Guessing Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second position was of Shannon on her knees, legs spread slightly, with Jack inserted completely in her ass. Shannon's hard penis and balls swayed deliciously, sensuously between her thighs and beneath her husband's penetration of Shannon's ass, a display that defied her own and any viewer's desire to do something other than take that huge cock into their mouth and devour it.

Now Shannon had reached her limit inside her father. Her balls lay softly against his ass and her cock was invisible, buried within him. She held tightly to his hips, her head thrown back in ecstasy, refraining from an orgasm, enjoying the sensation of his tightness about her plump organ. Jack was enveloped in his own heaven, comfortable on his knees and forearms, stuffed with his shemale son's cock, his hair resting softly over his shoulders and around his face, eyes closed.

Shannon knows how to make love to a man, he thought. There is no pain, just this fullness that makes me want to eat something rich and cum forever. If I touch my cock I'll lose it all. She is moving now, so gentle, so wet. I can actually hear the sucking noises as she runs that beauty into me and pulls it out. My wife is going to have an orgasm right about now, and my daughter is about to jump her mother. This scene cannot get any hotter.

His naked lover began to move faster and soon he sensed his ass filling with cream. There was no resistance, seemingly no friction whatever now as Shannon thrust steadily yet gently into his ass and withdrew. She had cried out softly a moment ago, and he felt sticky warm liquid dripping down his sac. Yes, she had filled him.

Virginia and Morgan lay back upon their towels and played gently with each other. Morgan rose onto her left elbow in order to suck her nipples, and Victoria raked her talons across her daughter's warm back.

"How is Katherine, Mom?"

"Her usual quiet and beautiful self. I took her with me to my office at Prism; she met Marla...who doesn't want to meet Marla! And she was also infatuated with Maria. She'd never seen any woman with such a beautiful growth of body hair. I do believe she was just a tiny bit sorry to discover that Maria and Marla were deeply involved with each other. Actually, I suggested that she ought to give things a little time. Maria and Marla both have an insatiable appetite for women and it's not at all unlikely that Katherine could develop a closeness with Maria."

"I want to see her again. I miss our dates on Thursday evenings. I adore that woman...hope you don't mind...and I just don't like being away from her for long periods of time."

"She feels the same about you, Morgan. I believe she's been hesitant to be forward with you, but you're a woman now and I know she'd like to umm...she'd like to uhh...well, that gorgeous dark island girl of mine would enjoy being intimate with you."

"I would definitely enjoy being close with her. If you came home one day, Mom, and we were in the pool or on the deck together doing fun things, would it really bother you?"

"Baby, not at all. You are sweet to ask, but no, it won't bother me to see you two making love. She's conquered me, my sweet husband, Marla Holton and Maria as well as several other staff members at Prism Designs. I believe where that dark beauty is concerned no one can stand before her!"

Her mother smiled as she made this remark.

"Yeah, Mom. Like who'd want to fight her off? You certainly don't, and if I get half a chance I'm going to weld myself to her for life."

Father, son, wife and daughter remained on the warm beach sharing sexual intimacies until the afternoon slid into a golden evening. They gathered their belongings, dressed as much as they could, then made their way back to a small cottage that Jack and Victoria had rented for the week. They enjoyed showers all around, then Morgan blow-dried her father's hair and her mother did the same for Shannon.

They enjoyed dinner and spent the rest of the evening on the screened veranda listening to the gentle surf and swapping lounges with each other. Victoria made love with her son for an hour, then Morgan and Shannon embraced and touched for a time. Finally, Jack and Shannon went to bed with each other, making rather loud love for two hours as Victoria did with Morgan.

Deep in the night Morgan felt her father gently lie beside her and whisper lovingly to her. She was naked, as was he, and his powerful, lovely body was hard yet comforting to her as he lay behind her.

Time passed softly in the darkness with the sound of the sea serving as a sensuous backdrop. She did not know what hour it was when from behind Jack manipulated his hard cock between her buns and into her pussy. She gasped with the sensation of fullness, then relaxed as her father slowly stroked her. She came and came again, relishing the juicy little sounds of their sexual coupling.

Finally, her father groaned softly, she sensed a stiffening of his cock within her body, and he grasped her waist and pumped. She cried out, felt his hot offering fill her, and collapsed with exhaustion into a deep slumber.

The next day saw no movement by this lusty family until near mid-day.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Victoria and Morgan held hands as they slowly walked out of the physician's office into the late-afternoon Florida sun. Each turned to the other at the same time, excitement causing their faces to glow.

"Morgan," began her mother, sounding as if she had just sprinted fifty yards, "are you...?"

"Yes, Mom, I'm pregnant. Are you....?"

"Oh, yes, Baby! I'm pregnant, too!"

"Do you know whose your baby is?" asked the excited teenager.

"Ohhh, yes, I do," the older woman purred. She whispered a name into her daughter's ear.

"Do you know who is your baby's father?" Victoria asked her daughter.

"I do. I do. It's so wonderful, Mom." She embraced her mother and whispered a name.

Victoria gazed at her proud daughter and said, "Looks as if we've got two wonderfully guilty parties."

"Victoria, I'm excited and I'm scared. Will you help me know what to do?"

"I'll be delighted, sweet one."

Their next question burst out simultaneously.

"And shall we tell Shannon and Jack which one is the father of whose baby?"

Their response to each other was likewise simultaneous as they filled the afternoon with laughter.

"Not right now. Let's make 'em wonder!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Copyright © 2009 by Jonathan Stone. All rights reserved.

1...67891011