Guilty As Charged

Story Info
Aunt's visit leads to a surprising discovery.
7.1k words
4.52
653.3k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adso67
Adso67
31 Followers

I sped down the highway in my parents' station wagon, breaking the speed limit to get to the airport on time. No, I wasn't late for a flight or anything like that; I had to pick up an arrival and had left my parents' house a bit too late. I swerved into the off-ramp, floored it on the overpass and cut off a car while cutting into the airport. The road split and I almost turned down the Departure lane but a severe turn of the wheel had me pointed in the right direction. I slowed down, partly to avoid getting a ticket from one of the numerous cops patrolling the area and partly to find the passenger I was suppose to pick up, being unsure of what gate they would be at. I scanned the mobs of people standing by the curb, with bags at their sides and disheveled, travel worn faces. But she stood out like a beacon…

From a distance, the most immediate thing that grabs your attention is her curves. With proportions that would make a Renaissance statue jealous, this women had it going on in the chest, waist, rear and legs. Yea, it was those legs that I loved most: perfectly muscled, they were long, shapely and luscious, especially when contained in a pair of tight, black pantyhose. As I slowed the car down to approach, I made out more of her features. Her hair was black and cut into a nice little bob that you might find on a sixties' sex goddess. Her lips were full and red. She had long, but irresistible lashes that I knew from experience could bat up and down, flashing perfect black eyes, and melt you to pieces. If you looked closely, you might see some signs of aging that, instead of harming her overall appearance, lent itself to a sultry, mature look.

I stopped the car in front of her and leapt out of the door, bubbling with more than innocent excitement. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" I called to her.

Cool as always, she smiled and opened her arms. "Denny! Good to see you at last. Oh, don't worry: my plane was late anyway. Here, help me with the bags."

I grabbed her suitcases and threw them in the back of the trunk. Of course, I opened the door for her and closed it behind her. Hurrying around the car, I jumped behind the wheel and sped away, heading back to the highway.

"So," I asked. "Good trip?"

"I remember when flying was actually something people wanted to do. I mean, we had leg room, nice food, polite attendants. Now, it's like taking the bus. Oh, don't get me started about the person I had to sit next to." I looked over and smiled at her. Actually, I looked over at her chest, then down at her legs and smiled. She caught me looking and cracked a smile herself. "How are your mom and dad?" she asked.

"Oh, good. Yea good. Dad is all excited about his retirement but I think mom doesn't want him around the house. You know how he can get."

"And school?"

I sighed. "School is alright. I mean, I passed all my classes last semester. Really, I just want to graduate and get it over with."

"Hmm. Hey, do your parents still have that rule about no smoking in the car?" she asked, fumbling for what I guessed to be cigarettes in her purse.

"Yea. I wouldn't do it. They'll probably flip if they smell anything."

"Right, um, pull over some where so I can smoke. I haven't had one since Denver."

I found the nearest exit, pulled off and drove into an empty parking lot next to an office complex. My passenger got out of the car, as did I, and sat on the edge of the hood, sparking her cigarette to life.

"Those things are going to kill you, you know." I said

"Maybe. Maybe not. It's not conclusive."

I watched her smoke half a cigarette. She even made that look sexy. Sitting next to her, I pulled the fag out of her hand and took a few puffs myself. I wasn't really a smoker, but on occasion, with her mostly, I would take a couple drags.

I handed the cigarette back to her. "So, when was the last time we were together?" I asked. The question was loaded.

"Let me see," She cocked her slightly, revealing a delicious piece of skin. "Well, you came to visit me last winter break I think."

"That long ago?"

"Yes, that long ago." She flicked the cigarette away and leaned into me; this was the moment I was waiting for. Wrapping an arm around my waist, she drew me closer. Our lips met, then our tongues, then it was an all out make-out session. Damn, this woman knew how to kiss. I slid a hand over her ass, up her back and brought it around to her chest, fondling a perfect breast. I felt her hand creep up my thigh and palm my crotch. Rather, the bulge in my crotch.

"My, my. You sure get to the point." She said, while I sucked on her neck. Her hand undid my belt, unbuttoned my fly and opened my zipper. She slipped a few fingers between the folds of my boxers and caressed my cock. Reaching in deeper, she cupped my balls in her hand and gave them a couple gentle squeezes. "Let's get into the car." She whispered in my ear.

