Gunner Girl Kiwa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiwa growled, wrapping her thighs on the barrel and tried to keep it in place.

"What do you think you're doing?"

His half-cocked ass didn't answer. RM-88 slipped out of her hold with an audible pop. She moved to turn on her back, catch him again but his thick shaft, all of its annoying weight fell right on her. Kiwa grunted, wiggling underneath him. The gun couldn't hurt in any meaningful ways. That's what the gunner's seal was for. Preventing their augmented weapons from being stolen or used on them.

But it was a real bitch to get out of when the gun in question was the size of Rune Matchstick.

Kiwa thrashed underneath him, short of breath and pissed. RM-88 waited, watching as her struggles grew half-hearted and weak.

"You're a real dick, did you know that?" she huffed. "There are plenty of men in Flown that wouldn't have wasted a second in getting inside of me. I'm going to sell your ass right after this. Watch me."

She slumped once the bulk of her energy left. Flipped him off with the last of it.

RM-88, the cock-tease, went back to it with gusto. Sliding in and out of her trembling cheeks and lower lips, smearing her slender backside with her own sweat and lewd essence. At times, his rim pushed directly against her hole. And she could have sworn she heard something like drinking from inside it.

Spirits, she didn't even feel like his owner anymore. They switched places. He was the gunner and she was his newest toy. Spirits, if anyone caught them- The consequences would be- Spirits, who cared?!

Fuck guns.

Fuck guilds.

Fuck everybody.

Just because what she was doing was immoral behavior, cavorting with an abomination in a sexual manner did not mean she was a witch. No, she was a gun being wiped down by her gunner. That made sense, didn't it? Yup. Yeah. There wasn't any witch-like behavior here! Especially if those rescue crews were to report her ass to the Royal Research and Remittance Committee.

Kiwa fell into his tender strokes, moaning and thrashing and so fucking horny.

Her sweet juices streamed through her thighs, reawakened by the steady stimulation. But there was something different with the liquid on RM-88. It wasn't just her essence on it but something else thicker and potent and a bit slimy. Grinded into her, the substance made her skin tingle and more sensitive to each thrust that followed.

Was that a bad or good thing, Kiwa didn't want to know.

More of that gooey substance dripped straight from the barrel, falling onto her rear with a hearty-sounding plop. It was both cool and warm. The temperature switching around when she tried to comprehend it.

If Kiwa ignored it, the substance was soothing. Not quite calming but on the verge of it. It radiated a pleasant feel that she couldn't put her finger on.

The color was- White-ish? Gray-ish? It looked like cum. Could be cum, Kiwa's mind supplied, the smart ass. But since when magically moving guns produced normal-looking cum? She wasn't sure what she expected but not-cum cum wasn't it.

As it piled on and rubbed everywhere south of her navel, the tingling turned into electrifying pulses. Her nerves were on fire. Kiwa's body arched and twitched, ass shaking as she tried not to force herself again on his barrel then and there.

Kiwa panted into her arms, trying to shut down the mewling cries bubbling from her lips. He hadn't even penetrated her yet but she was already on the verge of cumming again.

"Please. Please! Put it in me. I want it now!" She begged, face on the ground. "Please."

The sliding between her cheeks stopped. The metal shaft gone.

Kiwa didn't lift her head, taking a second to sob into the earth. The fucking cock-tease strikes again.

"Come on, come on, don't tell me you got me all worked up to leave me hanging. You got this. I need that cock in me. Do want to hear me beg some more? Let's go. Yeah. Do you need a pep-talk. I know I'm your first pussy but you don't have to get all gun-shy on me."

RM-88 slapped her splayed twin cheeks.

Kiwa squeaked despite herself, so close to release that her body was thrumming with want and need. She opened her mouth to snarl and the shaft, thick and stiff and glorious, slid right in.

Gushing and lightly stretched, her hole took him. Inch by inch, that steel shaft swept inside of her, thighs and hips locked in place. Silent shivers danced across her form, shoulders arched. Kiwa rasped in pleasure, her voice gone. All that came out was puffs of air. And noises. She ahhed, mmhed and bawled an assortment of frenzied shrieks.

She'd never been so full, so claimed by a single cock.

The gun vibrated louder, not only the sensation she felt, but also the sound. She could hear his pleasure of being inside her. This wasn't a one-way transaction it seemed. Every clench she made, he responded, adjusting himself inside her.

