Guilty Pleasure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...Luke that was beautiful, thank you. I guess I can wait, but not too long okay?"

{ Three weeks later the time finally came, I had gotten past what Sherry had tried to do. Luke hadn't told me how he would know when the time was right. Maybe it was when I stopped flinching at the word darlin, or the sound of a woman's voice, but for whatever reason he decided it was time. I knew he was up to something all day. Several times he had disappeared without a word, and when I asked Uncle Jesse he always claimed he didn't know. The way he would smile though, like he knew a secret, I didn't really believe him. That night, Luke asked me if I wanted to go down to the Boar's Nest with him for a while. Not having anything else to do and wanting to know what he was up to, I agreed and headed for a shower. After we'd both had showers and were dressed in clean clothes we got in the General and pulled out of the yard. We didn't head for the Boar's Nest though, instead Luke drove off in the opposite direction. As soon as I saw the hidden turn-off, I knew where we were going and hoped I knew why.

Getting out of the General, Luke led the way inside. When I walked in the door, I suddenly forgot how to breathe. The bed had been covered with my favorite quilt from home, and the room was awash in candlelight. Sitting on the table was a bouqet of wildflowers and two wine glasses, beside the table sat an ice bucket, a bottle of wine chilling inside it. "Luke, it's beautiful," I told him when I could breathe again. Turning towards him, I took him in my arms and claimed his lips in a passionate kiss.

"It doesn't hold a candle to you darlin," he whispered, and I couldn't help grinning at the joke.

"That was bad. Good thing I like bad," I whispered back, leaning down to kiss him again. Letting Luke lead me into the room, I soon found myself seated on the bed. Stepping away from me, Luke walked to the table and poured us each a glass of wine.

"Thank you," I said, taking the glass from him and slowly sipping it.

"To us," he proposed holding up his glass in a toast. Clinking the glasses together, we each took another sip and then he sat his down on the table. Slowly pulling his shirt from his jeans, he sensously began to undo the snaps of his shirt.

Watching him stripping for me, I licked my lips in anticipation. Looking at him, I made no effort to hide the hunger I felt for him. Standing up, I began to match his movements, wishing it was his hands on my body, I wondered if he wished the same. Soon we were both naked. As though we were being pulled by a magnet, we moved towards each other. Drawing me into his arms, he pressed his lips to mine in a hungry kiss.

Moaning with pleasure, I never wanted this kiss to end, but like all good things it had to. Not giving me a chance to miss the feel of his mouth on mine, Luke moved to trail kisses down my throat and onto my chest. I didn't know when, but at some point I had ended up on the bed, Luke lying beside me as he showered kisses on my body. Stopping his downward trail, he began to suckle at my nipples, making me squirm with the intense pleasure. "Oh God...Luke...feels so good," I couldn't believe how good this felt. Even though Luke had teased me this way many times, every time somehow always felt like the first time. Leaving my nipples, he slowly kissed and nibbled his way down my body, returning time and again to my lips. Finally he, began to kiss his way up the side of my cock, and I thought I would come apart from the pleasure. I jumped slightly when he began to press one slick finger into my ass. It didn't really hurt any, just felt strange and I hadn't been expecting it. As he began to move the finger in and out, he continued to suck on me, never letting up but always varying the rythym. After several minutes, he added a second finger, scissoring them apart, stretching the muscle. Just after he added a third finger, he finally touched my prostate, making me jump so hard I nearly rammed myself down his throat. I'd read about all of this, but the books I'd read didn't come close to what I was experiencing. It only took a couple of strokes across my prostate and I was shooting my load, screaming Luke's name as I came. "That was...I love you Luke, please make love to me. Make me yours, in every way, please," I begged as I pulled him up for a deep kiss.

"Bo, it would be easier for you if you were on your knees, but..."

"You want to see my face? It's okay Luke, I know it's gonna hurt some the first time, but I want to see your face too."

"I love you darlin," Luke whispered, reaching down and applying a generous amount of lube to his cock. Moving to lay between my legs, he pushed my legs towards my chest as he continued to stretch me with his fingers. When I was as relaxed as possible, he positioned himself at my opening and slowly pushed his way inside. I couldn't help hissing with pain as the muscle was stretched further than it had ever been before. "It's alright Luke, just give me a minute," I assured him when I saw the look of fear on his face. Taking several deep breaths I forced myself to relax my muscles and felt Luke slipped a little further in as I did. Moaning at the feeling of fullness, I began to feel a fire building deep in my groin, "Move Luke, please babe I need you to move."

Smiling, the relief obvious, Luke began to move in and out, slowly working his way inside. Once fully sheathed, it didn't take him long to find my prostate again. Pulling out and then pushing back in, he somehow managed to hit that spot each time. As my lover moved inside me the fire slowly built until it was a raging inferno. The feel of his cock rubbing across my prostate soon had me hard again and I reached for my aching cock. Using my hand, I pumped my cock until Luke and I were moving together in perfect rythym. As much as I wanted this to last, I knew I couldn't take much more of this wonderful pleasure. A few minutes later, I was screaming Luke's name again as I came all over my hand and his stomach. Seconds later I heard Luke calling my name as he shot his load deep inside me.

Carefully pulling from my body, Luke stood up and retrieved a cloth. Going to the stove, he wet it in the pan of water I hadn't even noticed before. Wringing it out he came back to my side and using the warm, wet cloth he gently cleaned me up. The love and gentleness in his touch, moving me in ways I could never describe. After cleaning himself, he pulled back the quilt and I climbed beneath it, joined by Luke a second later. Turning towards him, I couldn't help thinking how much better it had been to wait.

"Thank you Luke, I'm so glad you made me wait. I'll never forget how wonderful tonight was, or how lucky I am to have your love."

"I'm the lucky one Bo, and I'll never forget it either. For the first time since I realized I was in love with you I really understand what pleasure is supposed to be. Thank you for never giving up on me Bo, for showing me that I can love you without guilt," Luke softly said. Leaning towards me, he kissed me gently, and a moment later he lay his head on my shoulder, a smile on his face. }

Moving my head slightly, I let my head rest against his chest, the sound of his heartbeat soothing me. For the first time in a long time, I drifted to sleep feeling truly at peace.

The End.

Okay y'all just cause the story is over doesn't mean the muse isn't hungry. Please review.

12