Gun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

'Told you she was a bit of alright, eh lads?'

There are murmurs of ascent. Then you feel a kick and the voice says 'Stop hiding yourself! Lie on your back and show us your body. Spread your arms and legs.

At first you don't move but another kick changes your mind and you slowly roll over and move your arms away from your boobs. The torchlight dances on your breasts and you hear breathy whistles and sounds of approval.

'Who wouldn't like to slide his dick between those beauties' a new voice intones to the approval of others.

'Fuck off out of my house and leave me alone,' you cry in protest. You are scared. The fantasy was one thing but the reality is something else.

A sudden blow to your side winds you again. You realise it's someone's knee. A rough hand grabs your hair and pulls your head up. 'Remember this?' you feel the cold steel of the gun against your cheek. 'It will be just as well for you if you do. 'Now, since I didn't get a visit from the police today, I can only assume you decided you wanted some more of what I gave you. So we plan to have some fun tonight. You are going to give us a lot of pleasure and since that will involve you sucking our dicks we can't put a gag on you. But believe me, if you start screaming or any fucking nonsense we'll shoot you. Understand?'

You nod. You are genuinely scared. You don't think they will hurt you if you just let them have what they want. After all, only ten minutes ago this was what you wanted.

You are dragged to your feet.

'That was a nice little show you were putting on downstairs when we arrived. Why don't you lie down and continue for us.' You're pushed onto the bed and lie on your back. Christ they want me to wank in front of them, you think. You lie there, heart pounding, fearful, but you know you have no choice. Your hands move down your body to your pubic hair and begin to circle and comb the hair.

'That's it, rub that little pussy for us'

You dip a finger to your labia and you are shocked to feel you are hot and slippery. I'm a fucking tart. You chastise yourself. Your fingers find your clit and soon begin to work on it, sending little shock waves of pleasure through your body. You are wanking in front of these men. You can't believe you are doing this. They are encouraging you in the crudest terms. Telling you to spread your legs wider and to tweak your nipples. Two or three torch beams are now playing on your body. They constantly scan from head to toe pausing to take in your heaving breasts and glistening pussy.

Someone is moving and you can hear the sounds of people undressing. Your head is pounding. 'Gawd, this is really happening. What will they do?' You feel the bed moving as others join you there. How many? You can't tell. There are hands all over you. Probing and squeezing. Fingers enter your pussy and your ass. Hands are on your boobs and face.

Your hands are pulled to either side and placed on erections. Thick, hard cocks. You are motioned to begin stroking them. Then your face is moved to one side and you feel a hard cock pressing on your cheek and then lips. You taste the manhood as it enters your mouth. Instinctively you bite this intruder and at once the cock is pulled back and you feel a stinging slap to your face.

'That's your last warning, bitch!'

Your face is turned to the opposite side and another cock is waiting. This time you take it between your lips and allow this stranger to fuck your mouth. His hands cradle your head and thrusts in and out of your face in a steady rhythm.

You feel your ankles being raised into the air so your legs are pointing at the ceiling. Someone is manoeuvring between your legs and they are being spread for him. You start and yelp as you feel a tongue licking your pussy. You can feel the scratchy sensation of his beard against your inflamed flesh as he laps your sex from ass to clit. With each stroke your groan and hump against his face. This is better than anything you have ever experienced. You are pumping the hard meat in your hands and now sucking desperately on the thick member in your mouth. The men are laughing at your wantonness. But what do you care so long as they give you this much pleasure they can do whatever they like.

The men move around you, changing positions until it seems they have all had your mouth and licked you. You are lost to the pleasure they are giving you. All of these men have big thick dicks and you want them. You want them in every hole.

'Do you believe me now that she is a dirty slut?' you hear your rapist announce.

'Yeah. Fucking up-market birds are all the same. They act all snooty while really they are gagging for nasty sex.'

'Fuck her with the gun again,' another calls.

With that you are instructed to get on all fours and the men gather round to see the gun being inserted into your cunt. The muzzle is just as cold and heavy as you recall and you gasp at the pleasure it gives you.

After a few moments of this and their sneers you are desperate for a proper fuck. Throwing caution to the wind you roll over and push the arm with the gun away.

'What the fuck are you doing, slut?'

