Gulf Magic

Story Info
Attending a seminar at a Gulf Coast hotel brings two people.
4.4k words
4.69
14.8k
4
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kciwsek
kciwsek
6 Followers

I had gotten my Master's in Civil Engineering, spent six years in the Army (computers) and had just come back to the house with twenty acres of land in the foothills an hour's drive from Washington that my parents had left to me. I had landed a dream job with a small engineering firm near Washington. I started in late November, so when the holiday party was held at a quite posh restaurant I knew almost no one except the older engineers in my group. They were very cordial at the party but had their wives/girlfriends with them and my being there alone made me feel a little on the outs.

Shortly after dinner a band started with nice dance music. The other couples at my table immediately got up to dance and I resigned myself to an evening of people-watching. My musings were suddenly interrupted when I realized someone was speaking to me. As I stood I realized I was almost on eye level with a striking young woman. In the second it took me to stand I saw that she was tall (about 5'-10") and slim with a beautiful face, long auburn hair and a knockout body. She said her name was Dianne, she worked in Accounting, and she had a confession to make. I asked her to sit, hoping I wouldn't embarrass myself by starting to drool or finding that I had spinach stuck in my teeth. As I held her chair and she sat, her skirt rode up showing a magnificent pair of legs.

Her "confession" was that the boss had asked her, along with several others, to make an effort at the party to welcome people who were new to the company. I told her that I would go into the boss' office the next day and kiss his shoe in gratitude. At least we started off with a laugh.

Within the first few minutes I learned that she had been with the company for six years after coming East from California shortly after graduating high school. She lived by herself in a condo overlooking the city and the river, and she was not dating anyone. Digital photography was her main hobby and she said she had a computer setup in her condo. Apparently she spent most evenings and weekends either taking pictures or working on them at the computer, as well as spending time at a gym.

Dancing with her was like Christmas, birthday and the first day of Spring -- all rolled up into one sensation. As the party wound down I asked her to have dinner with me the following weekend. She hesitated, then said she had made it a policy not to date people in the same company she worked for. She must have seen the disappointment in my eyes because she suggested we have lunch together the next week.

That's the way it went for the next six months. A number of lunches, a couple of dinners (Dutch treat), some movies and art galleries, even a very few "sisterly" goodnight kisses after a dinner, and lots of cold showers on my part. Many nights were spent dreaming about her. She talked about spending time at the gym, and I could only hope to see what that toned body really looked like.

Late the next Spring the boss asked both of us into his office. He wanted us to attend a management seminar, to be held over five days at a fancy hotel on the Gulf coast. He would pay all expenses, and we would have the weekend there before the Monday start of the program as a bonus. I immediately said yes and Dianne agreed after a little hesitation.

We flew down on a Friday afternoon, after a very hectic week. We got settled in adjoining rooms on the twelfth floor, overlooking the gulf. There was a connecting door between the rooms, but I figured the chances of its getting unlocked were somewhere between zero and zero. We had stopped for dinner on the way from the airport, and had also picked up some wine and liquor. At that point I was tired enough to be happy with a couple of drinks and sitting on the balcony and watching the sun set. Dianne said she was going to shower and put on something more comfortable and would join me for a drink. I suggested she open the connecting door so she would not have to use the hall doors. At least I had solved the problem of the locked door.

A short while later she came back in shorts and a tee shirt. We had drinks and quiet conversation, enjoying the sunset and the sound of the waves. It had gotten dark and Dianne had pulled her chair close to me. She talked about growing up in California, with a father that was emotionally abusive to her and her mother. He apparently constantly berated both of them and punished Dianne for every minor infraction of his many rules. She had dated a football player the senior year of high school who turned out to be the same type. She had graduated from high school and was set for college the following fall. They went out for dinner to celebrate her eighteenth birthday and he took her to a buddy's apartment after and demanded some rough sex -- things she did not want to do. She refused, he beat her and threw her out. She escaped to the east coast to get away from all that. She had dated a few times in the past couple of years but because of her fear of what had happened to her, nothing ever developed.

I held out my hand to her and, after a moment, she took it and said, "Thank you." We sat there in the dark, just holding hands.

