Guest of Honor

Story Info
She becomes the evening's entertainment.
1.9k words
3.73
55.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dearest reader,

I chronicle these humiliations at the demand of my master whose sole purpose in life seems to be to induce in me the greatest hysteria and humiliation his villainous mind can dream of.

You can understand that as the doorman knocked at my chamber, announcing the arrival of the carriage, it was not only my heart that was aflutter. It was well known that my husband, the Viscount, was currently visiting the Northern Territories, and was not expected back for some days. As was our custom, my master, the Dauphin had sent the coach for me this evening.

It is required that as I ride, I adjust my petticoats so that I sit with my bare buttocks and neither regions upon the saloon's leather seat. This not only results in the manufacture of the most unctuous of waters, but has also lead, by sheer association, to my helpless inability to avoid soiling my stockings every time I travel in this manner. On more than one occasion he has required the inspection of both my soiled wears and, my naughty cunny to provide evidence of my compliance with this outrageous demand. He sometimes even insists on doing the later in semi public locations in full view of the staff. This I find most humiliating, but I know that he derives great pleasure from it .

Men called out as gates were opened and closed, then the carriage was slowed to a halt. It was most joyful for me to be greeted by my master in the courtyard. As was our custom, I kept my eyes downcast until he lifted my chin to receive his kiss. I could not conceal a blush as he told me, "You look delicious this evening my dove." I glanced around to see that I was now in the stony embrace of a large mansion. My master escorted me through a side entrance, held open by a valet.

Descending some stairs, we strode in silence along a long corridor that opened upon a large well lit room. On the floor above I could hear a soiree in full attendance - the click of women's footwear and the regular patter of conversation. A chamber orchestra played. My master handed me a glass of wine.

The room was empty, save for servants, though meticulously prepared for celebration. My thirst quaffed, my master lead me into the center of the room where had been arranged a festive archway. "Relax" he said, "my naughty pet is going to love this." With that, he lifted my right hand high above my head and fastened my wrist firmly into a leather cuff that was suspended by a strong chain from the arch. My heart began to race as he did the same with my left hand.

Tugging on the restraints, my Master asked after my comfort. "As comfortable, that is, as you can be", he smirked. Drawing my attention upward, he then revealed a small white linen strand which he commanded I pull. In doing so, the mechanism produced a ringing in a bell attached to the strand. The ring was clearly heard on the floor above us, eliciting a momentary hush which was soon overtaken by conversation once more, markedly more excited than before the signal had rung out.

My Master then fitted a silken mask over my eyes. It's clever design was such that I was unable to spy even out of it's sides. Moving behind me, he then clasped my ankles in cuffs I had not seen before. "Widen your stance", he ordered me, and I complied moving my feet out to the extremes of my shoulders. "wider!", he commanded with a tone that did not admit the possibility of resistance. Feeling vulnerable, I heard him working mechanism that rendered me unable to close my legs.

His next command was not addressed to me; "Remove her garments." I detected the motion of two or more footmen stepping forward, they setting immediately to work. Cold steel blades cut the bindings of my bodice. Soon my breasts fell free from their restraints, dangling like tempting fruit as my master is fond of saying. I felt fingers along my legs and loins as these too were liberated. Soon enough, their work was finished, and in full humiliation I struggled at my restraints.

The room's breezes now blew freely in modesty's temple.

My master told me later that I was the vision of a siren, and my countenance moved even the footmen to lusty firmness which they bashfully attempted to hide. I heard my master approach and he embraced me from behind. His whispered command was that I ring the bell thrice.

The result was a collective cheer from the gathered crowd above, and I could detect great excitement as the river of guests poured from the ballroom above. Musical instruments too could be heard taking new positions in the chamber. A hushed silence then fell all around me, replaced by the smell of perfume and the scent of smoke on the men. In my predicament, while my heart was fearful and my modesty was most degraded, my cunny was most active under the curls of my bush. She found the circumstances best addressed by drooling copiously. Try as I may to tame her most unseemly behavior, she would have none of it; she was simply beyond control.

My cunny loved it even more when the lord of the manor commenced a most curious speech. His address was thus;

"Good ladies and lords, it pleases me greatly to announce the evening's entertainment. The Dauphin has been so kind as to lend us his mistress for our grand festivities. He reports that she has served him well in her role, and is deserved of some pleasure." At this a murmur of agreement spread through the group. He continued; "Here you shall find arrayed all manner of feather, wand, sensory instrument, and dilettos of sundry sizes and shapes. We grant you the full range of her charms. As you can see she already quakes in anticipation. The only rule is thusly, as you have heard, she has access to a small bell which she may chime at will. Should she exercise this action, I charge you halt immediately."

At this, the chamber orchestra roused and general merriment once again established itself throughout the hall. I tensed, expecting an immediate onslaught of probing fingers and groping hands, but as wicked a visage my imagination might produce, I remained undisturbed in my predicament. My mind even began to believe myself the victim of an evil dupe.

After some time, I began to detect the arrival of different groups of revelers in my immediate vicinity. Betrayed by their fine perfume I became suddenly expert in detecting the proximity of high born women, or the animal like respiration of the men.

In time, a group smelling sweet of the finest boutiques of the continent, began conduct not unlike that of commoners in a farmers market. Their touches assessing the succulence of my flesh. The paired globes of my breasts being carefully lifted and handled in the manner of testing fresh produce. My modesty then tested as the patrons visited the bazaars backstreets, parting the strong globes of my haunches to expose the sensitive pink bud hidden therein. This I found most humiliating, but small in comparison to their assessment of the emporiums finest wares which soused their fingers as they gently parted the surrounding protective layers. This produced in my visitors appreciative sighs as they abandoned me once more to veiled solitude.

This short span was broken by the sudden touch of two well manicured fingernails that began a languid journey commencing at the base of my neck. The pleasure was like that of lightning bolts striking a solitary tree. The nails continued along my flanks, flowing onto the curve of my buttocks, and downward along my thighs. Hot breath bathed my shoulders as the hand met the limits of its travels. These actions did not go unnoticed by my delicate cunny who's response was to heat my belly in hunger.

The fingers were joined by others, and so it was continued until my pleasure muddled thoughts could no longer maintain score of the assault. My only choice was to surrender, as my light sighs of pleasure joined with the music of the chamber. This sustained until all my defenses had melted. Appreciations were murmured, and my audience gave way to other guests of the manor.

Shivers of pleasure continued to resonate in me as I was again cast aground in a warm sea, without touch. Unable to reach out, I was alone as my senses burned raw in the rooms thick air.

I then felt upon my lips the caress of feathers. They traced my now open mouth, moved down along my neck, to make the soft skin of my chest the subject of their exploration. My petulant globes were awash in the circles described by these. Even my tender points, which now ached from their hardness, were not spared the exquisite cascade of the instruments. Here they lingered, my cunny babbling like an incoherent street beggar.

Being subject to Newtonian law the nexus of the touches ambled downward. Though my restraints prevented me from closing my legs to conceal my innocent, though now drenched, charms, my cunny demanded I open even further to the delicious touches. Feathers now played over my hillocks and flanks and the mouth of my desire now opened like the shellfish sometimes brought ashore by fishermen in the southern coast. My lust of my wet loins perfumed the air as the feathers played in my hungry furrow.

Without discernable order, feathers were now replaced by fingers, which conducted joint exploration of the provinces available to them. Behind me, my previously untouched passage now opened to warm oiled fingers that insinuated themselves into my intimate recess. Though humiliated, my delirious murmuring betrayed my pleasure as they moved within its narrows.

As I again gained my self, a single finger gently assailed my most intimate temple, insistently petitioning for entry at my fleshy gates. The inflamed voice of my desire, already awakened to melody now began questing for the undeniable, and with this my interlocutor gained welcomed admission. My thrashing and sounding only steeled my tormentors. Meeting no resistance the finger traveled my depths, marshalling my copious nectar. The same finger now met with those of the other world, and from their tactile exchange emanated waves of the purest pleasure. My loins now concealed not heat, but fire, whose fuel was the collected motion with my realms.

To this was added in turn touches over all my surfaces, my mind unable to comprehend or catalog the tongues, lips, scratches, kisses, I writhed and rang my chains in their mounts. The musicians no longer at their instruments, perhaps me being their instrument, all conspiring to erode any dissent to the crucible which then, beyond my control, burst. In the greatest humiliation, my cunny poured forth the tides of timeless containment and to the collected merriment of the assembled multitude I discharged all vestige of womanness.

A shower of applause and cheer erupted all around, as I hung from my restraints, fully lost.

In interminable time, my master blanketed me in his warm arms and deposed me from the arch. He accompanied me home to my towers with the promise of adventures still to be lived.