Guilt and Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDWArd
DDWArd
30 Followers

Amélie smiled as she and Lena fell asleep in each others arms.

There were no more nightmares that night.

7

Amélie stirred as the first rays of sunlight coaxed her awake. She was warm and comfortable. The sensation of warmth coupled with the realization that she had actually slept through the night was invigorating. She took a deep breath and smelled something wonderful. A scent that stirred her awake more.

Opening her eyes, she saw brown, spiky hair and a familiar face fast asleep, using her breasts as a pillow. It took her a moment to realize she was in bed with Lena. The little woman was wrapped around her like a blanket and it felt wonderful. She closed her eyes and breathed in Lena's scent. It tantalized her and awakened all her senses.

Something else stirred in her mind. It made her pause. She's vulnerable, the voice said, kill her. All you have to do it break that little neck and she won't even realize she's dead. Do it. Do what you were made to do. Kill her.

Amélie looked at the sweet sleeping woman in her arms and squeezed her eyes shut. She pulled Tracer tighter to her and kissed her forehead. The voices echoed in her head, demanding she do what she was programmed to do.

No, Amélie, told the voices. No, I will not kill her. She is not a target and she is no longer my enemy.

The voices rose in displeasure at her refusal. Kill, they screamed, you are Widowmaker, you are an assassin!

Amélie lifted Lena's face to hers and kissed her. As she heard Lena stir from the good morning kiss, the voices faded. She felt Lena's give herself to the kiss and move her body against her. The voices were silenced.

"Mmm," Lena murmured between kisses. "I never figured you for a morning person, Love."

Amélie chuckled and caressed Lena's cheek. "If my mornings are like this, then I guess I am," she replied.

Amélie's smile faltered for a moment. She recovered quickly but Lena noticed it.

"Amélie," Lena said touching her cheek, "what's wrong? Did you have any more nightmares?"

"Non," Amélie sighed. "No nightmares. It's just ... oh, Lena when I woke up to find you in my arms, I..."

Lena sat up with a concerned look on her face. Those beautiful eyes were wide with worry and it broke Amélie's heart. "You thought about killing me didn't you?"

Amélie didn't reply at first. She only looked at the face of the woman who had selflessly given herself over and trusted her when she shouldn't logically have. She felt embarrassed and weak. The tears began to mist in her eyes. She only nodded.

Lena didn't get angry or scared. To Amélie's surprise, the woman pulled her up into a tight embrace and a placed a loving kiss on her cheek. She brushed her hair with her fingers and shushed away her tears.

"Don't you worry about that," Lena said quietly in her ear. "It's only been one day. You can't expect it to all go away in such a short time. We're going to see Mercy today and I promise, she and I will do everything to see you through this."

Amélie only nodded. Lena was so wonderful. She took her in, cared for her, even pleasured her in ways she had never even imagined. She would beat this. She would destroy all the harm Talon had done to her. She owed it to herself and, most of all, she owed it to Lena. Silly, foolish Lena who stole her heart without even realizing it.

With this renewal of purpose, Amélie kissed Lena with abandon. She wanted to thank her for everything. No more fear and no more holding back. Lena laughed a little at the aggressive change as Amélie moved from her lips to her chin and, finally, her delectable throat.

She gently pushed Lena onto her back and started kissing her way down, paying special attention to the perky breasts whose nipples pebbled with the lavish attention she gave them. Lena moaned and started panting.

When she reached the apex of Lena's thighs, she looked up at the woman's face. "I want to pleasure you," Amélie said, her voice husky with desire. "I want to feel you, taste you, make you squirm and lose yourself as I did last night. Will you show me?"

Lena was so touched. Her eyes narrowed with matching desire. "Yes," she whispered before opening her legs for Amélie.

She was smooth and perfect, like a delicate flower opening to the sun. Exquisite pink folds appeared to Amélie and she cooed at the beauty of it.

"Just take your fingers and open my lips," Lena instructed quietly. Amélie did so and marveled at how wet Lena was already. She wanted this too.

"Now, just kiss me like you would my mouth," Lena said barely holding on to her emotions to instruct her. "Use your tongue and your lips and kiss me deeply."

Amélie's lips touched Lena's open labia and the woman groaned in pleasure. It was sweet and soft. She snaked out her tongue and licked around and between to the silky, wet center.