Kiwa panted, trying to work some energy into her hips. RM-88 waited, watching. His shaft continued deeper, his flaring shaft forcing her thighs to spread. Almost eagle-spread, she leaned on her arms, readying herself. Then moved back, making the first thrust.

The gun couldn't completely fit inside her. It was too big and fat towards the end for that. But he burrowed nice and deep, almost halfway in. Towards the middle of the gun's shaft, the metal was thicker and wider, a second curve and notch there for barrel replacement and other gadgets to could equip onto the Rune Matchstick model. Kiwa started slow for a while, only breathing and feeling the grand sensation of finally being full. A moment of clarity came over her.

Why the fuck was she fucking her gun?

The answer was there, somewhere on the outskirts of the mind. She knew this. Gun-fucking only happened when-

RM-88 pulled out and slammed back in. The answer to that question was never known. RM-88 thrusted inside of her, slow and heavy strokes ramming against her inner walls. Kiwa met her strokes head on, throwing her hips back into it. Together, they fucked long and hard. The stench of their odd union, rank with gun-ash, mine-earth and sweet, sweet sex, filled the air. Kiwa cackled, shamelessly delighted by it all.

There were voices elsewhere. Not her own. Some were men. Some were women.

They echoed down to her little collapsed mine-hole where she was getting fucked by a gun. Kiwa tried to think, concentrate why hearing these other people might be a bad thing but RM-88 went light, skimming along her pink hot flesh and she forgot, distracted by the battle at hand.

Kiwa wagged her hips downward, taking control of their tempo. Light strokes became brisk half-thrusts, soft puffs now heavy grunts. RM-88 re-angled himself and cheated, his mini-guns under his shaft met her ass and whaled on her vulnerable cheeks, making her spasm and skip a beat. Each slap bounced off her brown skin, the pain and pleasure blending to a point that she couldn't tell the difference.

The rim of his shaft grazed and explored every part of her pussy, leaving no bundle of nerves or hidden hot spots unclaimed or unfucked. It didn't take long for her to completely fall apart. Her pussy clenched harder, hips trembled as her orgasm approached.

How she lasted this long, Kiwa didn't know.

Pushed to the ground, Kiwa struggled to keep her climax at bay. Sweet juices and that gun-cum poured between her legs, gushing out with each thrust. It streamed down her hips, stained her knees and splatted streaks of runny off-white goo on the nearby rocks and dirt mounds. The shaft jerked inside of her, vibrating at its fastest speed. Kiwa couldn't hold back much longer either.

RM-88 went faster, pistoning inside of her. Kiwa gripped the dirt floor and threw back her head.

She cummed, gone.

Her orgasm rattled her bones as it rushed through her core and elsewhere. She shook, clenching and crying and cumming still. RM-88 made a few more jerks and went off, literally. A gun shot filled the air and a large shell flew straight through her.

But of course, Kiwa was a certified gunner. Friendly fire was not an issue.

The bullet harmlessly passed through her body, tingling as it did, to the wall and made a nice-sized bullet hole. Kiwa would have made a joke but something else fired out of the gun. From the shaft to her hole, she felt a flexing ball of goo ram itself right in.

Kiwa scrambled to her feet, letting RM-88 slide out.

The thing or creature bulged inside of her, stroking her walls in the same shallow strokes her gun loved to do. Her legs crumbled and she dropped to her knees, clutching her belly. The creature was going further still. She gyrated, trying to force the thing out.

Her body shook, the stimulation too much.

She cummed again and more of that substance squirted out of her. It looked less like cum and more like, ooze?

Kiwa stared, connecting the dots. Oh shit. Did she- Was it supposed to happen this soon? The gunner's seal appeared on her belly, a mark she knew well enough. Then her stomach decided it had enough of being flat. It grew round and pudgy on her waist. Swollen like a beach ball, it bobbed and rippled as if it was considering getting bigger.

Inside her womb, the thing pleasured her. Kiwa twitched and aimlessly thrusted, trying to push it out. "Come on out, you've had your fun." She fell against the ground, huffing and hot. "I need a- Break. Get out. Get out now! Next time, ask first."

The thing slowly came out, teasing her clit as it did, and reformed on the ground. Her stomach went back to flat and she had a sigh of relief.

Kiwa ignored whatever it was, choosing to pass out instead. Future Kiwa had this. Well-fucked Kiwa needed some shut-eye.

Her last thought, her only thought was the five words a gunner never wanted say.

Was that thing a slime?!

12