Guilty Tales - Isobel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied that the first thing I would do was to kiss her long and passionately.

Really?

Yes, really.

I was 15 minutes away and sent a text to Isobel informing her so.

I'm so nervous! She finally admitted.

Not to worry honey.I replied,so am I.It was a white lie. In truth I wasn't sure if it was nerves, excitement or both that drove me on. I could have turned around at any point in the journey and ended what could have been seen as a foolish notion, but still the thought of being with Isobel and the lust coursing through my veins blocked any notion of me backing out now. One must never underestimate the power of lust. It can spur people on to do things of wondrous yet terrible actions with reckless abandon. Normally reserved people can shed their skin and gorge themselves in the sweet juices of its raw passion. Guilt and reason become but bit players in a production of tumultuous emotions as centre stage is commandeered by desire, yearning and covetousness.

The road where Isobel lived with her parents was a narrow thoroughfare leading off the main road. The houses were all pre-war, sturdy and well made with sizeable gardens at the rear of the property but precious little at the front. The pavement was only a yard to two away from the front door so parking had to be done on the road. I gazed along the length of the roads straight sides which ran a half a mile away from me before coming to a T-Junction. Isobel lived at number 2 which was lucky as I entered her road from the correct end. I hated the thought of having to navigate slowly among the parked cars which randomly littered the sides of the road ahead causing a traffic obstacle course which can be such a headache when trying to navigate through one.

I parked on the side of the road but not outside the house. I stopped short by about 10 yards next to a large hedge of yellow leylandii which marked the boundary of the corner house at the junction of the main road. I opened the door and stepped out of the car and retrieved my bag from the boot. It was a beautiful day. I gazed about as I basked in the warm glow of the sun. There was hardly a cloud in the sky. The distant murmur of the dual carriage-way half-a -mile or so distant barely registered in my consciousness as I stood soaking up the surroundings.

Locking up the car I took a deep breath and strode purposefully to the arched, green, wooden door which bore the dulled brass numeral '2' just above the letter box. I knocked smartly using the door knocker and within a second the door swung open and there before me stood the beautiful Isobel looking somewhat nervous but pleased to see me. There was a moments pause before, without saying a word, I stepped over the threshold, dropped my bag to the ground and embraced her in a deep, warm passionate kiss. Her lips were wonderfully soft and our tongues soon met and entwined feverously as we stood in the hallway locked together. I had a hand full of her long brown lustrous hair at the back of her neck whilst my other had firmly gripped her hip whereas Isobel had both hands wrapped around my back firmly grasping my tensed shoulder blades. The kiss seemed to last forever, long precious moments passed, the silence only broken by the slightest of muffled, contented sighs which occasionally emanated from deep within her throat.

At last we broke. Staring down at her I met those deep brown lustrous eyes and that smile which made me go weak at the knees. Even now years later I still get shivers down my spine at that so stunning, yet captivating of combinations.

She looked over my shoulder and I followed her gaze. The door was still open behind me. We both laughed. Lord knows who could have walked by and seen the spectacle of us kissing. I lifted my right leg up behind me slightly and found the door. With a swift flick of my foot the door slammed shut.. we were now, truly alone.

The next few hours were quite surreal. I so wanted to just rip her clothes off and take her to bed but I felt that approach was too crass. Yes I wanted to make love to her right there and then, no I lie – I wanted to fuck her. Insensitive as that may seem I wanted nothing more than to fuck her hard and fast. My emotions were carrying me away and the blood pumping from my heart into my veins was causing a roaring sound in my ears which meant I just had to have her right here, right now. But I stopped myself. Hard though it was for me I tamed my beast within. Isobel had looked nervous and apprehensive. Almost as if that was what she was expected of me. I didn't want to ruin everything for a short burst of feverish sex. I wanted more than that, so I took a hold of my self and stepped back from the situation. We held each other still, my dick was pulsing away keen to get into the action. I could tell Isobel was able to feel it and as she looked into my eyes again I could sense the feeling that she was not quite ready. I had to remember that confident though she was she was still a very young woman. Despite the fact that she knew me we were still relative strangers. All the knowledge we had was crammed into the last few months of steadily growing emails.

