Guilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet. Dave felt her as she turned over, snuggled up tightly against his back. He rolled over to face her, leaning down he pressed his lips to her bare breast. Janet sighed, and responded with a willing thrust of her hips. Dave slid his hand downwards, feeling her panties. That was strange, Janet never wore panties to bed. He slid them down and off her hips, she lifted her knee through the opening, then quickly kicked them off her other leg.

Dave was monstrously erect as his fingers felt downwards, he stroked the mass of pubic hair. He felt Janet's hand slide over and encircle his penis, gripping it firmly. Then she began to stroke him.

Dave came awake with a start!

Janet waxed regularly, she didn't have any pubic hair!

"Don't stop!" Carla muttered, pressing more firmly against him. She reached down and gripped him more urgently, pulling his erection towards herself. Dave felt the dampness, then he was engulfed by her. She pushed against his shoulder, rolling him onto his back, sliding up right with him until she was on top.

Dave was lost, there was no turning back as Carla thrust crazily up and down on top of him, her soft bare breasts bouncing wildly.

"Oh my GOD!" Carla managed as the convulsions swept over her. Then she collapsed against his chest. Dave was still as hard as he could get, he hadn't yet reached orgasm. Carla's hips twitched slightly, sending more waves of pleasure through him.

Still joined, she rolled over onto her side, pulling Dave with her. They began a very slow and steady stroke, meeting each others thrusts, grinding their loins together each time.

Once again Carla's eyelids fluttered, her body tensed. Dave could hold back no more, his own body released in a blinding orgasm.

When he was finally alert once again, she had her lips pressed to his neck, making soft mewing sounds in her throat. Dave realized what he had just done, his erection went limp and he slid out.

He pushed the covers back, sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Oh my God!" He said.

"What's wrong?" Carla asked, lying there with her breasts bare. Dave looked at her, her chest was flushed bright red, her nipples were soft and flattened out, they formed a small bulge on the tips of each breast.

"We shouldn't have done that." He told her.

"I didn't really mean to, it just...happened."

"I am married, I have three kids!"

"I won't say anything. Hey, I am sorry, we were asleep..it just..I don't know how that happened." She hopped up and went into the bathroom, still stark naked. Dave heard the shower start up, Carla was in there a long time.

She came out with a towel wrapped around herself, sat down on the bed.

"I'm not sorry, you know. That was good, very good. I never had anyone make love to me like that before."

Dave realized he was still naked, he quickly reached for the covers, tugged them over his lower body.

"I never cheated on Janet before."

"It's OK. We just won't ever tell anyone, it can be our secret, OK?" She lay down the towel, reached out and touched his arm. It was like she was burning him.

"Besides, you liked it too, you are hard again." Dave realized he was. How could he do that, Carla wasn't his wife, he still didn't even know her last name.

"Why don't we....?" Carla leaned back slightly, opening her legs in an invitation.

Dave groaned and reached for her. This time he was on top, he pounded into her almost in anger, finally jamming himself as deeply as he could. Carla met every thrust, her face screwed up in what looked like pain but wasn't.

Every instinct in his mind told him to stop this, he just could not. The lust was far too strong.

Later, exhausted, they showered together. Dave had come to accept it, there was no way back now. It was bad enough the first time, the second time had been pure animal lust.

They dressed and went down to get some breakfast at the continental bar. There were fruits, small pancakes, about everything a person could imagine.

Then they got into her little Civic and drove to the plant. They arrived a half hour late, the line was up and running, trouble free.

Carla went up to the office, he didn't see her all morning. That afternoon, sure that the equipment was working, he called a taxi and went back to the hotel. His flight was arranged, he was on his way home the next afternoon.

He called his wife Janet, in the flurry of activity and rush to get to there he had simply forgotten to. The call went to voice mail, that was odd. It was now late afternoon. He called again later with the same results.

By evening, he was worried. He was stretched out on the bed, watching a program on the TV without really seeing it when he heard something at the door.

He glanced up as it opened, thinking it was the maid.

Carla stepped in, smiled at him.

"How did you...?" He started to ask.

"I told them I was your wife and had lost my key card so they gave me one." She grinned.

Dave made a mental note to have a little chat with the front desk.

