Guilty Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,654 Followers

She nodded without quite meeting my eyes.

"Oh god I'm so worked up Andrea, I never... I don't remember feeling like this before."

Setting the mostly empty water glass on the nightstand beside the bed, I shifted closer to my sister. I pulled her to me and gently kissed her until I felt some of the stiffness leave her.

"You don't have to worry about that, anything like that," I said. "I know what you're experiencing better than anyone."

"I know, I want you to. I just got scared at how badly I wanted it."

"Why? Were you scared this whole time?"

"No. It's only when I realized how much you're affecting me, how much I want that to continue. Andrea, what if it doesn't? What if everything changes?"

I guess I should have expected Lindsay to freak out at some point, she had enough to deal with. I almost freaked out too at not immediately knowing what to do but wanting so badly to help. She looked like she might cry and I didn't know if I could handle seeing her that way.

"Listen, things are going to change, things always change. But I promise that the important things aren't. I'm not ever going to stop loving you as my sister, and as more if you let me. If anyone tries to get between us they'll have to drag me away kicking and screaming."

Lindsay managed a small half-smile for me but didn't seem entirely convinced.

"What about when you get tired of me?" she asked, trying to make it sound like a joke.

"Lin, I've known you for eighteen years now. You're my little sister, not someone I just met. I thought two semesters away would help and they didn't, I only wanted you more. I won't ever stop loving you baby, not for anything."

I barely had a chance to finish before she tackled me, locking her arms around me tightly.

"I love you too," she whispered in my ear.

We hugged for long enough for me to remember I was naked, and for sexual feelings to gradually replace the emotional ones I'd started out with. I wanted to be able to make her feel as good as she did for me and hopefully to leave and lingering problems until later.

Moving slowly I began to lift the bottom of Lindsay's shirt. When I was about halfway up her body she raised her arms above her shoulders, giving me silent permission. I had a little difficulty getting the neck past her head and had to shift my grip, but soon had her topless in front of me.

I kissed her passionately, letting our naked breasts press together as we embraced. As had been the case pretty much the whole time she let me take the lead, only now I could actually use it to full effect. Not yet breaking our kiss I guided her backward until she was lying down underneath me.

As soon I got her settled I went for her bottoms. She again responded to my non-verbal requests and helped me to remove her pyjama pants, leaving her completely naked.

This was where I had to be somewhat careful since being naked in front of someone for the first time is usually a bit scary. Particularly when you're not quite certain how they'll react but desperately want them to like what they see.

"So beautiful," I breathed, not exaggerating even slightly.

Lindsay squirmed in a mixture of pleasure and embarrassment but didn't say anything. She clutched her hands nervously in front of her and I had to pull them apart in order to get access to her breasts. I gently kissed each one before sucking one of her nipples between my lips.

"Are you sure they're not to small?" she asked.

"Baby, how many times do I have to tell you that you're absolutely perfect?"

"At least twice a day."

I looked up at her, surprise evident on my face.

"Was that an actual joke I heard?"

"Maybe." She shrugged but the little grin on her face gave her away.

"Okay, I can handle that." I crawled up farther along her body and kissed her lovingly. "You're perfect, you're my beautiful little sister and I love every single part of you. How's that?"

I didn't give her a chance to answer and instead kissed her again, completely cutting off anything she might have tried to say. She responded eagerly and met my tongue midway between our mouths with her own. I stroked one of her breasts with my hand as our tongues wrestled playfully.

One of my legs was between hers and she started humping against it, craving her own release but not wanting to say so. I knew what she needed though and I'd take care of it.

"I guess you're also my horny little sister, aren't you?" I said.

"Please Andrea," she begged non-specifically.

"Don't worry baby, I got it."

I had to reposition myself so that my head was more or less at the level of her hips. Her pussy was, like mine had been, already more than ready for me. She even seemed to be dripping onto the bed slightly before I so much as touched her most intimate place.

I started by running my fingers up and down her pussy lips, trailing my middle finger directly along her wet slit. Lindsay moaned and rocked her hips toward me impatiently as she waited for me to get on with it. Smiling to myself I pushed a single finger into her accepting entrance. It was tight, but not to the point of slowing me down very much.

"Is that okay Lin?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she replied simply.

She was squeezing one of her breasts rhythmically, but I'm not certain she was fully aware of it. Her attention seemed to be mainly on me and what I was doing.

Instead of sliding another finger in and more or less repeating what she'd done to me, I turned my focus to her clit. I had a better idea what I was doing and was pretty sure finesse was the way to go at this point. She was turned on enough that I didn't have to worry about building her up, I just needed to release all that sexual energy inside her.

I leaned in close and let my tongue dart out to flick against her sensitive clit. I made sure to pay attention to her reactions every time I licked her as I worked out what she responded best to. Some other time I could spend hours teasing her if I wanted, right now I was only interested in making her cum fast and hard.

A pattern of long, forceful licks interspersed with sucking briefly on her clit was what I settled on. My sister's moans had intensified and I knew the stimulation on her clit and pussy would soon have her cumming on my finger. I didn't even stop long enough to remind her not to be too loud, not wanting to let up the pressure for a second.

My efforts were soon rewarded as I brought Lindsay to orgasm. Her pussy did its best to crush my finger and her moans became dangerously loud before she clamped her pillow down over her face. I kept my tongue pressed against her clit until she calmed down and I sensed her body relaxing.

She lay on her back panting as I climbed up next to her and pulled the covers up over the both of us. I only barely got us settled in before she rolled over and curled up in my arms, burying her head against my shoulder.

"Andrea?"

"Yeah baby," I whispered.

"I love you."

"I know, I love you too."

That was effectively the end of the short conversation. I didn't know how long it was before Lindsay's breathing changed to signal she was asleep but I continued to lie awake holding her long after. The night had turned out so much better than I could ever have hoped and I didn't really want it to end even though I was exhausted. The only reason I was willing to surrender to sleep at all was that I wanted to be able to wake up with my sister, to have as much of the day together as possible.

There would be more problems, I had no illusions otherwise. I didn't worry about them though, couldn't bring myself to care. I had my sister now, in every way, and as long as we were together nothing else mattered.

Xarth
Xarth
14,654 Followers