Guest House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd that conversation start?" He chuckles.

"Maybe I shouldn't be telling you about this. Since we work together and all...."

"Are you kidding me? You can't start telling me this and 'just stop'." He waves both hands towards himself. "Come on, spill the beans."

"Well-l...." She rubs her lower leg as before, moving the foot at the ankle. "I was talking to this guy the other day when a woman with one leg walked towards us. I said 'at least she has one pretty leg'. He told me that some men love women that are that way, but he wouldn't."

"Way?" he quizzes, acting as if it is a new concept.

"You know, missing a leg like this woman we had just seen." Julie sighs. "Would you rather I have both legs or just one?"

"Hmmm." He fakes rubbing his chin in thought. "I think you have some of the greatest legs in the world, but as long as you keep at least one, I'd be with you in a heartbeat. What red blooded fella wouldn't?"

"Mike said he'd leave me. Do you think he only loves me for my legs?"

"Only you can answer that." Jeff holds both hands up and shrugs.

"Well, I liked your answer."

"Good." He gives her a long look. "Say. You aren't about to lose a leg, are you?"

She laughs. "No, silly." She stands, adjusts a stocking revealing most of the thigh, then leaves.

-

Carla knocks on Jeff's door wearing only a blouse and black thigh-high stockings plus red stilettos. His jaw drops when he sees.

"Sam's away." She chuckles, carrying a pizza box in one hand and pushing him farther into the guesthouse.

"I'm liking the sound of this." He chuckles, taking the box. She closes the door and follows. "Leave Sam and we can find a surgeon to amputate the damn leg."

"Now, I'm liking the sound of this." She laughs, kisses him deeply, and then opens the box. "There's a prenup and all the money is his. Man, oh man. There is just something about you...I've never found in a guy before. I don't know if I can choose between the lifestyle and the leg."

"Hey, I didn't know I'd find you 'and' that you'd be interested in being that way. I was just pumped to see you naked that day." He laughs, ripping a slice away from the others.

"There's not a doc anyway." She groans, leans back, and eats a bite.

"You never told me what happened with Marci's leg."

"An accident. Believe me, I've thought about such things."

"Too dangerous."

"For sure." She chews. "It's off at the hip."

"Cool."

"Would you rather have me with two legs or her with one?"

"That's hardly fair. I haven't met her and I don't know if you'll leave what's his name and have an amputation."

She roars with laughter, almost blowing pizza out her nose. "Goddamn, I love you so much."

"Yeah, maybe the gods will shine on me and I can have both of you with one leg."

"Hmmm, let me see." She rubs her chin. "How would that be a good deal for us? I mean, can you 'service' two horny ladies as often as we might need?"

"How often do you think?"

"At least several times a day. Each!" She doesn't look up, but eats another bite. "And that would be on a down day."

"On an up day?"

"I don't know if I can count that high." She snickers.

"Would it have to be 'fuckin'? I mean...I could give you oral or use fingers...even a dildo."

"Good point. I'll consider that." She rubs both hands along the upper parts of the right leg. "How much?"

"All of it. Uh-huh. All of it."

"You know I asked Sam that once and you know what he said - I'll leave."

"A woman at work told me a similar story. She and some guy were walking along when they spotted a woman missing a leg. The woman at work has legs almost as fine as yours. She asked the guy how he'd feel if she lost a leg."

"He'd leave her. Yeah, I suspect that is the case more often than not. Was this Julie? I think Sam is banging her, or at least 'has' banged her. Just so he doesn't fuck other women...often...."

"Uh-huh."

"The only reason I thought that was.... Never mind." She wipes a tear from one eye. "I do love you, Jeff. You understand me." She takes the last slice, holding it towards him. He shakes his head, holding a hand up. She eats a bite. "Did I mention Marci is coming for a visit?"

"No, no. When?"

"Next week. You two should have some sex so you can tell me what it is like with a one-legged chick. Something I probably will never get to experience. Being one legged, not having sex with a one-legged...."

"I get it. Have you ever talked to Marci about your 'need'?"

"No. I don't want to burden her. She's dealing with her own loss."

-

Carla strolls through the house with a leg bound, the alternating tapping of the crutch tips and hard sole of a high-heel shoe echoing off the hardwood floor. The loose fitting dress hangs past her knee.

"God, get a life," Sam complains. "And don't even think of doing that shit while Marci is here. She's got enough problems to deal with."

She stops in front of him, cups a hand over his crotch, and shoves her tongue deep into his mouth. She grinds, rubbing the growing erection for a while before jamming the hand inside the waistband.

