Gulf Coast Welcome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad that are you so different. You certainly do me right. And really, we don't even know each other...so maybe you're right. Maybe it was me, too." Her smile covered her face truely from ear to ear.

"Well, of course, that's what I'm saying. The fact that I'm an older guy probably was not intimidating to you. Plus you were a little drunk and stoned when we first skinny-dipped. Your guard was down, your defense mechanisms weren't working at full strength and you fell prey to my manly wiles. I had to have that body. Admit it. Admit that I seduced you, an innocent waif."

"No, I think I first wanted to fuck you during dinner...way before dessert." She grinned.

"You rascal."

She got up off the bed. I reached for her but she backed off. "No, no more for me. I'm going to find my way back to the house, take a shower and pass out. I have some things to do before I crash, too. What's your schedule like tomorrow?"

"My schedule is the same for the next week. In the mornings, I go up to St. Pete to see my mother. Then I head back or wherever I feel like going. Why?"

"Well because I'll be busy tomorrow. I'm meeting a girlfriend in Sarasota who is taking me shopping. But I want to see you again. I want you to fuck me limp again. So here's my idea. Tomorrow, I'll pick up a bottle of wine..."

"Red."

"...red wine and Chinese food and I'll meet you here for dinner and dessert." She was getting dressed.

"That's rather presumptuous, don't you think? Maybe I'll have company, maybe some strange tail..."

"I don't care. I'm here for five more days and I want more of your cock, your mouth, your hands, your man-ness, the whole package... and I want it every day. I'd even agree to sharing you but you won't want anyone else. You're going to love fucking me, admit it."

"What nerve!" I jumped out of bed and chased her out of the bedroom into the living room where I caught her and spun her around into my arms. I held her close and looked into her eyes. "I'm gonna fuck you silly, little girl. You'll fly home limping, your pussy will be on fire. I promise, you'll remember this vacation."

She kissed me ferociously and I responded in kind before she turned toward the front door. "That's just what I want to hear, Ray."

*

Is there more to come? Like Mr. Fox's Chocolate Syrup, U-Bet! Stay tuned for Part Two.

12