Gumdrop Ch. 17

Story Info
A hucow romance - Heart racing.
5.8k words
4.77
11.9k
1

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/27/2022
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
298 Followers

Author's note:

As absurd as the concepts of hucows and ponygirls are, I tried to take them quite seriously, to delve in the psychology of a hucow or a ponygirl and her owner, in search of what these admittedly strange fetishes mean, at least to me. Therefore, beside the tropes of the genre (kinky sex, humiliation and de-humanization), you will find the musings of a young girl who chooses to become a cow in a quest for true love and a place in the world.

*************************************************************************

17. Heart racing

"And here are the ponies competing!" said the announcer excitedly.

Fudge was positively jumping on her hind-hooves right now. I and the rest of my herd were completing our preparations, under everyone's curious and sometimes bewildered eyes. Cupcake was putting straws in Cream Pie's fore-hooves with her mouth, while I was finishing to write "'EM!" on her belly to complete the script "FUDGE" on her chest, spreading the acrid condensed fake-semen with my tongue. It smelled and tasted beyond disgusting, even for my mouth and nose, both trained to love the taste of semen, but it was just perfect. Aidan's recipe obviously included some white colorant, because the sludge that Ava had provided us with was bright white.

"Say hello to 'Cheap Drills'!" shouted the loudspeaker "A veteran ponygirl from the Horny Farm! This is her third time here, with a win in her very first appearance! Will she get back her crown?"

Penelope had taken her pony's head in her hands and put it on her big bosoms, to calm her down.

"You are going to be fine, my dear, and I'm going to be proud!"

She nodded as her owner kissed her on her mane. I watched the girl sigh. Maybe we would not be necessary: Penelope seemed to have a good influence on her horse. In any case, if nerves were a problem, nobody was advantaged. The pony taking her place on the track was the black girl with a wonderful shoulder-length silky black mane that we had seen the previous day in the stand in front of ours. She was pretending to stretch her forelegs, but it was quite obvious that she just wanted to move to vent her tension.

"Next, for her second round, 'Cums First'! We hope you don't come second like last year, darling!" joked the announcer.

The poor ponygirl, a white horse, with a very pale skin and a magnificent bright white mane that reached her jaw and was plaited in a sort of net, did not seem to find it funny. As for us, we were all set. My chest and belly were reading "GO GET 'EM, MOTHAFUDGER", which was of course Cupcake's idea, and her own had a more somber "VICTORY IS SWEET" written by Cream Pie. We mooed our encouragement and we made our pony friend laugh.

"And, now, beware for the infamous 'Semen Demon'! She's eight years old, but she's the one to beat today!" announced the presenter.

This girl was actually 26, since for the ponies one counted only the years spent as horse. She was strutting with a confidence and a fiery look on her face, that reminded me of Ava. She was tanned and wearing her black mane as a punk mohawk, with spikes that were as long as fingers. She had a couple of lip piercings, each looking like an helix with a tiny spike on either end. Similarly, her nose and nipple rings were all horseshoe-shaped and ended in studs. On one side of her head, a tattoo in a gothic font read "Fuck my Skull", while on the other side a similar one said "CumDumpster". I had to say, that was bold. We had learned from Fudge that she was not shaved at all: ponygirls underwent a process to permanently remove hair from the sides of their heads to get their manes. So Semen Demon would not be able to ever hide her tattoos, unless she covered them with another tattoo.

"Behind her now, but maybe not in a few minutes, 'Hoecinante'!"

In case there was any doubt, yes, Hoecinante was a pretty Hispanic girl, whose name and possibly body delighted Cupcake. Ava was now giving her last recommendations to Fudge, who was listening intently. The horse breaker was wearing her idea of a jockey attire: her boots were covered in studs, the classic racing pants had a tartan print and featured a big zipper at the center going from the front to the back, allowing to basically uncover both her ass and pussy, her shirt was covered in skulls and her helmet was there just for aesthetic purposes, since it was made of black mesh wire.

" 'Cuntacky Derby' is here too and, despite her name, she's a veteran of this race!"

Ava applied a few long sticky patches on Fudge's hindquarters, whose purpose seemed to attach on her butt-cheeks the electric wires coming from a little black box tied around her waist.

"These will send you electric shocks." she was saying "So that it will be like I'm there, just behind you, whipping you as usual."

Fudge whinnied a little reassured.

"And now, let your mouths water for the sweet Fudge!" cried the announcer.

