Gus's Revenge

Story Info
Bisexual black man gets revenge on exboyfriend's x wife.
8.4k words
4.03
30.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I got were married for 26 years before we got divorced. The last 4 to 5 years we really did not have a life together we were just living together. We no longer slept together and when we had sex, which was very rear, she just wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

The other part of this story is that I am bisexual, something my wife and family never knew. So when I could not get sex from my wife I would go out and get gay sex. For about the last 4 to 5 years of our marriage I had spent a lot of time at Adult Bookstores and glory holes. During that time I only had one affair and that was with a black man named Gus.

Gus and I met at a local adult bookstore. We started with the glory holes and then went into the same booth and had a great time. It went from there to an affair that lasted about 3 years. Gus is a good looking, professional Black man. He is about 6 foot tall and about 210 lbs. His dick is about 71/2 inches long and quite thick. I have enjoyed it both in my mouth and up my ass. I am 5 ft 7, about 200 lbs., not fat but built with a large hairy chest, your typical Italian. Gus says I have a great bubble butt and a nice dick; my dick it is about 6 1/2 inches long and fairly thick.

After Jill and I got divorced I moved out of town and wanted nothing to do with Gus or anything to do with my old life. I left everything behind and started a new life in a different state. Gus was upset about that and did not take the separation well, to say the least. He blamed Jill for everything that happened to both me and the relationship.

This is when the story really starts.

It was late July, a pretty hot day. Jill was home alone and had gotten the house after the divorce. Tony did not fight for it so she was made to buy him out. Since it was warm and Jill was alone, she only wore one of Tony's old jersey and a pair of panties on. Jill is about 45 years old, 5 foot 5 and about 180 lbs. She is plumb, but had a great pair of 48DDs tits and a fairly big ass.

It was about 8 o'clock and the sun was going down. Jill had gotten a glass of wine and had settled down to read book when the doorbell rang. "I wonder who that would be?" she said as she walked to the front of the house to open the door. When she opened it she saw Gus standing there with a box next to his feet. Now she had met Gus before and was kind of afraid of him because he was black. She had grown up in an all-white middle class community and an all-white college. She had very little dealings with black people. But Gus was a little different, he was one of Tony's best friend, and had been for about 3 years. Jill is a very insecure person and she hatted it if Tony had friends that were not hers. She could not take rejection of any kind.

"Hi Gus what can I do for you?" she put on a big smile and tried not to act nervous.

"Well some friends I were in Wisconsin at a wine tasting party and thought we would stop by on our way home and see Tony. I have not seen or heard from him for a while."Gus knew about the divorce and that I was not home but did not want her to know.

"O, well Tony no longer lives here. You may not have heard but we got divorced a few weeks ago, I understand that he left the state."

"I am Sorry to hear that, maybe that is why I have not heard from Tony for over a month. I also just came back from a Japan." He stated. "Well, I had some wine for him but I guess I will just leave. Sorry again about your divorce and for bothering you, hope it works out for you. I have some friends that are going through that very same thing, so I know how hard it can be. If I can help in anyway just give me a call." Gus stated.

"Well thank you, I guess Tony has not stayed in touch with any of his friends." Jill said, "By the way, what kind of wine is it?"

"You know me," Gus stated. "We went to a vineyard, I was told they had great wines and I could get a case for a good price. I thought might Tony like to taste some with me."

"Well I am the wine drinker. Tony just drank Jameson or sometimes a heavy Port, seldom did he drink wine." Jill said it with an attitude. "I am the wine drinker in this house. If you do not mind, I would enjoy the company and having some great wine would be great." She said with a smile.

"There is only one problem, I am not by myself. I brought some friends with me." Gus said "And you being alone I would not want you to feel uncomfortable."

You must remember Jill is very insecure person and it is hard for her to say no and not to be liked. She needs to be and has to be liked by everyone, especially if they were Tony's friend.

"That is fine, bring them in with you." And she opened the door.

"Well then, we will have a mini party and you will be the only girl and that will make you special. You will be the Queen of the House. I bow to you my Queen." And with that Gus made a deep bow, and then he went back to the car to get the rest of the guys.

His plan was working out just the way he had set it up. He knew about Jill's insecurity, Tony and Gus talked about it many times.

