Guest House Ch. 04: Night Cap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy decided to head back up to check on the men but Carla and Kim wanted to dance a few more songs. The beat changed and a someone got onto the platform the DJ played on. The crowd cheered as the person pulled out a microphone and began to sing. The crowd pushed forward and he reached out and grabbed Kim before getting pushed forward. Carla disappeared into the crowd. He worked his way out of the chaos and towards the opposite side of the club.

"Let's use the stairs and head up," he said, still holding her hand.

They walked to the third floor as the crowd upstairs began to flood downward and they made their way back to the lounge on the far end of the club. The top floor was nearly empty now with everyone either on the railing looking down at the impromptu concert or half in the tank on the couches. He stopped at one of the numerous bathroom stalls.

"I have to go," he said and ducked inside.

It was empty with all the stall doors open. He finished, washed his hands and went outside. Kim was still waiting for him. His hormones from his dance with Cindy had his mind reeling. He grabbed her arm and dragged her into the bathroom. Her resistance was half hearted.

"What are you doing?" she asked and as the door closed behind him, he pushed her up against it and kissed her. Their mouths locked together, sealed in a passionate kiss. Her hands slid up his muscular chest and over his hair. They parted for a second. "We can't ."

He didn't listen to her and dragged her over to the last stall, locking it behind him. He sat on the closed lid of the toilet and tugged on her so that she straddled him. He lifted her shirt and bra together and began sucking her breasts. She moaned and her hands fumbled against his jeans, her hips bucked back and forth. She had to get up and he pulled his pants down to his ankles. His massive cock pointed skyward.

"I've been thinking about this ever since you left last night," she said and stared at his cock.

Her delicate fingers encircled it and ever so slightly pumped up and down. Raising up on her knees, her mouth took him in. Warmth enveloped him and he leaned back, his head resting against the cold ceramic tiles. She pumped the base of his cock as she slurped his tip. With all the teasing and the image of Cindy still on his mind, his release was only seconds away. Then the door burst open and someone stumbled into one of the stalls. Kim took her mouth off of his cock and put her fingers to her lips. Sounds of retching and vomiting came from the stall two over. Another person came in.

"Steve are you alright?" asked Carl.

"I'm fine," Steve replied and heaved again.

Kim's eyes widened in surprise and she scooted off the floor and straddled Dylan's lap. He wrapped his arms around her, his cock wedged between her legs. Steve continued to dry heave and then flushed the toilet.

"All done," Carl asked.

"Just about," Steve said and heaved again.

Dylan ran his hands up Kim's waist and cupped her breasts. She tried to pull his hands away, but he continued to squeeze them. Having her husband in the same room only made him want her more and he bit her earlobe. She mouthed for him to stop, but he only put his mouth to her's and she finally relented and their tongues tangled. Soon her hips started to buck, pushing his cock uncomfortably into his abdomen. His hand tried to snake into her pants but she held onto his wrist with both of her hands.

Steve stood up and went to the sink. He washed up and dried himself off before leaving with Carl. As soon as the door shut, she got up and turned to go. Almost loosing his balance with his pants around his ankles and the alcohol making a dent in his senses, he pressed Kim up against the stall door, and began to pull down her pants. They were just under her ass and he took hold of his cock and ran it between her legs. It slid over her slit and banged against the door, sending a jolt of pain through him. She put her hands against the door and slowly slid down the door, pressing her ass back against him. It allowed him the angle to press his tip against her hole. It spread her lips as his tip slipped in.

"Please," she whimpered.

He began feeding her his cock and she quivered as it jammed into her. Then he began pumping back and forth. She moaned in short bursts as he filled every inch of her pussy. Her juices glistened off of him. Her firm ass bounced back against him and he grabbed a handful of it. He continued the rhythm for several minutes until she shivered in an orgasm. He was about to cum, so he pulled out, grabbed some toilet paper and pumped his load onto it. Some sprayed against the stall and he used more toilet paper to clean that up. She pulled up her pants, turned around and gave him one last kiss before stepping out of the stall. He waited until his erection and post cum were all cleaned up and then flushed the toilet. He washed up and stumbled out of the bathroom.

