Guest House Ch. 05: Veronica

Story Info
Dylan helps veronica and finds trouble.
7.6k words
4.31
49.5k
22

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheRaz0r
TheRaz0r
155 Followers

The first thing Dylan felt when he rolled out of bed was his head. It throbbed. On top of that, his legs felt like he had run a marathon, his back felt like he had fought a tiger, and his cock was sore. Two aspirin, a warm shower, and a bowl of cereal later, he felt his body begin to reassemble itself. It was near to noon and he checked his messages on his phone. He deleted most of them but repeated the one from Veronica.

"Hi Dylan, this is Veronica. We met at Cindy and Carl's cookout. I was calling about some work I might have for you. Give me a call Monday through Friday from nine to four," the voice-mail said.

He jotted down the number and called back.

"Oh, hi, Dylan," Veronica said. "Yeah. I might have some work for you. When's a good time for you to swing on down here."

"I'll get ready and head down in a bit," he said, eager to earn a bit of cash. "Give me the address."

He tore off the paper he wrote the address on and quickly got changed. He slipped out the door and on his way out saw Cindy running up the driveway. She waved and he walked up to her.

"Sleep in," she said. She breathed heavily and he could see the outlines of her nipples through her sports bra.

"I'm not as young as you are," he said and gave her his best smile. "I need more time to recover."

She swatted his arm but beamed from the compliment.

"Heading out?" she asked.

"I have a potential job I need to take care of."

He was about to leave when Cindy asked, "Do you remember Carla falling down? She woke up this morning and is having trouble walking."

"Not that I remember," he said and when he turned, he wore a wide grin.

He arrived at a small boutique shop. The bell chimed as he entered and Veronica stood behind the glass counter talking to a customer. She wore a blue sweater and jeans that didn't do her justice, especially after seeing her fill out that summer dress at the barbecue. He waited until they completed the transaction and then he walked up.

"Thanks for coming down," she said.

"No problem. What can I do for you?" "I've been putting some of my jewelery up on the web but they haven't been selling that well and Kim said you did a great job on her photos."

"That's nice of her to refer me," he said. "I'll be happy to help out in any way I can. Do you have a space in the back where I can set up?"

"Yes. Follow me," she said and slipped behind a curtained doorway.

Dylan followed her into the backroom where boxes were stacked up against the wall. She stepped into a small office but it was big enough for what he needed.

"This is perfect," he said.

He set up his lighting, a black backdrop, and camera. Veronica kept bringing him pieces to photograph. There had to be at least a hundred different pieces. She brought him lunch and finally the shop closed. She hovered outside the office as he finished up the last couple of pieces. He then reviewed some of the photos with her.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I like them," she said. "What about you?"

"Truthfully? I don't know. The shots to me are all bland. Maybe if someone wore the jewelery it might work better."

"I can't hire a model," she said.

"I don't think you need to hire a model. You're practically one yourself," he said and her smile brightened the office.

"You want to photograph me?" she asked.

"Why not," he said. He readjusted the tripod and lighting and took her by the hand, leading her into the office. "Stand here."

She obeyed.

"Okay, now put on those earrings and necklace."

She did. He walked up behind her and attached the necklace. Her perfume tickled his nose. He then tied her black hair back with a hair tie, positioned her by adjusting her shoulders, and went back to his camera. The lens loved her. He instructed her to try a couple of more positions, hands on hips, arms back, and he tried to get her to laugh.

"How's it going?" she asked, really enjoying the attention.

"Great," he said, handing her some more jewelry to put on. "Do you have another shirt to wear? I don't want every shot to be in the same outfit."

"I could try on a few of the outfits in the store," she said. "Then I could list them on the website too."

"Great idea," he said and she headed out of the office.

She returned a short time later in a black halter top that accentuated her neck, shoulders, and breasts. The black skirt she wore flared out. She spun around and looked at him.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"You look beautiful," he said and began adjusting the camera. He approached her adjusted the necklace, his hands coming in contact with her upper breast. He then arched her shoulders back and pushed her hair back behind her shoulders. He hurried back to the camera. "Now give me the look you give your husband when you want him to come to bed."

