Guns and Dust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adina arched hard as all the tension in her belly tore loose is a fierce, fiery orgasmic spasm that then threw her forward against the strap holding her wrists, her knees trying to clamp closed. Asher's strong forearms held her legs open as she struggled, her hot fluids pour down between her legs. Adina kicked and fought as the orgasm seized her, overwhelming her senses. Her hips were bucking when she realized Asher was holding them. Then she felt him penetrate her. She was clamped so tightly in her orgasm that Asher forcing his penis into her was like him taking her the very first time all over again. Her whole body locked in a paralytic spasm as he pushed himself inside. She thrashed spasmodically as her cramping belly muscles unlocked, gripping him as he pumped into her.

Adina fought against the strap around her wrists helplessly as her hips rolled to meet his hard thrusts. She wanted to touch him, to pull him against her. She couldn't tell if she was still in the middle of her orgasm when Asher pushed her legs up high. As her feet bumped the shelf behind her, a new orgasm hit her like a freight train. Everything was spinning. She was dizzy and out of control, unable to escape him penetrating her. Her whole body quaked uncontrollably, tense as a spring.

Then everything inside felt like it shattered and collapsed inward. She screamed with the cataclysmic release of the new orgasm, convulsing in uncoordinated spasms. She was so lost in the whole-body overload that she barely felt him cum. She felt his hot semen pump deep into her and then his weight collapsed onto her.

Adina was lost in the aftermath of her orgasm for a few minutes, them both just breathing, spent. Her body felt like it had been drained of all its strength.

"I guess I'll have to tie you up more often," Asher panted, his hot breath against her neck. She felt him free her wrists, but she didn't have the strength to do more than pull her arms down as he rolled, pulling her against his side.

She barely had the strength to turn her head to kiss his hard, sweating muscled arm as her noodle arms flopped against his chest.

"Oh fuck..." she sighed into his shoulder. His skin tasted sweat salty and like the minerals in the quarry waters. She took deep breaths between panting ones, his smell filling her nose.

"I never... thought being tied up would be like that." She kissed his neck. "I think it's you. Everything you do to me..." She took another sighing breath. "Does... things to me." Adina moaned as the muscles in her belly cramped for a moment then released again. She blew out a breath, pulling her legs up, feeling her muscles still twitching in confusion. "I think I'm broken."

Adina smiled at the feeling of Asher kissing her wrists as she lay with her head nestled against his chest. Her wrists were still a little red from her struggling against the strap even after their post lovemaking nap.

Asher looked up from her wrists, watching her hazel eyes. He gave each wrist another kiss and then pulled them against him, putting her hands on his chest. "Why don't we stay a few more days?"

Adina grinned widely. "What?" She smiled at him, her heart jumping. "Are you sure?"

He smiled at her. "I have some ideas about the defenses that I want to share with Priav and Rafi." He bent and kissed her hair. "And I know how much you like it here." He heaved a huge breath, his chest lifting her head and shoulder. He looked up at the ceiling of the bearcat. "And you're right. Another day or two won't make a difference in the overall scheme of things."

She kissed his chest. "You like it here too," she chided. "Don't pretend like you don't." She shifted so she could see him more easily and rested her chin on his chest, her fingers tracing the large scar on his left side, feeling the bunched skin run under her touch. "But thank you. I do like it here."

He raised a corner of his mouth as his eyes settled on her again. "I like the way you are here too." Asher pushed sweaty hair from her face. "I like you happy."

Adina kissed his chest again and then lay her head on it. Nothing felt better than this. She closed her eyes, letting the feeling of his scarred skin and his strong fingers running through her hair pull her into sleep.

It was hot, hotter than it had been since they got to the camp as Adina followed Asher along the side of the quarry toward the towering bluff. Priav, Rafi, the burly guard captain Omar and a half dozen others trailed behind them. All Adina wanted to do was throw herself off the side of the quarry into the welcoming water as the heat blazed down on them. Her eyes watered from the fierce sunlight reflecting off the grey white limestone and water. She shielded her eyes feeling the sweat run down her back.

The sun is just intense today.

"You can either use limestone from the bluff or take it from the shallow areas of the quarry," Asher was saying, pointing toward a particular rust stained section of the bluff. "It will be slow, but you have all this stone just waiting to be used." He turned back shielding his eyes as he looked at Priav, Rafi, Omar and the others. "Even if you only use it to build a foundation for the wall, you are going to be ten times more defensible than you would be otherwise."

"That's a lot of manpower," Omar countered and several of the other council members nodded in agreement.

Asher nodded in return. "I understand that, but in the long run, it's a good investment. Since you aren't using people for farming right now, it seems like an ideal use for the manpower you have that's strong and capable."

