Guy And Girl Meet Again Ch. 01

Story Info
They meet again after a long time.
1.3k words
4.17
10.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walked down the street he saw a woman on the other side.

"Surely that can't be her? I haven't seen her in ages. Too long if me memory serves he right!" he thought with a little grin on his face and a little bulge in his pants.

As he crossed the road, he gave a wolf whistle and the woman turned her head and looked at who gave it, she'd been getting them all day in those tight jeans and white top, through which everybody could see her black bra. As she turned she saw his face and then realised why the wolf whistle. As she saw his face it brought back so many memories of their time.

"Oh god was he good, in the sh...." Her thought was cut off as he got to her.

"Hello again sexy! How are you?"

She was fine, but the words wouldn't come to her mouth, all the water in her body had suddenly gone to another part of her. All she could do was grab him and pull him to the nearest building with toilets.

As she got hold of him by his black shirt, he didn't put up a fight, but get a feel of her arse "As good as always!"

When they entered the building they ran straight for the toilets and blocked the door with a bin so no-one else could get in. She then went straight for his lips and pushed her tongue into his mouth as her hands ran up and down his body.

All he could do was kiss her back and run his hands up her back and feel for the bra and undo it, but before he could she had fallen to her knees and was undoing his belt and jeans. As she did, his black boxers got even tighter than usual and as his manhood reached her hands it was rock solid.

She wasted no time and was tugging hard on it before he had time to prepare and was pulled off balance by the wave of pleasure that followed, but that just worked for her because it made it easier to get it in her mouth. As she slid it into her mouth, he felt that familiar feeling he had all that time ago. The feeling no-one had been able to come close to since!

She didn't fully realise what was happening until she felt her tight black thong getting wetter and wetter against her shaved pussy. As she sucked on him she had her hand at the balls and was playing with them and jerking the bottom of his cock. "I haven't felt this good in so long! I need to have him inside of me soon or I'll die!" she thought as she sucked him harder and harder.

He then got even harder than he thought he could as she stopped and stood up and looked at him. He then pushed her against the sinks and ripped off her top and pulled her bra off and started to play with her hardening nipples, licking, biting and teasing them until they couldn't get any harder! He then slowly kissed down her stomach until he got to the to of her jeans and slowly rubbed them, he could feel her wetness through them! As he rubbed her, she circled her nipples with her fingers and then closed her eyes as she felt her jeans slipping down her legs and his strong hand rubbing her thong.

He then had to take it off because it was to wet. He slid it down her legs and dropped it in the sink and she then reached for her clit to rub, but he stopped her. He was teasing her! Again! It was so unfair to do that to her, but he knew how much she loved it! He then ran his hands up and down her legs and he kissed the bottom of her stomach. He could feel her throbbing for him. He could feel the wetness dripping down her leg and he then kissed towards her clit.

As he did, she rolled her head in passion, as she felt that tongue, that amazing tongue she had not had in years, run over her clit. She let out a moan and he knew what to do next.

He slid a finger into her quickly and then took it straight out! She couldn't believe how badly he was teasing her! He then started to flick his tongue at her pussy and then started lick her. Slowly at first and then he started to let his tongue fall into her pussy. Deeper and deeper she could feel him go until she felt his nose against her clit and he then rubbed her clit with his nose for added effect as he slid a finger into her and she nearly fell to the floor in pleasure, but she held onto the sink and stood up.

He then moved away and slid a second finger into her and rubbed her clit with his thumb and moved in and out fast as she moaned louder and louder! She then ran her hand through his hair as she used the other to rub her nipple, getting her hotter and hotter until she couldn't it anymore and picked him up turned herself round and bend over the sink so he could she her pussy waiting for her, but he wouldn't give up that easily!

He took his hard cock and ran it round the outside of he pussy slowly as she reached round to find him and get him inside her, but he stopped and took his cock and rubbed it against her clit fast getting her too hot and she grabbed him and, jerking him off at the same time, rammed him into her and she rolled her head in ecstasy!

As he moved in and out of her, she couldn't help but run her hands up and down her body, over her tits and nipples turning herself on even more (if that was possible!) as he went in and out, faster and faster!

As he moved, he could feel his pre-cum slipping out of his cock and into her pussy and with that drove himself harder and harder into her, getting deeper and deeper with every move.

With every move he made, she moaned louder and louder, until he had to pull her head back and silence her with a kiss. He then gave up and turned his full attention to satisfying her. He grabbed hold of her arse as he went fast and faster until he felt himself about to cum and so slid out of her. When he did, she looked around as thinking what was he doing but he knew.

He then laid her on the floor and positioned himself on top of her and slid back into her. Before she had time to brace herself, she reached a massive orgasm that she wasn't expecting and it ran up and down her body, all over, like she hadn't felt since she was last with him.

He then rammed her harder and he heard her scream in orgasm and then he felt his load fly into her and as it did, her back arched as she went into a second orgasm, even more powerful than the last.

He then slid out of her and slid his cock up her body and into her mouth so she could take the remaining cum in her mouth, he knew how much she loved the taste!

He then lay down beside her and as he did she reached over and starting jerking him lightly as he played with her breasts and pussy. She then let go of him and they started to kiss and then fell asleep on the floor of the toilets.

They awoke hours later only by the banging on the door......