Taking all your courage you reply 'Are you little boys just going to play with that toy or has someone actually got the balls to fuck me? I want dick, not that thing. Now put the fucking light on and fuck me. Do your worst you pathetic wankers.'

With that you are dragged down the bed and flipped onto your face. You immediately feel a cock nudge between you bum cheeks and down to your pussy. You groan as it slides into you and the first man begins to fuck you. He fucks you fast and furious and within a few minutes you feel him spurt inside you.

By now the dim bedside lamp is on and you are turned onto your back and he is instantly replaced by a second who at once sets up a pounding rhythm, which makes your head spin. While he fucks you, you have your first big orgasm and you scream out for him not to stop and to fuck you harder. Soon he climaxes but pulls out to deposit his spunk on your stomach.

Next you are turned over again but raised on all fours. The next man is lying beside you on the bed and you kneel astride him and sit back down onto his cock. His thickness impales you and sends you on to another climax, which causes you to fall forward onto his chest. He continues to fuck you and then you feel a second cock pressing at your ass. They are going to double fuck you. The second dick eases in to your tight bum hole and then begins to fuck gently back and forth. The pace builds and soon they are both pounding you hard and you are crying out for more 'Fuck me! Fuck me you bastards. Is that the best you can do?'

The one fucking your ass smacks the smooth skin of your right buttock, causing you to yelp with pain and delight.

'Yessss. Fucking do me. Fucking punish me. Smack me.'

Suddenly you cum hard and groan in ecstasy as you feel your insides erupt. The two poles of hard meat continue to slam into you all through your climax and the pleasure is almost unbearable. You collapse onto the man beneath you and surrender totally to their punishing treatment. You are fucked and slapped for several more minutes but you are spent. Like a rag doll you just take everything they dole-out. Eventually, and almost together, they cum; spunking into your bum and cunt simultaneously. They empty their balls into you and you twitch with every spasm of their dicks.

All three of you is panting as they withdraw from you and let you fall to the bed. They move off the bed and leave you there covered in sweat and spunk. You must have dozed off because you are suddenly aware that you are alone. Was it a dream? No. The tingling sensations in your pussy and ass confirm the abuse you have suffered. And you look at yourself and witness the mess of dried spunk on your tummy and thighs.

In a daze you stagger to the bathroom and step into the shower. Some minutes later you step out, clean and somewhat refreshed, and make your way back to the bedroom wrapped in a towel.

You are startled to see a half naked man there in just his jeans. It is the original rapist. He is going through your closet and drawers.

'Don't you have any sex toys?' he asks.

You ask what he means.

He looks at you and says 'You know, dildos and stuff?

'No, why?'

'Me and the boys have a little surprise for you down stairs, that's all. Follow me.' He grabs your arm and pulls you with him towards the stairs. Your towel falls away but that hardly matters. Worrying about them seeing you naked is ridiculous now.

As you approach the lounge you hear their leering laughter and crude remarks from behind the closed door. Then, as you are brought into the room you are confronted by an unbelievable sight.

Your best friend Kaz is kneeling in the middle of the floor. She is naked but for the black thong and tights she had on earlier (the ones, you are now horrified to note, that you admired on her). She is also sucking the cock of one of the men who is standing in front of her. You run to her and when she sees you she stops and tears well in her eyes.

'Oh Lou. I thought they had killed you. I came to see if you were OK and I saw you lying on the bed and you looked dead. They said I had to do what they said. Oh Lou this is awful. How did this happen?' You kneel beside her and hug her to comfort her.

'It's OK, Kaz. I'm OK. They're just bastards, but if we do as they say they won't harm us.'

'But, Lou. It's...'

'Shoosh now. Trust me. They will not hurt us if we let them... have what they want.'

You feel bad saying this to your friend. Are you being truthful or are you just leading her on? You can't get the lustful feelings you had for her earlier out of your mind. Are you really trying to comfort her or hoping they might make you have sex with her? The question in your mind is soon answered.

'Aw that's so sweet. Why don't you give her a little kiss'

'Yeah go on snog her'

'Get you tongue in her mouth'

'Why don't you just leave us alone,' Kaz yells. Immediately she is struck on the back of the head and falls forward into you. You both end up on the floor.

'Just do as they say, Kaz. It'll be alright.'