Priav's eyes were slits in the blazing sunlight. She stared at the bluff and then the water below them as they walked. She had put a blindfold on Rafi. Since he couldn't see, he had no instinct to squint against the blinding light. Priav pointed to the stone around them. "We'll have to make tools specifically for cutting stone."

They finally reached the bluff and Asher put a hand on the hot white wall. "You already harden tools. I might be able to give some advice on how to improve that a little." He made a scales gesture with his hands. "Maybe, maybe not. I don't know what you've got. You just may not have the components for a hardening compound. But even without that, people have been cutting limestone with everything from wood to copper for centuries." He squinted and looked back at Priav. "It just takes work."

Omar crossed his burly arms, squinting beneath his wide brimmed hat. "I like the idea of a stone wall, even a stone foundation to start with." He blew out a long breath. "But it is going to be a lot of work. And we'll have to use the same steel we would otherwise use for weapons to make tools." He let a deep rumble roll out from his belly. "But long term, it's the best option." He nodded his head back the way they'd come. "We're already cutting the walls to channel water. The more we do it, the better we'll get at it."

Rafi made is way to the bluff with Priav's help and put his hand on the stone, running his fingers and palm over the rough, grey-white surface, nodding. "We are not afraid of hard work. And this." He patted the stone. "Is ours, just waiting to be used. To help us make our home here a permanent one." Rafi held his hand against the stone for spatial reference and turned back to the group. "This is wise. But it is a challenge." He scanned the group, again as if he was sighted. "We have chosen to be here." He patted the wall again. "With this, we prove our commitment." Rafi gestured toward where he'd heard Asher's voice. Asher walked to him and put Rafi's hand on him. Rafi gripped his shoulder firmly. "I think you may believe in us more than we do, Myrmidon."

Asher put a hand over Rafi's. "I'm not the one who wandered into the wastes to create something new, Rafi. I think your people have plenty of faith. I just want to see you succeed."

Adina's heart squeezed at the heartfelt expression on Asher's face, standing there, holding the blind man's hand. It's like he was made for this. She suddenly had a hard time taking in breaths.

"So then!" Priav pronounced loudly. "We become stone cutters!" It was a statement filled with resolve and certainty. She peered across the quarry to the engine and drive train being used as a crane. "We have other scrapped vehicles that could, with some modification, be turned into large cutting machines, could they not?" She turned to one of the others with them.

The woman she was looking at cast her eyes across the glistening water and shrugged. "It would not be easy..." She stopped herself and looked back to Priav, then Rafi and Asher. She pulled herself upright as if casting off the doubt of her words. "We did not come here for it to be easy. Of course, we can do it."

"Good!" Priav called strongly. "Then it is settled."

One of the young men that Adina had seen on patrol near the wall suddenly raced up the quarry path to them, his cap and rifle gripped in his hands. He skidded to a halt, panting, his face dripping with sweat. "Nat's gone!" he blurted out to Priav and Omar between heaved breaths.

"What!?" Priav demanded.

The young man pointed to one side of the camp. "No one's seen him since he was helping at the wall last night! Devon's in a panic."

Adina's heart climbed into her throat as her mind filled with Nat's awestruck expression before the hunt, when he'd come around the front of the bearcat and saw Asher standing in the open door. The boy's excited, "Asher's going to hunt the boars with a SPEAR!" was suddenly in her ears again along with his happy laughter as he splashed in the quarry's waters.

Omar stepped to the young man who couldn't have been more than sixteen or eighteen years old and put a thick hand on his shoulder. "Slow down. Tell me what happened, Teppi."

The young man nodded and took a breath. "Devon came to the gate a little while ago; said she'd been looking for him since first light. We started searching. Just figured he'd wandered off somewhere." He pointed again. "I think there's tracks leading away from camp. Looks like somebody might have been dragging something."

Adina's heart dropped into the pit of her stomach, fear and concern churning up inside her.

"You show us where," Asher suddenly said. The commanding tone in his voice brought everyone's heads around to him. The open, hopeful expression that had been there seconds before had evaporated and the canyon deep furrow between his eyebrows was back. "Show us where you saw the tracks."

****

Thank you for reading Guns and Dust Chapter 8!

My plan is to have a new chapter out at least once a month, so keep an eye out. I may also have some other short stories sprinkled in and among the Guns and Dust chapters, but I want to keep the pace of at least once a month going. I hope you'll all follow along!

In case you are unaware, reader ratings drive everything for writers here on Literotica, so please rate my story (hopefully 5 stars!), follow me, and tell you friends about Guns and Dust!

*****