"Any chance of a cup of tea?" I smiled at her.

I saw the sense of relief cross her face as the tension broke. She smiled that smile again and laughed.

"Yes, come on through." She led me by the hand down the hallway, past the lounge and into the kitchen which was situated to the rear of the house.

The kitchen itself was a mess! Her parents (actually it was her mother and step-father who lived there – her real dad had divorced when she was four and moved a few hundred miles away) were not the tidiest of people. Isobel kind of followed suit. She'd been living alone there for most of the week and the remnants of take-aways, unwashed plates, cups and glasses stood testament to this fact. The kitchen was, I suppose, not unlike those from most families where there are younger kids and parents with busy lifestyles. Piles of books and papers lined the surfaces, shopping that had not been put away lay abandoned in small, isolated, piles, obviously intended for the cupboard that they were left outside of. There was a smell of slightly off milk about the place, bowls full of half eaten cat nibbles littered the floor.

"How do you take it?" she asked.

I looked at her as she filled the kettle up. She looked so gorgeous. She was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a loose fitting sleeveless top which clearly showed that she wasn't wearing a bra. The bright sunshine pouring in from the window behind her caught her in profile as she turned. The top turned translucent in the rays and my heart again, quickened substantially. I've never been one for large breasts on women, in fact big or small has never been an issue for me however Isobel was very well blessed without being too large. I'd have said a D-cup looking at her silhouette through the top. She looked magnificent. Again, I controlled the urge to ravish her there and then as the fires rose from deep within my soul.

As I mentioned before, the surrealness of the afternoon was equalled only by the magnificence of the glorious weather. We sat outside and simply talked and talked and drank cup after cup of tea. However, the conversation was about anything and everything NOT related to our email conversations of the past few weeks and months! Like two veteran prize-fighters we danced, weaved and skipped our way around the issue, ducking the subject whenever the conversation looked like it was heading in that direction, sidestepping any attempt at a subtle, probing jab regarding the situation at hand. Instead we held each other closely, kissed on occasions and whiled away the time talking beautiful nonsense.

By evening time the shadows were lengthening and the air was feeling cooler. We decided to make our way back indoors.

"Would you like something to eat?" She asked.

I looked back at her as she stood framed by the doorway to the hall.

"No." I replied

She nodded knowingly in reply. She smiled again and led me back down the hallway to the foot of the stairs. She held my hand all the way, slowly tracing each footstep as we ascended the staircase and into her room.

The room was quite large, long and narrow. The walls were painted a pale yellow colour and true to form the room itself was a mess! Clothes lay strewn about the place along with make up bags and their contents, shoes – endless shoes scattered across the floor. Posters adorned the walls of various pop bands as well as some that were of profound political statement.

She apologised for the mess. She'd not known what to wear (usual girl stuff!) and had only made her mind up when I'd sent my last text. She looked sheepishly around but before she could add any more I took two strides toward her and took her in my arms again. We kissed as though we were still at the front door earlier. Slightly taken aback by my approach she soon recovered and was running her hands frantically up and down my back, her breathing heavy from her nose as our lips were locked tight, again our tongues probing, darting, entwining. Again the slight sighs from her throat just audible as our passion and lust ignited, consuming us in an all powerful grip of incandescent emotion.

I began to peel her top from her body. She raised her arms as I pulled the garment up and over her head freeing her magnificent breasts. She gasped audibly as I firmly took one in my left hand and began massaging it gently. Using the tips of my forefinger and thumb I began to tweak her nipple, which was fiercely erect, causing her to shudder slightly with desire at my touch. Her head flew backwards and her back arched slightly, a deep guttural moan emanated from her throat as I bent down and flicked her nipples with my tongue before engulfing it in my mouth sucking it gently, biting ever so carefully. She clawed my back with her nails as her moaning got slightly louder. I straightened up and looked her in the eyes as I reached down and unzipped her jeans. I tugged desperately at the button. Somehow it had gotten caught on something. She took my hands away and deftly removed the button before sliding both her jeans and her pants down to her ankles and stepping out of them. She left her one foot in the crumpled mass of clothes skilfully flicked them aside to stand fully naked before me. She looked down slightly as I gazed in awe and wonder at her beautiful body. She had a gorgeous curvy figure. Not skinny by any means but not overweight either. My eyes quickly focused on her shaved pussy. Again my heart skipped. I loved girls who shave their pussy. It's such a turn on for me. She noticed me staring.