The three other guys Gus brought with him were, Tyrone another black man. Tyrone was young, about in his mid-twenties, very well built. Tyrone worked out at the gym Gus went to. Then there was Jim, a large fat, white man that worked on the docks where Gus worked. He was a dock slob, and after a few drinks he became a sloppy drunk. The last one was a short fat greasy Mexican named Jose. Jose was Gus's lawn man. Now these men were not the kind of people that Gus would never hang around with, they were just for tonight and were picked especially for Jill.

"OK,now who has the Rohypnol?" asked Gus as he looked around at the guys.

"I do," Said Jose, "and I know what to do with them. "I put them into her wine, but what about the H."

"The H you put into her glass also, and you're own, but not mine. Now remember use just a little of the Rohypnol. I want her confused and weak minded not passed out. Then give her the H, that way she will start to feel good about anything that will happen to her. We want her hot ready and willing to party and not drugged out of her mind." Gus said sternly. Gus did not take drugs and he only drank a little but not to get drunk. He was always in control.

The rest of the guys said they wanted the H in there's as well. They wanted this to be a great party too.

"OK, now remember, you are all to behave yourselves until she starts to party, got it?" Gus said.

"Yes, we understand no fun till she wants the fun." They all agreed.

"And I get to fuck that white pussy first." Gus said with a big smile on his face. "I want to get her back for what she did to Tony now let's go." The boys did not know about Gus and Tony being on the down low.

As they walked in Jill was surprised at the rest of the guys. They were not what she had expected. These did not seem like the kind of guys that Gus and Tony would hang around with but the problem was that they were already in the house and she could not ask them to leave.

"Let me make the introductions." Gus said, "This is Tyrone, he is somewhat of a body builder, Jim is into shipping and receiving and Jose owns his own company. Jose knows wine and how to serve it so he will be taking care of the wine madam Jill." After that they all bowed to her as if she was the Queen. Jill got a kick out of that and had forgotten about how they looked. It also seemed that Gus was in control so there was nothing to worry about. She did wonder about what she was wearing, maybe she should go upstairs and change.

"I think I should go upstairs and change." She said softly to Gus.

"Don't worry about it. It is pretty warm and we are all dressed comfortably plus we will not be here very long. Why don't you get us something to munch on "Gus stated, with that converting smile of his.

"Hay," said Jose, "I will take care of that. I am the bartender and waiters aren't I? Let the Queen sit down on the couch and relax, this is her party"

So the rest of them went into the den, which was attached to the kitchen. Jill and Gus sat on the couch, Jim sat in a recliner and Tyrone sat on the floor next to the fireplace. They all started to asking Jill questions like, what she did? Where she worked? Where she lived before here? The more she talked the more comfortable she got with the guys and that was what Gus wanted.

Jose started to mix the drinks. He put a little bit of H their drinks and then he put the Rohypnol, or date rape drug, into Jill's drink. He found some pretzels, and brought them out with the drinks to the den.

"OK,here we go, now the first drink will be a toast to Jill the Queen of the house. If you notice, I only filled the glasses half full, that way we can down it and clean our pallets so the next glass we will get the true taste of the wine. OK bottoms up, a toast to the Queen of the house."

"To the Queen," everyone yelled.

"Nice glasses, are these mine?" Jill asked "I don't remember these."

"No, I brought them. I was not sure what type of glasses you had." Gus said.

"They are nice glasses, I need to get some. "Jill said.

"Don't worry, I will leave these when we go and you can have them" Gus said.

"Thanks Gus, that is so nice of you." Jill said smiling.

Jose collected all the glasses and went back into the kitchen to pour more wine and drugs for everyone, but this time he slipped a little H into Gus's glass. At the same time he went to the thermostat and turned the air down. The warmer it got the faster the drugs worked. He wanted to get this party started. It was hard to keep his eyes and hands of off Jill's tits. You could see her nipples through that thin jersey she was wearing. When he brought the glasses back to the den Jim and Tyrone were arguing about Tyrone's mussels.

"You cannot be one of those body models," Said Jim.

"Sure I can, I have had pictures taken and sent into some of the studios around town." Tyrone stated.

"Well did anyone ever get back to you?" Jim asked.

While they were talking, Jill was drinking. She had over half of the second glass emptied and you could tell that she had started to relax.

Gus spoke up, "Why don't we have Tyrone model for us, Jill do you have any oil in the house?"

"Yea, upstairs in the master bathroom, by the way you have not seen the new bathroom, have you?" Jill said

"No I haven't, tell you what, we can empty our wine glasses and while we go upstairs Jose can refill them for us. So by the time we come back down they will be full and ready to go again."

Gus and Jill went up to the bathroom to get the oil. While they were gone Jose refilled the glasses. When Jose came into the den he asked Jim and Tyrone, "are you guys felling anything?" Both said yes and they were ready to go.

"Did you see the tits on her!" asked Jim.

"Yea and from the floor I can see her underwear, and right where her pussy is." Tyrone said.

"Stop, they are coming back down. What does Gus have planned for you?" Jose asked as he pointed to Tyrone. Tyrone just shrugged his shoulders and winked at Jose.

When they came down the stairs Gus turned to Tyrone and ordered "Tyrone, take off you cloths and we will oil you up and you can pose for us to show us how you could be a model.

"Hay, I am not going to oil him up." Said Jim.

"Me neither." said Jose.

"Are you going to do it Gus?" Asked Jim.

"No, I did not think about that, tell you what, let's let the Queen do it. It is only right that a female do it and not a male." Stated Gus.

Jill looked at Gus and smiled, "Are you sure?" You could look into her eyes that her mind was a little foggy.

"Sure Jill, you are no longer married so it is OK, plus you're the only female here and it. And you have to admit would be kinda wrong for a guy to oil another guy." Gus said.

Jill took another swig of the wine with the H in it. She picked up the oil and looked at Tyrone with nothing on but a pair of white speed o underwear, he had such a bulge in his speed o that Jill could not keep her eyes of off it.

She walked over and slowly started to oil his chest, she thought of how smooth and hot he felt. She also noticed that her pussy was getting wet and tingly. Jill's her whole body was reacting to what she was doing. The more she rubbed the hotter she became. Tyrone turned around and told her to oil his back. As she was doing that he unsnapped his speed o and freed his 10 inch supper black dick.

The more she rubbed the oil into Tyrone the more her mind drifted off. When she got to the middle of his back she noticed his naked black ass. Her hands went slowly down and started to oil it, 'God it was so nice and firm'. He then turned around and she saw it. It was the biggest dick she had ever seen, besides it being large she had never seen a black dick before. Suddenly Gus was standing behind her an wispier, "Go ahead, oil it for him. You know you want to, do it baby, now." She did not understand, her mind was telling her it was OK. Her brain was somewhat foggy and not sure what was right and wrong. "It's OK, you know it feels good, you know you want to." Gus whispered very softly and seductively.

By now her pussy was pulsating and all wet. She wanted to touch this big black cock in front of her. Her hands slowly went down to it and held it, when she did her pussy jumped. "O my God it as soooo hot, and hard yet it felt like it had a black velvet skin around it with these big pulsating veins." She started to rub oil all over it and it became pretty black and shiny. The black snake took over her mind and she started to pump it, wondering how it would taste in her mouth. When she was in high school she was known for being one of the best girls to get a blowjob from. She gave blowjobs instead of fucking the guys that was how she kept her virginity till college.

Suddenly someone started to rub her pussy, 'OOOOO God did that feel good' she though. Then she spread he legs a little and her knees started to shake. That voice in her head kept saying, "It feel good, you know you want it, just go with it." Again Gus whispered in her ear.

Tyrone told her he wanted her to oil the top of his shoulders. She left his cock and went up his chest to high on shoulders. What Jill did not know was while she was oiling up Tyrone her jersey was lifting up and was showing her ass, which all three men could see and enjoy. The one that reached between her legs was Gus. When he did that he felt the wetness and knew she was becoming wet and ready.

Gus whispered, "It is getting too hot, lift up your arms and Tyrone will remove your jersey. That will cool you off and make you feel conformable." Without thinking twice Jill did as Gus told her to do. It seems as tho Gus had full control of her mind and body. She could not think for herself, too many feeling and thought were going through her head, her mind seemed fuzzy, and kept hearing that little voice.