Shortly after we were both getting sleepy. Dianne went to her room and I cleaned up the drinks, turned the lights out and stood at the balcony rail watching the moonlight and the waves. I heard the connecting door open, and Dianne came over and stood close to me with her head down. "I really like you and like being with you," she said, "But I'm scared."

I put my arms around her and when she looked up at me I could see that she was crying.

"It's so lonely in bed by myself every night. I'd love to feel someone curled up against me but I'm not ready for sex, yet."

"Stay with me," I said. I led her to the bed and we curled up with her back to me. She reached back and took my hand, pulling my arm around her and holding my hand to her breast. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "Is this too difficult for you?"

"This is the most wonderful night I could imagine," I replied.

We woke early the next morning. I went down to the lobby to get us coffee and came back to sit with Dianne on the balcony.

"Thank you for last night," she said. "I woke up in the middle of the night with your arm around me and all I wanted to do was to feel you inside me, but I'm so frightened that something will go wrong or I'll do something wrong and you'll hate me."

"I don't think there is anything you would do that would make me hate you. You are a very beautiful and very desirable woman. We've got a week together and other than the seminars all we have to do is make each other happy".

We had breakfast, then collected towels, blanket and sunscreen and headed for the beach. Dianne had a dark blue one-piece suit. It wasn't spectacular but it did give hints of her delicious body. We spent the morning and afternoon on the beach and had lunch at an outdoor café near the hotel.

There was a welcoming dinner Saturday evening with an open bar and dancing after. I wasn't planning to go, but Dianne said she would buy me a drink if I would be her dinner partner. She said she would be ready in about an hour.

The dinner was good and the speeches were thankfully short. By the time the band started Dianne had had two martinis and a couple of glasses of wine. When we went onto the dance floor for the first slow dance she seemed to melt into me. She wore a dress that had almost no back and was low cut in the front with halter straps. As she came against me I realized that she was not wearing a bra. My reaction was instantaneous -- almost painful. I pulled away from her a little so as not to embarrass her with my erection. She immediately said, "Stop that". I thought I had pulled away too slowly, but she immediately dropped one hand to my waist and pulled me against her. "I meant, stop pulling away," she said. "I like you pressed against me."

The dance seemed to last forever, but we finally headed to our rooms along with a complimentary bottle of a nice chilled champagne and two glasses. We went into my room and I set the champagne down before turning on any lights. As I turned around, Dianne was in my arms. This time it was no sisterly kiss. "Give me a couple of minutes...open the champagne and I'll meet you on the balcony" she said. It was a perfect evening, warm with a full moon over the gulf.

I had just opened the wine, poured two glasses and sat down on the chaise lounge when Dianne came out and sat with me. We had a couple of glasses and talked, then with only a slight pressure from me she lay against me and we started kissing seriously. After a while she said, "Let's go inside and turn on some music. I want to dance with you." As we danced, my hardon returned in full force. This time she not only pressed against me, but began to rotate her hips. She whispered in my ear "There's something between us that we need to consider". I figured at this point I would get the "Goodnight, let's stay friends" but I said, "What is that?" "Clothes," she replied.

Somehow the straps of her dress seemed to untie themselves and with a shrug the dress fell to the floor, leaving only Dianne. I set a record getting out of my clothes, picked her up and carried her to the bed.

She took my hand and put it on her breast as I began kissing the soft spot under her ear, then began working down to her shoulder and the other breast. With my hand lightly rubbing her nipple and alternately sucking the other nipple and circling it with my tongue, I heard her begin to moan softly. The outside of her breast seemed to be the most sensitive, and my kissing and licking there gained me a soft "Yessss.." from her.

Her skin was like velvet, soft and warm. I began kissing lower, pausing to swirl my tongue around her navel and getting a giggle in return. I moved to kneel on the floor beside the bed and turned her so that her legs were over my shoulders. I began kissing the inside of her thighs and running my tongue along the rapidly warming skin. Hearing her faster breathing, smelling the sweetness of her dampening pussy and seeing the neatly trimmed heart-shaped hair above the lips was a total turnon for me.

I kissed her pussy, and ran my tongue gently around the lips. As I delved deeper into her sweetness I could feel her clit firming up under my tongue. I sucked on the clit and was rewarded with a moan and her hands on the back of my head, pushing me closer. Faster and harder I licked, until she was steadily moaning and thrashing under me. With a sudden deep intake of breath, she clamped her legs to my head and cried "I'm cumming!!"

I put her legs back on the bed and stood, only to feel her hand closing around my painfully rigid cock. I heard a little gasp and a soft "Oh my." I asked if anything were wrong. "It has been a long time for me without sex" she said," and you are rather large. Please be gentle."

"You be on top the first time. That way you can be in control" I answered. "I'm not going to do anything to hurt you."

With that she kissed the head of my cock and began licking the head and sensitive underside of the shaft. She cupped my balls in her hand as she took my member into her mouth, sucking and swirling her tongue. Nothing could be better than this. I knew I couldn't last long, and told her I would let her know when I was ready to cum. That was only a few moments later. I expected her to pull away but she put her arm around my waist and pulled me even deeper into her throat. I felt the pleasure begin and exploded into her mouth. She didn't lose a drop but swallowed it all.

I collapsed, momentarily spent, on the bed. Dianne got up and went to the bathroom, coming back with a soft washcloth saturated with warm water. She washed me and stroked gently as I began to respond. She had brought some lube and spread some on my cock and some on herself. She straddled me and began rubbing my cock against her pussy. As she rubbed, the head slipped into the warmth of her pussy. I could see she had her lower lip caught between her teeth as she lowered herself on me until the full length of my shaft was buried in her. At that she smiled and began a rhythm of rising until just the tip was inside her, then lowering until she could grind her clit against my pubic bone. Faster and faster, until we were both moaning and twisting. Once again she cried "I'm cumming" and collapsed on me.

"We're not through" she said. She got up and went out onto the balcony. All the lights were out with only the moonlight shining on her skin. She leaned against the balcony rail. "Hurry" she said. "I want to feel you cum in me." I stood behind her and slipped inside, holding her hips as I pumped faster and harder. Moments later my throbbing cock sprayed inside her as I came and she squealed with pleasure.

We staggered back to the bed and curled up together. I asked her what the plan was for the next day. "I brought a bikini that is designed to make you absolutely crazy," she said. "We'll go to the beach in the morning and then we'll come back and have each other for lunch."

"Are you feeling more comfortable?" I asked.

"I'm still very frightened that something will go wrong, but this is what I've wanted for a long time. If you can just bear with a slightly crazy woman we can have a good week"

"A good week is just the start," I said.

I woke the next morning at my usual early hour, with the added most pleasant feeling of Dianne's head on my shoulder and her arm and leg thrown across me. I had a momentary thought of an interesting way to awaken her but managed to disentangle myself and head for the shower. I dressed in the normal formal Gulf attire of shorts, tee shirt and flip-flops, grabbed my thermos from my bag and went to the lobby for coffee and fruit. When I got back to the room Dianne had not moved so I went out on the balcony to watch the morning.

Shortly I heard stirring noises, then the shower. Soon Dianne came out on the balcony wearing a long tee shirt and, as I discovered when I stood and put my arms around her, nothing else. A long, sweet kiss from her heated me more than the rising sun did. I poured her coffee and she sat down on my lap.

"I wanted to let my hands and my tongue wake you but I wasn't sure what your attitude would be first thing in the morning," I said.

"Generally I'm not too coherent until after the second cup of coffee," she replied, "But perhaps we could try it tomorrow morning and see what happens. I'd like the idea of waking up being thoroughly laid."

Feeling her moving on my lap as she reached for her coffee, turned to see the water, and leaned over to kiss me coupled with the mental picture of the delicious body that thin shirt was covering brought a major reaction from me. She giggled as she slid that beautiful ass over my crotch and let my erection press against her. "Perhaps I should pretend I'm asleep now," she said. She stood, holding on to the back of the chaise lounge and swung one leg over my shoulder. "What would you like for breakfast?" she asked. "My breakfast is right here, with the fruit for dessert," I replied. "We can go downstairs for the second course later."

