Guilt and Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDWArd
DDWArd
30 Followers

Tracer thought on this and looked over at Amélie. Widowmaker seemed intrigued by this.

"What are you offering?" Amélie said.

Sombra smiled. "Simple, I help you stay gone, never to be found by Talon, and you help me when I need it," she said.

Amélie opened her mouth to replay but Sombra beat her to it.

"Ok, wait," she said waving her hand and pinching the bridge of her nose, "that sounded way more sinister than I meant. What I mean is," she leaned forward conspiratorially to Amélie, "I can help cover your tracks better than anyone, and you know this. What you don't realize, in what I have told you just now, is that Talon is going to run out of shiny new toys. You and I both know they have their hands in a lot of pies and who has access to all those dirty little secrets?"

Amélie raised an eyebrow. She glanced over at Lena who watched the conversation like a lost puppy.

"Let me get this straight," Lena said also leaning forward. "You want to help Widowmaker stay off the radar of Talon in the hopes that, one day, she will help you take them out?"

Sombra booped Lena's nose. "Bueno," she said.

"Like I said," Lena said rubbing her nose, "sounds shady."

"Of course it is, chica," Sombra laughed. "Ask yourself this: if I posed as a goody-goody and didn't come off as a shady hacker, greedy for information, do you honestly think big time assholes like Talon would even look at me? No."

It made sense but Lena didn't know if she was true to her word. She looked at Amélie who seemed to be weighing the information.

"I've known you for a long time," Amélie said carefully. "You've kept me hidden for this long, so I believe you. I also know you are no fool. You know if you betray me, I can easily make you disappear as well."

Sombra smiled a sly smile. "Yes," she said, "and I promise you it will never come to that."

"I still need my equipment," Amélie sighed. "Talon already has that back don't they?"

"Oh yes, once I found your safe house, I made sure to point out there looked to be signs of a struggle and that your weapons and gear were all left behind," Sombra said. She never stopped smiling as she calmly looked at her long purple fingernails. "It was very convincing. They still wanted me to find any trace of you but, what can I say, whoever took you was very good and you are no where to be found."

Amélie smiled and Lena relaxed. "Ok, so I am a ghost and that is good, but I am a ghost with no bite," Amélie sighed.

Both she and Lena gasped as Sombra waved her hand and Widow's visor appeared. She sat it on the table to show it was no illusion. "Tada."

Amélie started to pick it up but stopped herself. "Did you clean it?" she asked.

"Of course I did," Sombra replied feigning insult. The visor swarmed with purple light as the circuitry was reprogrammed at Sombra's touch. "Not only is it untraceable but I modified it to show your beautiful gold eyes all spectrum of light, heat, and infrared. Now you can see anyone you need to see."

"Now we just need to arm you with a proper gun and you'd be back in business," Lena said.

Sombra raised her finger and reached into her coat. She pulled out a data disk and handed it to Lena.

"What's this?" Lena asked taking it.

"Schematics for all Widowmaker's gear," Sombra replied. "I made copies from Talon's databanks. You'll find everything you need from Widow's Kiss to the Widow Venom gas. I made some modifications of course. Some of that stuff was outdated and in real need of upgrades."

Lena and Amélie blinked at Sombra and looked at each other before looking back at the woman.

"So," Sombra purred. "Is it a deal?"

Amélie nodded. "You keep me hidden?"

"Of course!" Sombra said "If you get caught you know it would be a death sentence and that wouldn't do any good to you or me," she looked at Lena and smiled knowingly, "Or to your lovely girlfriend."

Lena blushed and Amélie choked slightly.

"I was wondering when something happened between you two," Sombra waggled her eyebrows.

"Oh my God, not you too," Lena said smacking her forehead. "Blimey, Amélie, how did we not see what was going on between us?"

Amélie only laughed and shook her head.

"I always thought you two made a great couple," Sombra said. "Muy caliente."