"Don't you think I'd be as hot as your sister?" She strokes his shaft, the grip squeezing tighter with each. "I bet her stump is hot, sexy. It would feel so good against your lips."

"She's my sis....."

"Don't tell me you haven't had fantasies about her, before or after the surgery." She rips at the snap and drags the zipper slowly down. "Would you still get so hard if I had one leg?"

He pushes her away. "You are totally crazy."

"Honey, let me suck you and help you forget." She pulls at the briefs.

"I have a headache," he says, backing away.

"Hey, that's 'my' excuse." She laughs. "Do you really hate it so much that I pretend to be missing a leg?"

"I used to be able to ignore it, but...." He takes a few steps. "Since Marci's surgery, I just don't know. Go for a swim...or something."

Carla stands naked in the special place by the edge of the pool so Jeff can watch. It isn't the first time she performed for him, maybe not the last. She had told him for those evenings when Sam would be home and she could not be with him. The light in the guesthouse goes off, the signal he is ready. She fondles a breast, pulling it about her chest and sucking the nipples. The other hand reaches between legs spread wide and fingers dig deep. She nibbles her lower lip suggestively, wishing he were sucking her.

-

"How's the hot landlord?" Julie quizzes, closing Jeff's office door quietly and taking a seat by the desk. She scoots her hips forward with legs spread leaving her thighs exposed above the lace tops of the black stockings. The skirt snakes up more until a black thong begins to show.

"Why? Don't stop, of course. I'm just curious about lover boy."

"Asshole." She sits upright and lets the dress fall down as she crosses her legs. "He told me about another girl...woman. We had a big fight."

"This man you were with when you saw the one-legged woman, are you having an affair with him?"

"Guess so. He's married."

"Maybe he'd leave her then you and he could, you know, run off into the sunset."

"I'd love that. All I know about her is he thinks she's 'crazy' or some such. I don't know."

"How long have you been seeing him?"

"Long enough to know I love him. I think he loves me."

"Do you really think he might leave her?"

"I'm seeing him tonight. She thinks he is away on another business trip. I'm planning to see what he might do. God, I'm going crazy about him. I was already having second thoughts about marrying Mike. Guess it's good this happened."

She stands and takes a few steps. "Maybe there's a chance for you." She chuckles. "If it doesn't work out with Sam. Thanks for listening."

-

Julie stands at the cooktop stirring a skillet of scrambled eggs. She wears only a cropped white tee shirt and white pumps. She and Sam are taking a food break after hours of quality recreational sex. He leans on the island in a loosely tied robe holding a half empty glass of whiskey and staring at her hips.

"You could have that view all the time, you know." She wiggles her hips without turning around.

"Tempt me." He sips. "Is it really over, you and Mike?"

"That asshole. I was having second thoughts when he gave me the ring."

"What happened?"

She scrapes the eggs on two plates and butters the toast. "I don't know. Maybe I kept hoping, ah, you and I could be together."

"Baby, that sounds like a 'dream come true'."

"Well, leave her."

"That'd be so messy, and take forever."

She carries the plates to the island, sliding one in front of him. "You could make it easy for her. Offer her a pile of money. You've got more than god." She laughs. "Sam, I love your eyes on me, the way you stare at my legs and ass. I know you want me as much as I want you."

"Remember that woman the other day, the one missing a leg? You don't want to be like her, do you?"

"Heavens, what makes you ask that?"

"I shouldn't air dirty laundry, honey." He sips. "I just am curious."

"I'd do anything for you. Would you want me to have a leg amputated?"

"No, no, never!"

"I would, if...."

"Forget I mentioned it. It was stupid to bring it up."

"Good, they are my best features."

"Darling, there isn't a spot on your body that isn't a 'best feature'." He chuckles then finishes the eggs. "I, uh, let me consider this."

"No rush. I doubt the offer will be withdrawn anytime soon." She chuckles. "Now, lets resume the bedroom games."

-

Max sits the glass of Scotch in front of Marci then wipes the condensation drops from the bar with a white towel. He gives her a long stare, enjoying the way her nipples press against the white tee shirt tucked into the jean pants with the right pants leg wrapped around the hip without a leg.

"They are available," she coos, returning the stare as she lifts the glass.

"I live for the nights you come in." He leans against the bar on one elbow.

"Why me?"

"Beauty, fun to chat with. I'd love to get to know you."

"But I have, ah...."

"So?"

