Guilty Until Proven Innocent

Story Info
Wife thinks husband is cheating, she gets even.
5.9k words
3.54
177.9k
114
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers

I was just finishing up some last minute details of the deal I had just negotiated with Susan Lyons. I couldn't wait to get out of this hotel room and back home to my beautiful wife Erin. I have been away for three days now putting together one of the biggest computer server deals I had ever made. I work for a major computer server company, and Susan has been a customer of mine for several months now.

I finally convinced her to go all out with our new product. The deal is worth millions, and my commission will be a large six figure sum. I was feeling pretty good about my life right now.

I have been in this business for twenty two years now, starting on the ground floor. I think with this deal I will be promoted to upper management.

It has been a long time in coming, but I think I finally made it.

My name is Richard Jefferson. Most people call me Rick. I am married to the most beautiful lady in the world, at least in my opinion. I literally worship the ground she walks on. Yes, she does have a fiery Irish temper now and then, but I know how to deal with it. Her name is Erin Murphy Jefferson.

Erin works four days a week as a dental hygienist. The hours are good, and the pay is pretty good also. I make enough money to support us quite well, so she gets to keep all the money she makes for herself, or for our kids.

We have twins, a boy and a girl. They are not identical, but really look alike. They both are extremely smart, and recently graduated college. James got his degree in electrical engineering, and just started his new job as such. Jenny got her degree in accounting, and recently became a CPA. She started her job also. They both live in Dallas, which is where Erin and I live, and are very close.

Anyway, back to my hotel room. I called Erin to tell her I would be home that evening around 7:00, and had missed her so much. She said she had missed me also, and had bought a special little Teddy to welcome me back. My dick got hard just thinking about being with my wife tonight.

I hated being away from her, and vice versa, but sometimes my job just required I be gone a few days. That would all change if I get promoted to upper management.

I packed everything up, and went down to the lobby to check out, and wait for my airport shuttle. I left my suitcase with the porter, and told him to put it on the shuttle when it arrived. I gave him a nice tip, and went to the checkout desk. I took my briefcase with my laptop with me.

After checking out, I went to the bathroom, then back to the lobby to wait. The shuttle arrived a little later, and I left for the airport. Once we got to the airport, I retrieved my bag from the rear of the shuttle, then gave the driver a nice tip.

All went well on my flight home, and I pulled into my driveway around 7:10. I had called Erin from the airport, so she knew I was coming. I had left my car at the airport so Erin wouldn't have to hassle with taking me, or picking me up.

I walked in the front door expecting Erin to greet me, but didn't see her anywhere. I called out, but no answer. I took my bags and walked upstairs. I called out again when I reached the top of the stairs. Still no answer. Where was she? She knew I was coming right home.

I walked into our bed room, but still didn't see her. I called out again, but no answer. I put my bags down and sat on the bed. Where in the hell was she? I was getting a little worried.

All of a sudden there came a blast of this really raunchy music. The door to the bathroom flew open, and out came Erin in this really flimsy, and sexy

outfit. She slowly danced her way towards me, exaggerating every wonderful curve on her body. I could see her gorgeous tits and ass through the material.

I suddenly had the biggest boner I have ever experienced in my life, at least it felt like it. She danced her way to where she was directly in front of me. I just gulped, with my tongue hanging out. Then she proceeded to give me a lap dance. It was the most erotic thing she has ever done for me.

She made me keep my hands to my side while she danced. It was such a turn on, but I finally couldn't stand it any longer, and jumped up. I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her passionately. She moaned as we kissed.

She then proceeded to give me the blow job of my life. I am still amazed I didn't come in her mouth right away. Fortunately, I have good control of my orgasms.

When I could stand it no longer, I stopped her, and quickly pulled off her teddy. I pushed her on the bed, and proceeded to use my tongue on, and inside her pussy. She didn't do as well as I did. She was screaming with her first orgasm within minutes.

I then crawled between her legs, and fucked her furiously until we both came with mind boggling orgasms. I collapsed in her arms, and we just laid there for awhile.

Damn if she didn't suck me back hard, and ride me cowgirl style until we both came again. What a welcome home.

Finally, I put my underwear back on, and went downstairs to get a drink of water. Erin asked me if I wanted her to unpack my suitcase?

"Sure, just put all the clothes in the hamper, and we can wash them later."

After I got my drink, I walked over to the front door to make sure I had locked it. I opened it to make everything was ok outside. I always do this before going to bed.

All of a sudden I felt something hit me in the back of the head. I staggered a little, somewhat dizzy from the blow to my head. I looked back and saw Erin holding my large golf umbrella.

"You son of a bitch" she yelled as she hit me again.

"You cheating ass son of a bitch. How could you Rick?"

I tried to gather myself as I said, "I don't know what you're talking about Erin. What's going on here?"

"This you cheating bastard."

She held up a card. She then read the card to me.

"My dearest Rick. The past three days have been wonderful. I love our meetings so we can have an excuse to make love to each other. You are a wonderful lover, and I love your cock so much. Thanks again baby, and I can't wait until our next meeting, so I can suck your dick while you eat my pussy. You will have all my business, anytime you want it.

Love, Susan."

Honey I have no idea what that is or where it came from. Let me see it.

I looked at the card, and sure enough that is what it said. It was supposedly from Susan, but it was not true.

Erin grabbed the card back from me, and hit me again with the umbrella. This time she knocked me out on the front porch. I tried to tell her I was innocent, and nothing was going on, but she didn't believe me. I didn't get to look at the card very long, but I was sure it was not Susan's handwriting.

Erin slammed the door, then locked it. I pleaded with her to sit down and let's find out what was going on here. She refused, and told me to leave the house.

The next thing I know she us upstairs with the window open, and throwing all my clothes out into the yard.

I yelled up, "Erin, I promise you I have never cheated, or even thought about cheating on you in my life. Something is wrong here, and we need to sit down and find out what is going on."

"I will tell you what is going on Rick. You are a cheating son of a bitch who is lying out his ass. Just admit you're having an affair, and we can get on with the divorce."

She closed the window, and left me there in my underwear. I stayed for awhile trying to get her to let me in. I finally decided it was a lost cause tonight, but maybe tomorrow her Irish temper would cool down, and we could talk.

I gathered my clothes, and left in my car. I called my brother and told him I needed to see him right away. I went to his house, and explained the whole situation to him, and his wife. My brothers name is Jerry, and his wife's name is Pam. I wasn't sure if the believed me at first, but I finally convinced them I was innocent, and didn't have a clue where that card came from.

I moved in with them temporarily, until I could talk some sense in Erin.

I tried to call Erin the next day, but she refused my calls. I know she didn't listen to my messages either.

I had to find out what was going on. I called Susan, and explained the situation. She adamantly denied putting the card there, and stated,

"Why would I have reason to, our relationship has never been anything but business. Maybe someone has set you up."

Now that got me to thinking. Who would want to set me up, and why? It just didn't make sense. I don't think I had any real enemies, plus it would have had to happen as I was leaving Chicago. It wasn't in my bag when I packed, so it had to have been planted while my bag was with the porter.

I spent another night with Jerry and Pam. We hashed out how it got there, and who could have done it, but could not come up with a reasonable answer.

The next day I got this email from Erin that broke my heart, and seemed like the end of my world as I know it.

In the email she said,

To my cheating son of a bitch husband. I just want you to know that two can play this game. Here is a little video I made last night with one if my co workers. His name is Bob Stanley. He is a hell of a lover. I will say he is much better than your cheating ass. Just watch the video and you will see what I mean.

I watched the video, which was pretty explicitly showing Erin fucking this Bob Stanley. To say my heart was breaking is a big understatement. I cried like a baby as I watched. She also belittled me while fucking him. She said he was a much better lover, and I had never pleased her like he did.

That night I showed Jerry and Pam. They were horrified. I became physically ill.

Jerry said, "Rick I smell a rat here. Why would she do something like this so quick. We need to get some evidence, and prove your innocence. I know a great PI that will be just the person you need. He is ex CIA, and very good, but it will be expensive."