"Oh yes, Amélie," Lena groaned. "Just like that. Oh, God, that feels great."

Encouraged at this, Amélie licked long, loving strokes on that pink core and Tracer twitched and moaned. She felt herself grow more aroused as Lena bucked her hips slightly with each stroke. Remembering the wonderful sensations she experienced last night, Amélie took one of Lena's lips into her mouth and sucked gently while running her tongue along the supple flesh. This proved to be quite pleasurable as she felt Lena's fingers bury themselves into her hair, guiding her head right where she needed her to be.

She paused in her ministrations and looked up at Lena's face. She was enraptured with half-lidded eyes and her mouth gaping open in delight. Amélie's eyes slipped closed as she breathed in Lena's scent. Strong and sweet, it intoxicated her. Warmth spread through her body and she felt her heartbeat strong within her chest.

She slowly opened her eyes and noticed the swollen clit peeking out from its hood. She smiled and kissed it which made Lena buck and groan. Her tongue teased and encircled it once, then twice, before she enfolded her lips over it and continued to lavish it with her tongue from inside the warmth of her mouth. Lena's fingers tightened on her scalp and she knew she was doing well. She had once, long ago, sucked Gérard's cock and this was only slightly different. She bobbed her head slowly, letting her tongue and mouth rock against Lena's pussy.

"Blimey!" Lena gasped. "And to think you've never been with a woman before! Oh, God, Amélie ... don't stop!"

Encouraged, Amélie alternated between licking and suckling, lips then clit, piercing it with the tip of her tongue and then circling the swelled button. She then slipped her hand between them and slid her finger inside while sucking on Lena's soaked pussy. Lena sat up slightly and cried out as Amélie's finger curled up and stroked the bundle of nerves she felt.

"Oh fuck!" Lena hissed as her face contorted beautifully. "Yes, right there! Oh ... my... God!"

Amélie slid in a second finger and spread Lena wider, licking where those fingers moved in and out until she felt the muscles inside twitch and quiver as Lena came while crying out her name. It was the most beautiful thing Amélie had ever seen.

Amélie rose and pulled Lena close, stroking her hair and kissing her head as the woman embraced her tight and slowly came down from her orgasm.

"I take it I did well?" Amélie said with a smile.

"Understatement of the year, "Lena laughed. "Oh my God, that was simply amazing."

She looked up and locked eyes with Amélie, letting her see the emotion of pure bliss that played out there. She was happy to see them reflected in Amélie's own.

"YOU are amazing," Lena whispered. Their lips touched and they could no longer hold their eyes open as the kiss deepened. Tongues entwined and playfully caressed as their lips parted, touched, opened, and explored.

They slowly lowered down to face each other on the bed never breaking their kisses. Hands caressed shoulders and sides until Lena reached around Amélie's hip and cupped her wet center. Amélie groaned low and sensual at the touch and moved her own hand between Lena's thighs. As one, the women opened their legs to allow easier access. They moaned and sighed into each others kisses and fingers touched, circled, and then slid between lips.

For several exquisite moments, no words were exchanged. Nothing but soft pants, groans of ecstasy, and the sweet sound of lips tasting each other filled the small bedroom. They rocked their hips to the others deft fingers on a ride of pure bliss that made Amélie cum hard and Lena soon after.

Sated and near exhaustion, the women embraced tightly, legs and arms tangled in a perfect union as they basked in their afterglow.

"When is Mercy expecting us?" Amélie asked after a few moments of enjoying the feeling of Lena against her skin.

"She said she had plenty of time for us today," Lena replied. "We don't have to hurry." She snuggled into Amélie and sighed with content.

"I would love to stay in your arms, in this bed, letting me pleasure you and you, me, over and over again," Amélie said quietly. "But we have to do this. The sooner I am free or can work on being free of Talon's influence the better."

Lena sighed. "You're right. We can have more of this. Duty comes first."

Lena sat up and Amélie kissed her softly.

"I ruined the mood," Amélie said shaking her head slightly. "I guess I am terrible at pillow talk."

Lena laughed and kissed her again. "You excel at pillow talk. You're right though, this is important. The question is, are you ready?"

Amélie looked deep in Lena's eyes and nodded. "I have never been more ready for anything, Chéri."