Amélie smiled at Lena and took her hand. They took a moment to realize just how far they had come and looked forward to going further.

"So, I can have an autograph, si?" Sombra asked.

"Seriously?" Lena said.

Sombra took out a Sharpie marker and a glossy photo of Tracer in all her glory before handing them to her.

"Si, I am serious," Sombra said with an enthusiastic look. "I have long been a big fan of yours."

Lena laughed and signed the photo with "Cheers, Love. The Calvary is here!" and gave it back to Sombra who literally squealed with glee. She leapt up and hugged Tracer tight.

"Thank you Thank you thank you!" she said still squealing and kissing Lena repeatedly on the cheek.

She then turned and hugged an equally surprised Amélie.

"Take care of yourself, chica," Sombra said. "I'll do all I can but you have to do your part as well."

"I will," Amélie replied.

"I'll keep in touch," Sombra added.

Amélie didn't even want to guess as to how Sombra would do that.

"And you," Sombra said to Lena, "take care of mi amiga. Do that and I promise she will take care of you. Adios!"

With that she booped Lena's nose for the second time and with a wave of her fingers and a shower of purple light, she disappeared as silently as she had appeared.

11

After their strange if not eventful encounter, Tracer and Widowmaker hurried back to Lena's flat taking back alleys and other side passages to avoid any detection. Widowmaker had told Tracer that Sombra was very good at her job, but the women wanted to be one hundred percent sure they weren't monitored.

Once inside, Lena quickly removed her chronal accelerator and leaned against the door as she locked it and made sure any and all security measures were in place. Amélie said nothing and only stood quietly. Although they had been told that Sombra had been covering Amélie's tracks, Widowmaker's thoughts were whirling on any possibility that Sombra could be monitored.

"Are you absolutely sure this Sombra is as good as she says she is?" Lena asked still against the door.

"She is a ghost," Amélie replied. "She is so good at erasing her identity that even Talon didn't know her real name. Only that she is an orphan from Mexico and that no one compares to her ability to gather anything or make it disappear."

"That being said," Lena said swallowing down her dread, "what kind of situation are we looking at if Talon's top spy and hacker can't find their most prized assassin?"

Lena felt Amlie's arms around her and cold but loving lips kissed the nape of her neck. "If Sombra is 'unable to find me', as she claims, then she will make every insinuation that a more powerful organization was able to take me out and that Talon will have to be extra careful in their dealings and operations."

"That means they will be even more secretive and precise in their missions," Lena sighed. "Whatever they are."

"Sombra will keep them in check," Amélie whispered as she hugged Lena tight.

Lena couldn't help the delightful shiver as she felt her lover's arms tighten around her and her sweet breath in her ear. "And we can totally trust Sombra?"

"Absolutely," Amélie said without any doubt. "Sombra has always been good to me, no matter how ruthless I was. She could have easily captured us out there but chose to make a deal with us. Make no mistake, she did it mostly for opportunity to get what she wants later but she also did it for personal reasons."

Lena felt Amélie shrug against her. "She likes me for whatever reason. Maybe she knew the truth of what happened to me and felt for me like you did. Sombra hates when someone uses and abuses innocent people. She knows what it is like to be a victim."

"And she is a big Tracer fan," Lena said with a laugh. She turned and wrapped her arms around Amélie before laying her head on her chest. The slow thump of Amélie's heartbeat no longer disturbed her. As long as it was still beating, Lena was happy. "What do we do now?"

"Well," Amélie said softly kissing the smaller woman's head, "now I think we inform Winston or whomever can use these data schematics Sombra gave us to make new gear. Then, we do what we can to keep the world safe even if it doesn't think it needs our help."

Lena looked up into Widowmaker's eyes. She saw a smile on her lips and the emotion that was present in those golden eyes made her smile even brighter. "I'm so glad you are back, Amélie. I know you aren't the same Amélie Lacroix and never will be, but you are so much more now. Widowmaker will still be a skilled and deadly assassin, but your will is your own."