"I don't care. Erin has fucked up big time, and somehow I have a feeling this Bob guy might be more involved more than just her revenge fuck buddy."

The next morning the PI, a Mr. Jones, met with me at my office. I explained everything, and showed him my wife's video. He didn't seem too shocked. I guess he has seen it all. He said he could help me, but it would cost. He has some very sophisticated spy equipment he would probably have to use. I didn't care, I just wanted the truth.

Mr. Jones was immediately suspicious of Bob Stanley, the guy my wife fucked out of revenge for me. He said he has seen it before. The guy wants to fuck another mans wife, so he sets him up to look like he cheated. He would then comfort to supposed cheated wife, and suggest a revenge fuck. He would also check up on Erin to see if there was any follow up sessions with Mr. Stanley.

I got another shock that afternoon. Erin had me served with divorce papers on the grounds of adultery. Her reaction to this fake card was really getting out of hand now.

I called Jerry to get his advice. He made me an appointment with an attorney that specializes in representing men in divorce cases. He would meet me there later on that afternoon.

Fortunately we have separate bank accounts, and credit cards. She couldn't touch my money, and I couldn't touch hers. I paid all the bills anyway, so it didn't matter that much. Even our savings were in separate accounts.

I explained to the attorney the whole situation, and the hiring of the PI. He assured me that if the PI found something, Erin was going to be in for a rude awakening. My attorney began preparing the papers to file a counter petition for divorce against Erin. The grounds would be adultery, of which we had video proof, and her email confession.

That night I composed a reply to Erin's email, and video. I knew she would read it. She was probably expecting me come clean and confess, then beg for forgiveness. Here is what I wrote.

My Dearest Erin

It is with such a heavy heart that I write in reply to your email and video. Never in a million years would I think you to be capable of such cruelty to me. I have literally cried until I have no more tears. You have broken my heart, and destroyed our marriage. It is with the utmost sincerity that I tell you I did not cheat on you, and have no idea how that card got there. Stop and think, why would I have allowed you to unpack my suitcase if I knew it was there? In fact, why would I have even brought that card home with me in my suitcase? Someone set me up. I don't know who, but I'm going to find out. I just hope you can live with yourself after all is said and done here.

Love, Rick

I sent the email, then tried to sleep. It was a fitful night of sleep. I had to get to the bottom of this whole thing.

The next day my daughter Jenny called. She blasted me for cheating on their mom, and basically said she and James hated me for what I had done. She blamed me for Erin filing the divorce. Apparently Erin had called them and told them what had happened. I tried to explain I was innocent, but just like her mom, wouldn't listen. She finally hung up on me.

To me things just couldn't get any worse. I needed a breakthrough.

The next few days went by pretty slow. Erin never responded back to my email, and I never tried to contact her. I just worked all day, then went to my brother's house. Thank God for Jerry and Pam. I would not have survived without them. They were the only ones who believed in me.

It was four days later that I got a call from Mr. jones.

He told me he had all the evidence he needed to prove my innocence. He wouldn't tell me much, only that it was good. He had called my attorney, and they were able to arrange a meeting with the judge presiding over our divorce case.

My attorney is a pretty powerful and influential man. He arranged for all parties and attorneys to meet in two days to discuss the divorce, and evidence. According to my attorney, "the shit really was about to hit the fan."

Jerry convinced me to call Jenny and James to be there also. Since Erin had convinced them also of my guilt, it was time they saw the truth also. I called Jenny, and somehow convinced her that she and James really needed to be there, since they had a big stake in this.

I awoke the morning of the meeting with mixed feelings. I felt better than I had in days, but I knew that I had a huge decision to make. Once the truth came out, I'm sure Erin was going to be very apologetic, and beg me to take her back. The truth is, I wasn't sure I could. She had done a lot of damage that may not be able to be reversed.

The meeting was at 10:00. I arrived about 10 minutes early to find my attorney and Mr. jones already there. They said that Erin and her attorney were already seated in the conference room.

My attorney said, "Rick, we have absolute proof that you were framed by Bob Stanley. I took the liberty to draw up counter divorce papers in case you want to serve them after we expose the scam. Just let me know, if that is your option. All right, let's go do this."

