Gun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

'So, what happens now?' asked Kaz.

'Well', said Lou 'I don't want this to stop' and they both agreed this would become the norm for them - they had both spunked harder than they realised was possible this night and both intended it was too good to stop.

'So, what's off limits?' asked Kaz.

Lou blushed a little as she sighed and said 'Well, nothing I don't think, as far as I'm concerned' - she was already wet and really hadn't been anything else all day.

'What', nothing at all? asked Kaz.

'Guess not', said Lou 'what about you?'

'Me too,' said Kaz 'I suppose while we're at it, it may as well be everythings in and nothings out'.

'I like that,' said Lou 'everythings in and nothings out - you fucking tart,' and they started to snog again.

Kaz pushed Lou onto her back and sat astride her chest and rubbed her cunt on Lou's tits - her nipples were hard and proud and Kaz could feel her cunt brush against them. Lou wriggled down a little and started to brush the inside of Kaz's thighs with her lips and brushed her cunt lips with her tongue and Kaz's cunt started to run with juice, and Lou planted her mouth over her best friend's gaping cunt and gobbled up her cunt juices as they flowed.

Kaz pushed her thighs down hard onto Lou's face and leant back and reached around her back and pushed her middle finger up her bum and started to finger fuck her bum. Lou reached round to Kaz's bum with her hands and put one of her own fingers in Kaz's bum and grabbed her wrist with her other hand and started to push and pull to help her finger fuck herself.

Kaz started to gyrate her hips as her orgasm started to build - 'You fucking dirty fucking tart, I'm going to fucking piss on you' and she pushed down harder and Lou tongued her cunt as deep as she could. Kaz had the most violent orgasm and spunked all over Lou's face and in her mouth and her juices sprayed into Lou's mouth and she lapped them all up.

'Fucking hell' said Lou ' I thought you were going to piss on me then'.

'I am', said Kaz 'but not here'. She lay back on the bed and turned to Lou and said 'I can't believe we're doing this' as she ran her hand down her stomach and through her cunt hair and started to finger her. Lou's legs fell apart as her friend's fingers probed her and Kaz started to whisper in her ear. 'What turns you on' said Kaz.

'Dunno' said Lou, 'never really thought about it before, what about you,

what do you want to do?'

Kaz thought and then whispered ' I want to do all kinds of fucking perverted stuff with food - I want to fucking push things up you and fucking eat them and cover you all over with stuff and fucking lick it off and I want you to do it to me too' and she felt Lou sigh and her cunt gush a little.

'Bingo', thought Kaz, 'the dirty tart'. 'What about dicks' she whispered again 'one or two or as many as fucking possible?'

Lou sighed and her pulse raced and her cunt oozed a little more and she pushed her hips against Kaz's hand to get her finger further up. 'As fucking many as fucking possible' she whisped gently.

'Fucking dirty shagbag tart,' thought Kaz.

They lay side on to each other with their lips touching and talked.

'Are we really going to do all this?' said Kaz in anticipation.

'I guess so,' said Lou ' remember, everythings in and nothings out' and both their pussies tingled.

'What kind of food?' quizzed Lou in a mocking tone.

'Just about anything,' sniggered Kaz.

'Fucking bastard cunt wanker taxi driver,' said Lou 'I'm going to fucking get even with that bastard.'

'We're going to get even,' corrected Kaz.

'Yeh, we're going to get even,' said Lou and they kissed and snuggled up and dropped off to sleep having vowed to plan their revenge - the fucking smug bastard, he was going to get his comeuppance, and then some.

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers