Gunslinger's Thief Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed again, shaking her head. Of course. Maybe he was smarter than she thought. "Sir? Some wine, if you will," she called gaily, not noticing the gunslinger tense as he gazed round the room. There were a lot of desperate, lonely men eyeing the pair. Between the gold, the booze, and the pretty young thief, the fighter saw nothing but dozens of potential problems. Maggie, however, saw a room full of new victims. She searched the crowd almost lustfully for an easy target.

"Let's go," he murmured gruffly as the barman returned with her wine.

The girl pouted, but followed him as he made his way up the stairs. Even as she tucked into her drink, finding a comfortable position on the bed, the gunslinger considered the eyes that had watched them so closely and resolved to keep his guns close at hand tonight. Between the fools downstairs and the beauty in front of him, tonight was bound to be interesting.

"What are you smiling at?" she challenged him.

"What am I smiling at?" he repeated the question, joining her on the bed. "You."

Then he gave her a reason to smile, too.

12