I got in the driver's seat and her, in the passenger seat. Using both hands, she tugged at my pants and underwear, forcing them down to mid thigh. She grabbed my cock and used her thumb to spread the first bit of pre-cum around the head. Then she leaned over and put my dick in her mouth.

Her blow-jobs had a way of hypnotizing me and this time was no different. Feeling her tongue whirl around my shaft or her mouth slowly bobbing up and down made my eyes glaze over and brain melt into jelly. She was an expert at things like this; I always count my blessings that I was able to receive such good treatment.

While I had been beating off a lot recently, masturbation was no substitute for good head. It didn't take me long to come to orgasm. My cock pulsed as it delivered hot wads of cum into my passenger's mouth. No, she didn't move away but instead swallowed every last bit of semen until I was drained. She popped up and rummaged around until she found a packet of tissues in the glove compartment.

As I zipped up, I couldn't help but lay on the complements: "Oh, that was good!"

She smiled, while wiping the excess cum and smudged lipstick off her face. She offered me a tissue. "Here, you've got make-up all over you. Wouldn't want your parents to get suspicious now would we? What would your mom say if she knew her sister was blowing her son?"

----- Okay, so, I'm banging my Aunt. What can I say? The sex is good. No, the sex is spectacular and really, that's what it all comes down to. I mean, we're safe, no chance of my Aunt Ophelia getting pregnant or anything like that.

You see, it started when I was 17 and was visiting her in Denver before school started. I remember I was such a socially awkward kid; I had never been with a girl. Heck, I only went on one date in the entirety of high school. Aunt Ophelia was this mature, buxom, sexy women that just oozed sensuality. As this gawky, inexperienced kid, I didn't care if my mind wandered to impure thoughts about a close relative. And then I remember my Aunt saying to me one day. "Jeez Denny, I can smell the hormones on you!"

Now, she didn't seduce me really, as in playing the "Mrs. Robinson" role, with stockings, revealing lingerie, or anything like that. No, she just asked me if I wanted a little "help" to become more mature, to become older, to become experienced. Boy! That help paid off: After a wonderful introduction into the world of sex and vice, I entered college a confident young man. Of course, I visited Auntie again and again and each time we explored different areas of human sexuality: we fucked in every position our bodies would allow, did some anal, had a group encounter or two and even dabbled in a little watersports. Again, I didn't love my Aunt but just always thought of her as this brilliant, open sexual creature that I had the privilege being able to share experiences with. Of course, it was our little secret and we took considerable precautions to keep our affair from my parents.

------

We pulled into my parents' driveway and before getting out of the car, composed ourselves as best we could. Aunt Ophelia headed to the house and I followed behind her, dragging her bags up the stone walk to the front door.

As soon as we entered, my mom came bounded from the kitchen, arms outstretched. "Ophelia! Oh my goodness! So glad to see you!" Although Mother loved her sister, her enthusiasm was a bit too much.

"Oh Jennie," Ophelia said, embracing her sister. "I'm truly glad to be here!"

"What took you guys so long?" Mom asked. Auntie and I exchanged glances for a minute.

"Um, traffic." I said.

"Yea, and I had Denny stop so I could smoke a cigarette." Ophelia added. "Anyway, where's Mark?"

"Oh, you know him with all this retirement business." Mom said of dad. "He's out, with the boys, picking up some new golf clubs or something like that. I hope that man doesn't think he's going to spend the rest of his life on the golf course."

Auntie laughed. "Well, you married him, so you have to live with it. Anyway, how is…." Mom and Ophelia disappeared into the living room, chatting at breakneck speed and I decided to leave them alone and let them catch up on things.

A couple days later, Aunt Ophelia and I had our first chance to be alone since her arrival. Dad was at the office, finishing up some work and mom was going out to the store to get some items for this big dinner she was planning.

Before she left, Mom told me: "Now Denny, I want you to take care of your Aunt. Entertain her or something. Are you listening?"

"Yea, I'll entertain her, alright." I said under my breath.

"What was that dear?"

"Um… Can you pick up some chips or something at the store?"

Mom shot me a evil glance. "Uh-huh. I'm sure you get your fill of junk-food at school. You're eating healthy why you're at home. Got it? Goodbye." As soon as she was out the door, in her car and down the block I ran up to the guestroom.

"She's gone!" I yelled, walking over to my Aunt who was laying down, reading a book.