The men were deep in a loud drunken conversation as he approached them. Cindy sat in Carl's lap, her arm around his shoulder. Kim eyed Dylan as she sat next to her husband, who leaned forward, his head resting in his hand. Carla smiled broadly and waved him over. She got up and when he sat down, she plopped down in his lap. The waitress came by and Carl ordered another round and a water for Steve. Cindy and Carla chatted to each other and sipped their Bud Lights while Dylan and Kim locked eyes. Carl's eyes began to glass over and his head began to bob back and forth. Dylan lifted his lap and pulled out his phone. He called a cab and gave him his number when they were outside. Carl nodded out and Cindy slid off of him and her head landed onto Carla's lap. They both laughed and he looked down at those perky breasts. He placed his hand on her stomach and she put both her hands on his. Carla began petting her hair. Feeling bold, he slid his arm until his forearm once again pushed against the underside of her breast. She still didn't remove her hand as Carl slumped against Steve. His phone rang and he reluctantly removed his hand from Carla's and answered it.

"Time to go," he said. "Ladies you get Carl and I'll get Steve."

They woke up Carl and he slid out of the bench. He wrapped both arms around the women as they guided him towards the elevator. Steve on the other hand was out cold and he had to be carried out of the door. The bouncers eyed him wearily and Dylan told them that they were taking a cab and the huge man nodded. The cab idled out front and they strapped Steve into the front seat.

"He better not puke in here or I'll charge you for the cleanup," the bald taxi cab driver said.

"He won't," Dylan said and then helped Carl into one side of the cab and Cindy sat on his lap. Dylan then got in with Carla on his lap and Kim closed the door as she got in. The cab took off and Carla kept jostling around, his growing cock prodding into her. It also didn't help that his hand rested on Kim's leg and in the dark of the cab, he let it slide down onto her inner thigh and she covered his hand with hers. Cindy leaned against the now passed out Carl. During a sharp curve, she slid off his lap and leaned heavily against him. His arm was wedged behind her and he placed it behind her back, pressing her into him. Kim pushed Dylan's hand until it touched her pussy through her pants and he wiggled his fingers back and forth. Carla kept sliding back and forth on his lap and leaned back. She slurred something he couldn't make out but she quickened her grinding. His other hand touched the side of Cindy's boob and he delicately increased the pressure. He could feel the wire of her bra and she laid her head on his shoulder. His heart pounded and he very nearly cummed a second time. He didn't want to ruin the moment and forced himself not to squeeze his hand on her breast. Kim worked his other hand against her and when he looked at her, she stared out the window, biting her bottom lip.

The cab finally stopped at their home. Kim let go of his hand and got out while Carla slid off his lap and followed. He reluctantly slid his hand from behind Cindy and noticed that she had fallen asleep. He shook her shoulder and she opened her eyes.

"Hey there sleepy head," he said. "We're home."

She then took his extended hand and he helped her out. He opened Steve's door and picked him up and then settled him onto the ground. He just laid down in the yard. He then went over to the cabbie and paid him through the open window and included a pretty hefty tip. Then he opened Carl's door and scooped him out. The cab took off and Dylan carried Carl while the three ladies propped Steve to his feet and dragged him inside.

"Take Carl up to our bedroom," Cindy said.

He followed her up the stairs to the master bedroom. He tossed him onto the bed, took off his shoes, and threw the blankets on top of him. They then went downstairs and he picked up Steve and followed Cindy again to the guest bedroom. He did the same thing and took off his shoes before tucking him in for the night. Nearly falling down the stairs from his buzz, he grasped the banister and found the ladies in the den.

"Samantha left a message," Cindy said, hanging up her cell phone. "She said that she went out with her friends and might spend the night."

Dylan sat down on the love seat between Kim and Carla while Cindy went behind the bar and pulled out a bottle of wine. She poured four glasses and handed them out. Dylan sipped his, knowing that he was nudging his limit. Cindy then sat down on one of the barstools. They drank their wines and no one said anything.

"It's only two o'clock," Cindy said. "Why don't we do something?"

"Like what?" Kim asked and placed her empty wine bottle on the table in front of the love seat.