"Hmmm. Not the usual reaction."

"I bet." He walks away to pour drinks for other customers then returns.

"Why isn't there someone in your life already?" she asks.

"Don't know. Just haven't found the right lady I guess."

"What makes you think I might be?"

"Marci, I've seen you in a short dress with high-heels. Wow, wow." He chuckles.

"Well, it is only a high-heel now."

"Give me a try, I might be the 'right one' for you."

She takes his hand, wrapping her fingers around it for a long moment. "I'd like that. I had planned to visit my brother and his wife, but I can put that off."

"Oh, my, heart be still." He laughs. "Lets have dinner tomorrow night. I have a few days off."

-

Each day, Carla spends more time with her leg bound. In the past, it had been an occasional thing, maybe once a week or a few times a month. Thoughts of being like Marci are now constant and it doesn't help that Jeff encourages the pretending. The sound of a single high-heel tapping on the hardwood floor as it swings between the crutches is like music to her, but grating to Sam.

"You look ridiculous, you stupid cow!" Sam scolds, sucking on the second whiskey in a short amount of time.

"If you are trying to hurt my feelings, you...."

"Feelings, you don't have any. I have a good mind...."

"To leave me?" She roars with laughter. "Go ahead. Be with Julie. I don't give a rat's ass. Make me an offer and you can be free."

"So it's all about money." He chugs the rest of the drink and pours more.

"It used to be about love." She paces a few times. "I used to crave your body against mine. I lived for the nighttime. You know that, don't you?"

"Yeah, that was before...." He waves his hand towards her. "All of this. Fuck! At least Marci had the balls to have her leg amputated. You're too chicken to do that. Instead, you 'pretend'."

"What are you saying?"

"You know she didn't have a frigin accident." He chugs half the drink and pours more, beginning to slur his words.

"No, no I don't."

"Stupid bitch was like you. Wanted her goddamn leg amputated all her life. I never understood. I still don't. What is it with you two?"

"Did she tell anyone else?"

"And have people think she's a lunatic?" he laughs. "Hell, no-o."

"Where'd she go, you know, to have the surgery?"

"Fuck if I know. Overseas somewhere, talk to her. You two would make a fine pair, parading around on one leg."

"Do you hate me so much...." she wipes tears from her face, "that you'd rather be with Julie?"

He pulls a folded piece of paper from his pocket and slides it across the island towards her. "Hate might be too strong. That's my offer and it's generous. You'll have enough to not have to work...ever."

"Who gets the house?"

"You can. I'll move out soon. Tonight I'll sleep elsewhere."

"With her?"

"Do you care?" He listens but gets no answer. "I thought not. I'll work on the divorce papers tomorrow. That much money and the house...nothing else." He chugs the rest of the drink. "Enjoy." He walks out the door.

-

Carla swims laps. The glow of the underwater light filters past her naked body as she turns at the deep end. Jeff sits on the edge, letting his feet dangle in the water.

"I saw him drive away," he says.

She paddles towards him, stopping with both hands on his knees. She smiles then kisses his legs.

"Uh-huh, gone again."

"I wish he wouldn't come back. We could be so happy." He slips into the water in front of her.

"Really?"

"I never thought I'd find someone that I could talk to about my feelings. You know, missing legs." He chuckles. "Liking stockings and high-heels is easy to understand, but stumps...." He chuckles again.

"He hates that part of me, the pretending part."

"It doesn't have to just be pretending."

"I don't understand."

He smiles. They kiss and fondle. "You do. You just won't let yourself believe it is possible."

"To have an amputation?"

He rubs her right hip then slips fingers around the top of the thigh. "Have it all off. Have nothing next to a single lovely leg."

"You're getting me excited. Just a warning." She snickers, gripping his erection and rubbing it though her slit.

"Damn-n, what will we do?"

-

"Well-l?" Jeff quizzes Julie, standing by her cubicle.

"Huh?"

He sits and leans close, whispering. "You know exactly what I'm asking. Is he going to leave her for you?"

"Sounds like they are splitting. He hasn't popped the question to me yet. I'm hoping." She grins.

"That's great news." Carla had told him the new last night, but he wasn't ready to let Julie know he is seeing her.

"I think so. He's going to stay at my place for now. I think she's getting the house. I kind of wanted it."

"Big?"

"Palatial, with a secluded pool of course."

"You could swim naked."

She laughs. "And fuck," she whispers.

-

"Hey, it's Carla," she says when Marci answers the phone. She wears nothing other than a pair of stilettos and leans against the island, one hand stroking the sides of a glass of whiskey.

