Guidance Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The area between her legs was shiny and slick with his semen which was still oozing from her. Her tummy was smooth and pleasingly just slightly rounded. Her breasts, large soft globes with their puffy pink areolas and rosy nipples, were just slightly separated and seemed to beg to be fondled and sucked. Her brown hair hung down about her shoulders, her lips were slightly parted, plump and ruddy from kissing. Her eyes were bright and full of desire.

She lay down on the couch, spread her legs wide and reached up to him. As he knelt between her thighs he could see the moist pink entrance beckoning amongst the curls that hid it. She reached out to grasp him and guide him to her, placing the swollen purple head against her and he slid into her all the way to the hilt in one motion.

She moaned as he filled her and she wrapped her legs around him. He lay down into her embrace and pulled her close pressing his chest against her breasts and kissed her as he began to move, rocking in and out, in and out. They made love more slowly than any of their previous encounters and he managed to last a reasonable length of time before he felt himself stiffen inside her, his balls sucked tight to the base of his shaft.

She held him close as he came, moaning and sighing in pleasure, kissing him all over his face. They lay there quietly together when he had finished, her pussy contracting and squeezing his cock which was still pulsing and oozing the last of his sperm.

"Oh Mr. Downs, that was wonderful!" she sighed, kissing his face again.

"You can call me Bobby Karen, I'd like that." he said kissing her eyes, nose, lips, ears, and neck, and then her mouth.

"I don't know how I can wait till next Friday to feel you inside me again Bobby."

He helped her dress and got his own clothes on. They embraced and said goodbye. When he had let her out he found some tissues and cleaned the couch and the floor by his desk. He thought about how beautiful she had looked standing naked in front of him and wondered how he would stand it waiting all week to see her again. The package of condoms was still in his pocket, unopened.

The following Tuesday he was getting a drink from the hallway fountain when a voice behind him whispered "Hi Bobby, I missed you."

He straightened up and turned to face her. She was wearing a white blouse and a short blue skirt that came down to just mid thigh - not her usual attire. She leaned toward him, brushing her breasts against his arm and whispered "Did you miss me?"

He felt her hand lightly brush his crotch and then return.

"Karen! Not here!" he hissed. "What are you doing out of class?"

"I have a restroom pass and I saw you getting a drink." she answered sounding slightly miffed at his response.

Her closeness and brief touching had caused a large bulge to appear in his pants. This lead to dangerous thoughts and before he could think the better of it he was leading her down the hall to the side corridor where the restrooms were. Glancing in, it was empty and quiet. There was a utility closet at the end and he quickly unlocked it and pulled her inside closing the door as quietly as possible behind them.

There was a small high window in the back wall that let in just enough light for them to see without switching on the overhead bulbs. She was already leaning up to kiss him and as his lips met hers one hand was already lifting her skirt while the other was fumbling with the buttons of her blouse. He got the blouse open and buried his face in her chest while his fingers were busy with her panties. She moaned and pulled his face against her breasts. He felt her hands fumbling with his belt and zipper as he got a finger beneath her panties and searched for the opening.

"I want you Bobby, I want you so much!"

There was a mop sink in the corner. He lifted her up, sat her on the edge and got her skirt up exposing her panties while he fished his cock out of his trousers. Not bothering to remove her panties he pulled them aside, shoved his erect member into her and began thrusting wildly. She had managed to undo her bra and pulled his face against one of her breasts. They fucked wildly and Karen began moaning so loudly that he reached up and put a hand over her mouth. She began bucking wildly, thrusting her pelvis against him and he began to ejaculate trying to stifle his groans while she sucked on his fingers and pulled his face so tightly against her breast that he could hardly breathe.

"Oh god Karen, what are you doing to me?" he whispered when he could speak again.

"I love you Bobby" she whispered, kissing him.

"Oh honey I love you too" he answered not caring at the moment about the implications of the words or the fact that the condoms were sitting in the desk in his office.

He kissed her again and thrust his semi rigid cock as far into her as he could.

"We have to stop doing this at school Karen. Someone is sure to notice."

"You could take me home after school. Mom doesn't get home from work until 6:30 or 7 usually. I normally ride the bus but it will be ok."

"How about I take you to my apartment for and hour or so and then I can drop you off around 5:30?"

"Can we do it on your bed?" she whispered.

"If you want honey."

"I want to pretend I'm your wife, even if we can't get married."

"Oh Karen" he pulled her tight against his chest and kissed her.

"I'll go out first and make sure the hall is clear, then you can go to the restroom and get cleaned up, OK? I'll pick you up in the parking lot at 3:30. I have a tan pickup."

"I know Bobby. I'll be waiting"

She kissed him and he slipped out quietly, check that the hall was empty and returned to tell her the coast was clear. Karen quickly disappeared into the restroom and he returned to his office contemplating the consequences of his situation. Sooner or later he would get her pregnant if he hadn't already. There were only a couple weeks of school left and then what?

