Guitar and Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her laughter sparkled as much as her eyes did. She rolled on top of me, mounted me and rode me hard. She had me spanking her ass and she rode harder, like a race horse, the harder I spanked, the harder she rode. She was laughing the whole time, her head thrown back, enjoying our passion. We rode the orgasmic express to the stars together. It was a long slow descent to earth but we arrived together and in each others arms.

Dinner that evening took on a festive atmosphere. Many of the other ladies gave me knowing glances as they watched Marie dance around the kitchen laughing and talking excitedly. Again, the wine flowed freely and there was much music and singing.

That night, we made love again. The first time was raw sex, the second time was much more loving. We spent the night curled tightly to each other and that is how the morning light found us. We kissed, showered and went to the kitchen together. Coffee was on and I poured myself a cup. The staff all seemed to know because there seemed to be a shy smile shared as we walked in and our day started.

"Come, we ride the horses today. I show you my land. Maybe someday it'll be yours and Maria's"

I thought to myself, whoa, let's slow down here. Maria and I've not talked about that at all. Best to just ignore the comment for now.

The land was beautiful. Maria and I had ridden it, but Marie showed me things that I had not seen. We stopped on top of a hill to let the horses rest. Marie pointed out features of the land that made it special to her. You could not see any of the the boundaries of her property from where we stood. Everything within sight belong to Marie and some day Maria. She turned to me, lifted her riding skirt and she was wearing nothing. "Make love to me. I am a mare, you are a stallion, take me."

I mounted her from behind. Her pussy was soaked. As I pounded into her she screamed as loud as she could and the sound was swept away by the wind. She came with a shudder and I filled her pussy with my cum. It ran down her leg. She held her dress up and watched it go. Smiling she reached a finger down, ran it up her leg, stuck it in her pussy and then cleaned it off with her mouth. She leaned down and cleaned my cock.

We mounted the horses and headed for the river. We went at a gallop, but she was by far the best horseman and far out ran me. I caught her at the river, her horse was unsaddled and Marie was naked and wading in the river.

"Ron, I haven't done this in years. I had almost forgotten how good skinny dipping is. Quick, unsaddle and undress. Join me."

The horse seemed relieved to be unsaddled. He walked in the river, drank water, went on the bank and rolled in the dust. I joined Marie in the river. Watching the horse she laughed and reached for my cock.

"Ron, I feel 20 years younger, like so many years ago. Riding the horse made me even wetter, the saddle will need cleaning when we get back. The sun, so warm."

Throwing her arms in the air, she twirled around and fell in the river. She came up sputtering and spitting water. Splashing water at me she dove in, swam towards me and surprised me when she pulled my legs out from under me and I fell in. I came up sputtering and spitting water as well. We chased each other, pushed each other under and acted like kids. Climbing out of the water, we spread a blanket on the ground, pulled out some lunch, opened a bottle of wine, ate and made love. I was surprised when she sucked my cock in and planted her pussy on my face. I ate her and ate her. She wiggled her ass and I smacked it. She pulled off me, laughed and "YES, do it again. Play with my ass."

I continued to eat her pussy and play with her ass. As she started her climb towards an orgasm, I slowly inserted my finger in her ass and she exploded into orgasmic heaven. I erupted in her mouth.

We washed off in the river and lay on the blanket to let the sun dry us. She told me more stories about Jorge, Maria, her sisters and brothers. I asked why Maria didn't have any siblings. It must have been a touchy subject and when I apologized, she shook her head no and explained that there were two others, but both had died at an early age. When Maria out lived the siblings, both her and Jorge swore off having any more children and she had herself fixed as she called it.

On the way back to the main house, Marie led me to a lone tree on a high bluff. There were two headstones that belonged to Maria's siblings. We paused and Marie cleared some plants and sat with her children for a few minutes. Climbing back on her horse she turned to me, "Thank you Ron. I haven't been here to visit in a long time. It was good to return. You are truly a special man. Maria could not find anyone better."

We slept together again and made love, several times. She seemed insatiable. Her smile never left her face and she laughed easily.

The next morning was another quite loving session. Afterwards, we showered together and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Maria will be home before noon. Thank you for showing me that I can still be a passionate woman and that men may find me attractive. It gives me the confidence to find a new lover and perhaps a new husband. You belong to Maria. She has given me a gift of un-imaginable importance. Please welcome her when she returns. Now, I have work to do to keep our Estancia working. I hope you will join me at lunch."

