Guilty Pleasures Pt. 03

Story Info
Fun times with Kitty.
1.7k words
4.06
8.5k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was waiting for him when he came home from work, wearing exactly what she knew he wanted her to. An hour before he was supposed to come home she ran and sat in the middle of his bed, just in case he got home early. He didn't though, she heard the squeak of the brakes right on time.

She had to hold herself back from sprinting to the door to meet him, she stays with her knees tucked beneath her and her hands on her thighs. She wiggled with happiness when he walked in the room and let his eyes run over her naked body, cat tail plug, and collar. She could see his pants tighten and knowing that he likes the way she looked made her body tingle with pleasure.

"Hi there Kitty." His greeting was tired and her face fell.

"You sound exhausted."

"Nothing a shower won't fix." He kissed her forehead gently and started to leave the room, but before he went through the door he turned and pointed at her. "Stay." She grinned and didn't move from the bed.

His shower ran long and she started to feel drowsy, so she curled up in a ball to wait. She didn't remember hearing him come back in the room but all of the sudden she felt his lips move over her exposed thigh. She stretched out and regarded him with wide eyes. Water was still clinging to his hair and he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Did you enjoy your shower, sir?"

"Mhm, but I see something that I would enjoy more." He looked at her again and licked his lower lip, she shivered but looked up at with a face of pure innocence.

"What's that?" She blinked up at him and he chuckled.

He leaned down and tickled her shoulder with his beard before whispering. "You."

The girl giggled and laid back, stretching her body and lifting her arms above her head so that he could see all of her. She bathed in his attention and presented herself to him excitedly. It didn't take him long to reach out and run his fingertips from her throat to her navel but not going any lower. The girl kept her eyes closed but he could see the changes in her face, she wanted more. She wanted to be touched so badly. It had been days since she had been given any kind of attention, and that just wouldn't do for this kitty.

She felt him get on the bed and she opened her eyes, he had removed his towel and was crawling up her body, hovering just a few inches above her. She wanted to arch her back and press herself against him but she stayed still. When his hips were level with hers he sat on his knees and forced her legs apart so that they were bent at the knees and rested against his sides.

Suddenly feeling very exposed she moved to cover herself with her hands but he caught her by the wrists and shook his head. "You prepared such an amazing meal for me," he said, staring at her wet pussy, "don't try to hide it away now."

"Sorry." She whispered, and relaxed her arms against his hold. He ran a hand from her hip to her right breast and squeezed, her eyes fluttered and her lips parted just a bit. His hands were rough and she loved it, and when he pinched her nipple she mewed.

"You want me so badly." He said with a smirk, she bit her lip in response. She always wanted him. She moved her hips, his dick was pressed against her entrance but he wouldn't move to put it in. "Patience kitty, you'll get what you want eventually. First, though, I want dessert."

Her eyes followed as he slid down until his face was between her legs. His beard was not quite scratchy against her inner thighs but not quite soft either. He flicked his tongue over her clit and smiled when she jumped and gasped. He ran his lips over her left inner thigh and bit down, hard.

"Fuuuuuuuck." She grit her teeth and moaned. When he pulled away she knew she would have a bruise soon. He did the same to her right thigh but this time she just let her mouth hang open in an "O" shape, this was her favorite pain. She loved to be bitten. She was his own personal chew toy.

When he was satisfied that he had sufficiently bruised her legs he kissed over the marks he had made and ran his tongue over them to soften the burn. Then he moved his tongue to her clitoris again. Her eyes were closed so she wasn't expecting the flick of the tongue that she got, and her body jerked. She could feel him grin against her lower lips and he did it again. At this point she was desperate and she moved her hips so that she was pressing her core against his lips. He took the hint and wrapped his lips around her clit and started to move his tongue in circles.

While she was focused on his tongue, he pushed a finger into her and marveled at how soaked she was already. She groaned and bit her lip. He was even better with his fingers than with his tongue, because with his fingers he could...

"Jesus fuck!" She screamed as he pressed his finger against the spot inside of her that he always found so easily. Her muscles clenched and her eyes snapped open. She watch him devour her like a rare delicacy, she knew he loved the way she tasted.

He kept flicking his tongue and pressing his fingers against that spot, her moans and cries came faster and louder until she came with a silent, closed eyed, scream.

He gave her a second before moving his way back to sitting on his knees between her legs. He grabbed her hips and pushed into her, she hissed and closed her eyes. He started to move at a steady pace and her breathing hitched with every thrust. Here wasn't large but he filled her perfectly.

He started to move faster and she ran her nails over his legs, causing him to suck his lips in and make a sound deep in his throat. She could have purred with pleasure when he reacted to her the way she wanted him to. She needed to be wanted, and he wanted her.

His hand wrapped around her neck and his thumb and pointer finger pressed in hard. She started to feel deliciously dizzy and she closed her eyes halfway, nearly drunk with the feeling of him moving inside of her. His thrusts got harder and her entire body shook with the force. She smiled as she moaned.

He leaned forward and ran his tongue over a mark on her neck that he had made the other day. It wasn't a hickey, it was a bruise from biting her.

"Mmm" was all the sound she could muster when his teeth pressed into her skin. She wanted him to bruise her again, all over.

While biting her he moved his hips faster and she gasped and ran her nails down his back, making him groan again. She came hard, back arching and hands grabbing the sheets underneath her, panting and smiling.

He quickly flipped her into her stomach and she mewed in response, he chuckled. His hands ran down her back until they reached her little ass, which he took two handfuls of. She whimpered a little, he was teasing her. His palms would lay flat against her ass for a second before squeezing again, she could almost feel how badly he wanted to spank her. She arched her back just a bit so her ass would stick out, as an invitation. He did nothing.

"Spank me, sir. Please?" She asked, looking back at him with sweet eyes.

"Why would I do that Kitty? You didn't do anything wrong." He fought to control his grin, he knew how much she liked it, he just wanted to hear her beg.

"Because it feels good, I want you to do it so badly. Please!" She was all but wiggling her ass in his face but she was going to get what she wanted.

"If that's what you really want." He conceded, she nodded enthusiastically. His hand reared back and she turned her face away, prepared for the spring, anxious for it. The second his hand made contact the sound reverberated off of the walls. A combination of his hand on her skin, and her obviously pleased moan. He did it again on the other side, then twice more on each side for good measure. She was a red mess when he was finished but she was ready for him again.

He looked at her when she rolled back over onto her back and ran his fingers over her collar, a black leather strap with the word "KITTY" in silver letters. He wrapped his hand around that collar like a handle, and he pushed himself inside of her again. His entry was so unexpected that she squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip for just a second. She looked up at him, she could tell that he was ready to cum. He had pleasured her, and now it's her turn to do the same for him.

He moved slow for just a second then proceeded to pound into her. She loved it, she wanted this all of the time. His hands supported him on either side of her head and she watched his face change with every second inside of her. That sound from the back of his throat bubbled to the surface and he stopped moving, he held himself inside of her for a second longer before pulling out.

They both were laid out next to each other on their backs when the door opened. "What's up guys?" The kitty looked up and launched off of the bed.

"Mommy!!" She cuddled against the brunette woman who ran her fingers through the Kitty's hair.

"Did he like his surprise when he got home?" The woman looked from her boyfriend stretched out on the bed obviously naked under the thin sheet, to her kitty affectionately nuzzling her arm.

"Yes ma'am." The kitty answered. "I think he liked the desert the best."