We walked in the conference room and sat down. Erin, her attorney, James, and Jenny were seated together at one end of the table. We sat at the other end. Nothing was said after we sat down. Erin was glaring at me though.

The Judge came in, and had us start with introductions. Erin's attorney introduced everyone at their end of the table.

Then my attorney introduced himself, then me, then Mr. Jones last. He explained that Mr. Jones was a private investigator.

There was somewhat of a concerned look on everyone's face at the other end if the table. They had not expected a PI.

My attorney asked to speak first, since we had requested the meeting. The Judge told him to proceed. He summarized all that had happened up to this point. He then asked Erin's attorney if he could see the card they had as their evidence. My attorney looked at the card, then he handed it to the Judge look at. Then he handed the card to me.

My attorney said, "Mr. Jefferson, had you ever seen this card before your wife pulled it out of your suitcase?"

"No, absolutely not. I have no idea how it got in my suitcase, or where it came from."

Erin yelled out, "Yea right, you lying son of a bitch."

The Judge ordered her to be quiet and control her temper. She apologized for her outburst.

My attorney informed everyone that I was telling the truth, and we would prove it. He then asked Mr. Jones to present the evidence.

Mr. Jones introduced himself again, gave his background, and expertise.

He then told everyone to wait while he brought someone else in the room. He came back a few minutes later with Susan Lyons, and her husband.

He introduced them to everyone.

Erin yelled out, "You have a lot of nerve coming here after what you and my husband did."

Once again the Judge warned Erin to be quiet until it was her turn to speak.

Susan and her husband sat down as Mr. Jones spoke, "Mrs. Lyons, I want you to look at this card and tell me if you wrote this card to Mr. Jefferson."

She looked at it briefly then said, "No, I did not write this card, and I would have no reason to write such a card."

My attorney said, "Mrs. Lyons, what is your relationship with Mr. Jefferson?"

"We are business associates. He sells a product that my company buys from time to time. We have been doing business for several months now." She said.

"Have you ever had an intimate relationship with Mr. Jefferson?" My attorney said.

"No. I am happily married to my husband who is sitting right here."

"When you last met in Chicago for a business deal, did you ever meet him in his hotel room for sex?"

"I told you no. I met with him for business only, and it was never in our rooms. In fact my husband was with me the whole time. When I wasn't meeting with Mr. Jefferson, I was with him." She said.

Erin suddenly got this scared look on her face. I think for the first time she had some doubt.

Jenny and James also looked at each other, really confused now.

Mr. Jones handed Susan a sheet of blank paper and told her to write a paragraph about anything. She thought a minute, then wrote something.

He then handed the Judge the sheet of paper and asked him to compare the handwriting with the card. He handed it back. My attorney then handed it to Erin and her attorney. Erin got this sick look on her face. It was obvious to anyone that the handwriting didn't match.

Her attorney tried to imply that this proved nothing, but Mr. Jones jumped in and said, "it proves that Mrs. Lyons did not write this card, but the question is, who did? And why? Fortunately, I found the answer."

He nodded to my attorney, who opened up his laptop.

He said, "We have a couple of videos to show here. I have to show this first one to make a point. It will be embarrassing for some people here, but it is necessary."

He showed some of the video that Erin had sent me of her and Bob. He also read her scathing email. We also listened to the part of the video where Erin claimed what a much better lover Bob was.

The effect was shocking. Erin started crying. Jenny and James were horrified at their mother. Even if their dad had cheated, this was downright mean and cruel on Erin's part. The Judge looked disgusted.

I started crying also. It brought back the pain and humiliation of the moment. Erin saw just how much she had hurt me, and was trying to apologize.

My attorney then said there was one more video to watch. Mr. Jones gave us the background.

He said, " I was suspicious of Bob Stanley from the start. I have seen this before. A guy becomes infatuated with someone he wants to have sex with, and will do anything to achieve it. Mr. Stanley had that card planted in Mr. Jefferson's suitcase after he left it with the porter. He hired a lady to approach the porter saying she wanted to slip a card in his bag to surprise him later. She also bribed him with fifty bucks. "

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers
12