"Why are you here?" He asked her, already knowing.

"I want to be with you."

"We can't."

"Yes, we can! I know you will go back to your wife, and it will all be over. But right now, we are here. I want to be here, with you!"

"Carla..."

"Please?" She stepped towards him, opening her blouse like that was normal. Her bare breasts were beautiful, Dave felt the same familiar feelings he had the night before.

Once again they were thrusting at each other, rutting wildly and with abandon. He lost count of how many orgasms she had, and he even lost count of his own.

He was reasonably sure it was impossible, though, by mid morning they had made love at least five times.

That afternoon at the airport, she held him closely with tears in her eyes.

"I love you." She whispered into his ear, then quickly turned and walked away.

"I love you too." He said, knowing she couldn't hear. He had no idea why he said that and he still didn't know her last name, and he didn't want to. He was feeling the guilt, and worried about his own inability to do anything about it.

As soon as her car was out of sight, he again called Janet. Once again it went to voice mail.

They trip seemed to be terribly long, finally the plane touched down. He looked out, saw it was raining like always.

Dave gathered his suitcase, walked across the street and had the taxi stand flag a cab. An hour later, he pulled up in front of his house.

No one was there. He found the note, it read simply, "The kids are at Mom's."

I was around 10 PM when Dave heard the key in the door, he was sitting there in the dark.

"Oh! You are home!" She said, when she touched the light switch.

"I have been home for several hours. Where have you been?"

"Out. Just out, I needed some time...to think."

"I have been calling."

"I know, I got all the messages."

Janet came over, leaned down and kissed him. Then she sat down beside him.

"Why was your phone shut off?"

"I didn't want to...I just...not right then."

"What?" That didn't make any sense.

"I need..to talk to you."

"Are you all right?" Dave asked her.

"I think so, but...."

He looked at her oddly, now knowing something was very wrong.

"But, what?"

"Dave, please don't hate me, please?" Her upper lip was quivering.

"I don't know how I could ever hate you."

"I have to tell you. I had an affair." She blurted out.

"What? With who?" He sat upright, looked at her in shock.

"Do you remember? Way back, that man that I danced with, the tall one? That night we had in the parking lot, that crazy time?"

It took a moment, but then Dave remembered..

"Yea."

"Well, I went out, after the class reunion by myself. I couldn't stand being around all of them without you there. He was there in the club, he bought me a drink and we danced some more. That is all that happened then except he asked me for my phone number, and I gave it to him."

"Why?"

"I don't know, he was fun to talk to and seemed nice, I was thinking he might call and we could talk some more. He made me laugh. Up until then I felt all alone, you weren't here and I was miserable."

"I see." Dave suddenly felt funny, Carla popped into his head.

"He called, and asked me out, just for a dinner so I went."

"More than just dinner, right?" Dave tried to hide the sarcastic tone in his voice and failed.

"Please honey. Let me say it. I have to tell you, I would hate myself if I didn't." She was struggling with the words.

"He asked me to go with him to his apartment. I went, I don't know why but I did. Then he kissed me, and started to touch me....and I let him."

Dave just looked at her, he didn't change expression.

"I let him...we had sex."

"I knew it was wrong and I felt terrible, so when I got home I was going to just forget him. But then you took off to Dallas instead of coming home, and he called several times. When I sat there all day and all night and you didn't call, I went out with him again."

"I see." Dave was still feeling almost no emotion.

"He made love to me again, and we spent the last few days together. I am so sorry, please! I won't ever....."

"Are you still seeing him?

"No, that is over. I found out he is married. He was just a jerk."

"Well, you are married."

"Yes. I guess I am no better than he is." Her eyes were downcast.

Dave felt his own guilt flood over himself at that, as Janet began to sob.

He reached over and put his arms around her, just held her until she composed herself. She got up and went into the bathroom, came back with a tissue, handing him one. Dave realized his own eyes were wet.

"Are you going to....divorce me? At least yell at me, call me names or something?" Janet asked.

"I hadn't even thought of that."

"Oh, Dave! I will be the best wife in the world, I am so sorry. I will never ever...." She started to reach out to him.

"Janet!" Dave held her gently at arm's length.

"What?"

"I guess I have something to tell you, too."

12