Gusher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Casey5940
Casey5940
122 Followers

"It wasn't any grosser than snorting back a giant snot ball," Joey said. "You were right about the pineapple though."

Without any more discussion, the two hopped on the bed and fell asleep watching a Dodger's baseball game on ESPN. The morning arrived with Dean spooning Joey's back and his hard cock press against his young ass crack. This time he wasn't asleep, and he wasn't dreaming. He was rubbing one out on Joey's hairless ass. It felt so good. It had been a while since he had actually fucked. Joey, also, was not asleep, but he said nothing and didn't turn his head to look at Dean, lost in his own lust. Joey was rubbing one out on the friction of the bed sheet. The feeling was highly stimulating. Two straight dudes pumping their hips, trying to get off a load. It didn't take long before Dean shot a huge wad of semen up Joey's back, spurt after spurt, coating Joey's ass crack with cum. When Joey felt the spooge splatter his butt, it set him off, and he shot his load on the sheet. Both guys whimpering in satisfaction.

Dean got out of bed and tossed Joey a towel to clean himself up. They didn't say a word about what had just happened. Dean took a shower first, dressed and left for work. Joey rolled out of bed and hit the shower. His arms and shoulders were sore from the workout the night before. With his head under the warm spray of water. His mind turned to the happenings after his workout. He thought about the fact that Dean had so eagerly swallowed a load of his sperm. Worse yet, he had swallowed Dean's huge deposit of jizz, and he liked it. He wanted more. He wanted it straight from the spigot. He wanted Dean to fuck his mouth and blast his nut. "Christ, I am gay," Joey thought.

On his way to work, he looked at some women thinking of how they would look naked. It made his nuts rattle. When he looked at dudes, try to imagine how they would look naked, he was repelled. "Nope, not gay," he said to himself. "Maybe, it's just Dean." He has a man-crush on his roommate. It happens. No big deal. He would get over it.

After lunch, Joey sent Dean a text and told him that he would be going out after work with the guys and the fat chick, Cindy, who wanted him to fuck her.

"Fat chicks can be hot. More bounce per ounce," Dean texted back.

"Not funny, dude. Since this my off night from working out, I'm not sure what time I'll be back at the apartment, but it won't be late. I have to open the store in the morning for Ryan."

"No worries. Have fun," Dean texted.

Dean was in the office, at the gym, but his mind was on Joey. The little fucker had bored a hole in Dean's frontal lobe and planted a seed of lust. Dean had never questioned his sexuality, and he wasn't about to start now. This wasn't about orientation. This was about nasty sex, and he wanted more. "But how?" Dean thought. "Joey's no homo. How can I talk him into going further?" He took a break later in the afternoon and did a workout of his legs. Dean was pushing himself to do more reps and more weight until he felt like he couldn't walk.

He had a late client. She was a really hot babe who was trying to tone her legs, which meant Dean did a lot of touching, making him even hornier than he had been during the day. He got home after eight o'clock and figured since Joey wouldn't be there, he would run a hot bath with Epsom salts to take away the soreness in his legs and break down the lactic acids from his strenuous workout. Dean stripped down, posing and flexing in front of his mirror. He was proud of his body and the work he did to keep it looking fantastic. He was getting a bone just looking at himself and his molded muscles.

Ryan had taken the crew to Pizza Mario for dinner. He bought the pizza and the beer. Joey was the only one underage to be drinking, and no one carded him, so he imbibed in the beer. Cindy was on the prowl and had planted herself in the chair next to Joey for the night, putting her hand on his thigh and making flirty faces at him. He wasn't interested, but she wasn't giving up her attempt to seduce Joey. Ryan took notice and tried to help out a bro by insinuating himself between the two requiring Joey to move to the other side of the table. He and Evan started a conversation about the Dodgers game the night before.

"Why doesn't he want to hook up with me?" Cindy whined to her boss, Ryan.

"Maybe you're not his type Cindy. Move on," Ryan said as sympathetically as possible.

"Or, maybe he's queer," Cindy said with an evil laugh.

"Joey? No way?" Ryan countered.

The party was winding down, and Joey excused himself to leave. Cindy followed him out the front door. He stopped and turned to her. "Sorry, Cindy, but I'm seeing somebody," he said and kissed her sweetly on her lips.

Happily, Joey walked back to the apartment a little tipsy, but glad he finally got Cindy off his ass. But, he had told her was seeing somebody. Did Dean count as that somebody? They were straight for Christ's sake, and they weren't boyfriends. They weren't dating, but it was more than just a casual friendship. They had pounded back shots of Jäger followed by pounding out shots of hot spunk as a chaser. Joey had been sleeping in Dean's arms at night, making them closer than a lot of dating couples.

