Guido's Cock Whore

Story Info
She gives you the best oral sex ever.
1.2k words
4.56
64.9k
13
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in my house after work, I motion for you to sit on my soft leather couch and move the ottoman out of my way. I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water for me and of course whatever you want to drink. Coming back into the living room I hand you your drink and set mine down near your feet.

I sit down on the floor and wait quietly until you unwind a little from your day's events. We talk a little and listen to U2 in the CD player. You have no idea that all I can think about it putting my mouth on your cock. I also have the image of your creamy cum oozing out and licking it off of the tip. I want to be your cock whore.

I untie and slide your leather shoes off of your feet and rub them a little. You tell me how nice that feels and close your eyes for a few minutes. The picture in my head is continues to be licking and sucking your cock. I rise to my knees and unbuckle your belt while giving you little kisses on the lips. Slowly I slide your pants and boxer briefs down past your ankles. While I am doing this you take your shirt and tie off and leave on the undershirt tank. I rest my hand on your chest and nudge you to lie back in the sitting position. This is the perfect position for me to begin to show you I am a Mistress in the art of cock sucking.

My mouth is hot and wet, as well as my tongue. With my tongue flat against your skin I take long licks up your thighs, slowly moving closer to your cock. When I get to your hard fat cock I start to lick up towards the tip and make it very slippery with my saliva. Quietly you begin to moan. I put my hand around the lower part of the shaft and my mouth on the head. You can feel the heat of my breath and it turns you on. A little precum comes out and I lick it off, telling you how nice you taste. I move my other hand and cup it around your balls and tug a little. You are sitting and don't have to do anything but enjoy everything that you feel.

I start to suck your cock lightly as if a baby bottle was in my mouth and I am trying to get the fluid from inside into my mouth. I continue sucking on the head. I make the suction of the tip of your cock stronger and stronger. I am desperate to get that juice out from the opening. Rolling my tongue around the tip I let up on sucking you off and run my wet flat tongue up and down the shaft. I like to lick and kiss the ridged area that meets on top and is extremely sensitive. I lick all the way down to your balls and begin to suck on each side taking them fully into my mouth. I love sucking your cock. It makes me so wet and hot for you. I ease my mouth off of your balls and glide my tongue down the area between your balls and ass focusing only on licking and sucking this area of your body. You are moaning with pleasure again and whispering "Oh My God", "Oh My God.", which only excites me more. My hand is still sliding up and down your cock while I continue to focus below your balls. I want to lick the crack of your ass. I can't reach it this way and need to think of a way to maneuver myself to your backside.

I pull your legs to move you just a little further off the couch and sit between your legs. I have enough space to move about and you seem to be very comfortable. I start with your cock to make it nice a wet again so my hand can slide up and down the shaft and around the tip. I love the way your dick feels in my mouth. It doesn't take long since my mouth it watering from the thought of you filling it up. I move my mouth off and place my left hand underneath me to brace myself in order to adjust for comfort and ease. I rest my head on the large pillow that I placed below your ass earlier. My right hand goes around your stiff cock and my left hand around your balls, tugging. I take my tongue and press it flatly against the crack of your ass and make one long sweeping motion of licking with my wet tongue to the over the top of your ass and lick along the surface of your sweet ass crack. You really seem to like this because your dick is getting so engorged it feels like it is going to blow. I do my new little trick along your ass crack again and again, each time you start to say "Oh My God" louder and louder. I don't know if I should let you finish this way or if I should get my mouth on your dick before you explode. You are so turned on right now I don't want to miss your moment. I bring you close to orgasm only to make you wait again. Sometimes it is fun to tease you and manipulate you to a point where you are begging me to finish.

Do you want me to play with your g-spot? Do you want me to slide my wet finger inside and rub it along the prostrate? You say you want the full service from your little cock whore. I move out from under you and face you again. I look you straight in the eyes and smile like a little vixen while I am stroking your cock. I am working to get my index finger into your ass so I can start to suck your cock again. Slowly I manipulate my finger inside and start to rub it against the soft little area inside that pleases you. My mouth is on your cock and I am taking the whole thing into my mouth. I look up at you again and make eye contact. I want you to see me with a mouthful of your dick. It is time to let you cum.

My head is moving up and down your cock, sucking on the head and my tongue licking around the tip and underneath the little area between the head and the shaft. My finger is rubbing you gently and you are rock hard. You start with moaning and begin to pray to God in ecstasy, "Oh my God" "Oh my God I am going to cum" and I know you are. I can feel the anticipation of that thick creamy cum in my mouth. Your cum shoots out into my mouth and I swallow it. Some more ekes out from the tip and I lick and suck it all into my mouth. Baby you taste so good. I look up at you again and smile. I love the way my lips feel after giving you head, all tingly and a little numb. Mmmmm I adore your beautiful thick long cock.

I begin to think about you having me and another sexy babe doing this to you at the same time, our tongues meeting while we both suck and lick you into oblivion. Would you like that baby? I would like to do that for you.