He began to daydream about Mrs. Downs without dwelling more upon the impossibilities and this soon lead to thinking about the smell of her breasts when she pulled his face against them and how good it felt to cum inside her warm wet pussy. He found himself rubbing the bulge in his pants and had to stop quickly before he had an accident and no change of clothes. While good sex doesn't guarantee a good marriage a marriage without good sex is a disaster - he should know.

She was waiting for him near the gate and climbed in as soon as he opened the door. As soon as they were out of sight of the school she scooted over next to him and kissed him on the cheek. He put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close, enjoying the feel of her body next to his. They drove that way for a few minutes, making small talk about school and her mom who was divorced when he felt her hand in his lap. Her fingers were fumbling with his zipper and once they got it open began to rub and stroke his cock.

"Karen!" he admonished.

"Don't you like it?" she sounded a little hurt.

"Yes, but..."

She was already trying to pull the nearly rigid shaft through the opening in his shorts.

"Karen!!"

She had leaned over and now had him in her mouth. Her head began bobbing up and down in his lap, her lips sucking at him hungrily.

He was having trouble concentrating on driving and before he could pull her away he felt himself go rigid and the first spurt of semen rose up and squirted forcefully into Karen's mouth. She moaned and he heard her gulp and swallow as the next spurt came and then the next. She kept sucking and swallowing while a mixture of semen and saliva began to pool at the base of his shaft, soaking his shorts. She kept him in her mouth making small cooing noises and continuing to suck the last dribbles as they oozed out.

Somehow he managed to keep enough attention on the road to keep from having an accident.

She waited until she was sure he had finished to release him, working the shaft back into his shorts and zipping up his pants.

"Did you like that?"

"Oh Karen honey. What do you think?"

She smiled and kissed him and he realized that she had had a hand up her skirt and must have been rubbing herself while she sucked.

"We're here" he said, somewhat relieved. He had a big wet spot on his pants and was glad it was only a short walk to the door. He led her up the steps and pulled her inside locking the door behind them.

"You have to be careful! I could have had an accident you know." he admonished, hugging her.

"I like it when you cum" she answered, kissing him.

He led her upstairs to the bedroom, undressed her and had her lie on the bed naked while he took off his clothes. He lay down next to her and taking one nipple into his mouth reached down to her crotch and began massaging her very wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure and began thrusting her pelvis against his hand. His mouth left her breast and kissed its way down across her belly and settled between her thighs.

He extended his tongue into her slit moving it in and out and then up toward the apex, kissing and sucking. Karen began to moan and sigh, moving her hips and trying to get closer to his mouth. He climbed between her legs and putting an arm beneath each of her thighs buried his face between her legs. Karen began to thrash wildly and then cried out in a shuddering moan as waves after wave of sensation overwhelmed her.

As the climax subsided she pushed his face away and pulled at him. "I need you Bobby, I need you inside me."

She was grasping for him now, trying to mate his organ with her place of desire. He mounted her and helped her place the head of his penis at the mouth of her vulva and then sank down against her, thrusting it home.

She cried out "Oh god! oh god yes! Do it till it shoots inside me!"

He began to move, propping himself up on his arms so he could see her body beneath him, watch her breasts move with the rhythm of his thrusts, stare at her smooth belly and imagine it beginning to bulge with new life. He built up a steady rhythm, gradually increasing his pace until he was pounding her and she was rising up to meet every thrust, urging him on. When he neared release he lay down on her and hugged her tightly, savoring the last few thrusts before the eruption, their bodies locked together. As the spurts of semen finally came he imagined that he was impregnating her, there on his bed. "Oh Karen! Oh UH UH UH GoooOOOD!"

"OH!...GOD!...Yes... Bobby, YES!! Oh god, oh my god, ohooooo..."

They collapsed together in a tight embrace with him still pulsing gently inside her and lay that way nearly falling asleep together till Bobby looked at the clock with a start.

"Karen, wake up, I've got to get you home love."

"Mmmmm... I want to stay here on you bed forever Bobby"

She reach up to him, drawing him back down on top of her and they kissed. He loved the feel of her naked breasts pressed against his chest.

"Karen dear, how would you like to be Mrs. Downs?"

"Oh Bobby! Oh yes! A thousand times yes!"

"What about your mother? What would she say?"

"I'm 18 Bobby. We could go downtown and do it with a judge. Oh Bobby!" She kissed him again.

"How about tomorrow after school?"

"Oh yes. Then we won't have to worry if someone catches us. We can do it whenever we want."

"OK, I will pick you up at 3:30 again then. Don't be late honey."

"Oh Bobby, I love you so!"

So it was decided and Karen became Mrs. Downs. They thought it best not to tell her mother till after graduation when Karen planned to move to his apartment, and when, a couple of weeks later, she told him she has missed her period they went to the drugstore and got a test and went home together with considerable excitement. The test was positive and they decided she must have gotten pregnant the first time they had sex in his office when she lost her virginity. They celebrated with red wine at dinner (Karen thought it healthier for a pregnant girl than champagne) and sex afterward, first in the kitchen, then in the bathroom, and finally in bed.

12