With my hands firmly clamped on the swell of her butt I began to lick and kiss her thigh. Her free hand on the top of my head pulled me toward that tasty pussy. I began to kiss her pussy, then slid my tongue along the lips and circled her clit. I was rewarded by a gentle moan and her hand clenched in my hair. She began to rotate her hips, slowly at first, then faster as I could feel the heat and sense the wonderful aroma of an excited woman. I drove my tongue in as deep as I could while her moans escalated, culminating with a shaking climax and collapsing in my lap. I held her as she got her breathing under control. She finally managed to whisper, "That was magnificent. Now for your turn."

"I came here to get some sun so I might as well start now," she said. She pulled her shirt off, then unzipped my shorts and pulled them off and sat on my thighs as my cock sprang to attention. Taking a banana from the fruit basket she peeled it and held it next to my cock as if to compare, then began licking and sliding the banana deep into her mouth while looking into my eyes. She slowly withdrew the banana and began rubbing it against her pussy, then inserting a good portion of the banana into her pussy and riding it.

At this point I was really getting excited and a large drop of precum formed at the tip of my cock. She pulled the banana out of her pussy and with her finger captured the drop and smeared it on the end of the banana, then slid the banana back in her mouth. "Tasty," she said.

Dianne put the banana down and grasped my rigid cock. She rubbed it around her moist pussy and let the head slip inside. She slowly let the rest slide inside her, then began a rocking motion that let me almost withdraw before the full length of my cock buried itself again in that wonderful tight warmth. I cupped her breasts in my hands and gently rubbed the nipples with my thumbs. I was rewarded with a smile and hardening nipples.

I wanted this feeling to last forever but we soon approached our climax. I held her as tight to me as I could as she cried "Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" as I came inside her, feeling the muscles of her pussy walls contract around my cock. She lay on top of me, managing to keep my still-firm member inside her.

"Feeling you cum with me is wonderful," she whispered. "When I feel your cock start to jerk and the hot spray of your cum inside me it gets me off better than I could do for myself."

I continued to hold her against me, letting the sun warm us. Eventually practicality set in and Dianne said, "Sex with you is great, but I'm hungry. Let's eat and then hit the beach."

She went into her room and came out a few minutes later wearing shorts and a blouse and carrying a bag with towels, a beach blanket and sunscreen. We had breakfast in the hotel and went out on the warm sand. "I don't want to stay out too long or I'll burn," she said. "Perhaps a couple of hours this morning and again later in the afternoon. I'm sure we could find something to do in the room around the middle of the day. How about spreading out the blanket & then giving me a good application of the sunscreen?"

"Sounds like a plan," I replied. "Some time in the sun and water, we'll pick up some sandwiches and a bottle of wine and go back to the room. I think a shower together, lunch and a nap would be great."

We got the blanket opened and Dianne took off her blouse and shorts. When I saw her body in the tiny bikini she wore I almost couldn't breathe. I couldn't believe that such a beautiful woman was with me.

She handed me the bottle of sunscreen, lay down on the blanket and untied the top of her bikini. "Go for it," she said. "I need the sunscreen everywhere."

It must have taken me a half hour of stroking that firm body to make sure I covered every inch, and some areas twice. By the time I had finished I had her purring.

"I have to ask," I said. "What happens when we get back?" "How do you mean?" she replied.

"When we first met, you told me you did not date people who worked for the same company. Much as I like my job I would find another one if it meant we could continue to see each other."

"I don't want you to quit your job because of me. I meant what I said. I've seen problems when co-workers date, particularly when it doesn't work out. At least we have had the time to get to know each other before we started a sexual relationship. Perhaps we could agree not to date, just to spend time with each other and try to fuck our brains out."

"At the rate we are going I'll be too weak to stand up when we get back to the office. My brains will have turned to mush, but I'll be very happy," I answered.

"Do you have enough strength to make it back to the room?" she asked. "I saw a deli across the street. We could get a couple of sandwiches for lunch. Also a shower sounds good. We can each wash the other all over, then decide if we would like an appetizer before lunch or dessert after."

kciwsek
kciwsek
6 Followers
12