"I hope you don't mind?" she asked meekly.

"Not at all!" I exclaimed. "I absolutely love it."

She started shivering. Nerves? It certainly wasn'tthatcold. I took over. I led her to the bed and pulled back the covers allowing her to slip inside. There was no light in the room, the only source of illumination was from the dusk outside. I slowly removed my clothes and slid into bed beside her. I could tell she was nervous. This wasn't her first time, obviously, but still the enormity of the situation must have gotten to her. I was, after all, her favourite uncles' best man.

"Are you sure you want to go ahead with this?" I asked looking at her directly. It sounds pretty corny I admit. But even though my head was screaming inside to not ask the question if she had wanted to back out at any stage I would have done. I may be a self-confessed pervert but I'm not a rapist.

She looked up at me, her big, deep brown eyes holding my gaze steadily.

"No it's okay," She said. "I want to."

Again she was nervous but this time there was more conviction in her voice.

We kissed again, softly and slowly. I allowed my hand to explore her naked body. She trembled every time I ran my fingers over her stomach, down her thighs or across her breasts. I could literally feel her heart thumping rapidly in her chest as I caressed her nipples gently with my fingers. Inevitably my wandering hand found its way to the centre of her desire. I gradually caressed her pussy lips and she jumped slightly at the touch, a sharp intake of breath escaping her lips. I could feel how wet she was as I plunged my fingers between her lips and began running them slowly up and down, feeling the moisture between my fingers, enjoying the warmth of the sensation. She let out a soft, shuddering gasp as she clung to me tightly. I couldn't wait any more. My cock was rock hard and was straining at the leash to be let loose and plunder her inner depths. I kissed her again, forcing my tongue into her mouth feeling her yield as I slowly rolled over and lay on top of her. He legs parted allowing me to settle into position. Our lips still locked I could feel the tip of my cock resting against her labia. I adjusted slightly before thrusting forward. I eased my cock gently into her waiting pussy. The deliciously warm feeling engulfed its head as I inched my way deeper inside her. She held my kiss for a second longer before pulling away he eye's clenched shut.

"Oh god!" she gasped as the full length of my penis buried its way inside her.

I held there for a moment. Savouring every second as I looked down and saw this young girl, 16 years my junior gasping in pleasure after having received my cock all the way to the hilt. She clung on tightly to me, her arms locked around my neck, her knees and thighs had clenched my sides as I began to rock back and forth slowly at first. She was very wet but she was also very tight. My prick was in seventh heaven feeling the muscles of her pussy walls tighten firmly around my shaft with every thrust.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she cried breathlessly again. My thrusting had become more aggressive. She buried her head in my chest as I raised myself up onto my elbows. I reached behind her and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it back sharply so that her head now shot backward and she was facing toward the head of the bed. My tamed beast within was no longer captive. An animal grew inside of me, possessing my very soul. I began thrust and pounded her harder and harder, all thought of consideration gone. She was mine and I was taking her the way I saw fit. With each deep penetration she cried out, not in pain but with desire. Loud gasps and moans escaped her lips with every thrust. I let go of her hair and she looked back at me. Those dark dangerous eyes were ablaze with lust. She placed her hands either side of my head and lowered her chin to her chest and watched as my cock plunged furiously in and out of her pussy. The passion had overtaken us both. We were lost in the moment where all senses seem to merge into one. Our lovemaking had become all consuming, oblivious to the world around us we writhed and twisted in our own sensual dance, all track of time gone.

We were both breathing hard and a thin film of perspiration had covered our bodies. Isobels' hair had become slightly matted on her forehead as we paused briefly to stop and look at each other.