"Yea? You sure?"

"Yep, she's going to the store. Mom never spends less than an hour there, so we've got time."

Ophelia bent her head down and looked over the top of her glasses. "And your dad?"

I was cozying up next to her, running my hand up the length of her body. "Golfing. Won't be back to dinner." I grabbed an ass cheek and gave it a firm squeeze.

Auntie put her book down on the night table, removed her glasses and took me into her arms. We rolled around the bed, making out and feeling each other up. It had been several months since I actually fucked my Aunt, and couldn't wait to get inside her. Our clothes were flying all over the place and were soon buck naked, grabbing at one another's parts, stroking and fondling to our hearts' delight. I pulled away from Ophelia's arms and pushed her down on the bed. I took a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and gently bit down on her other breast. I kissed her all over her chest, occasionally dragging my tongue against her skin. Working my way down, I stopped briefly at her stomach, biting at the flesh and then grazed her pubic hair with my lips. She spread her legs apart and I lightly kissed her pussy mound while massaging her inner thigh with a free hand. My hand eventually moved so that I could spread her lower lips apart and my tongue flicker over her clit. I moistened my lips and proceeding to give her a full open mouth-to-pussy kiss. Auntie writhed around on the bed, her hand on the back of my head. I lifted her butt a little so that I could force my juicy tongue into the entrance of her vagina. Tugging at my leg, I received the signal to straddle her face so that Ophelia and I were in a 69 position. Auntie took my cock in her mouth and playfully bit the head before taking what length of dick she could in her mouth. While I continued to eat her out, my Aunt spread my butt and probed my asshole with a moist finger; I loved when she did that.

When I was sure she was sufficiently moist, I moved so that I was positioned directly in front of her open crotch. I slid a finger into her vagina, reaching in as far as I could. I then added another digit and while finger fucking her cunt, massaged her clit with my thumb. After a bit of this, I was ready for the main event: I got on my knees, gave my cock a few strokes and got down to fuck her.

"Hold on there!" My aunt said, hand on my chest. "Um, aren't we forgetting something?"

"Oh. Yea. Sorry." I got up and left the room. My hard cock bouncing up and down, I burst into my room and searched my drawers until I found what I needed. I ran back to the guestroom, closed the door behind me, and tore open a condom wrapper. My aunt watched, with a sly smile on her face, as I unrolled the condom down the length of my erection. I crawled on the bed, towards Ophelia and resumed the position. She took my cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy.

She was a little tight at first, but after a couple strong thrusts, I was deep inside her. We started off slowly: my hands under her ass, our chests pressed together, her legs elevated. As our pleasure increased, so did our the speed and intensity of our fucking. Auntie grinded her hips to meet my thrusts and I pounded harder and harder. Raising myself on my arms, so that only our pelvises were touching, I fucked her so hard she was sliding back and forth on the bed and her tits bounced.

I was getting closer and closer to orgasm. I was beginning to vocalize my pleasure when Aunt Ophelia clamped a hand on my mouth and stopped my fucking with a bracing hand on my hip. She cocked her head to the side. "Denny, do you hear that?" I didn't hear anything at first but a second later I heard the distinct sound of the front door slamming.

"Oh shit!" I whispered. "What are we going to do?"

"Get off me!" Ophelia whispered back. "Get your clothes together and get into the closet!" Quickly, I slid out of my aunt, gathered my clothes and jumped into the closet.

Hiding naked, I didn't hear anything for a while except for the brisk movement of my aunt. Then a knock on the door and: "Ophelia, are you in there?"

"Uh, Jennie yea. Hold on a minute." Auntie answered. "Okay, you can come in." I remained motionless in the closet.

"I forgot my wallet." I heard my mom say. "Hey, are you alright? What are you doing in your bathrobe?"

My Aunt, as cool as ever, replied: "Oh, I had the house to myself and thought I would take a nice bath while I had the chance."

"Oh, okay." Mom said. "Um, where's Denny?"

"Oh, he said he wanted to go out and see some friends or something. He told me… he told me he would be home for dinner."

Nothing for a second or too and then Mom said. "Huh, I told that boy not to go out. Okay, well, he'll get it later. I'm going back out." Pause. "Are you sure you're okay sis?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Just a little tired. You know Jennie, I'm getting older and travel just wears me out nowadays." Aunt Ophelia seemed to have it under control. Mom said goodbye and I made sure to stay in the closet until I was given the okay. "Denny, it's safe. Come out!" I opened the door and almost fell out of the closet. Auntie was standing by the window, her bathrobe clutched between her fists.