"Sounds like something's up. Sam called, all upset and happy at the same time."

"Uh-huh. We're divorcing. He has a new girlfriend."

"He didn't tell me much more than that. Are you okay? I can come and spend time, talk about things."

"I'd like that. It might be easier face-to-face."

"I've had a few dates with a new guy, Max. He is a bartender. I love his rugged looks. I might be in love."

"That's great."

"He doesn't seem to mind my missing leg either."

"Wow, sounding like a keeper."

"Listen, he works the next few nights so maybe I can catch a flight tomorrow morning."

"Whenever. I can't wait. Haven't seen you since the amputation, so you can tell me all about what it is like to have one." She chuckles.

"Yeah, sure." She sounds puzzled. "I didn't know you...."

"Ah, just curious."

"Okay. I don't mind talking about it. It's not so bad having one leg."

Carla fingers between her legs faster. "Can't wait." She hangs up quickly before the orgasm takes over.

-

"Nice to see you have luggage," Julie tells Sam, rubbing against him. "How long this time?"

"In years or lifetimes?" He chuckles, putting the bag down by the dresser.

"You've got my attention." She laughs, gripping between his thighs.

"It feels strange to think about."

"You don't have to do this, you know."

"But I can't stay with her. She wants things I don't, things I will never understand." He groans. "Bitch. I thought my sister was the only one."

"Huh? Marci, the sister with one leg, right. What about her?"

"I've said too much. It's supposed to be her secret and I have no right telling anyone. Sorry."

"Hmmm. Want me to un-dress up?" She chuckles. "What, some thigh-highs and heels? I know how that takes your mind off things." She steps away. "Black, white, or taupe?" She rummages in a drawer. "Panties or not?"

"Need an app for my iPhone." He laughs.

"Call it 'Dress Sexy' and make another fortune." She pulls two light black thigh-highs with seams out of the drawer then a black lace thong." She rubs them over a naked breast. "Hmmm, does it for me."

-

Jeff pats the fluffy white towel down Carla's body still wet from the swim. He kisses places before and after a pat, especially between her thighs. "Heard from Marci?" He rubs a finger around the top of a thigh like a saw.

"Yeah, to see if she'd heard about Sam leaving me. She wants to visit for a day or so. Help me get over my 'loss'." She laughs. "Do you think you can handle having her here in person?"

"Maybe, but can you?" He chuckles. "You should dig for info about the amputation."

"Brother, I plan on it. Sam made a strange comment...." She stops suddenly. "Maybe I dreamed it." She realizes until she knows first hand from her, anything said about Marci wanting the amputation is just Sam's rambling, probably something to just dig under the skin and probably nothing more.

"What?"

"Nothing, forget about it."

He kisses a line around the top of the thigh and over the buttock. "Someday, this'll be a beautiful stump that we both can worship."

"I love the sound of that. I really do."

"I'm just happy to have you next to me at night. You know that, right."

"Uh-huh." She sucks the tongue from his mouth in a long passionate kiss.

-

"Look at you-u," Carla drawls, pulling back from the first hug of Marci. "I wish I could look as nice."

"Honey, I've always thought that at about you. I'm just an ugly duckling next to you. Sam said so."

"Well, he doesn't have good judgment. Come in. Let's put your bag away." She leads her though the house to a guest bedroom.

"I can only stay one night."

"That's better than none. Tell me about Max."

"My age, a stud, works at one of the bars I go to. He's only known me with one leg...."

"So he's not like Kevin."

"Oh, hell-l no. I swear, sometimes I think Kevin and Sam were twins." Marci strokes Carla's arm in a friendly way. "I don't want to sound like an alcoholic, but do you have any whiskey?"

"That sounds good to me. Who cares if it's only ten in the morning? We can get naked and go out by the pool, get drunk, and catch up."

"Naked...."

"Darling, you have nothing to hide from me."

"Okay. If you're sure." She chuckles then undresses. "In all its glory." She waves a hand past the stump.

"Damn-n, it's heeling nicely." Carla kneels and touches the stump, gently at first then rubs a hand over it.

"Do you give stump massages too?" She laughs, letting her continue rubbing.

"Could be." She snickers. "Let's get two glasses and a whiskey bottle." Carla undresses and piles her clothes with Marci's on the chair by the bed. "Bring that stump, will ya?" She laughs and walks towards the kitchen.

"Just the stump?" Marci laughs, following. "Feels wicked walking around naked."