With she arms lifted overhead Tyrone tool the bottom of her jersey and brought it up over her head and off. With that it freed her big titties. They were big and beautiful and she had natural tits so when they fell they were ready anyone to play with. Jim and Jose saw them fall they both got up and started to play and suck on both of them which made her nipples stick out and become hard a cherry pits.

Jill's mind was going wild with all this attention. Her body was on fire and she had no control over herself. Gus took out his hand and told Jim and Jose to back off. Then he told Tyrone to turn Jill around, put her arms down and up behind her so her tits would stick.

Instead Tyrone gave her a half nelson and both of those big tits of hers went straight out and hung down from her body. Her nipples stood out begging for someone to pinch and suck on them and that was exactly what Jim and Jose did. Gus backed away and started to undress, getting ready for the next action. When he was done he sat down on the couch to watch the boys play with her tits and run their hands all over her body. She had become their plaything. After a while Gus said "Jose, get rid of those panties." Jose took out a knife and cut the side of her panties. They fell to the floor and she stood there naked, for all the guys to see, pussy and all.

"Jill has a big bush," Jose laughed, grabbed her pussy hair and cut off a handful. They all laughed and then Jose started to play with her pussy while Jim was still playing with her tits and nipples.

Jim pulled the nipples straight out as far as they would go. It made a tent and Jill moaned as he did it. "OOOOOOO God AAAAA" She felt the pain from her nipples but she also felt the pleasure she also getting from someone playing with her pussy. He was rubbing her clit and sticking their fingers deep inside her hitting her G Spot, making her reach her orgasm. She did not want it to stop, she wanted to cum. "OOOOOOOO yes, please don't stop, want to cum, OOOOO yes, need to come." Jill was saying as her body twisted and her head moving side to side.

Gus then threw a pillow in floor in front of him and said with a demanding voice, "Stop, I do not want her to cum yet, bring her here, she need to suck some good black cock not first."

With that Tyrone brought her to Gus and put her on her knees in between Gus's legs. Gus's black cock was hard pointing straight up waiting for Jill to service him.

Jill looked into Gus's eyes and then down at his black cock. It was not as big as the other one but it was bigger than Tony's and she thought Tony's was big. This was the second black cock she had seen tonight and she was mesmerized by them. Gus's cock was so beautifully black, she wanted it, she needed it. Her brain was spinning around and then she heard the voice say, "Go head Jill suck on it, you know you want to. It's OK, doesn't it look good, it taste even better. Black cock will make you feel good." Gus was talking is very low soothing voice. He had control of her now and she was going to do everything he and the boys wanted. He wanted to make sure she had no will of her own.

She moved forward and licked the head of his black cock it felt sooo smooth and warm. Next she kissed it two or three times, she opened her little pink mouth and put the whole purple head into it and started to suck and licking it over and over again. She could taste the precom and it tasted salty and strong but it compelled her to want more, more of this black cock in her mouth and more cum down her throat. She than started to suck and lick the whole cock, she wanted to taste all of it, she even licked and kissed his big heavy balls, that was where the cum was, the cum she needed. As she sucked on it she started to moan, it seemed to take over her mind. All she could think about was how good it felt in her mouth and how she wanted more. She also noticed a musky smell, a manly smell and could not get enough. All the while she was doing this Gus would whisper, "Feels good doesn't it, you want it all, you want to experience it all don't you. Go ahead, it is OK, you like it, you know it is the right thing to do. Deep inside you have always wanted to make love to black cock."

Gus was enjoying this but found he could not control himself, he was not sure why. All the other times before he could control himself and go for hours before cumming but not now, it seemed that the pleasure was taking over his mind. Soon he grabbed her head and said "I am cumming, O fuck I am cumming." He blasted into her mouth and throat. Jill's lips tighten and she tried to suck and swallow all of his cum, blast by blast.

All the guys were yelling and watching. They were all undressed now and were waiting their turn.

When she was done, Jose pulled her off of Gus and gave her some more wine. This one had more H in it, he wanted her good and high and willing to party.

"Sit her on the couch, I want her to watch and see what is next. "Gus said.