Chapter 4

Joey unlocked the apartment door and walked in. "I'm back," he announced. He was a little tipsy from the beers, but definitely not drunk.

"In the bathroom," Dean said loudly.

"On the shitter? Cause I gotta piss,"

"In the tub, soaking my sore quads. I really worked the fuckers today," Dean said. He was lying back in the tub of hot water with a washcloth over his face, relaxing.

Joey kicked off his flip-flops and went in seeing Dean splayed out with his man meat floating in the water like a giant anaconda swimming through the Amazon River. The heat of the water had caused Dean's ball sac to stretch out while holding two heavy walnut-sized gonads. Joey had his dick in hand spilling out a rush of used beer splashing in the toilet. He got that shit eating grin on his face and squeezed off the flow, aiming squarely at Dean's big cock. Joey released a long stream, pinched it off quickly turned back to the toilet, chuckling to himself.

Dean ripped the washcloth from his face. "WTF, did you just piss on my dick?"

"Nnnooo," Joey giggled. He couldn't keep a straight face about what he had done.

Dean jumped out of the tub and took Joey from behind, lifting him up and sitting Joey in the hot water. "I think some dirty little boy needs to be cleaned up," Dean said with an evil laugh.

Joey didn't fight back, knowing that it was useless to battle against Dean's muscles. He pulled off his wet shorts and tighty whities and tossed them on the floor. Dean sat in the tub in front of Joey and pulled Joey's legs over his so they were face-to-face.

"You must be punished," Dean said in an evil voice. "Bwahaha."

"What? You gonna spank me?" Joey snickered.

"You're a nasty little fucker, aren't you," Dean said. He took the washcloth and poured some bath gel on it and started washing Joey's chest and arms. "Rub-a-dub-dub. Two men in a tub."

"That feels really good," Joey said.

"Turn around so I can wash your back," Dean instructed.

Joey inches his way around in the tight quarters, allowing Dean to lather up and wash his back.

"Stand up and bend over so I can wash your legs and butt," Dean said rather bluntly.

Joey hesitantly stood up and looked back at Dean still sitting in the hot water. He got a rich lather built up in his hands and rubbed down each of Joey's thighs and lower legs. Joey's legs, unlike his upper body, were slightly hairy. Dean cupped his hands and tossed water on Joey's legs to rinse the soap away.

Dean's soapy hands massaged Joey's small round bubble butt, causing Joey to moan and grind his hips in reflex. But Dean's fingers pulled his sweet cheeks apart and lathered up Joey's crack.

Taking the hand-held spray, Dean rinsed Joey ass crack thoroughly and had him turn around a few times to rinse any remaining bath gel.

"Your turn," Joey said. He was unquestioningly happy that this was transpiring. He had never touched a guy in such an intimate way. He had fucked his share of girls before, but he had never bathed with a girlfriend, nor felt the way he was now feeling about doing this with Dean. He felt safe and uninhibited around him, and Dean was certainly uninhibited around Joey.

Dean closed his eyes when Joey turned on the handheld spray and wet his hair and lathered his thick brown locks with shampoo. Lather, rinse, repeat. When Joey's hands washed Dean's muscled pecs, he was tempted to suck his brown nipples; instead, he pinched the very tip of each one, making Dean hiss with pain and pleasure. Joey admired those muscular pecs he was soaping up. His fingers felt the hard musculature and the silky skin. He saw that Dean's cock was bobbing in the sudsy water not hard, but not soft, with foreskin hiding the helmet of his dick.

"Turn around, let me wash your back," Joey said.

Dean did as he was asked. "Fuck this feels amazing," he said. "I've never taken a bath with a dude before. It's fucking awesome." Dean was chuckling at having Joey's hands all over his muscled back, washing him squeaky clean.

"Same drill, man. Stand up and bend over. Time to clean out the old poop chute," Joey chortled.

Dean stood up while Joey lathered those thick quads and washed down his lower legs, then he hunched over with his elbows on his knees showing off his massive glutes that made his perfect ass so perfect. There in the center of that perfect ass was a perfect pucker, wrinkled and winking at Joey. He put plenty of gel on his hands and went to work washing Dean's hot ass. He liked the feel of touching him such an intimate place and ran his finger over Dean's butthole a few times just for the thrill of touching it. He rinsed off the gel with the handheld and pointed the hard spray at Dean's pucker. Dean shot to standing up straight.

"The fuck, you trying to douche me with that thing?" Dean said with a laugh.