Her eyes grew hungry and he felt a jolt rush to his nether-regions as he clicked the camera over and over again. He then had her turn around, stick her bubble butt out and look back at the camera. He held her waist to adjust her, touched her exposed arms, and tilted her chin. After a few more shots, he had her go change. This time she came in a bright red evening gown that stopped above her knee caps. The top dipped down enough to see a a substantial amount of her cleavage. She had put on a diamond necklace and earrings.

"Wow," he said as she moved to the center of the room.

She twirled around with her hands extended and said, "Do you like it?"

"You look exquisite," he said. "You have a very lucky husband."

"If only he knew that," she said. "Where would you like me?"

"How about a powerful shot?" he said and placed her in a wide stance with her hands on her hips. He went back to the camera. "Okay. I want you to look at me like you are demanding something. I have something you want very bad and you are going to get it no matter what. Good. That's it."

She leaned her hip one way and then they other, all the while glaring at him. He stepped away from the camera and walked over and behind her. He pulled down one of the straps to the dress and then took her hand put it on the hem of her dress and had her lift it up some. Her breath grew heavy as he let go of her hand and moved back to the camera.

"Back to sexy," he said. "Now lift the dress a bit higher"

She lifted it a few inches more so that much of her thigh was exposed. The left strap that he had pulled down had exposed half of her breast. She smiled and bit her lower lip.

"That's it," he said, snapping away. "Perfect."

He stepped away from the camera and she straightened up her dress.

"Was that good?" she asked.

"Good? The camera loves you," he said. "You could be a professional if you wanted too."

"Really?" she said, excitement in her tone. She moved over to where she had put several other items she had brought out. "I think I have something to match this."

She preceded to head out and soon came back in gray work skirt and white buttoned top. She paired that with a green emerald stone on a sterling silver necklace. As he was about to position her, her phone that she had placed on her desk began to ring. She picked it up.

"Hello. Hi, honey. Yeah I'm working late also. I'm still at the shop. No problem. Don't drink too much. Love you," she said and hung up the phone. "Now where were we?"

"Go ahead and stand on the same mark," he said and then grabbed the clipboard off the desk. He handed it to her. "Let's go with the naughty teacher look."

He stood in front of her, fixed a few stray hairs, and then unbuttoned more of her buttons, letting his palm rest on the top of her breast as he did so. She stared down at his hands as he did so and then up at him.

"That's the look right there," he said and hurried back to the camera. "Okay now turn sideways, bend forward just slightly. Perfect." He clicked away as she moved to his commands. "Anything else you want to photograph?"

"I don't want to take all your time," she said.

"Nonsense. I had nothing else to do."

"Well there's some more items. Let's see," she said and went out. She came back with a necklace with seashells. "What could go with this?"

"Any bathing suits?" he asked, hoping for a yes.

"Well a few, but..."

"It's up to you," he said.

"Okay," she said and left. She returned wrapped in a towel, her hair tied back, and she looked very timid. "I don't know."

"It's okay. I want you to be comfortable," he said. "You have nothing to be ashamed about. You are stunning."

That must have given her the courage she needed because she slowly undid the towel to reveal a pure white bikini that hugged her breasts and strained the white string the divided her two globes. The bottom was just as revealing and showed off her fantastic thin waist and voluptuous ass.

"My goodness," he said and she shined her white teeth at him. "You're something else. Why don't you lay down here and we'll take a few shots like you are on the beach."

He took the camera off the tripod, and placed it on the ground. He moved over to Veronica, who was on her stomach. Grabbing an ankle, he lifted her leg up, and then had her put one arm under her chin. He took several shots this way and then had her roll onto her back. His eyes absorbed the luscious image of this woman and he took his time spreading her hair out and adjusting her arms and legs, occasionally brushing up against the sides of her boobs. His hands moved to her thighs, spreading them just a little. She didn't tense up and opened her legs to him, her bikini bottoms did little to hide her intimate lips. He then grabbed his camera and took a few shots from directly above her. His legs were on both sides of her inner knees and he began to slowly kneel down until his now hard cock touched her. She didn't move as he kept taking pictures. He finally stood up.

"Those were great. Some of the best I have ever taken," he said.

"Really?" she said and got up.

He couldn't help but notice her nipples piercing through the white fabric as she adjusted her top and then ran her fingers along the side of her bikini bottoms to pull it out of the crevice of her butt.

"Is there anything else you want to shoot?" he asked.

"Well, I'm all out of jewelry but there might be another outfit to try on," she said and then left. He watched as he ass swayed out of the office, towel in hand.A short time later she came back into the office wrapped in the towel. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"You don't have to," he said.

She dropped the towel and he gasped. She stood in front of him in a lacy black lingerie with matching garter belts attached to black stockings. The tight corset led up to her fantastic breasts. The silk triangle fabric hid the nipples but plenty of milky white breasts showed through the black lace.

"What do you think?"

"I can't think right now," he said. "You are amazing."

She laughed, but her face turned a shade of red. He moved from behind the camera and stood before her.

"Let's do a few seductive poses," he said and circled around her. The backside of the lingerie was a slim piece of silk fabric that only covered half of both cheeks. His erection strained in his jeans. He moved up behind her, moved one of her hands to rest on her hip, and the other to rest on her knee, causing her to lean forward. He pushed lightly on her lower back and her ass came in contact with his groin. "Perfect."

He rushed back over to the camera and began snapping pictures. Her breasts were about to pop free from the lingerie. Peeling his eyes from the camera, he moved back to stand in front of her. She looked up at him and he had her kneel down. With her eye level now on his straining cock, he reached out with both her arms, brought them up to hold a handful of hair. He kneeled down, and touched her warm inner thighs to separate them a bit. Again he rushed back to the camera, snapping several more shots.

"Wow," he said and detached the camera. He showed her several of the shots. "How about a few more?"

"Sure," she said, standing up.

"Move over to the desk," he said and she did. He moved some of the paper work. "Hop on."

She sat down on the desk, crossed her legs as he snapped away with the camera. He moved closer, the camera devouring her, and he bumped into her legs. She uncrossed them and he used his arm to spread them wider. They opened without resistance and he pressed himself in between them. Placing his hand on her shoulder, he guided her so that she laid down on the desk. His groin pressed against her panties. She wrapped both her legs around his waist and pulled him in closer. His hand touched her black corset on her stomach and she bit her bottom lip, looking up at him with those amazing eyes. His hands slid up and cupped one of her gorgeous boobs. He squeezed it and she increased her pressure with her legs. He put down the camera and used his other free hand to grab the other breast. She let out a long moan and her hips started to gyrate, rubbing up and down the girth in his jeans. His hands continued to squeeze her breasts and she put her hands over his, breathing in quick sharp breaths.

He forced himself to let go of one of those perfect breasts and let his two fingers rub the smooth fabric covering pussy. Gently sliding the fabric between her two lips, he rubbed back and forth over and over again. Her body wiggled and she cupped her own breasts as he increased the pace. The fabric began to soak with her juices and he dropped to his knees, pulled the panties to the side, and buried his face into her. He breathed in her musk and flicked his tongue, lapping her. Her thighs locked onto his head and her hips slid up and down on his face. Her juices sloshed over his face and he used his hands on her hips to steady her to allow his tongue to work on her. It played with her clitoris and he used one of his fingers to slide into her. As he pumped a second digit into her and licked her like she was an ice cream cone. She came in a shuttering ecstacy.

He stood up, wiped her juices off his face with his sleeve, and unbuckled his belt. She rose up off the desk on her elbows and eyed his jeans. He slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles and his monster cock pointed at her. Her eyes widened in surprise and her lips formed a perfect circle. With both hands, he guided it towards her slick hole. The first inch entered her with little resistance but then the sheer width of him began to spread her lips. She clenched her eyes shut and used her hand to slowly guide him into her. She put a hand to his chest to stop him before he was halfway in.

"It's too big," she gasped and he began to pull out. "Don't pull out."

He began to inch back into her and with each new inch, her body clenched. It took some time, but soon his entire cock was in her. Her face clenched and her hands began to massage her own breasts, the nipples standing as erect as his own member. He moved his hands under her legs and held onto her thighs, scooting her closer to him. He then very slowly moved out and then back in. A deep long moan escaped her lips as her hands continued to massage her own breasts. Her warm pussy hugged him and he reveled in the thought of entering this glorious woman. He took his time, inching his dick a third of the way out and then back in. After a minute of this, he began to pick up the pace. He could smell her as her body lubricated around his cock. He watched as her pussy lips clung to him as he pulled out.

He used a finger to stimulate her and she shivered in ecstasy, arching her back and crushing her breasts together. He slipped both hands under her ass and squeezed. She pushed herself into a sitting position, reached behind his head and grabbed a handful of hair. Their lips met and he opened his mouth wide as she drove her tongue into it. It probed him and their tongues wrestled. Her hips bucked against him and her pert nipples brushed against his chest through the fabric. He grabbed some of her hair and pulled her head back and kissed her neck just below her earlobe. Applying small kisses to not leave any marks, he worked his way down to one of her breasts, moving the fabric to the side, took a nipple gently between his teeth and pulled back. It grew in length and then he wrapped his mouth over it and ran his tongue in circles around it. Her hips kept their rhythm. With his other hand he squeezed the underside of her other breast. He then applied the same attention to that one. She let out another long moan and her hands pulled back his head as she released another extraordinary orgasm.

He slipped his cock out of her and she slid to her knees. Her hands held his cock and she took him into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth while her eyes looked up at him. He was about to lose control and his balls tensed up. It sent out their seed in a giant splash. She stopped bobbing, locked her lips around him, and swallowed him while pumping the base of his cock. She held him in his mouth, running her tongue around his tip and teasing the hole of his dick. Slowly, she moved her head back and his cock came out of her mouth in a plopping sound, a thin string of saliva connected his tip and her lips. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stood up.

"That was amazing," she said and touched his cheek. "I've never felt anything like that before."

She stood there in her lingerie, her breasts exposed, and he kissed her. His softening cock pressed against her corset and as their tongues met again, it started to rise again. She reached down and caressed it. They locked eyes once again.

"I need to get changed," she said. "How about I take you out for some coffee?"

"Sounds great," he said.

He watched her ass sway out of the room and he grabbed his camera and packed up his gear. When his stuff was tucked away in the trunk of his car, she had locked her shop and they walked across the street to a Starbucks. They sat at a small round table and sipped their coffee. Tori Amos played in the background and everyone around them were engrossed in their electronic devices.

"Listen Dylan," Veronica finally said.

"It's okay," Dylan interupted. "I know that you aren't that type of woman."

She smiled and she reached out and touched the top of his hand.

"Thank you but I wanted to tell you that taking pictures of my jewelry wasn't the only reason why I called you over."

"Really?"

"No. I wanted to ask you for a favor," she said and didn't remove her hand from his. "I think my husband is cheating on me."

"Cheating? Why would he do that when he has you waiting at home for him?"

"You are a charmer," she said. "I don't know. It's a feeling. He's coming home late and our sex life has taken a nose dive. I needed what you gave me today. Thank you. But the favor I need from you is more then sex. I need proof that he is cheating on me and you could provide that for me."

"I don't know. Why don't you hire a private investigator? I'm a photojournalist. I've never done anything like that before."

"I thought about it but I wanted someone I could trust and I knew I could trust you the first time I saw you," she said and those piercing eyes grew somber. "I need you and in exchange for your services. I could provide you with this."

Her bare foot reached up and settled between his legs.

"What if I get caught?"

"Don't."

Her foot continued to massage his crotch and his cock reacted.

"So where should I start?"

"He phoned me tonight and said that he was going to the bar to watch the game after working late. He should be at the office for another hour. Go and follow him, take some pictures, and then email me." She slipped out her business card from her purse and wrote a street address on it. "This is his work address."

He took the business card and slipped it into his shirt pocket. They finished their coffee and she continued to rub his now fully erect cock with her foot. They locked eyes one more time before she got up from the table, slipped her jacket over her shoulder and whispered in his ear.

TheRaz0r
TheRaz0r
155 Followers