comes off looking like the catholic school girls from those cheap porn movies.

"You need to change clothes before they get here."

He watched her pretend to be too interested in what her mother was doing to hear him. He started to yell again but was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening. "Hello? Everyone decent?"

Robert groaned as he lifted himself out of the chair and headed for the hall. He was always delighted to see his oldest daughter but the joy was short lived.

"Dad, this is Justin. Justin, this is my dad," she gestured like she was excited but her face showed her nervousness. Robert stuck out his hand but could not quite manage to hide his expression of disappointment. Justin was about six three and looked to be about two twenty. What rubbed Robert the wrong way was that he looked more than a couple years older than Tina.

"Nice to meet you, Justin," he said almost coldly. Justin shook his hand but said nothing he merely returned the look of disappointment. Sensing the growing tension, Tina pulled Justin toward the kitchen.

"Come on, babe, let's go meet Mom and Sis."

Everyone was gathered around the table anxiously as Diane brought in the last of the side dishes. Robert was hungry but his mind was focused on Justin. He wanted Tina to bring home a med student or a law school hopeful not someone that looks like they've been fired as much as they've been hired. Justin had walked back into the living room while Tina was catching up with the girls in the kitchen. Robert had tried to at least have a conversation with him but Justin only grunted in response. Now, here he sat, around a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner trying to pretend that all is well.

The longer they sat there the more Robert noticed that Justin had no problem talking to Diane and Krissy but couldn't say more than three words to him. To make matters more frustrating Justin seemed to interrupt every time he tried to ask Tina about school. Finally, about a half hour into dinner, Robert had had enough. He started to ask Justin just what the hell he thought he was doing in his house but caught himself.

"What happened to that judge's son you were seeing?"

Tina shot him a dirty look.

"I was just thinking about that the other day. What was his name again?"

This time the dirty look came from Diane.

"Who can remember, Robert? Besides, Tina has obviously moved on."

"Yeah, Robert, she's happier now anyway," Justin spat. Robert was shocked that he would suddenly bring this disrespectful tone out in the open.

"I don't believe I was talking to you, Justin. Furthermore, I certainly don't appreciate the way you address me in my house." "Dad, will you just stop? He's just sticking up for me," Tina protested.

"Sticking up for you? To your father? I'm the one that is looking out for you. You know you have a lot of potential, Tina, and I don't want to see you getting taken advantage of."

Tina's eyes were shiny with slowly forming tears. Before she could respond Justin stood up.

"I think we should go."

"She doesn't have to go anywhere. We're her family, you're the one not welcome."

Tina got up and threw her napkin onto the table.

"Where are you going? You're actually going to leave your family to be with this guy?"

"Robert, please calm down. This is just a misunderstanding," Diane said softly, trying not to antagonize anyone further.

"I don't know what she would see in you anyway."

Tina and Justin were turning to head for the door when Justin suddenly stopped. Robert froze expecting a violent reaction.

"You want to know what she sees in me," Justin snarled. "I can show you why she's with me."

"Baby, don't. You don't have to play his game, let's just get out of here."

"No, I don't think so. I think your dad needs a reality check. He thinks he has it all figured out. He knows what's best for his precious girl and he knows all the things she needs."

Before anyone could figure out what was happening Justin undid his pants and pulled out his enormous cock. Robert was instantly furious, he knew that Justin had no class whatsoever but he was shocked at how disgusting a display this was. Tina stood frozen in disbelief. Diane gasped and tried to cover Krissy's eyes.

"And another thing, I didn't latch on to her or try to take advantage of something she had. She pursued me. That's right, when she heard about this monster she tracked me down and threw herself at me."

Tina grabbed Justin by the arm and shook him. "What are you doing? You can't tell them that!"

Justin spun her around and pushed her forward onto the table. Robert jumped to his feet but was immediately pushed back into his chair.

"Sit the fuck down, I want you to see why she chose me over you."

Tina struggled frantically but she had no chance against Justin. He pulled her dress up and threw it onto her back. Diane could not believe her eyes, her oldest daughter was about to get raped right here on the dining room table. Robert's mind raced, he glanced at his wife who was transfixed on Tina. Krissy fought against her mother to uncover her eyes. Robert was about to make a second attempt at defending his child when he saw Tina's expression change. Seconds before she was writhing and yelling to be let go but she suddenly stopped and put her face down.

"See that? And I'm not even in there yet."

Robert saw a look on Tina's face that could have either been the most terrible pain or the most amazing pleasure. Justin grunted as he pushed deeper into her exposed pussy. When he started to pull out she whimpered.

"Something wrong, baby," Justin said with a wide grin. "Do you still want to go?"

Tina said no words, but barely audible sounds were coming from her mouth. Justin pushed all the way inside her and she moaned in obvious ecstasy.