You make the first move. You kiss Kaz lightly on the cheek then on the lips. Your kisses become more insistent until she begins to respond by kissing you lightly in return. You move to her ear and nibble gently and whisper 'Let's just give them a good show and then they'll go. They want to get off watching us having dirty sex then they will leave us. OK?'

Kaz nods but looks uneasy. You feel like a slut. You know you are tricking her to get what you want and using the men as an excuse.

'Trust me,' you urge 'Now kiss me like you want to make love to me!'

Your lips move back to hers and brush against their full pouting softness. Your tongue darts along her lips. Probing for a way in. Reluctantly at first, Kaz parts her lips and lets you in. Then she kisses you back, full-on. Her mouth slowly opens and after a few moments her tongue is searching between your lips. You are kissing your girlfriend full-on. It's a hot lesbian snog and you can feel your pussy tingle in response. The men have stopped jeering and are now just watching with wrapt attention. You think: 'Dirty bastards think all their Christmases have come at once.' Then you give up trying to convince yourself it's for their benefit and accept that you just want to fuck this sexy woman.

Your legs are entwined around Kaz's and you are gently humping her nylon clad thigh. Her kisses are becoming more passionate but you are aware that there is no response from the rest of her body. Your hand moves up to cup her breast and you catch her nipple between your fingers. It responds and becomes erect. Good. Encouraged now, you feel down towards her tummy. Your fingers play over the nylon covering her lower half and delve between her legs. Bingo! You can feel the heat of her pussy through the material. You press your fingers to her pussy and Kaz lets out a little gasp. 'Good girl,' you think. 'Now let's have some fun.'

You kiss your way down Kaz's neck to suckle her nipple. First one, then the other. You feel the little hard stalks grow as you suck them between your lips. You can't help but note the humour in the fact that, despite Kaz's denunciation of 'queers' earlier, here she is being turned-on by a woman.

Her gasps and the clawing at your hair confirm that your magic is working on your friend. Time to move up a gear. Pulling Kaz into a sitting position you kneel up before her to present your boobs to her face. She looks up at you with genuine longing in her eyes and immediately laps your flesh and sucks your nipples making them hard as bullets.

'Oh yes baby, suck me,' you moan almost without thinking. You press her face closer to you so that she can pleasure you to the maximum. She responds by biting and sucking your tits with renewed passion. 'Aw fuck. Suck me. Aw yes, do it baby.

You pull Kaz to you and kiss her again deeply and with real passion. You want to devour her. 'Lie back honey, I'm going to blow you away' you whisper to her.

Kaz smiles up at you and lies back raising her knees. You move down to her crotch and begin to lick her pussy through the nylon material. Kaz is moaning and squirming against you. She wants it. She is ready for it. You want her now.

Clawing her crotch with your nails you rip her tights apart exposing her hot pale flesh. Then you twist the front of her thong in your hand and pull it tight into her labia. Her vaginal lips protrude either side of the string of material and press into her clit. Kaz yelps with pleasure and you go on the offensive and press your mouth fully over her sex and suck her labia between your lips.

Kaz bucks and writhes in pleasure and calls out to you 'Aw fuck, Lou. Yess.'

You set up a steady pace licking her and pulling her panties to one side for a clear run. Kaz is almost out of control and you know she must be close to cumming. Not that you have seen her like this, but because you simply relate to her state. 'Cum for me baby' you call.

'Don't stop. Lick me, fuck yes, yes, YESSSSSSSS...AWWWW Fuck!

Kaz cums and her pussy sprays your face with juice or pee or something. You don't care. Your first taste of pussy has changed your outlook. From now on you decide: 'I am bisexual.' You love this woman. Your oldest friend. Now your lover.

Kaz is lying before you still twitching from her orgasm. Your own pussy badly needs attention now but you can see that Kaz is in no fit state to give it. No problem. You just crawl to the nearest guy stroking a long hard cock and climb onto his lap. Without saying a word you slot his dick up you and start bouncing on it. Your fingers play a tune on your clit and by the time he is spunking into you, you have had another wonderful orgasm.

Kaz is now being spit-roasted by two of the guys and you join the forth beside them on the floor. He holds your ankles and fucks you on your back while you reach up to play with Kaz's tits.

