Guilty Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foofoo416
foofoo416
56 Followers

"You're so fucking beautiful it makes me hurt," he moaned, never moving his eyes off my tits.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," I commanded, amazed and thrilled to see him comply. I knew that I could get drunk off of this power if I wasn't careful. I kneeled down in front of him, keeping eye contact the entire way. I leaned in and unzipped him with my teeth, yanking his pants down to reveal my hidden treasure. His engorged shaft sprang out towards my face, and I couldn't resist sucking him in down to the base with no delay. I wasted no time in cupping his balls, massaging them softly while I bobbed up and down on his thick cock.

"Oh fuck, Amber! That feels so fucking good! Don't stop baby, God don't stop!" he cried out as he ran his hands over my body, bringing them back up to stroke my hair and hold onto the back of my head. I could feel him beginning to thrust into my mouth, and as sexy as it felt, I wasn't ready to stop yet. I pulled back and leaned up, grabbing his head for a steamy kiss before wrapping my tits around his cock and squeezing tight.

"Come on, baby. Fuck my tits for me! Help me squeeze them tight around you, and fuck my tits hard." His hands covered my own as we clenched onto my tits together and he began to thrust. It felt so good to feel that rigid muscle sliding between my large tits, and I couldn't keep from lowering my head and sucking the tip of his cock between my lips as he pumped against me.

"So good, baby...so fucking good...but I have to taste your pussy," he pleaded, and in one move I pushed him back onto the bed and climbed up next to him. Still needing his fat cock between my lips, I pivoted so that I was facing his feet while I lowered my soaking wet pussy onto his face. Daniel didn't waste any time sucking my pussy lips and stroking my clit with his tongue. He then grabbed my hips and began to fuck me with the tip of his tongue, and I couldn't help grinding my pussy into his face even harder.

While this was happening I went back to work on his cock, sucking him deep to the back of my throat and stopping to suck his balls into my mouth one at a time. Hearing his moans getting louder only fueled my desire more, and I pulled him back towards me so that I could reach his ass. I flicked and swirled at his ass with the tip of my tongue, and if the shuddering he was doing below me was any clue, Daniel was loving this immensely. I felt his tongue move up to my ass also, and through his loud groans I could feel him starting to tongue fuck my ass. My God, this man clearly loved his work.

I gradually moved back up to his cock, flicking the tip with my tongue before sucking him back down deep. After a few minutes, I could tell that we were both close to cumming with a vengeance. When he started thrusting and shaking uncontrollably, and my own orgasm was starting to quake, I knew it was time to give him a thrill. With my nose rubbing against his balls and the tip of his cock rubbing the back of my throat, I slowly began to swirl my little finger against his puckered opening. At just the right moment, I inserted the tip of my finger slightly while sucking down hard for all I was worth.

I think our mutual screams could be heard at least 2 floors away. We lay there bucking and shaking, riding out the blissful tidal wave for a minute before I turned around and laid down in his arms. He held me close, the two of us dozing slightly for a few minutes. After a while, we got our second wind back and started fucking all over again. The things we did to each other...I thought we'd gotten crazy that afternoon. That was nothing. He had me on all fours, he fucked my tight ass, he even began pounding me again in the shower as we soaped each other up. He was tireless with me, acting like every thrust was a precious gift on borrowed time, and we would never get this chance again.

In the early hours of the morning, after we were drifting off after yet another round, he told me what would soon become familiar words to me. Stroking my hair he whispered, "Amber, this was so amazing...but it can never happen again. I mean it. I can't risk my daughter finding out. She wouldn't know how to handle the dark side of my sex life, especially with a close friend of hers."

"What if we keep it a secret?" I pondered. "Whenever you come to visit her, I could sneak over here and you could have your way with me." I knew it was a long shot, but I was willing to do anything to see him again. I didn't want to monopolize his time, didn't expect him to declare undying love, but I certainly knew that this connection we had deserved a little developing.

"No...no, we couldn't. It would be too risky. Besides, I have no idea how often I'll ever be able to visit. This was the first chance I've been able to come here in months. I just don't think it would be smart," he said with a decided tone.

I could hear his words, but I could also see the spark in his eye. I could tell that the thought of having his own guilty secret that came with mind blowing sex was tempting him greatly. "That's fine," I thought, "I'll get him to come around eventually."

Well, eventually turned out to be within about two weeks. He kept fighting me every time he came, but I noticed that he started coming to town very frequently. Every time was the same story...No, I just wanted to visit...we can't do this...can't happen again...this will be the last time...never again. Of course, I noticed pretty quick it was all bullshit. He was loving having his torrid, naughty affair. Who was I to burst his bubble? So every time he came around, I'd be there that night and we would wear each other out. I hadn't had this much fun in years...hell, ever. I would have loved to have something more permanent with him, but I knew that he needed time to work things out on his own. He needed to accept that we could have so much more if he wanted, but for now I'll let him stay in his little fantasy world.

You see, it really is just a fantasy. There is no guilty secret. I never told him what happened on the morning after our first night together when I went home. When I got there, running late and rushing to get ready for work, Stacy was up cramming a few more facts in over a small breakfast. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning, Amber," she said, sipping at her coffee.

"Uh...good morning to you. I gotta go change," I said apologetically, running off to my room. When I came back out she was still there, smiling at me. "What?"

"So...fucked my dad last night, huh?" she asked, laughing at the astonished look on my face.

"Yes...do you hate me? I hope not, but I'm not sorry." I saw no point in lying, and there was no way that I could be sorry about anything that had happened the previous day.

"Goodness, no! I think it's about time he found somebody like you. You're so much better than the usual cheap women he picks up. He never gives them a second glance once he's done. Whatever you've got going for you, girlfriend, he definitely will be back for more." She kept on reading over her notes, like nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"He doesn't think you know about the women. He thinks you're his sweet little girl that wouldn't understand," I chuckled, knowing that he'd underestimated her.

"Oh, please! He can be so dense sometimes. I've always found that you get what you want out of him easier if you let him believe what he wants. I never cared about the women, if they helped him get over Mom, then they were good for him. But you're the first one I know of that's worth anything. He'll be back." With that she went back to her books, out of sight, out of mind. Like we'd been talking about the weather. I knew that I'd underestimated her, and I damn well knew Daniel had.

When he started coming back, I could tell that he was getting off on the secret, the dirty, the naughty. I decided right away that it was easier just to let him keep thinking what he wanted. It made for some fun nights, and I knew that he would come around soon. I could tell already that he was starting to regret whenever our nights had to end.

But for now...he can keep his guilty secret...and I'll keep mine.

foofoo416
foofoo416
56 Followers