"If you still want to go I can pull out right now and we can go."

Tina mumbled something that no one could understand.

"What was that, baby?"

"I don't want to go, please don't stop," she yelled.

Robert's blood ran cold; he couldn't believe what he was seeing. This wasn't possible. His sweet young Tina was moaning and grunting like a whore for this worthless excuse for a man.

"Do you get it now, Robert? Now do you see what really matters to a woman?"

Robert's anger had now almost completely dissolved into horror and sadness.

"She doesn't need your protection and she doesn't need some small dick faggot judge's son." He slammed into her harder with every sentence. At time Robert couldn't make out what he was saying over the sound of his daughter's sex sounds. Robert saw his wife crying and muttering to herself and knew he had to do something. Justin was taking long strokes in an effort to show off his conquest to Robert. Robert watched helplessly as this ungodly appendage was being forced into his daughter. Tina had not made a sound for moment or two when Robert noticed the glistening fluid running down her inner thigh. As Justin was repositioning Tina, Robert stood and swung at him. Trying to hold on to Tina and dodge Robert's attack caused him to lose his balance and fall forward pushing Tina on top of Robert as he fell back into his chair. Robert was now trapped as Tina was resting her weight on the arms of his chair. Justin laughed loudly at the fact that he could not have planned that better. He drove deep into Tina causing her to cry out right in Robert's face. He reached forward and tore open her blouse letting her smooth white tits fall free. Tina looked at her father through half closed eyes. Her expression was one of helplessness. She was ashamed and embarrassed but unable and unwilling to do anything about it.

Robert tried to look anywhere and everywhere except in front of him. Krissy had now pulled Diane's hand from her eyes and sat staring at Justin's assault on her big sister. From the corner of his eye Robert could see Tina's breasts swaying and shaking. He tried to ignore the way she bit her lip just like Diane used to when they were first married. Robert squeezed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth in futile anger. He could at least take comfort in the fact that in couldn't get any worse. His eyes jerked open at the sound of Tina screaming. Only inches away she screamed, rocked by the most powerful orgasm yet. She went limp and fell on top of her father. She caught herself on his leg but in doing so tore open the zipper of his pants. Robert's average sized erection, that he had been trying to conceal for the past few moments, sprang out almost hitting his daughter in the chin. Tina jumped upright, the look of confusion on her face sent waves of sheer terror through Robert. He felt the need to cry out an explanation, but there was none to give. Tina's eyes went wide as she put her thoughts together.

"Oh, my God! Dad!"

Robert looked at Diane and tried to speak but nothing would come out. He stared into his wife's confused daze as if he could will it not to be true.

"You're fucking hard," Tina screamed. This depraved realization was the one thing to over power the pounding Justin was giving her but was the last thing anyone wanted.

Robert watched Diane's face show a mixture of anger, sadness and an almost blank look of begging. He knew she was begging, just like him, for this to not be happening. On top of everything else, this was the worst that either of them could imagine. Robert saw Krissy's look of disgust as he turned to face Tina. Tears were now streaming down her face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? How could you," she started to sob, her cries intermittently broken by orgasm.

"You are one sick mother fucker, Robert. You actually get off on watching me fuck the shit out of your daughter. I bet you want a piece of this, don't you?"

"I would never!"

Justin pulled Tina's arms behind her causing her to fall tits first on Robert's throbbing dick. Justin's forceful thrusts were rubbing her tits up and down her father's shaft. Robert was lost. He was now without any shred of plan to end this. He just wanted to run out the door and not look back. He wanted to avoid the reality of what was happening and what his family now thought of him.

"You son of a bitch," he heard his wife say. He wanted to respond but was trying his best to ignore the attention his member was receiving.

"Come on, Robert. You can't ignore tits like those. I bet you've dreamed about shooting your load across them many times." Justin shook his head, "I don't know how you stand it. She's your own flesh and blood but you're focused on her tits."

Robert looked down at his daughter now trying her best to keep her face up.

"Why don't you help him out, Tina? Just stuff that thing in your mouth like he's begging you to do."

Tina started to cuss him when he grabbed her hair and shoved her forward. Robert couldn't remember the last time he was this hard. The skin felt like it was going to tear away then suddenly the hot wet twenty-three year old mouth he had fed engulfed him to the base. He moaned out load unable to stop himself. He grabbed Tina's hair in what started to be an attempt to pull her off but ended up being the grip that kept her from escaping his massive load. Tina gagged and coughed as Robert came harder than he ever had in his life. The first load hit the back of her throat and choked her, the second filled her mouth to capacity. She managed to spit out her fathers cock and coughed his thick cum all over the front of him. The third stream hit her in the face making her jump backward not realizing that Robert was in the middle of an overwhelming orgasm and unable to let go of her hair. The fourth and fifth streams hit her hair and cheek. Robert let go of her as soon as he regained control of his motor skills.