"Just making sure it's all clean," Joey snickered.

Dean stepped over Joey sitting in the tub, his ball sac dragging through Joey's head of hair. Dean sat down behind him and pulled him in close until his butt was pressing against his cock. He proceeded to wash Joey's hair. Rinsing away the suds, Dean leaned in close, his pecs pressing against Joey's back. His lips brushed lightly against Joey's neck. Joey leaned his head to the side to allow Dean easier access to that sensitive area on his neck.

The seductive kisses that Dean was planting on Joey's neck were highly erotic. Joey craned his neck to the side and met Dean's lips with his own, opening his mouth slightly to allow Dean's tongue to penetrate his oral orifice. Their first kiss was sloppy and wet, but highly gratifying. Joey felt Dean' s fingers wrap around his hardening cock. He was being manhandled, and he liked the feeling of giving himself over to the pleasures of pure lust.

"Turnaround," Dean ordered.

Joey's butt slid around on the porcelain, and he wrapped his legs around Dean's torso. They were now face-to-face, and Joey reached for Dean's hardening cock. He had never touched a cock other than his own. His nerves were making his body tingle, and his hands shake. He looked longingly into Dean's eyes, and his stare was met with Dean's total confidence in what they were about to do.

This was not some romantic interlude. It was down and dirty sex. Dean's mouth attacked, kissing and sucking and nipping Joey's lips. Their tongues wrangled, and tangled sharing spit in their cravings.

"Stand up and turn around," Dean commanded. "Bend over with elbows on your knees." He slid his body between Joey's legs and began sucking his gonads which were fully descended in their loose sac. Joey was kind of shocked at Dean's bold move, but he let out a low growl in appreciation. Dean's tongue moved back across Joey's sensitive taint, and Joey went weak in the knees.

"Fuck. Me," Joey moaned.

Dean used his hands to ply open Joey's mangina and expose his delicate ass lips. Using his index finger, he tapped at the pucker making it wink in reply. He stiffened his tongue and using the solid tip he tickled the tender tuck.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, that feels amazing, "Joey snorted. He saw that underneath him, Dean had a full on hard on. His fingers enveloped the steel-hard cock and slowly jacked it, urging Dean to pierce Joey's tight aperture with his pointed tongue and slowly fucked it in and out, making Joey wail in ecstasy. Dean used his index finger to poke and prod and slip past the anal ring without much resistance. He pushed his finger deeper to the second knuckle and wiggled it around trying to find Joey's button. Joey pushed back against the anal invader to get more inside. Dean obliged by inserting his middle finger alongside the other, stabbing forward, scissoring them to get Joey's rectum to accede to Dean's intrusion. Suddenly, Dean's fingers were gone, and Joey got a stinging slap to his ass.

"Sit," Dean ordered. He raised his muscled body from the tub and stood over Joey. "Lean your head back and teabag me." He dragged his soggy scrotum over Joey's forehead, down his nose, and to his open mouth.

Joey responded by taking the baggy sac between his teeth and gently pulling and stretching Dean's ample nut pouch while Dean fondled his uncut cock. Taking each ball into his mouth, sucking and tugging, Joey lavished Dean's scrotum with his saliva. Joey's middle finger tinkered with Dean's butthole and finally pushed inside full throttle causing Dean's face to contort and wince in pain. He reached around and grabbed Joey's wrist to keep him from moving. "Hsssss." Dean inhaled through his teeth, and his eyes clamped shut. "Wait, wait, hold up. Let me get used to it, dude."

Dean loosened his grip on Joey's wrist and let him continue, more slowly, more cautiously, until Joey could insert a second finger and massage Dean's prostate, making him moan and wiggle his hips.

Pulling his fingers from Dean's horny hole, Joey got up, and he and Dean dried one another, heading for the bed for more action.

Chapter 4

Being only 130 pounds, it was easy for Dean to sling Joey over his shoulder and toss him on the bed they shared. He crawled up Joey's body like a panther stalking his prey and sunk his teeth into Joey's tender neck and sucked giving him a huge love bit. The two kissed and tussled on the bed until Dean rolled on his back, legs over his head, knees on either side, exposing his butthole.

"I want you to fuck me, Joey," Dean growled.

Joey stood on the mattress and squeezed a glop of lube on Dean's pucker, spreading it with his fingers and pushing them inside stretching Dean's hole for penetration. Another blob of lube rubbed on his cock, Joey pushed the torpedo head of his rigid cock through Dean's anal ring.

"Ooomph," Dean groaned. "Don't stop, just push it in."

