Gushing Greta Ch. 07

Story Info
"Going Away to College", or, trains run on the bus, too.
2.3k words
4.07
37.7k
21

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the back of the Greyhound bus I stared longingly out the wind. Drops of rain strummed along the outside window as we rolled down the highway. Anxiety rises like fire as my shoulders tense into granite. I'm thinking about what Greta will be like in college.

High school completely changed me, and by the last day just entering the building turned my pussy into an aching, soppy mess. I'd been fucked in my ass, deepthroated bigger and bigger cocks, slapped, choked, broken into tears, fisted, gangbanged and about everything else. Maybe I'm TOO prepared for University.

I'd decided I would start over, go straight edge. I'd done more fucking in a year than many every do. I could date, get a boyfriend, save myself for marriage. Well, maybe not that last one. But I could also buckle down and take this opportunity seriously.

For the ride I was wearing grey yoga pants, black top and my gold necklace that said "Daddy's Girl" on it. Black, lace bra. No panties, just wasn't my style anymore. I looked around the bus and saw mostly older passengers. Two rows in front of me was a man my father's age, overweight but tall. Some girls rode together somewhere behind me, sharing headphones, probably my age, likely still in high school. There were a couple of sketchy boys riding together, juggalos judging by the various "hatchet man" emblems emblazoned on any parts of viewable clothing. They were loud. I couldn't see much about the others on board, but the bus was mostly empty.

Across the aisle from me was a guy, maybe five or so years my elder, that was stealing glances towards me. My urges were still there. I wanted him to look at me, my cute face, my plump ass, my petite frame, and just drool over me. Or maybe he could be the smoldering, masculine type, tell me what he doesn't like about me and makes me beg for it. I wondered what kind of heat he was packing.

My hand betrayed me as I found myself caressing my pussy through my yoga pants. A moan escaped, however slight. He looked over and met my gaze. We both looked away, hurriedly. That was it. I could just be the weird girl moaning on his bus to wherever he was going, a funny anecdote for him to tell. I have no qualms about embarrassment, getting turned out and plowed at a prayer meeting has that effect. My mind raced as my breaths shortened. My hand again idly warming my crotch. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I am who I am.

I turned my body so I was facing my attractive stranger. I spread my legs, lifting my knees up, and started rubbing my pussy in slow, but deliberate, circles. I could feel my wetness. He turned to me, eyes wide, looking down to see the burgeoning dark gray spot forming between my legs. I let myself moan, barely at a whisper. His gaze met mine again, and I look down towards his crotch, and gestured with a nod.

He was nervous and kind of looked around. He mouthed "here?" to me and I bit my lip and nodded. He hesitated, so I let out my sultriest "please" to push him over the edge. It worked. He put his back to the window, undid the fly of his jeans and worked out a fat, tall cock for me swoon over.

My yoga pants were soaked and I couldn't take it much longer without some kind of contact. I pulled at the seam and ripped open the damp material, exposing my engorged twat. Immediately I plug it with two fingers.

His cock was at full attention, no doubt. I moved my other hands towards my face, ran my fingers down my cheek, opened my mouth and suggestively sucked my fingers.

His gaze jerked behind me, and he gestured to the seat occupied by the teen girls. Looks as though they weren't so engaged with their phones, and they were quietly peering through the seat. I looked back at him, shrugged. I stood up and turned back to face them over the seat cushion. That quickly sat back, red-faced. Clearly these two were curious, sexually frustrated, or both. It suited my needs either way.

"Hey girls, this guy over here," I said, jerking my head to indicate my new friend, "has a big, fat dick. I'm going to put it my mouth and then probably let him fuck me. Wanna watch?" And then before they could respond, I quickly moved across the aisle to his seat, my sopping wet pussy exposed for anyone to see. I knelt in front of him, looked over and saw the two girls take mine. I gripped his throbbing dong and slowly jerked its length up and down a few times. The girls giggled but didn't look away.

"Are you sure you wanna put your dick in that?" one of the girls asked the guy.

"Yeah, who knows where this slut has been," the other chimed in.

"Maybe he's into trashy hoes," her friend replied.

"OMG, yeah, she looks like she lives at the station," she agreed.

Their shade pushed me over and I took his cock into my mouth. I pushed down until I gagged.

"Eww!" one of them squeaked. His hips pushed towards me and I could feel his body relax. He groaned as I slobbered over his cock.

"Fuck yeah, baby. Do you like my dick?" he asked me. I was surprised by his sudden confidence. I replied affirmatively, mouth full of meat.

Then I heard a shuffling of feet a few rows behind me. No, now some more, in a different direction. I pulled up for a breath, looked around and realized the girls were recruiting an audience. Which is fine, I work best with a crowd. The Juggalo boys were leaning over the seats above me.

"Dude, how'd get this bitch to chug your junk like that?" one of the juggalos asked my new friend.

"I looked over and she was rubbing her pussy and shit, and then she was over here begging for it," he replied, and they high-fived.

"What's going on back here?" I heard from beyond the gathering crowd. Pushing through the line was the bus driver, a burly Italian dude. Supposedly he used to play football or some kind of sport where they throw themselves into each other. "Holy shit, what's this!?"

My friend pushed of his cock, trying to hide. I looked up at the driver, tall with a pudgy belly, his tan skin glistening with sweat. I smirked feeling drool hanging from my chin, which then descended down onto my shirt. I slid into the empty seat, now in front of the driver, lifting my left leg to give a good view of my exposed, weeping pussy.

"Apparently I'm a little bit of a slut, sir," I told him, then made a point to show off my "Daddy's Girl" necklace. "Am I in trouble?"

"Of course, you retard! This is against the law!" he shouted at me. I look forward, level with his bulging cock. Looks like I'd been blessed with the fortune of hung men.

"How about you take out the sleeping monster you have there, shove it in my mouth and teach me a lesson?" I challenged. The girls behind him were laughing and making fun of me. "Unless you're too scared?" I could see him a fume a bit when I doubted his manhood.

"I've fucked whores like you before, and you won't be my last," he said, letting the beast free. There were some audible gasps when his cock plopped out. Very intimidating.

"Give it to me, sir," I asked. He slapped me across the face, and I recoiled in surprise. He then grabbed me by the chin, pulling me close.

"You'll call me daddy, bitch," he menaced. He then pulled me towards his cock and put it in my mouth. The smell was stale and sweaty as he grew in my mouth. He grabbed my hair, pushing me onto his cock. I heard some of the men cheering him on. "You like that, slut?" he asked, releasing me from his group.

"Yes, daddy," I replied.

"Rub your pussy for everyone, whore," he instructed me.

"Okay, daddy," I obliged, positioning myself better on the seat to expose my pussy, putting me at a sloping angle underneath his massive length.

"Take it, bitch," he snarled. He grabbed the sides of my head and plunged his cock into my face. I gagged and drooled over his wang, unable to fit more than half inside. Spit streaked along my cheeks, dripping down from my chin. A wet and dry mess of saliva matted my shirt.

Suddenly he pulled out, a web of spit descending between us.

"This nasty bitch about to make me cum, but I done." His long, fat cock was drenched in my saliva.

"You want my pussy, daddy?" I asked, doe eyes on.

"Nah, I want that ass," he said as he sat on the seat across from me, the girls clearing a path. Before I could protest, he pulld me towards him and whipped me around. He tore the opening of my pants all the way to the band. "Good thing you got me lubed up." I stood inside of his spreading legs, squatting to ease myself, and my asshole, onto his cock. Sensations of pain and pleasure rocked my body as he worked his monster into my ass.

I writhed and drove my hips down on his erection, his big hands slipped under my shirt to knead my tits. My legs were upright, spread wide open. I let out a loud, guttural moan as his rod wedged deeper into my butthole. I looked around me, men's face staring back greedily. My new friend stood between the Juggalo boys, all jerking their cocks with a ravenous glint in their eyes. I admired their strong cocks, wishing they would thrust forwards and stuff my pussy. I looked at them, biting my tongue.

"Please, I need a dick in my pussy. Please, I wanna get stuffed tight."

The boy from across the way, his cock still slippery from my mouth, stepped up and aimed his rod into my sweaty fuck-hole. He could barely contain himself, thrusting his near full length on first entry. I growled with pleasure, writhing on the dicks in my ass and pussy.

"Oh yeah, you a nasty bitch," the driver grumbled below me. The pace picked up and they hit a good rhythm, one cock thrusting in as the other reset.

"Fucking drill me, daddy, fuck your whore!" I shouted as they ramped up the pressure.

"On your knees, bitch," I was ordered. Both cocks pulled out and I got to my knees on the dirty, sticky bus floor. They hung their giants dongs above me, stroking feverishly. They came one at a time, dropping huge, slimy loads on my face. The gooey slime streak across my face, dripping down onto my shirt pulled up above my tits. My eyes were shut as sperm landed with a thud onto my eyelids.

Then strong hands turned me around and forced me to bend over the seat, my ass and pussy exposed in the aisle.

"All right, she's open for business, ya'll." I felt a shot of panic in my body. I wasn't prepared for this. I couldn't see. I tried to clear the spunk from my eyes but the driver gripped my hands behind my, tying them firmly with a seatbelt. "Nah, baby girl. We about to put this pussy and asshole to work. Put some real miles on ya," he said. I hesistated. "What do you say to that?" He reached down and began to furiously rub my clit. A fantasy crossed my mind and I came, squirting all over the gross, rusty bus floor.

"Fucking gang rape me," I begged. Everyone laughed and hurrahed.

The next however-long was a blur, as I was literally blinded by spunk. The juggalos must have been first, stabbing their cocks into my ass and pussy, cumming onto my backside. I felt a large man squat behind me, his gut resting on my cheeks. He sprayed down my leg when he finished. The girls got down and played with for a bit, and one of them fisted me. One guy had a cock that made up for length with tremendous girth, and probably permanently gaped my asshole. At some point people just started cumming on me, in my hair and on my pussy.

"All right, time for clean up," the driver declared. He untied my arms and made me crawl to the bathroom in the back of the bus. I searched for the sink and he stopped me. "Nah, the sink is for the good pretty girls. Not the nasty trash hoes." He bent me over and faced my head over the toilet, my profile up. And then the stream of piss hit me, hot and fizzy. He was above me, holding my hair and pissing like he was shampooing me. "Bitch you're gonna fuck and around and get me going again," he told me.

"Fucking do it, daddy. Hurt me," I told him. Without a word, he plunged his monster back into my asshole, and ripped into me without remorse. I screamed and cried out, the pain overriding the pleasure with ease. He laughed, slapping my ass and hollering out for a cheer from the onlookers. "You're hurting me, daddy," I pleaded.

"You're goddamn right, you piece of shit. You're take this dick and fucking like it, bitch. You hear me?" he shouted, slapping the back of my head.

"Yes, daddy! Fuck me, please," I shrieked back, a mix of tears and snot now added to the clumps of dried cum on my face. The stench of piss all around me.

He thrusted in all the way and I screamed murder, nearly. He grunted and pulled out, feeling his dick snot oozing out of my butthole and down my long.

"Clean yourself up, you're disgusting," I'm told as he leaves.

As the door shuts, laying crumpled beneath the toilet, I reply, "Yes, daddy."

Next stop, college.