Amélie sighed softly and caressed Lena's cheek. "Merci beaucoup," she said softly. "You believed in me even when I was lost to all that Talon did to me. You still believed in me even after I tried to kill you. You believed in me even when I killed people you cared about. I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me."

With those heartfelt words, Amélie leaned closer and kissed Lena with all her heart and soul. The kiss deepened and Lena found herself pressed against the door as she returned the kiss with equal tenderness and vigor. When they parted, their breath was ragged and their bodies on fire.

"I love you," Amélie whispered as she looked into Lena's eyes. "I haven't told you this yet, but I am sure of it with everything I know. I love you, Lena Oxton."

Lena couldn't stop the tears that fell gently down her cheeks as she let those words sink in. She kissed Amélie with renewed passion.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" she said as she led Amélie into the flat. "I think we need more than words to express this love."

"Oui," Amélie said with a wide smile. "I think words don't give what I feel any justice."

They stood at the bedside just studying each other for a few exquisite moments. Neither moved more than simple touches and caresses. Their eyes locked and let their emotions play without words. Then, as one, they wrapped their arms around one another and let their eyes slip closed as their lips met. No matter how many kisses they shared, each one was special and heartfelt. Their kiss deepened and tongues touched and danced. They both sighed and moaned as those kisses strokes the fires that smoldered in their chests.

Lena felt her jacket slide off her shoulders and Amélie's hands began to undress her without breaking their kiss. Lena returned the favor to Amélie's borrowed coat as hers hit the floor. One by one, clothing was removed as their kisses continued to consume them and their passion for each other brought them to a fevered pitch. The hiss of cloth and material slumping to the floor around them mixed with the moan of a touch on revealed skin.

Tracer gently lay Amélie on the bed and kissed her neck as she worked her way down. Skillfully, she pulled off boots and socks before sucking on Amélie's tender toes. Amélie moaned at the sensation of Lena's tongue. She opened her eyes as the attention stopped for only a moment as Lena smiled and undid her jeans before leaning in and kissing Amélie's flat belly languidly as she slipped her pants off along with her skimpy panties.

Lena stood admiring the beauty that was Amélie Lecroix before undoing her own pants. Amélie rose quickly and kissed her chest, effectively stopping any movement Lena thought about doing. She moaned aloud as Amélie's lips enclosed on her nipple. She felt the French woman gently move her hands away from her pants and pull her arms around her as she continued to kiss and lick Lena's nipples to hard, aching points. As she writhed from the unexpected caresses of Amélie's mouth, Lena felt Amélie slide her pants down until they fell the rest of the way off her long legs. Moving as little as possible to not break Amélie's wonderful lips, Lena toed her shoes off and stepped carefully out of her now discarded pants.

Amélie looked up while slowly kissing Lena's belly as she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and seductively pulled them down to reveal Tracer's newly shaved sex. Lena couldn't help but blush a bit at that. She felt so exposed. She heard Amélie chuckle in that throaty purr that made Lena wetter than she ever believed.

"There's no need to blush, Chéri," Amélie cooed. "It is more sexy, no?"

"I'm just not used to it yet I guess," Lena said laughing at how silly she felt.

"It is very sexy," Amélie said caressing the soft flesh with her fingers.

"Oh my God," Lena hissed a sigh of pure ecstasy as Amélie kissed the bared skin. Her knees buckled a bit as Amélie kissed her rapidly swelling clit.

"Maybe you should lay down for this," Amélie said lovingly and rose to switch places with Lena on the bed. She carefully placed the lovely woman on her back before kneeling between her legs. Her hands pulled Lena's legs apart slowly and the look of rapture on Amélie's face almost had Lena coming right then and there.

"Now I will show you the benefit of having a bare pussy, Chéri," Amélie whispered as she leaned in and ran her tongue between Lena's lips.

Lena bucked a moment as the sensation overtook her. It felt incredible. She opened her legs wider as Amélie took her labia in her mouth and gently suckled the supple skin. She kissed and licked the wet center before rubbing the pad of her thumb on Lena's clit.

"Oh," Lena moaned. "That feels so good. Oh, Amélie don't stop."

Amélie smiled as she pierced Lena with rapid strokes of the tip of her tongue. She had no intention of stopping. She tortured Lena in delicious ways with her mouth until the woman was moaning and crying with bliss. She flattened her tongue on Lena's swollen button before reaching a finger inside those soaked petals and caressing the G Spot she knew would send Lena over. Within moments, her efforts were rewarded with a huge orgasm that had Lena grabbing her head for an anchor in a sea of orgasmic pleasure.

Amélie slowed her strokes as the woman she loved continued to pant and writhe against those deft fingers and tongue. When the aftershocks subsided, Amélie crawled over Lena between her legs and kissed her deeply.

Lena could taste herself on Amélie's lips and it was like an aphrodisiac. She moved from Amélie's delectable mouth to her throat. Amélie leaned her head back and groaned as Lena kissed her neck and gently raked her teeth in the way she knew drove Amélie wild. Lena moved against her lover, moving her to her back, as she rolled her over on the bed. Her hands cupped Amélie's breasts as fingers pinched and pulled rock hard nipples. Amélie moaned knowing she and Lena had explored each other fully knowing what the other liked and what the other loved.

Lena started to move down Amélie's body when she was stopped by a simple touch.

"Wait," Amélie said huskily. "Turn this way. I want us to pleasure each other."

Lena smiled and turned her upturned ass towards Amélie as she lay flat, tummy to tummy, with the beautiful woman. She spread Amélie's lips, soaked already, and started to kiss when she felt Amélie's delightful tongue on her for a second, delightful time.

It became a small game of tug of war between the two as they kissed and licked each other, mimicking the wonderful sensations the other was doing. Both were soon covered in a sheen of sweat and breaths became ragged moans as they tried to bring the other to orgasm.

Lena slid a finger inside Amélie's folds as she suckled on her clit all the while feeling her own legs quiver as Amélie skillfully touched her innermost spots with her own fingers. She felt her undulate underneath her, writhing and losing all control, surrendering to the pleasures Lena gave again and again.

Lena felt her muscles tighten and knew she was close. She moaned and moved against Amélie's tongue as her own fingers slid in and out of the woman's engorged lips. She heard Amélie moan in French and knew that she was close as well. She was just about to send her lover over that edge with her when she felt something so unexpected and surprising that she paused only for a moment.

She had only time to say, "Amélie, what are you doing?" before she felt a warm, wet tongue penetrate her ass as two slender fingers pressed on her G spot. She gasped and lost all sense of control as the orgasm that had been building exploded. Her fingers twitched inside Amélie, sending the woman into throes of her own. For a few glorious moments, the women bucked and cried out each others names as their bodies crashed in exaltation.

Lena turned and wrapped her arms around Amélie as they struggled to regain control and their breathing. Nothing was said, only a few murmurs of pleasure as the two women bathed in the afterglow.

"I can't believe you did that," Lena said with a small laugh. "You are so naughty."

"And you love it," Amélie chuckled as she kissed Lena's head.

Lena looked up at Amélie and kissed her cheek tenderly. "How do you say 'I love you' in French," she asked.

"Je t'aime."

Lena repeated the phrase while kissing Amélie over and over. They kissed and snuggled enjoying the feel of being with the one they loved more than anything. Lena suddenly gasped and her eyes opened wide.

"What is it?" Amélie asked worried.

Lena giggled. "Um," she said with an embarrassed smile, "I don't want to alarm you, Love but I think I accidentally gave you a hickey."

Amélie looked down at her collarbone with wide eyes before seeing the small dark spot on the tender flesh. The women looked at each other with shock before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"I shall wear it proudly," Amélie announced as they embraced each other tightly.

DDWArd
DDWArd
30 Followers