Guest of Honor...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistressB
MistressB
10 Followers

I quickly turned my attention to Lisa, and her tight package. She too had removed her panties, tossing them to the ground next to Allison and Danielle. She spread her legs, lifting her skirt and gave me full access to her bald pussy. I slid in, eating her like she was the main coarse. Her pussy juice mixed with the other that already coated my mouth, chin, neck and chest. My jacket was every bit as stained as Monica Lewinsky's only mine was with much better DNA. She was soaking wet and tasted great. As she climaxed her breathing was short, with a slight whimper. I absolutely loved it, slipping a hand back to my pussy, fiddling myself as she came again and again.

As she walked away a little off balance, I looked at Cindy who was now standing, making her way towards me. She stood in front of me, looking down with a smile, a bit shy, as I nodded approval as she hiked her bottoms up. My tongue made contact with her pussy and she lunged forward, causing me to lick from her clit to her little butthole, all in one quick instant. She started to pull away embarrassed, but I grabbed her hips, pulling her to me and licking my way back to her juicy cunt. She had quite a bit of hair, unusual for girls now a days, and it made for some entertaining licking. I could feel her pubic hair rolling around my mouth, but I continued, not wanting to make her feel badly. I licked and sucked her fat clit and she too came hard. Her pussy juice was thick and musky causing me to swallow hard as I ate her. She was trembling as I moved back from her, smiling up, my face covered in her wonderful nectar.

Jackie was now the one making her way towards me. She walked with supreme confidence and grabbed my face pulling me into her crotch. She was obviously confident in her sexuality and knew the other girls would be in awe of her for just going for it. I could feel her hands pulling my hair as I licked her snatch. She was shaved, tasted every bit as good as she looked, and moved her hips up and down on me, fucking herself with my face. I loved it, and I wanted her to cum badly, wanting to lick and suck her pussy to climax, tasting her juices. She did just that, rewarding me with an incredible mixture of bitterness and sweetness, a combination lethal to a woman as excited and exposed as I was at that very moment.

When Jackie stopped with the hair pulling and cumming, there was just one girl remaining. Keisha, and she had not moved from her seat an inch. I thought quickly back to my panties and the fact that she had only taken a quick sniff then passed them on. I wondered if I should even make an attempt to get her over to me. But the feeling of wanting to taste all of them controlled me and I motioned for her to walk towards me. She shook her head, tears in her eyes. I smiled back at her and told her it was alright, a couple of the girls doing the same.

Hesitating a little, Keisha walked to me, and as I reached to lift her skirt she looked down at me, more tears in her eyes. I smiled and lifted her skirt further, seeing beneath her panties was a tampax, her time of the month no doubt her reason for being scared to walk up to me. It didn't stop me, sliding her panties down as I had done for the others, removing her tampax and rolling my tongue over her clit. She fell forward, moaning loudly as her hands grabbed my shoulders. Her strong musky, tangy, and very bitter, salty flavor, no doubt a mixture of blood and cum exited her tight pussy. She came in no time, my face covered in her fluids. I was so out of control, eating a girl out during her period was a first, my tongue racing over her clit as she came again and again. I reached down grabbing her panties, using them to wipe my face off as she regained control of herself.

I was now consumed by the fact that as I looked out at the girls, some now back in their seats, others lying on the ground looking at me, I was not only the guest of honor at a banquet, but the house slut. I felt un-easy not knowing what to say. Bethany quickly stood, walking over to me, holding all the girls panties in her hands. She bent down, giving me a deep, warm, and passionate kiss as she placed her hand in mine, helping me to stand up. My knees were cherry red from the carpet. I could feel the pain from being on the ground for so long. I needed to clean up in the worst way. My neck, upper chest and jacket covered in girl juices.

Bethany thanked each of the girls and myself for attending the banquet and then handed me the panties she held in her hand. She said, "Smell and tell Amanda, you must return these to their rightfull owners....but first a blindfold is needed." I couldn't believe what was happening. As she placed the blindfold around my eyes I wondered to myself if I could guess right.

The first pair I held to my nose were Keisha's, no doubt about it. Strong odor of combined fluids, smelled of period and cum, I called out her name and she took them from me. The next panties I smelled were not nearly as strong. I guessed Allison and was again correct. Confident I took another pair up to my nose and inhaled. A strong musky scent was clearly noticeable and I guessed Danielle and was correct. The next pair of panties was moist, a light scent of musk and I guessed Tracie, remembering just how wonderful and sweet she tasted. I was correct again and moved on, surprised out how right I had been so far. As I sniffed the fifth pair of panties I could sense a sticky presence, and a strong odor within the fabric of the panties and of the three girls remaining guessed Cindy and was right again. Jackie or Lisa was all that remained, and as I sniffed the two panties I quickly knew the difference. Jackie's pussy had tasted both bitter and sweet, just as the panties I held in my right hand. I was correct and sniffed Lisa's one more time before handing hers back to her too.

When the blindfold was removed from my head I couldn't even look up at the girls. My legs were shaking, my black panties lying on the floor all alone. The coach wished all well on their next athletic endeavor and Jackie quickly spoke up, "I say we get her for the swim team banquet too coach!"

This made me smile, knowing the girls had as good a time as I did. I started to walk away as the girls filed towards the bathroom, no doubt freshening up a bit after what had transpired. Bethany took my hand again, squeezing it she said, "Not so fast, you are going home with the coach tonight!" This caused a rush of energy to flood back into my body. The fun was not yet over, and I could hardly wait.

MistressB
MistressB
10 Followers
12