Dylan looked over at Carla and she began to shut her eyes and her head sank forward. He quickly reached out and grabbed her half full wine glass and he placed it on the table. Cindy left the room and came back with a blanket. Dylan and Kim got up and they stretched Carla out and put the blanket on her. Cindy then opened the sliding glass door and they went outside beside the pool. They sat on the pool chairs and Cindy poured them another glass of wine.

"Do you guys ever use the hot tub?" Dylan asked. It was in-ground and right next to their pool. The cover had been on since he had moved here.

"Not for some time, but it does sound enticing right now," Cindy said and got up. She went over to it and began uncovering it. "Help me with this."

Dylan rushed over and helped remove the cover. Cindy pressed a few buttons and the bubbles started to fill the water. She then went inside and grabbed a few towels. Kim, who had stood a little behind them, moved up.

"I don't have a bathing suit," she said.

"Oh don't be silly," Cindy said and to Dylan's utter surprise, she lifted her tight shirt over her head to reveal a brown bra with a golden flower pattern. It pressed her cleavage together and Dylan swallowed hard. She then unbuttoned her pants and wiggled out of them, displaying a matching pair of lacy underwear. Her body was amazing. Kim and Dylan just stood there looking at her. "Well?"

Dylan quickly took off his shirt, throwing it to the side, kicked off his shoes, and tore his pants off. He wore a pair of white jockey shorts and his growing erection was far from concealed. Cindy's eyes widened as she saw his monster. Kim also began undressing and a white thong and bra were the only things concealing her tight body. All three then slipped into the hot tub. Dylan drank his wine and didn't shy away from staring at Cindy's breasts that floated above the water.

"My back is sore," Kim asked and looked at Dylan.

"Let me help you," he said and scooted over to her.

She lifted herself onto his lap and he began massaging her back. Kim then reached forward and grabbed Cindy's feet and started massaging them. Her firm ass rubbed against him and his erection poked into her. He then pulled down his jockey shorts and released his erection. He maneuvered it under her ass and between his legs to allow her pussy to slide back and forth on it.

"Why don't you sit on my lap and I'll massage you?" Kim asked Cindy.

The gorgeous blonde across from him put her wine glass down and sat on Kim's lap. The added pressure of her caused his cock to press right up against Kim's pussy lips. She began massaging Cindy's back. She slowly scooted back until she sat on his stomach and Cindy on his thighs. The head of his cock now touched Cindy's ass. She had to feel it, but she didn't let him know. He placed his hands on Kim's waist and watched her work her hands all over Cindy's back and down her shoulders and arms. He then began to spread his knees and Cindy's legs which where outside his, began to open. She scooted back a little and now his tip pressed against her intimate place. She leaned forward and placed her hands onto Dylan's knees. He placed his right hand into Kim's lap and slid it down her panties. Two fingers slipped into her hole and she stifled a moan. Carla jumped as Kim's hands cupped her breasts and she moved back to the other side of the hot tub.

She leaned over the edge of the hot tub to pour another glass of wine. The ass that had enticed him for the past week slipped out of the water. Her brown panties rode up and displayed plenty of wet flesh. She then turned around and sipped her wine. Her flushed face smiled and Kim reluctantly climbed off his lap to sit beside them.

"I'm getting too hot," Cindy said.

"Let's slip into the pool then," Kim suggested.

"I'm going to call it a night," she said and finished the glass of wine.

She rose up out of the water and both Kim and Dylan watched her perfect body as she dried off. Kim climbed out also. Her now wet bra and panties showed everything. Dylan pulled up his jockey shorts and slipped out as well. His jockey shorts clung to him and his entire package was on display for them to see. Cindy stopped drying her hair and just stared at it and Kim gave him a wide grin. He bent down and took a towel and began to dry off. The women then stopped staring and began dressing. Once everyone had their clothes on, they said their good-byes and headed inside, leaving Dylan wet, alone, and with a raging hard on.

He walked out of the gate and up to his apartment. Once inside he slipped out of his wet clothes and tossed his shirt over his shoulder and stumbled over to the bed. He rolled under his covers and bumped into something.

"Watch it," said a sleepy voice.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" he asked, as Samantha popped her head out of the covers.

"Waiting for you. What time is it?"

Dylan sat up and squinted at the clock, waited for it to stand still and said, "Two-Thirty."

