Guilty Tales - Isobel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice shot!" she remarked examining the seminal fluid on her fingers as she sat on the bed.

I laughed "Thanks," I looked at her meaningfully. "You okay?"

She grinned at me and nodded shyly. "That was pretty awesome!" she sighed.

"Really?!" I asked. Typical male reaction, always keen to bolster my ego!

"God yes!" Her big beautiful brown eyes flashed momentarily as she looked back at me. "I've never had a boy treat me like that before and I quite enjoyed it..

Boy!?I laughed inwardly. I had to remind myself that she was just 20 years old.

"I haven't finished with you yet." I smiled at her.

She bit her lower lip and looked back at me. "Oh..?!" she smiled coyly.

Before she could say anything else I moved forward and kissed her deeply on the lips. She curled her arms around my neck as I pushed her back down onto her bed again. We petted heavily for a while before I began my descent. I moved down slowly to her awaiting breasts. Eagerly I began sucking on one of her nipples. It wasn't long before I felt it harden again and I began nibbling very gently. I could feel the increase in her breathing, her chest rose and fell slightly quicker as I continued my feasting on her breasts.

I moved further down kissing her quivering belly. He breathing had become a little more ragged and her hands began to run through my hair as I reached the ultimate sanctity of a womans' femininity. I parted her thighs slightly and began lapping at her swollen pussy lips. She groaned again as soon as I'd made contact. A different kind of sound than before, this time it was more deeper, feral almost. He juices flowed and tasted so sweet. Her scent was deep and musk. The aroma of her filled my nostrils as I hungrily ate her pussy with all my vigour. Her fingers dug into my head, her nails clawing at my skin as I moved my attention to her engorged clitoris. She jerked and cried out as soon as I took it in my mouth and flicked my tongue frantically about its fleshy mound. She was close. The gyrating of her hips and the tearing at my hair counterpointed with the heavy breathing and the occasional cries soon culminated in her entire body convulsing into spasms of orgasm. Loudly she cried out, gripping my head like a vice, her thighs involuntarily clamping round my ears. "Ohhh Gooooodddd!". Wave upon wave of her climax broke about her body, crashing down like a storm of emotion battering her senses before subsiding into a gentle swell of satisfaction and contentment. I looked back up the length of her naked body. Her breasts were heaving rapidly and I could see her head, eyes closed and hair smeared across her sweaty forehead resting back on her pillow. Too exhausted to smile she merely lay there panting. Each breath clearly audible.

I sat up and just watch the spectacle before me. She slowly ran her hands up her body, caressing her stomach and breasts before stretching them out wide. She smiled.

"Wow" she whispered.

She was a vision before me. Completely naked before me was a beautiful, young 20 year old girl who I'd had the most amazing sex with. She lay there coyly looking back up at me with her deep sultry eyes biting her lip.

"Was that okay for you?" She asked shyly.

I laughed inwardly.Was she kidding?!

"Of course!" I replied reassuringly. I lay down beside her and held her in my arms. We were both still warm from the glow of our sweat and the heat from our bodies radiated between us.

"That was the most amazing sex I've had," I went on.

"I don't believe you!" She said. "You've probably shagged loads of girls!"

I propped myself up on one elbow and looked at her again. "Don't you believe it! Yes I've slept with a few women but I don't 'sleep about'. Besides," I added "I'm married remember?".

The conversation continued on in that vein for a while. Each of us trying to reassure the other that the sex we'd had was one of the best we'd experienced. Eventually the pauses between our sentences lengthened, the room was totally dark by this time and we finally drifted off to sleep in each others arms wrapped in the blankets of Isobel's' bed, oblivious to the world outside.

The next day was Friday and I had to be gone by lunchtime to achieve the set deadline I'd told my wife I'd be home. The morning was spent lying naked in each others arms and exploring a more sensual side to lovemaking. The wild abandon of the previous night had been spent. The morning was for tenderness and gentleness as we took more time to explore each others bodies.

In time we rose, showered and ate. I made ready to leave. I was back in my suit and tie, overnight bag at my feet as I stood in the hallway with my back to the front door. We kissed our good-byes, long and tender. We held each other in our arms not wanting to let go, daring the other to be the first to break the bond. Eventually I had to separate us and reluctantly I moved for the door. She caught me as I turned and we kissed once more this time short and urgent but as if to say we'd do this again.

I said my farewells and left her waving from the door step. It was another gloriously sunny day, however it could have been pouring with rain and it wouldn't have changed my outlook on the day. I sighed deeply as I pulled away toward the main road. I could see Isobel in my rear view mirror standing at the end of the small front garden to her home. She again looked gorgeous, her dark hair shining in the reflective glow of the midday sun bathing her in the warmth of a late summers' day. She waved as I turned the corner and disappeared out of sight.

The car was stuffy as I drove away. I flicked the air con to max and waited for the cold air to breeze across my face. Within a few moments I felt the fresh rush of air blowing from the vents cooling my warmed face and bringing much needed parity to the temperature levels. My thoughts lingered on the events of the morning and more specifically the previous night. A deep warm smile crossed my face. I could hardly believe what had happened in the last 24 hours as my mind focused on the girl I had just left behind. As soon as her warm, deep chocolate eyes flashed into my mind I heard the tell tale bleep bleep of my Mobile phone sound off informing me I had a text message. I picked up my phone from the cup holder in the centre console and opened up the message and smiled again at its contents.

"Hey! Can't wait to see you again and I'll still be waiting! xx"