Guest House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That too shall pass. I love being alone so I can be a nudist."

They stroll casually out the French doors, along the brick path to the pool area. The sky is blue without a cloud and the weather warm without being too hot. They sit on the edge of the pool with feet in the water.

"To Max," Carla toasts, clinking glasses together.

Marci clinks again. "To being free of Sam and being yourself."

They sip in silence several times, sneaking peeks at the others body.

"You're right, I'm starting to relax about being naked."

"So glad. I love your body. It is quite a nice sight."

Marci blushes.

"Not in a lesbian way." Carla chuckles. "I just think you have a sexy body." She rubs a hand over the stump. "Do you mind having this? I guess it isn't like you can choose to have a stump."

"No, I don't 'mind'. That feels nice when you rub it." She leans to one side so the legless hip rises slightly off the concrete. "You don't have to stop."

Carla rubs firmly, moving the soft fleshy stump about. "Interesting," She whispers, continuing to massage.

Marci repositions herself so she is facing Carla with the stump on top. "There, you can get to it better."

Carla begins massaging again, this time with both hands letting them rub over the stump and buttock.

"Oh-h, yeah-h. Hmmm, good." Marci closes her eyes and softly purrs.

"I may not be able to stop."

"Don't feel a need to stop, ever." She is quiet for a while, other than mews and purrs. "We could get you one of your own." She snickers. "So you would have something to massage."

"Believe me, I just might want one. This feels exceptionally nice."

"Uh-huh-h," Marci drawls, closing her eyes again.

"Had you ever known someone missing a leg or wondered what it was like?"

"Yeah. A woman in the neighborhood when I was a kid had one leg. I don't know why then or now, but I thought it made her look pretty." She becomes silent and moans. "A few times I stuffed a folded leg into my jeans and imagined I was like her."

"Did you talk to her about what it was like?"

"All the time, once I finally gathered the nerve to ask."

"How'd she lose it?"

"Her husband blew it off with a shotgun, at her request. I used to think that was odd, wanting to be missing a leg."

"Didn't they arrest him?"

"Nope. Everyone though it was just a tragic accident. She was happy and so was he. I guess it worked out well for them."

"Did she have any regrets?"

"None. He died a few years later in a car wreck and she had a line of suitors, but never married again."

"Maybe I'm out of line asking, but did you, ah, 'want' this?"

"I need you to keep a secret. Promise?" She waits until Carla nods a few times. "Yeah, I wanted it. I wanted it more than life. Some people are unhappy with an aspect of their body. You know, gender, shape or size of breasts. Stuff like that. For me, it was having my right leg."

"How? Did you just ask your friendly surgeon?" Carla laughs.

"Kind of. Not always, but sometimes there are doctors willing to help. I found one and a few weeks later had the surgery."

"Did he ask lots of questions?"

"No, she didn't." Marci sits, sips several times. "Why the interest?"

Carla sips, but says nothing.

"Do you want to be like this, is that what happened with Sam? I know he 'hates' the idea of someone wanting to have a leg amputated. He caught me pretending once and yelled all kinds of nasty and hurtful things. That's why I rarely visit him."

"More like never."

"Yeah. I saw the pictures on the wall of me. I'm surprised he even put those up."

"I made him, especially the ones following the amputation."

"Because you want one?"

"Uh-huh. Can you put me in touch with her?"

"Oh, honey, sure thing. It's easy, other than a twelve-hour flight." She groans. "I was up the next day, but sore. Stitches were out after ten days. No problems except for relearning how to do some things."

"You must be Marci," Jeff says, wearing swim trunks.

She looks startled. Carla explains he is the tenant in the guesthouse and her lover. She relaxes, sipping a refreshed glass of whiskey.

"Sounds you might have a girlfriend with one leg," Marci says before taking another sip.

"Good god, I hope so."

-

Carla quizzes, 'Stilettos or pumps'. A cream-colored pump already adorns her foot, but that could still change. Even after the amputation, high-heel shoes thrill her as much as before. She studies the woman in the tall dressing mirror enjoying the 'new normal'. Wearing only a white thong and a light-gray thigh-high stocking with a lace trim at the top, little of her appearance hides from view. A hand teases the stump of the right hip, now without a thigh. The scars long healed, just faded white lines.

She turns to one side exposing the hip more to the mirror. Fingers press the front of the thong then slip inside. Arousal had never been a problem, now it is constant.

"Hey, babe," Jeff coos, pressing against her back, a hand about to touch the stump, the bulge inside his trousers hard between her cheeks.

"Hmmm," she purrs, slipping her hand between them. "What's that?" She chuckles.

"Marci and Max will be here in a few minutes."

"Okay-y, I'll finish dressing." She groans. "I'd rather throw you to the floor and ravish your delicious body."

"Later. I promise." He laughs. "It is nice having them living in the guesthouse."

"I've noticed neither of you guys seem to mind having 'two' one-legged women around." She sits on the bed and slides the cream colored dress over her head then stands to let it fall just past her hips. "Will this be okay?"

"It hides too much of you." He laughs. "For dinner, it will be 'okay'."

"Maybe for dessert, the four of us can skinny dip." She snickers, a hand rubbing the front of his trousers.

"Wow-w," Marci drawls, walking into the bedroom. "Maybe I need to change...again."

"That's the third outfit she's tried on in the past half hour," Max says, a hand rubbing her back.

"I just hope I don't rip out my zipper," Jeff says. "Did you ever imagine in your wildest dreams you'd be standing here, feasting your eyes like this?"

"Talk about dreams!" Carla says. "I owe you and Marci so much."

Marci laughs. "I had lunch with Julie the other day."

"What's up with her?" Carla asks. She looks at Jeff. "I haven't heard you talk about her lately."

"She stopped working there once she hooked up with Sam." He looks at Marci. "Is Sam still pissed off that you and she are becoming friends?"

"Yeah. He's afraid my cooties will rub off and she'll lose a leg." She laughs. "She actually offered to do that if he wanted."

"Fat chance he'd want that," Carla groans.

"Uh-huh. He barely speaks to me. That's okay. She actually was curious about what it is like to be missing a leg."

"Really?" Jeff asks. "You know, there were a few times we talked at work that I wondered if she wanted that."

"So, is she?" Carla quizzes.

"Time will tell." Marci laughs. "For now, my stomach demands food. Let's go eat."