"Are you okay?" I panted in a whisper to her.

She nodded breathlessly in reply and smiled.

I kissed her again but remained motionless, my cock filling her pussy almost as if pinning her down to her bed. I wanted to change things around so I carefully withdrew and moved backwards, sitting on my haunches. At the same time I pulled her forward and motioned for her to roll over. Compliantly she turned over and raised herself on all fours, presenting her perfectly rounded backside to me. She had a tattoo of a large winged bird right at the base of her back which stretched out wide across her soft white skin. I shuffled forward slightly grabbing her waist with one hand and using my other to guide myself in to her awaiting pussy. Again, I entered her slowly and easily. I watched the back of her head tilt slightly to the side then back slowly as I probed deeper and deeper. A slight gasp came from her mouth as I reached her cervix and just held there. I ran both my hands gently down her back from shoulder to base, allowing the soft tips of my fingers to softly trace their way down her spine. She shivered slightly at the touch. The throbbing from my cock reminded me that it was in need of action. The tightness of her wet pussy was causing it to throb uncontrollably, each pulse sending nerve tingling sensations through my lower abdomen.

I began to thrust again eliciting a loud moan from Isobel. Her head dropped down slightly her whole body rocking to and fro rhythmically from the repeated pumping from my cock. I, again, reached my hand to the back of her neck and grabbed a good fistful of her long brown hair and pulled it back sharply. Her head snapped back and she groaned. "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed. "Oh fuuuck!".

I increased the tempo and power of my thrusts and each time she uttered a deep, gutteral moan. I could feel myself readying for climax. That familiar sensation rising up from within my crotch, the warm tingle slowly spreading across my body. I slowed down to a stop. I didn't want this to be over so soon. Just looking at her body before me, her rounded arse cheeks below and her brown hair splayed across her smooth back was enough to make me come on the spot. I took some deep breaths. I could see Isobel breathing heavily as well, her chest and back rising and falling rapidly. I used the pause as an opportunity to reach down and cup a hand under each breast. I gently rolled her nipples between my finger and thumb, all the time with my rod impaled deep within her, holding her in position.

After a few seconds I withdrew my hands, placed them on her hips and began again.. slowly, gently and then a sudden sharp thrust right to the hilt of my cock. She squealed loudly, not in pain but more surprise than anything.

"God!" she breathed, turning her head to look back at me. "You can't do that to a girl!"

"Oh can't I?" I replied and did it again. Once more she cried out.

"FUUUCK!" she exclaimed.

"Do you like it rough then?" I asked leaning forward so I could whisper it firmly in her ear, again grabbing her tit but this time more roughly. She nodded vigorously.. I asked her again more forcefully this time. Eventually she whispered back hoarsely "Yes."

Needing no more prompting I pushed her head down into her pillow and then reached down and grabbed her wrists, pulling them behind her back holding them firmly in my hands. I then proceeded to pump harder and faster than I had before, my cock ramming home harder and harder. A red mist had descended in my mind and I abandoned all premise of tenderness with each hard thrust the slap, slap, slap sound of my rampant cock burying itself into her tight snatch could be heard. Isobel was also lost. Each deep forceful penetration caused her to cry loudly into the pillow into which her face was pushed. It was too much for me.. after a few seemingly short minutes I couldn't hold back any longer. The sensation was too strong to overcome and I just had time to pull my dick out of her sopping wet pussy before I unleashed a torrent of my cum all over her back. I was somewhat taken aback by the amount! Jet after jet plastered her backside and back. I called out loudly "Ohh FUCK!" as the sensation was just so overwhelming. My mind swam in a heady cocktail of hormones sending shudders all over my body with each ejaculation.

A few moments later the feelings started to subside and I looked down at Isobel who was still trapped beneath me. I let go of her wrists and slowly let go of my shrinking member. She lifted herself up on all fours again and felt the back of her head. I looked and noticed that I had inadvertently hit her with the first one or two jets of my cum squarely on the back of her head. The sticky, shiny liquid glinted in the low light of the room as it matted her hair together.