8

Angela Zeigler worked in many hospitals all across the globe but her main facility was in a secreted location in Zürich, Switzerland. The climate was mild but colder than London and Tracer had made sure Widowmaker was well bundled up. Although the woman insisted she could withstand colder temperatures despite her slowed heartbeat and consequential low body temperature, Lena insisted on one of her flight jackets.

They used a teleportation device that Winston had developed for safe, fast travel to key locations when an emergency occurred. Traveling this way made Amélie a little dizzy but Lena seemed fine and helped her regain her composure.

"I'm sort of used to teleporting and all that," she said cheerfully and tapped her chronal accelerator. Amélie noticed that she didn't have to wear the device all the time because many places she went to, including her own home, had one or two set up without actually being on her person.

The lab was large and quite well lit as they entered and was greeted by Angela herself. Since she was not on the field, Mercy wore a simple lab coat. The woman was taller than Amélie expected with platinum blonde hair fashioned into a high pony tail and startling blue eyes that peered out from a warm, friendly face. Even without the wings and halo helmet, she was an angel.

"Lena!" the woman exclaimed with delight as she pulled Tracer into a tight hug. "It is so good to see you. How are you?"

"Fit as a fiddle, Doc" Lena said with a laugh. "Thanks for this by the way. I know you've been sort of busy with all that's been going on."

"Things have been thankfully quiet as of late," Mercy replied. "I only hope it stays that way for a while."

Her eyes turned to Amélie who stood quietly by. The woman's expression only slightly changed from the joy of seeing her friend and fellow Overwatch member to one of apprehension before a friendly smile took its place. She nodded and approached Amélie with measured steps.

"Hello Amélie," she said. They stood and regarded each other for a moment. Amélie knew she was being evaluated to see if she could be trusted and she squirmed a bit.

"Bonjour," Amélie said nervously. "I know this must be difficult. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now having me here in your facility. I know I have done many terrible things and I don't blame you for hating me."

"Hate you?" Angela said with a surprised look. "No, Leibling, I do not hate you. After Lena explained what was going on, I feel for you. I want to help you. I do not hate you," she paused and bit her lip nervously, "but I will admit, I am terrified of you. You have quite the reputation."

Amélie sighed and closed her eyes. She felt an arm go around her waist and opened her eyes to see Lena giving her an encouraging hug.

"You have nothing to worry about, Angela," Lena said. "Amélie isn't a hundred percent, but she won't hurt us."

"I promise," Amélie said looking at Angela with sincerity, "I have a good hold over the conditioning but I need to know how to get rid of it completely or, at least, have complete control over it. I will no longer be Talon's puppet."

Angela nodded and placed her hand on Amélie's shoulder. "Then, let's see what we are dealing with."

Lena and Amélie followed Angela into an examination room. There were many screens and computers as well as many examination equipment that reminded Amélie of terrible memories. She squeezed Lena's hand and was empowered by the welcome squeeze back.

"Alright," Angela said, "first thing's first, I need to give you this." she had a small syringe in her hand filled with a clear liquid. "I don't want you to be frightened, it's a sedative. I know what you must be thinking, but if we delve into your mind and Talon has some sort of override implanted, you could become dangerous and kill us without even knowing your conditioning kicked in. I am sorry to do this, but I want to be safe for all of us."

Amélie nodded. "I understand," she said as she sat on the examination table. Her eyes went to Lena who held her hand as Mercy quickly injected her with the sedative. She barely felt it because of the encouragement and hope Lena held in her gaze.

"No worries, Love," Lena said quietly. "I'm right here."

Amélie nodded but soon felt drowsy. She felt capable hands on her helping her lay down on the table. Her mind barely registered it was Lena and Angela making her feel comfortable.

"Just relax," Angela said gently. "You're going under for a short while just to be safe. We'll both be right here. You're going to be fine."

The anxiety Amélie felt turned fuzzy and faded as she felt a comfortable darkness envelope her.

"She's been having nightmares," Lena told Angela. "Reliving things especially when she assassinated Modatta."

"I remember that," Angela said grimly. "You were there to hear him speak and Widowmaker showed up."

Lena only nodded and looked pained as she looked at Amélie laying asleep on the table.

"It must be hard for you," Angela said. "How long has she had these nightmares?"

Lena watched as Angela placed monitors on Amélie's head and chest and put a thermometer in her mouth.

"She told me she's been having them for a while, enough that she hadn't gotten a good night's sleep until last night," Lena said and then suddenly realized she spoke too much. Her gaze lifted to Angela who looked at her with a surprised expression.