"Oh jeez, that was too close." I said, recovering from the excitement while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Too close. Ah, it's okay." I was assured. " Look, let's get cleaned up." It was a good idea and I gathered my clothes again to take with me to my room. Just as I was about to leave, I noticed one of my socks peeking from under the bed. I told myself I must have dropped it when I came out of the closet after my mother had left. I bent down to pick it up and when I was close to ground noticed something else laying on the floor: a bright red condom wrapper. This, I wasn't so sure I had brought with me in the closet and tried to figure out if it would have been visible to my mother. I decided not to mention these two items to my Aunt, as I wasn't completely sure when I dropped them. I left the room and headed for the shower.

Over the next few days, my aunt and I purposely avoided each other while my parents were around. Although we fooled around a couple times, we were understandably cautious and limited our encounters to quick kisses and discreet petting sessions. But really, my libido had been extinguished somewhat in that closet, and I started to consider breaking off the affair between Ophelia and I.

One morning, I woke up late and it took me a while to actually leave my bed and jump into the shower. My father had traded in his golf clubs for fishing poles and had departed for a trip with a bunch of his friends a day earlier. Lucky for me, he left his car which I was excited to use to visit some friends of my own and prowl the town in search of fun. I bounded down the steps, looking for a quick bite to eat before I took the car out for a visit to the city.

As I approached the kitchen, I could here my mother and aunt arguing. I couldn't quite make out what the fight was all about but siblings bicker frequently and I thought this was just a friendly family quarrel. When I got into the kitchen, both women stopped talking and looked at me; my aunt had a slightly worried look on her face and my mom's eyebrows were arched in telltale anger.

"What's up?" I asked sheepishly.

Ophelia said nothing but Mom commanded me in a firm voice. "Denny. Sit down." I did as told, knowing my mother was in no mood to play, and gripped a napkin nervously in my hands. "Denny, now I can tell when your aunt is hiding something and she's hiding something now. So I going to ask you, and I know when you're lying to me too. Silence will only divulge guilt. Got it?"

"Um," Shit, she knew! "okay Mom… What is it?"

Mom turned to me and looked directly into my eyes. "Denny. The other day, when I came home from the store I saw some of your clothing in Aunt Ophelia's room."

"So?" I could feel sweat forming on my brow. My stomach began to churn.

"Well, is there anything you want to tell me?" Mom asked.

I looked at her, and then glanced over at my Aunt. "No…"

Mom straightened in her chair. "Okay, but in addition to some of your clothes… I saw a condom wrapper. Know anything about that?" My mouth was completely dry, although my hands were drenched in sweat. I started to say something, an excuse, but the words wouldn't come out.

"Oh Jennie, leave the boy alone!" My aunt yelled. "This is my fault, I let it happen. It's my responsibility and none of your business!" Mom and I both turned to Ophelia.

"What did you let happen?" Mom asked, in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Oh, we shouldn't have to spell it out for you sis." Auntie leaned back in her chair. "Seems like you have it all figured out anyway."

"No Ophelia. You spell it out for me." Mom was gritting her teeth but still, her voice was calm and even.

My Aunt looked at Mom, then at me, and then back to her sister. Suddenly, her face was pale. "Denny and I have been seeing each other." Mom said nothing. "Okay Jennie, we've been, um, having relations."

"I can't believe this. You, Ophelia, you should know better. You're an adult… Suppose to be a responsible one at that. It's just wrong…" My aunt opened her mouth to speak but Mom turned around to me and continued. "And you. Denny, how can you… I mean, how can you… with your aunt?"

Neither Ophelia or I responded. Instead, we sat there in silence, just staring in any direction but my mother's. The air was thick with tension and for a while, no one even moved. Finally, my aunt got up and head towards the backdoor.

"Where are you going?" My mom demanded.

"To smoke…" Ophelia answered.

"No, you're not walking away now. Not now, for god sakes!". Mom had got up from the chair and was walking towards my aunt. Ophelia spun around, her face was beet red and she spoke: "Jesus Jennie. I know what this is about. You're just jealous!" What would my mom be jealous about? "Remember Bobby Jenkins?"

Adso67
Adso67
31 Followers
12