Our favorite pony ran to her position, while we began our number from our privileged position in the lawn surrounded by the circular, sloped track, where usually only the personnel from the farms was allowed. The thing was, technically we were Aidan's employees.

"Wait a moment... Are those cows dancing with, what, hay pompoms, and mooing "We are the champions"?" asked the bewildered host, with a lowered voice, causing a delay in the schedule "Well, I know that my job is weird, but I have to say that today it definitely got a lot more so!"

Aidan was looking at me approvingly from the bleachers. He had been trying to get me to smile for all morning, in vain, for I was ice-cold with him and backed up by my friends. It turned out that I was much better at that job: Fudge was now beaming and waving to the audience, which seemed to have taken a special liking of her.

More ponies joined the starting line, most with funny names like "Shadowfucks", "Humping Dumpty" or "HisPanic", some, like our Fudge, with common names for horses and raunchy tattoos as, for example "Rocket", who sported a big rocket entering her butt-crack on her lower back, one doing the same with her pussy and another one between her boobs.

"So... Are you ready for the most thrilling, batshit-crazy, sexiest show on earth?" asked the announcer when all the racers had been called, making the crowd cheer and jeer. A semaphore lighted up, suspended above the ponies.

3... Neighs and unrest spread among the horses

2... Cupcake put her head on my udders, peering Fudge from under her dreads. Cream Pie was holding her breath, her fore-hooves in front of her mouth.

1... Go! A horn rang and the referee shot his enormous penis-shaped gun that emitted a long jet of fake sperm on the girls: Aidan was a sponsor! All the horses darted forwards. They were magnificent, elegant, fast! The show was sexy indeed. Fudge was at the center of the group. Ava kept pushing a button on a remote to whip her. Whinnies could be faintly heard in the noise that the crowd was making. Damn, the first lap was already almost over. We resumed our position and went on with our second show, which caught the favor of the public.

Fudge passed us with a huge grin. She was doing good, I thought, because even if she was just in the middle of the line of horses that was now running around the inner ring of the track, Ava and Penelope seemed to approve. I had heard them talk about strategies and I guessed that they had chosen not to show all of their cards immediately.

The group was now spreading a little. My heart was racing with my friend. Second lap! This time we danced in a line, each facing the back of the next and, when Fudge passed beside us, we squatted, the last one swung forwards her pelvis, like she was humping the next one, which imitated her immediately after, in a chain reaction that ended with Cream Pie jumping and spreading all her four legs and swinging her hair behind her in the air. There were some overtakes, but it was now clear who was going to lose, because the gap with the first ones, Semen Demon, Rocket and Cums First, was too big. Fudge was seventh now. Third lap. We did a dance that highlighted our udders, mooing a jingle from a famous ad for fudge candies. It was now or never! Fudge increased her pace. She was overtaking her surprised opponents! It was the final sprint! The line was now broken, everyone was burning away all their remaining reserves of energy!

Fudge had cut the finish line! What was her position though? We could not make it by standing in front of her! Cream Pie pointed to the scoreboard! Third! She was on the podium! We roared in a cheering moo, as Penelope ran to her pony, now bent down on her knees and gaping for air, she lifted her up and gave her a joyful kiss, breaking it into a hug immediately after, to allow her to breathe. Ava joined them, rejoicing and hugged them both, pecking the pony on her head. Cream Pie was clapping her hooves, Cupcake was dancing to the music transmitted by the loudspeaker, puckering her lips, like no one was watching. But I was watching and all of a sudden, nothing mattered except her, moving like only she could move, the cutest idiot in the whole world. She noticed and approached me with a provocative smile. I just had to kiss her. In the chaos that ensued, nobody would notice anyway.

Fudge's neighs brought us down to the world again. She came to thank us for the cheer and we congratulated her with moos, kisses and licks. We could not stay for the award ceremony, because it was not appropriate for cows to just mingle with people, but we did not care much. Having been able to see her running had been cool enough.

Back in our enclosure, we felt extremely sleepy. We had skipped our first nap and so we had had just three or four hours of sleep. This time we were not allowed to rest in the stable, but our rigs now featured a headrest, so we just dozed off as soon as we were put there. From time to time we would be woken up by a cock penetrating our asses or for milking and feeding. Aidan pampered us, gave us sweet treats for our performances at the racing track and often entertained the passers-by while he brushed my hair and Cream Pie's. He was clearly trying to win us back. I had forgiven him, by then. I just wanted for everything to go back as it was before that wretched moment that had torn us apart. The thing was, I did not know how. I could not erase what had happened, the shit had contaminated our relationship too and, just like I could not feel clean again after all those mouthwashes, it did not seem to ever go away from my mind, whenever I saw Aidan. Moreover, I wanted to make sure that he would remember his lesson.

When we had all rested enough, we were allowed to graze a little. We took the chance to visit Fudge in her smaller enclosure. She was proudly sporting a reddish rosette on her head, clipped to her harness. As soon as we were sure that no one was looking, she told us that Penelope had fucked her brains out and had made her cum five times! I was so happy for her! Apparently, like in the case of the milking competition, she was never expected to win, but making it to the podium was a huge result, especially for her first race.

The afternoon was quite uneventful. Our farm had acquired a huge notoriety now and we were mounted a lot. Aidan, though, declared that he used the best lube available, which prevented us from getting irritations, which was good, because I just remembered that I was due for a rodeo.

As evening approached, I was starting to have second thoughts about it. What had gotten into me? Cupcake and Cream Pie kept casting glances at my nervous face and sniggering, shaking a little their heads. Well, I would prove them wrong!

Fergie arrived to our stand literally cavorting, her two red braids dancing on her back.

"Are you ready, partner?" she cried fervently, giving me a kiss and allowing me to lick her face a little.

I mooed in an exaggerated cheerful way, mainly for the benefit of my skeptical herd.

"Great!" she replied.

"So, you are going to ride my girl?" interjected Aidan.

I mooed in a scornful way that meant "I wouldn't be so sure about that 'my'!". He ignored me, but Fergie frowned a little, sensing the ice between us.

"Yes and don't worry, she'll come back in one piece, albeit painfully sorry for ever challenging me!" she assured.

"Good. You two have fun, take your time, alright? It's the least I can do for your excellent training of Cupcake and Gumdrop!"

Still trying to earn back my love, huh? Good. When Fergie was finished thanking him (that took quite long), she leapt over the fence and took me out of it.

"Oh, this is your pony?" she asked me, as we passed by Fudge's enclosure.

I mooed a proud yes. The horse was staring at us, probably wondering who the ginger girl was, but greeted her with a friendly neigh. Fergie seemed to love it:

"Aw, man, she so cute!" she said, interlacing her hands on her chest "I always wanted one!"

I wondered whether she meant the animal or a ponygirl. Knowing Fergie and her upbringing, it was probably the latter. Indeed, she began to scratch Fudge's mane, to her delight, and went on:

"Aren't you a cutie? What are you called? Oh, Fudge, what a lovely name! Aptly chosen too: I'd eat you up!"

If she had not been talking to a naked girl that was presently about to be mounted by a burly middle-aged man, it would have been quite an endearing scene. Man, I had missed Fergie!

After that, we headed to the rodeo arena.

"Something up with your man?" she asked, when we were far enough, taking a pause with her whipping.

I mooed yes.

"Damn, I'm sorry. What did he do?" she asked.

Luckily, there were some droppings nearby, so that I could go near them, stare at them and then open my mouth. I knew I could not mime with Fergie, if I wanted to be a good cow, but I wanted to tell her everything.

"Shit! Literally!" she gasped "After anal, I presume?"

I mooed yes, sadly. Se scratched my nape a little and interrogated me a bit:

"Did you puke after?"

Yes.

"Good, did you use a lot of mouthwash after?"

Yes.

"Ok... Look, sometimes it happens... Some of our cows don't mind it anymore, some even like it, because, you know, real cows eat shit. However, if you are not into it and you are sure you never will be, you gotta tell your man, loud and clear." she said, very seriously.

I knew that cows ate feces, that was probably why Aidan had insisted so much on me cleaning him. Maybe it was even in my contract. The point was, though, that I had done so much and was willing to do so much to be a good cow, that I felt I could avoid at least that! Yes, I had done exactly as Fergie had suggested and therefore mooed my thanks.

The rodeo arena was very much like the one in the previous fair: a relatively small enclosure, entirely covered by a safety mattress, in which you could enter from a pavilion where the contestants could change themselves. Some people were already gathering around it. I suddenly felt very agitated. Fergie checked in with a well-dressed cowboy:

"Ok, is this your first ride?" he asked, looking at me: I was probably the face of anxiety at the moment.