"What happened last night?" Angela asked.

Lena didn't reply and she felt her cheeks burn. She bit her lip and couldn't meet Angela's eyes.

"Oh, scheisse," Angela swore. "Lena, you didn't..."

Lena only sighed and rolled her eyes. "It came as a surprise to us both," she exclaimed. "It wasn't like we planned it! I told you how things panned out yesterday and what happened. Afterwards, we bonded more than I thought we did. It was a surprise to both of us."

Angela looked stunned for a moment and then, suddenly, started giggling like a schoolgirl. Soon those giggles turned into a full-fledged laugh. Lena was so embarrassed.

"What?" Lena asked completely mortified.

"It shouldn't really come as surprise, I guess," Angela replied.

"What does that mean?"

Angela gave her a sly smile and a knowing look. "Oh, we've all figured that something was going to happen sooner or later. The way you two were always at each other. I just never figured you would actually sleep with her."

"Blimey!" Lena said throwing her hands in the air, "Did everyone see that we were hot for each other besides us?"

"Sometimes we can't see the forest for all the trees," Angela said turning back to Amélie. "That's how the saying goes at least."

Lena sighed as she watched Angela work. The monitors beeped very slowly and Angela frowned when she looked at the thermometer reading.

"Mein Gott," Angela breathed. "No wonder she is so emotionless. This woman is practically dead!"

Lena blinked several times at this. "I knew she was cold but what exactly do you mean?"

"I mean," Angela said turning to her with a horrified expression, "Her heart rate is almost non existent. The normal human heart beats anywhere from sixty to one hundred beats per minute and hers is only beating about fifteen. That is why she is blue. I'm surprised she can even breathe or move!"

"That's horrible," Lena breathed. "What did they do to her?"

"Obviously, she has been experimented on. Slowing her heart rate somehow not only made her almost totally emotionless but also made her more open to conditioning.," Angela frowned at this discovery. "Talon is truly insidious."

"So what you're saying is, they more or less killed her," Lena said in a terrified whisper. "She's like a zombie?"

"Sounds like something out of a horror movie," Angela agreed. She tenderly caressed Amélie's brow. "This poor woman knows what hell is."

Lena felt anger burn in her. "Those slimy bastards," she hissed. "How could they do that to her?"

"They only cared about one thing: killing Gérard. She was their perfect weapon. Once they killed everything she was and broke her will, she followed through the assassination and then was left with no options than to turn to the very people who destroyed her."

Lena didn't even know she was crying until she felt the tears spill from her eyes. Angela turned and hugged her close.

"Poor Amélie," Lena sobbed. "She didn't deserve that."

"No, she didn't," Angela said softly. "The question is, what made her go against her instincts? Why did she suddenly start feeling remorse for what she was doing and start going against her conditioning?"

Lena sighed at looked at Angela. "Me," she said simply. "She started doing it because of me."

Angela looked a little confused. "What did you do?" she asked.

"That's the thing, I didn't DO anything," Lena said looking back at Amélie on the table. "She even said it was me. She saw how hurt I was when she killed Modatta and it ... well... broke her."

Angela nodded with a look of complete understanding. "So this wasn't just a mere rivalry nor a simple little crush," she said. "This is more serious than I thought."

Lena looked at her with concern. "Is it bad?"

Angela laughed a little and patted Lena's cheek. "No, Liebling, it is not all bad. This is a good thing actually but very tricky."

"What do you mean?"

"The complications could go either way, but it seems that your attraction for one another is key to this."

"The greatest force known to all things is love," Lena said, remembering those very words spoken to her not long ago.

"Where did you hear that?"

"Symmetra," Lena replied with a sigh. "She knew this too. How could we have been so blind?"

Angela chuckled and started removing the monitors. "That sounds like something Symmetra would say," Angela said turning to Lena, "and she's right."

Lena touched Amélie's cheek. She almost cried again feeling how cold she was.

"Do you love her?"

The question hit Lena hard and she audibly gasped in surprise. "I - I don't know really," Lena replied. "I mean, I care about her of course, but I don't know how far this goes."

"It will affect you both," Angela warned. "I know from personal experience that strong feelings of love can change how you think and react. It takes over everything you know and sometimes, turns it upside down."

DDWArd
DDWArd
30 Followers