Guilt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. I am just waiting for my wife." He now felt uncomfortable, this was beginning to look like a woman's locker room or something. There was a nice table in the center of the room, a couple of couches along one wall and two long hallways down each side with several lockers in each one.

The woman nodded, went down to one of the lockers. She looked back at Dave, then reached in for some clothing. She kept the towel firmly in place, leaving the large locker door open between them as she slipped into her clothes.

Dave made it a point to not look her way, although he could see her out of the corner of his eye. The woman walked back up the hallway and went inside the main section. She gave him a smiling glance as the door closed behind her.

A moment later a young man came out of the other doorway. He walked over to a locker, picked up a stack of towels and headed back.

"Waiting for your massage?" The man asked Dave.

"No, I am just waiting for my wife."

"Which one is she?" He asked.

"Janet."

"Oh, sure. She is in the sauna, she should be out shortly." He went into the room the other women had come out of.

That mildly surprised Dave, he was thinking that must be the woman's section?

A few minutes later, Janet came out. She was wrapped in one of the huge towels, just like the other lady had been.

"Hi, honey! What are you doing down here?"

"I got off early, so I just came down to see what is going on. I was thinking of doing some tanning myself." He answered lamely.

"Neat!" She walked down the hallway, opened a locker and started dressing.

"I thought you said there were no men in here?" He asked.

"This part is co-ed, the woman's lockers are over here and the guy's over there." She tugged on her bra, then pulled a T-shirt over her head.

"People undress in here?"

"Yes, it's usually just women, in fact, you are the first man I have ever seen in here."

"Some guy just went in there." He said.

"Oh, that's Arthur, he works here."

"Well, he went into the woman's section!" Dave blurted out.

"He sterilizes the tanning beds and cleans up, passes out the towels is all." She picked up her carry bag and started up the hallway.

Dave was looking at her, she spotted his expression.

"Oh. Dave, don't worry about that, Arthur is gay." She smiled at him.

"Well, he still is a guy."

"All of the tanning beds are private."

"You dress and undress right out here?"

"Yes, it's nearly always just me, sometimes one of the other women. The woman's row is this side and the man's is over there, we can't see that side from ours."

"You can from here." Dave accused.

"Nobody is ever out here, not very often anyway. Usually just women, anyway, but this lounge is co-ed."

Janet looked at him with a hurt expression.

"Dave,nothing ever happens around here, it's just a day spa. I will see you at home, OK?" She went out the door.

By the time that Dave got to his own car she was pulling out onto the street. He was being silly and he knew it, but he just could not help himself.

Janet's mood was not good when he got home. She was already in the kitchen, so Dave plopped down in his chair and picked up his newspaper. He was halfway through the front page when she came out and sat down, her hands clasped in her lap.

"We need to talk, honey." She said.

"Yea, probably."

"I know what I did was terrible, and I am really sorry. I don't even know why, it wasn't anything I even set out to do."

Dave waited, let her talk.

"Since then you have acted different, checking on me all the time and being suspicious, but I am not doing anything at all. It's you I love!" Her eyes were damp, she wiped at them with the back of her hand.

"Janet, I...."

"Please? Let me finish. We can't keep going like this, it's just too hard. I was hoping, thinking that when we go on the trip, that might get us back to the way we were? But now I don't think so. You even acted jealous at the spa, and there really is nothing going on there at all."

"I guess I am being stupid. I'm sorry. What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Maybe if you...? Why don't you find someone, get even? Would that do it?"

"I don't....No, that's not it. I don't have any need to do that." Dave felt his face flush.

"Well, what do you want, then?"

"I want to know the truth." Dave looked at her. Janet's body sagged, the tears were flowing freely now.

"All right. What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

Janet took a deep breath, then she began to explain. Dave sat there quietly, not reacting at all as she told him about Randy and how that had happened, his calling the second time, how she had gone with him willingly. She held nothing back, even telling him how her own orgasms had been explosive, something different that she had never really known before.

"I don't know what that was, maybe a vaginal orgasm? I don't know, I always orgasm with you, but it was just something different."

Dave didn't say anything, she was obviously pulling no punches at all.

"I liked it, Dave! I know, I shouldn't have, it isn't fair to you, but I did. I liked it. If you are going to hate me forever you are just going to have to, I can't take it back."

Dave opened his mouth to say something, but she went on.

She explained about the phone call, Randy talking to his own wife right in front of her, how she had come to her senses and realized that it was nothing but stupid sex and she didn't belong there.

"That's all of it? There has never been anybody else?" Dave asked.

"No. Never. You already know about everything that ever happened before we got married, that's everything."

"Have you seen him since?"

"No. But he called a couple of times."

"He did?"

"Yes, I told him both times to leave me alone, and not call."

"When was that?"

"About a week after you got home, and then a few days ago."

"A few days ago? You didn't tell me?"

"I was afraid to, you have acted so suspicious and upset at me."

"I'm sorry."

"So am I, I should have told you. The last time I told him that I would tell you all about him if he called again. He doesn't know that you know."

"What did he want?"

"He wanted me to come and see him, of course. He just wanted more sex with me. The guy is just a jerk."

Dave felt a flush of anger at the nerve of the guy, it popped into his head that if he could just get his hands on him...?

"So where are we, honey?" Janet asked, breaking into his thoughts.

"I guess I want to try. We have to be honest with each other, or it just will not work."

"Yes. We have to have trust, I know that." She gave him an intense look.

"I will never do anything like that again, honey. I promise, I really do." Dave looked at her, Janet had an odd expression on her face. Dave couldn't place it, he didn't quite understand. There was a mixture of stubbornness, but..almost anger?

"We can pick up the kids at Mom's later, she won't mind." Janet said, standing up.

She reached down and tugged the T-shirt over her head. Dave sat and watched, surprised. She stripped naked, walked over and slid into his lap.

"Please take me into the bedroom and fuck me senseless!" She purred, nibbling on his neck.

Dave picked her up and carried her into the other room, setting her on the bed. He quickly stripped, her now all over brown body looked delightful. He took his sweet time, doing everything he knew to bring her to orgasm after orgasm until finally she was twisting her hips around, trying to get him inside her.

He rammed himself at her, pounding her with no mercy. Always before he had been deliberately gentle, this time he was taking her for himself.

It was like he had been with Carla, not lovemaking but rutting, raw sex. Dave felt like he was reclaiming his wife.

At one point she was mashing her pelvis against him, her legs splayed impossibly wide, thrusting in an effort to get him deeper. When she began muttering little sounds, it was that moment when he released. They collapsed, still joined.

"God, I love you!" Janet mumbled. Dave felt pretty good at that, he had been solid, rigid, he was back to normal.

They lay there basking, Dave's hands idly flowed over her and she was nipping and kissing at his neck, something he loved. He now knew that he had all the truth, no more secrets. For the first time in weeks Dave felt mostly content. He began to feel that he could deal with all of it, Janet was his, she belonged to him alone.

"That was it." She told him.

"That was what?"

"That feeling, when you were so hard and did it to me like that. That different orgasm."

"Really?" He asked, feeling pleased with himself.

"Yes. Really!" She rolled over closer to him, her hand idly stroked his chest.

"So tell me, Honey." She asked quietly.

"Tell you what?" His mind was blank, it didn't register.

"It's your turn. Tell me about Carla."