"I knew that's what you wanted, Robert. You finally got it. How long have you dreamed of that moment?"

Robert could offer no argument. Maybe this had indeed been some dark subconscious fantasy he never knew. He was lost in thought, motionless as cum ran down his shirt and his daughter fell to the floor crying. He saw Tina leaning against the leg of the dining room table sobbing but was unable to recognize it as reality. It was as if he were outside of himself lacking the ability to control his thoughts and actions. Justin stood in front of him slowly stroking his still hard cock. Robert had never been self conscious about the size of his penis before. It was just over average size and he'd never had any complaints from his wife or the women he dated before. Now, however, as he sat face to face with a true monster dick he was embarrassed. He tried to subtly cover himself. This wonder of an endowment was able to control any woman it wanted while he wasn't even able to resist the abomination just committed.

"See something you like," Justin chided.

Robert realized that he'd been staring at Justin's cock. He immediately looked away.

"I don't blame you. My cock can do things for women that you could only dream about."

Justin was now running his hand the full length of his manhood showing off its length occasionally he would pause at the base to make it swell a bit more.

"It looks like you're not the only one interested."

Robert looked at Diane and Krissy, both had their eyes locked on Justin's groin. While Diane was almost expressionless, Krissy's was one of nervous anticipation.

"Do you like it, Diane?"

Robert silently prayed that she would ignore him or better yet berate him for even suggesting it. She said nothing and looked at the floor.

"It's alright, Mrs. Parker. You've missed out on who knows what pleasures to be married to a sick fuck that fantasizes about his own daughter."

Justin stepped around the table and stood in front of Diane. She raised her eyes level with his jutting erection. Robert could see the conflicting emotions reflected in her gaze.

"Dear, you don't have to listen to him."

"Robert, I don't think anyone wants to hear anything from you right now. I'm trying to find out what she wants. We've already learned your fantasy now let's hear what she needs."

Diane looked slightly more defiant, her head lifted slightly.

"You can touch it if you want."

Robert was overcome with panic waiting for her reaction. She hesitated for a moment and then slowly reached out for it. Justin moved his hips slightly so that his dick was pointed straight at her. Diane touched the head and instinctively started to recoil before wrapping her fingers around Justin's offering. Her mannerisms changed in a flash, she now appeared more at ease and interested. She ran her hand slowly down to the base noting that her finger tips barely touched. Robert heard her inhale sharply trying to control herself.

"Your hands are so soft, Diane."

Diane smiled sheepishly and increased her speed a little.

"That feels great. Do you like my cock?"

She slowly shook her head in agreement.

"Don't be shy, tell me that you like it."

"I like it," she mumbled.

"What do you like," he asked looking down at her.

"Your penis."

Justin laughed making her feel foolish. She started to let go of him but he held her hand in place. He slid her hand down as far as he could letting her feel the pressure of his hardness and see the full size.

"This is much too big to be just a penis. Don't you think?"

Diane was breathing heavy now and could only nod.

"Now tell me what you like."

"I like your cock."

Justin smiled and glanced over at Robert. Before he could continue she spoke again.

"I like your big hard cock," she mewled licking her lips.

"Very nice, someone is loosening up. What would you like to do with this big hard cock?"

Diane said nothing but slid gracefully off of her chair and onto her knees.

"Diane, please, I am so sorry, don't do this," Robert cried.

Diane looked at him and did not break eye contact as she slid Justin into her mouth. Robert's heart shattered. He knew that what he had done was unforgivable but this was more than he could take. He couldn't believe his beautiful wife of twenty-six years was taking another man so willingly. He wanted her to be better than he had been, able to resist the temptations that had destroyed their family so easily. Maybe she was stronger and maybe she was able to resist but chose not to as a way of punishing him. He saw flashes of something much darker than anger and resentment in his wife's eyes as she stared at him while forcing her mouth wider for Justin. Robert tried to look away but found only Tina's glare more menacing. Diane's eyes were now closed as she focused herself on worshipping this marvelous piece of meat. Her moans were muffled and saliva dripped from her chin as she tried her best to deep throat him.

"You are amazing, Diane, you must really be enjoying this. When was the last time you had sex with your husband?"

"I don't know, it's been a long time."

"Did he make you cum?"

"Sometimes, but sometimes it was too short to focus on me."

"Were you ever as turned on as you are right now?"

"Oh, God no, I've never wanted something this badly. I want you to show me what I've been missing, Justin. I spent so much time trying to make sure my husband was happy I ignored my own desires."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to take me right here and fuck me until I can't handle any more." She tried once again to swallow his cock whole. "I want you to stretch my pussy with this massive cock. I want you to show me how a woman should feel."

BobMajunk
BobMajunk
33 Followers
12