She stops sucking the dick in her mouth long enough to smile down at you and to kiss you wetly. You can taste the salty spunk on her mouth and as you break apart you say 'When he spunks kiss me again'

Kaz smiles and sets about wanking and sucking him to bring him off. In a few minutes she succeeds and he groans as he empties into her mouth. She takes it all and then leans down to snog you sharing the salty sticky fluid. You kiss for ages until it's gone and you have both had further climaxes from the fucking you are getting.

Soon, the guys fucking you cum. First Kaz gets a load deposited in her pussy then you. Without a word exchanged you swap around to make a 69 and you lap each other to a final climax slurping the spunk from one another's pussies. By the time you are finished you are both a sticky mess, but both smiling broadly.

The guys leave soon after, with further threats about no police and returning soon.

Kaz and you shower together and change the bed. Kaz stays the night and you snuggle up together promising each other that this is the start of something fantastic.

*

Part 3: No Holds Barred

This part was written by my friend after she read parts 1 and 2.

Lou and Kaz snuggled up and tried to sleep but couldn't - they stay awake talking about what has happened earlier. Lou tries to apologise for unwittingly getting Kaz involved, but Kaz won't hear of any blame from Lou - they've been best mates for as long as they can remember and it was probably a natural progression for them to become sexual partners. They've been through a lot together and loved each other as much as any man and woman, and the last couple of hours had seen this relationship become sexual.

Kaz had wanted to know how it all had started and so Lou related how she had been collected by a good looking taxi driver who had raped her, arse fucked her and made her suck him off until he spunked in her mouth. Kaz asked why she hadn't fought him off and Lou told her how he was armed - not only had he pulled a gun, the fucking pervert had pushed the barrel up her cunt and made her fuck it until she came. Cold hard steel had violated her but she had orgasmed, and orgasmed hard.

Lou related everything, including the taxi driver's arrogant dismissal of Lou's threat to go to the police. Of course, she hadn't - she had, after all enjoyed it, the wanton sex and unspeakable stuff this pervert had done to her, so much so that she had wanked constantly since it had happened just thinking about it. She'd even started to fantasise about what may happen in possible future encounters and the more perverted and depraved the things she imagined this animal making her do and doing to her, the more she wanked and the harder she came.

Kaz had asked Lou to describe what had happened to her upstairs and she related the gang rape and gun fuck, and every sordid detail to Kaz. 'I can't believe you spunked with a piece of metal up your cunt' said Kaz .

'Me neither' said Lou and Kaz's breathing started to quicken and Lou realised she was wanking herself under the covers.

'I'm sorry' said Kaz but Lou just kissed her and slipped her hands under the covers down to Kaz's cunt and slid her fingers alongside Kaz's, up Kaz's cunt and kissed Kaz's tits as she started to come. Kaz started to mouth obscenities at Lou as she ejaculated over her hand - 'I'm coming - put your fucking hand up my cunt you fucking tart', she blurted and spread her legs as wide as they would go and ground

her hips against Lou's probing hand as she thrashed around the bed in ecstasy.

'I'm so sorry - I think I must be a pervert' said Kaz sheepishly as her orgasm subsided and she pulled her hand from under the bedclothes and caressed Lou's face - her hand was wet and Lou could smell her cunt on it and kissed her fingers in turn.

'No you're not' said Lou. 'I feel exactly the same and perverts we most definitely are not - we've just been awakened by those fucking perverts who attacked us earlier'.

Kaz agreed. From being prim and proper, they had become wanton animals for whom nothing was off limits - it all felt too good and they would try anything once.

'Now,' said Lou 'what about me?'

Kaz smiled, leaned across and kissed her, pushed her over onto her back and slipped her head under the covers and moved slowly down over Lou's chest kissing and kneading her tits in turn and sucking her nipples. She squeezed her tits hard and Lou gasped - she liked that - and on down she snaked until her lips brushed Lou's thick, jet black cunt hair.

Kaz gasped at how thick and curly and soft and silky it was and buried her lips in it. She slowly moved down and tongued and fingered her cunt and bum and tongued her bum while pushing her nose up her cunt and Lou screamed as she ejaculated on her best friend's face and Kaz slurped up all her cunt juices for what seemed like forever. She moved back up the bed and they lay there snogging and gently touching each other.

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers