Guilt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

"I know." She gave her Mother a hug, then called out the door to the kids. They came running, one on each side hugging her.

Janet loaded up the kids and went home. Once everyone was settled, she went in and took every piece of clothing she had worn around Randy and stuffed them into a bag, dragged them out to the trash pickup. She stripped her purse, got out her spare and threw the purse into the trash too.

Then she made a nice dinner. Dave got home right on time.

"Hi, Honey!" She said, trying her best to be normal as possible.

"Hi." He said, kissing her lightly on the cheek and heading in to his chair with the newspaper.

That was normal, so completely normal. It gave her hope.

That night Dave once again was sitting up in bed when she came out of the bathroom. This time she was completely nude.

"I suppose he saw you like that, too?" He barked.

Janet felt herself getting angry, her plans at seduction, sweet lovemaking went right out the window.

"Yes! He did! I told you. I told you I am sorry, I scrubbed myself to the point that nothing remains of him, besides, he wasn't even half the man you are!"

Dave looked up in surprise at her outburst.

"He wasn't?"

"No, he is a 30 second wonder, and you are easily twice as big as he is."

"Then why did you...?" Dave asked, setting down his book.

"I told you, I don't know. Not taking the damn medicine, the drinks? Feeling lonely? I don't have any idea of why. I do know I belong with you."

Dave held out his arms, Janet practically leaped into them. They cuddled for a long time, she rubbed up against him and pressed her naked breasts to his face. She reached down with both hands and fondled him, there were the beginnings of a reaction.

"I suppose you did this to him, too?" Dave asked.

"Yea, but I didn't have to use both hands!" She giggled. Then she slid under the covers.

"I didn't do this to him either." She said, sliding his now firming erection into her mouth, using her tongue to slide his foreskin back.

So different than with Randy, the bare large bulb of the end of his erection had slipped easily between her lips as he had lapped at her soft fully waxed vagina, causing her body to convulse over and over.

The mixture of fantasy and guilt overwhelmed her, Janet felt her body let go into a long powerful climax as she sucked on her husband. She reached up with both hands, took each nipple in her fingers and rolled them lightly, getting rewarded with a gasp.

She took her time, moving as slowly as she could, savoring the delightful sensation. When his body erupted, she didn't stop. Always before, she had pulled off and used her hands, this time she just kept on. She felt his hands come down and press against the bed, lifting his hips into her.

A powerful sensation of love poured over her, it was blinding. She wanted him inside her, deeper, as she felt his erection convulse.

Dave lay there amazed, it was only the second time in his entire life that a woman had sucked him off completely. His mind flashed to the memory of Carla, down in Dallas. The back of her head bobbing up and down, his erection nearly completely down her throat. He had heard of that but always assumed it was impossible, now he knew for a fact it wasn't.

Dave was still hard when he rolled her over onto her back, and slid himself inside. She was fully wet and ready, there was no resistance at all. Her knees were pulled as high as she could get them, he saw the brief vision of her hairless pussy, swollen and gaping open, ready for him.

He plunged into her, feeling their pubic bones meet and grind against each other.

It was almost like their very first time, their wedding night had culminated in an urgency just like this. He felt himself being overwhelmed with the sensations of love for his wife.

That was when he made up his mind. They were going to be all right. His anger at her infidelity left him, yet he knew he had his own guilt remaining.

Dave had been tormented with the guilt, that brief affair in Dallas had been something he had never thought could ever happen. He had never even considered it as something that he could do. He had a wife, and he was happy with her most of the time.

He had struggled with himself on how to tell her, how to explain? Now, with his fine woman that he loved completely thrusting at him in pleasure, moaning and happy?

This is what he wanted, his family, his wife, the life they led together.

He knew what he had to do. He would take his own secret to his grave.

Some things are best left unsaid.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers
12