I wondered back to the guest house and picked up my Christmas guitar. I wanted to remember the music that I had in my head the other day with Marie. It was as though it never left my head and I began to play immediately.

"That is beautiful. I haven't heard that before. Did you write it?"

Maria was standing in the door listening to me play.

"It was something I heard in my head when I was with Marie. I wanted to play it so I could write it down."

She smiled at me, came to me and we hugged and kiss.

"I saw her before I came to you. She is beautiful again. Her eyes sparkle, she smiles and her laughter is like a shower from the sky. You have made her a passionate woman. Thank you."

We didn't talk about Marie any more. We spent the afternoon walking, holding hands and talking about nothing. Dinner was filled with good food, laughter, music and wine. Maria grabbed my hand and led me to the guest house. Inside, we stripped and made love. Our orgasms were powerful. We laughed, kissed and held each other tight.

In the morning, we rode the land. I had a new appreciation for what I was seeing. We stopped and made love under a tree.

My remaining weeks flew by. The night before I was to leave, Marie threw a party for Maria and I. There was much food, dancing, music and wine. Maria and I slipped away to the guest house and fucked, then we made love, then we made love again. I played my guitar and she danced. We could not stop staring into each others eyes. Finally sleep took us both to dream land. My dreams were of Marie and Maria.

Marie went with us to the airport. When it came time to board, Marie kissed and hugged me. "Maria loves you. You should come back to us. You and your music belong here. You are Maria's stallion. I hope you come back soon."

Maria and I held each other close. Our eyes told of our sorrow and our desire to be together. The time came to board, one last kiss and hug. I kissed her tears and boarded the plane.

The flight to Buenos Aires seemed longer than when I had come down. A short lay over and I boarded the long flight to New York. It was cold, damp and lonely when I landed. I called a friend and crashed at his place. My guitar was finished so I picked it up and found some gigs at local bars. I found a room to rent, called the studio and was rehired. Maria and I exchanged emails and on occasion, we would talk on the phone.

I had been back in the states about 5 weeks. There was an email from Maria. She informed me that she was pregnant and the baby was due at the end of the year. I was the father. She wanted me to return to Argentina. Marie sent me an email saying how excited she was to be a grandmother.

I was ecstatic. Now I needed to get back to Argentina. I worked at getting the appropriate visa's so I could go back. I sold almost everything I owned, keeping only my guitars, photographic equipment and clothes. I arranged to ship my stuff and then the day arrived for me to leave. Another 11 hour flight, a lay over, a 3 hour flight and there was both Maria and Marie. We hugged. We kissed.

Maria wasn't showing yet, but I but my hand on her belly trying to feel the child. She looked even more beautiful than when I left. We laughed and talked all the way to the Estancia. Once there, we hurried to the guest house and soon we were making love. I pulled out the guitar and played for the baby a soft lullaby. Maria had tears in her eyes.

Marie was teaching Maria the business of running the Estancia. I rode with the Gauchos and learned the workings of the land. Slowly I became a better horseman. Maria told me that Marie had taken a lover and that she was as happy as she had ever been. I looked at her with renewed interest, but both Maria and Marie made it plain that Marie and I had had a one time affair.

"Ron, make love to me. I need you." She had had a doctors appointment that day and had made the long drive into town and then returned. We had dinner together and were back in the guest house which was now our house.

She rolled on top of me and sank down on my very hard cock. She was just starting to show her pregnancy. As we made love, I placed my hands on her belly and told our baby and Maria how much they were loved. Maria and I climbed the orgasmic express together and took the baby with us.

Weeks later, "Ron, I had an ultra sound today. We are going to have..."

"Well, is it a boy or a girl. Come on, tell me. Maria, what is it?"

"A girl!"

We hugged and kissed and made love again. I was ecstatic. Most importantly, both Maria and the baby were healthy.

Every day and night, I played my guitar for Maria and the baby. Maria continued to get bigger. As her time got closer she got a little bitchy, but I would play my guitar and she would laugh and all was well.

The baby was born in early November. We named her Sara Marie after my mother and Maria's mother. Every one was healthy. Every night, I would play her a lullaby or a tango. Maria would sit and rock her while I played. My guitar seemed to have added a new voice. It still had passion, romance, and love, but now it also had the voice of joy. It was truly a wonderful voice.