"Yes, but I've been in charge of organizing rodeos for a year now: I know what I'm doing." said my friend, giving him papers.

He nodded, quite surprised, and let us in. The little tent contained the gear, a coat hanger and a cabinet filled with medicines and ointments, that I guessed was supposed to be used for the aftermath of a match. I gulped. On the ground there was also a big mattress. Fergie began to disrobe immediately. She had a nice body. When she took off her shirt, I was surprised to see a tattoo covering most of her back representing a phoenix in flames, made with black, red, yellow and white ink.

"You like it?"

I mooed in awe.

"Yeah, when my life plans suddenly changed, I decided to mark the occasion."

I could understand her. I had done the same with my hair. If you are about to be a very different person from what you have always envisioned, you should look different too.

"But I also took a page off your book for my nineteenth birthday!"

She showed a script tattooed in two lines between her hips and just above her cute red bush: "Sir, can you help me find my modesty? I lost it here...". I mooed my cheerful approval, making Fergie snigger. I also noticed that she had pierced her nipples and her clit, when she began fastening a big, but very bendy, strap-on, with an embedded vibrator for the wearer. Then she rubbed it generously with a gel, not before protecting her hands with rubber gloves.

"This is going to hurt you like hell!" she sneered with devilish enthusiasm.

After that, she put on her protections and then mine. We heard the presenter and referee calling for attention.

"Are you ready?" she asked me, leaning over my udders, with a naughty smile.

I mooed defiantly with the very same expression.

"And now, shout it out for our nasty, angry cow, Gumdrop!" he yelled.

Then he came in the tent, his crop at hand, and led me out. I could not walk on my hindlegs on the mattress, it was just too soft and so I fell on my knees. Everyone was cheering for me and that emboldened me. I really was a sucker for attention! So, I began crawling around to the sound of my bell, waggling my tail and smiling mischievously. Some cowboys stretched over the fence and slapped my ass, so I went closer, to allow everyone to touch it. They loved it.

"She is going to be challenged by none other than a cowgirl! Yes, you heard me right, time to prove that the fair sex can play dirty too! Let me present you, the ginger imp, the red menace, Fergie!"

Fergie appeared from behind the curtains, making the V sign with her hands and then the horn signs, sticking the length of her now pierced tongue out. She was having the time of her life! I mocked her with my tongue too, grimacing and then teasing her with my hindquarters. She responded by biting her lips, putting her hands on her cowboy hat and swinging back and forth her pelvis, her dildo dangling up and down. She would have been an awesome cow, shameless as she was! The audience was enjoying the scene.

"So, are you ready?" incited the presenter.

I mooed defiantly and Fergie yelled:

"Fuck yeah!"

"Then go!" cried the man.

I pretended to run away, but Fergie reached me immediately, roughly took out my tail, grabbed me by my hips and, as I spread my legs to accommodate her dildo, she thrust it in. For a brief moment, I felt nothing. Then I felt everything! There was a blowtorch in my ass! I mooed in pain and immediately tried to take it out, but Fergie did not allow me, her hands firmly around my waist! She shrieked:

"Heehaw!"

Instead of pulling, I understood I had to push, so I tried to stand up, but she was waiting for it and kept pushing me down. The crowd cheered, rooting for her. So I jabbed her with my elbows, my head even, all the while I tried to shake her off. Now they were encouraging me. I had never felt that way. I am not talking about the pain, albeit that was new too. I had never felt so much my being in my body, my control over it, my presence inside of it. I was so alive! I was a fury, I was an animal, I was strong and out of everyone's control! I mooed loudly, my only thought being to get the dildo out. Finally, after a wild struggle that had felt eternal, with a mighty push I shoved Fergie on her back and out of me.

"Woo!" she yelled, looking at her time.

I had won my asshole back, but that did not relieve me! I whimpered with my fore-hooves on my hindquarters, my face covered with tears. It hurt so fucking much!

"Come on girl, let's clean you up!" said Fergie after a victory lap, as she grabbed my bull ring and brought me inside the tent. I crawled on the mattress and a minute later she was sticking her fingers in my butt-hole, sending new waves of pain through it. Then, all of a sudden, it started to feel better. She kept rubbing, until my sobs stopped and then she gave me a couple of enemas that were so refreshing that I collapsed on the mattress. I almost did not notice that she had taken off my protections and hers. All of a sudden she was naked and was pushing my head on her chest.

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
298 Followers
12