He let his head hit the pillow and stretched out. Samantha rolled over and put her head on his chest and her hand on his still hard cock. He was horny and drunk and didn't fight as she slid down and began sucking him. The beautiful eighteen year old teenager with the tightest body he had ever seen licked his dick. He kicked off the blankets. The moonlight outside allowed plenty of light to see Samantha in the same pink underwear she had worn previously. It took him a bit longer than usual to unsnap her bra since his fingers weren't cooperating but it eventually slid down her shoulders and she deftly removed it, tossing it to the ground. He fondled her right breast, flicked at her nipple, and then cupped it. It fit perfectly in his hand. In his drunken state, his sensitivity was dulled and she frantically worked on him. He tugged at her legs and turned her around so that they were in the sixty-nine position and he peeled down her thong. She lifted her legs and he slid them the rest of the way off, throwing them in the general direction of her bra.

He pushed her pussy into his face and buried his tongue deep into her. She lifted her head and howled a deep moan. His tongue worked the walls of her vagina, around and around, licking back and forth, and then flicked in and out. Her juices started to flow and he inserted his finger into her and then added another. She bucked and pumped his cock with both hands. It was time. He pushed her off of him and she rolled onto her back. He got onto his knees, grabbed her ankles, and rolled her over. He seized her hips and raised her ass into position. He rubbed his cock back and forth against her womanhood, found the hole, and slipped in the head.

"It's too big," she squealed.

"Relax," he said and pushed in another inch of himself. "Damn, you're so tight."

"Oh...My...," she cried as another inch went in.

Her pussy wrapped around him as he kept up the pressure to fit more in. He then inched out and then back, out and then back. Her juices dripped down his massive cock and he grabbed her ass cheeks. He finally got half of him inside her and she buried face into the blankets and orgasmed. He inched out until his purple head nearly popped out and then slammed all of him into her. She gripped the sheets and tore them from the mattress and he pounded her round ass. Their bodies slapped into each other with each thrust and she let out screeching moans each time he bottomed out inside her. Even in his drunken state, seeing him inside this gorgeous teenager that could be a model, he felt his nuts begin to send their semen out. Just as he was about to release, he heard a knock on the door. His heart nearly shot out of his chest and he pulled out of Samantha and pushed her off the bed.

"Get into the bathroom," he hissed and she grabbed her bra and underwear and crawled into the bathroom. "I'm coming."

Wrapping the blanket around himself, he opened the door and let out a deep sigh of relief to see Carla there instead of Carl. She leaned against the door, a bottle of wine in her hand, and staggered in. He closed the door as she fell back onto his bed and sipped the bottle. He could see Samantha's naked shadow in the bathroom and feared that Carla would see her. So he dropped the blanket and approached Carla, who licked her lips and spread her legs, displaying her white panties. She put down the wine bottle on his night stand and leaned forward and tried to reach for his cock, but he didn't want her to feel Samantha's juices, so he grabbed her hands and forced her back onto the bed. He unbuttoned her white blouse and exposed her push up bra. He made eye contact with Samantha, who still remained in the bathroom door. He bobbed his head to the side for her to get out of sight. He then drunkenly tore Cindy's panties down her leg.

"Do you want this?" he asked.

She nodded. He lined up his dick and inserted it into her.

"Holy fucking shit!" she screamed and backed up, but he followed her and climbed onto the bed, grabbing her shoulders. "It's too big."

"I thought you wanted it?" he asked again and pushed further into her. Her legs locked behind his back as he inched in further.

"I've never...had...something...this...big...in...meeeeee," she said with every thrust.

He destroyed her in an alcohol fueled lust and while Carla writhed beneath him, he watched Samantha begin rubbing herself as she leaned against the frame of the bathroom door. This wasn't lovemaking, this was fucking, and he kept the intense pace up as she threw her head around like she was being exorcized. Her hands came up and reached his already sore back and he grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed.

"Please...slow...down...I'm...not...used...to...this...," she pleaded, but he didn't care. His pent up sexual energy needed to be released and this woman was about to feel the full force of that. "I'm...about...to...Ohhhh."

Carla body went rigid as her orgasm took over her. His own orgasm was eminent due to the intense pace, he extracted himself from her legs and scooted off the bed. She remained still, panting, and he grabbed her panties and tossed them on her.