Standing over him, Joey did as requested, thrusting downward until his pubic bush banged against Dean's butt crack. The natural curve of his cock slipped across Dean's highly aroused prostate, sending an electric shock through his body, and making him shiver in response. Joey fucked him hard and fast, but pulled out and told Dean to assume the position on his hands and knees. He wanted to bareback Dean doggie style. Dean's hole was tighter than any pussy he had fucked.

Dean's once hard cock had gone flaccid from being penetrated, but reached underneath and massaged it back to life, tugging and rolling Dean's foreskin back and forth over his leaking piss slit. It looked like a Chihuahua pumping a pit bull, humping and fucking. With that much intense carnal hunger, it didn't take long for Joey to blast his nut into Dean's pulsating colon. Once drained, Dean pushed Joey off his back, shoved his cock into Joey's mouth, and squirted out his large nut. It came in wave after wave of watery man juice causing Joey to gag as he tried to swallow as fast as he could, drowning in the gusher of semen. He gulped it down, and when it slowed to a drizzle, Joey sucked at the smooth cockhead and teased Dean's piss slit with the tip of his tongue to feed him more of his jizz.

Exhausted, they collapsed and fell asleep. Dean had a rectum full of Joey's cum, and Joey had a belly full of Dean's sperm. It was a manly fix of hot protein.

The next morning, Dean's asshole was sore, that combined with his wrecked quads from his workout, made him walk bowlegged and pigeon-toed. The two guys showered together. Dean had Joey stand with his hands bracing him against the tile wall while Dean squatted behind him and ate his ass out, pushing his face into Joey's crack and licking his tender hole. Joey was quickly getting addicted to having his butthole getting polished by Dean's eager tongue. He pulled on his cock, pushing his hips back to meet Dean's onslaught of tongue fucking. As he got close to ejaculating, Joey snorted out that he was about to cum. He turned his body and aimed his hard dick at Dean's face.

"Fuck, I'm gonna shoot, dude," Joey groaned as his fist pounded his cock. Dean opened his mouth wide and waited for his treat. Joey's first jet of cum hit Dean's forehead. Joey took better aim. "Eat my jizz, bitch," he yelled. The second, third and fourth blasts hit the back of Dean's throat and made him gag. Joey saw Dean's reaction and the look of disgust of eating a guy's cum on his face. Joey started laughing and almost lost his balance he caught himself on Dean's muscled shoulders.

"On your knees, bitch," Dean ordered. "It's time to suck my snake."

Joey had a look of trepidation at the prospect of doing something so antithetical to his belief that he was straight. Sucking another dude's dick would have previously been unthinkable, but these last few days with Dean had changed him from a pussy hound to a dick smoker. Holding Dean's hard cock in his shaky hand, Joey looked at it as he slid the foreskin back and exposed the shiny cockhead. It slipped across his tongue, oozing precum as it hit the back of his throat and made him choke. Joey closed his lips around its fat girth and sucked. His hand jacked the silky skin up and down the hardcore making Dean whimper with pure pleasure of having his knob polished.

"I'm gonna cum, bro," Dean howled. He began jerking his cock wildly, pulling out of Joey's suckling lips, and giving his bro dude a complete facial. "Swallow it, bitch." Dean offered his spent cock for Joey to suck the remaining seed from his piss slit. Joey kept Dean's dick in his mouth until it had fully deflated. He was getting off on having Dean's floppy dick between his lips, tugging and toying with Dean's foreskin.

Not having foreskin of his own, it was highly erotic to bite and lick and suck on Dean's ample cock skin. It all got too intense, having Joey suck on his spent cock. He pulled Joey into his arms, and they kissed, rinsed under the shower, and toweled each other dry, before shaving and brushing their teeth. Roommates didn't generally get along all that well, but it was different for Dean and Joey. There was mutual sexual tension between the two that could not be ignored.

"Thanks for last night and this morning," Joey said. He wrapped his arms around Dean's neck and kissed him deeply.

Dean saw the large love bite he had placed on Joey's neck. There was no hiding it. Joey was going to get shit at work from the guys, and, definitely, from Cindy. "It was awesome, buddy," Dean said, placing his index finger on the hickey. "You know you're a marked man. You're my bitch now." Dean laughed, but he had a certain amount of truth to what he was saying. Joey was his bitch.

They went their separate ways for the day, knowing that Joey would be at Venice Gym at 6 p.m. for a workout of chest and abs. Core workout days were grueling, but Joey was committed to getting his body in top condition before he started college. When Ryan came to check on Joey in the copy center, he saw the huge hickey on Joey's neck. "Looks like you got lucky last night," Ryan said.

Casey5940
Casey5940
122 Followers