Guilty Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concerned when the car in front of him suddenly left the main road, the watcher followed as close as he dared. A feeling of foreboding warning him that he didn't dare lose sight of the car in front of him, his concern grew when he realized where they were. Parking his car several yards away, he waited for the other man to get out of sight. Following after him a few minutes later, he stood in the shadows, sadly listening to the other man pouring his heart out to his dead parents. Feeling his blood run cold at the final words the other man spoke, he could keep silent no longer. "Please don't go. I don't know why you went to that club tonight, but whatever the reason we can work through it together. Please...I don't want to lose you, please let me help." The watcher held his breath, hoping that the other man would accept his help.

TBC

Feed the muse, please review.

12