Guy Number Four

Story Info
A college student's life is turned upside down due to his ex.
15.2k words
4.47
68k
32
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,837 Followers

He hadn't always been Guy #4. Once, his name was Mark Ivers, an attractive sophomore at Duke University with dark hair and gray eyes. A scholarship student, unlike so many of the rich kids there. He had friends. He was dating a girl named Julie. Julie Rothner.

Julie wasn't a scholarship student. Her dad owned several businesses and most of the town where she was from. Blond and sexy - she was used to getting her way.

They were opposites and it didn't take Mark long to realize that Julie was not the girl for him. It wasn't anything in particular she did to him, it was just some of the things she said like:

"You know the homeless problem would take care of itself if we just stopped feeding them. Two weeks is the longest someone can go without food. They'll either find work or starve. End of problem."

"Can we watch Glenn Beck?"

"You know what we should do? Just drop a big bomb on the middle east. Then the fanatics will be dead and we'll have the oil."

There was more. The girl was a walking cold hearted bitch. Even if she wasn't mean to him, Mark knew it would only be a matter of time. So he broke things off one night.

Julie didn't take it well.

"You can't break up with me!" she screamed and pushed him in the chest. "No one breaks up with me."

"Well, I do," Mark said.

"What for?" Julie demanded.

"Because you are mean. And ...fake."

"Well you are a needle dick little bastard," Julie said, and pushed him again. "Come one. Hit me. You fucking wimp."

"No," Mark said, backing away. Mark already knew Julie had a short fuze, but now he realized it was more than that. She was nuts.

"Hit me." Julie pursued him. "Be a man, not a little needle dick."

Her comments infuriated him. They also struck home. He was on the small end of the range compared to other guys. Still, Julie had never complained before. She was a cruel and evil little bitch and this proved it.

"Fuck you," Mark said, and stalked off. "Psycho..." he muttered under his breath as he left her apartment.

"I'll show you psycho," he heard behind him and then the door slammed. She opened it and slammed it shut three more times. He expect her to hit him from behind and prepared himself. But the blow never came. He breathed a sigh of relief. He'd avoided a very bad situation.

It was over...

Three weeks later and he'd forgotten all about it. And then one morning he noticed something different.

The smirks. The way all the other students pointed at him when they thought he wasn't looking. The laughter in peoples eyes. Something was wrong. Something big.

His cell rang.

"What's up Jake?" Mark answered, seeing it was his roommate's cell that was calling him.

"Buddy, you are fucked," Jake said. "Royally fucked."

"What's going on?" Mark said. At last he could get to the bottom of it.

"Julie," Jake said. "She's fucked you. I mean really fucked."

"What are you talking about?" Mark said. "We broke up several weeks ago."

"I'm sending you an email," Jake said. "Check it out. And Dude, you are never getting laid again." He hung up.

Mark found an unused table in the library and pulled out his laptop. He brought up his email. Shit, people were pointed at him and muttering again. Their twitter was disrupting the piece of the library. He opened Jake's email.

It was a powerpoint. My Hook-ups. It was by Julie. Shit. Fuck.

Guy #1. Steve Hernandez. She had taken pictures. Julie was explicit with every detail. She gave points for aggressiveness. She gave points for a hot body. She gave points for athletics. She gave points for the size and shape of his manhood. Stamina. Creativity. She gave details of their sex life. Apparently she met Steve outside of Shooters and he'd fucked her there in the back alley against a wall.

Steve Hernadez was rated as an 8 on the Julie Rothner scale.

Shit. Fuck.

He quickly flipped through the next slide, only taking note that it was a handsome Rugby player. Rated as a 7.

Stan Davis. Baseball. Rated as a 10.

The more he read the more dread he felt as he clicked to the next slide.

Mark Ivers. Guy #4. Rated as a 1. That wasn't so bad.

Then he read the details. Pretty face. Nice body. Then I pulled down his pants. It was all I could do not to laugh. He had a cock the size of a peanut. He tried to fuck me but couldn't even work it in. So I got on top and kind of grinded on him. It was pathetic. He lasted all of thirty seconds.

Then he saw it. Goddamn. There was his picture. He was wet. He was naked. He was...

... tiny. But it wasn't his fault. They'd been swimming and it was cold. He wasn't a big guy, but this picture made him look pathetic. He remember the day and that she had her phone out. She'd sworn she hadn't taken his picture. She'd lied.

Shit. Shit shit shit.

Jake was right. Mark was fucked.

Ruined.

The coming days provided little relief. His social life no longer existed. Worse, it went viral and was being played on the news. His friends stopped talking to him. Famous people called Mark at all hours wanting an interview. The only way he could get a date now was if he paid for it, and he didn't have the money.

Dropping out wasn't an option. He was on scholarship and in his junior year. Worse, now that the powerpoint went viral, there was no point in changing schools, it would follow him wherever he went.

One thing for sure. He was never going to date again. Not just because no one wanted to date him, he didn't think he'd ever be able to trust another girl again. At least not for a very long time.

Two weeks later...

"So how have things been going Mark?" an attractive older woman in his Finance class asked.

That was something that was still taking some getting used to. Now it seemed everyone knew his name. How did she think they were going? His life was ruined. Just this morning, Daniel Tosh called him up to ask if he was interested in doing a 'Web Redemption."

"Okay, I guess," Mark replied noncommittally.

"Don't worry, if it isn't, it will be," the woman said. "You caught a raw deal. Your main problem is that girls your age are very immature. They are all about the size and how many hookups a guy has. Well, one day their little Don Juans will leave them high and dry for a cocktail waitress at Hooters. So don't you worry, I know plenty of women my age that would love to go out with you."

"Thanks," Mark said. He couldn't help but look the woman over. He'd never paid much attention to her other than noting she was older than most of the other students in his class. Nothing out of the ordinary, there were a lot of older professionals who attended his school. He'd never paid much attention to her, but she was attractive, even if she were too old for him.

What was he thinking about? The last thing he needed to be thinking about was whether a woman was attractive. He zipped up his book bag and prepared to go. But before he could, she'd taken him by the arm.

"My name is Abbey by the way," the woman said with a smile.

"Mark..er...I guess you already know my name."

"Yes," Abbey said, pulling him in closer. She felt her loins grow hot. Mark was a A-number-one hottie, the kind of guy who would never have given her the time of day or if he did, he'd never call her again after sex. However, for once she felt like she had the upper hand. She'd been in finance long enough to know the best deals to make were when the client's stock was down. "Listen, I didn't just want to talk to you to ask about the weather or a subject that is probably the last thing you want to talk about. I was..wondering if I could take you out."

"Like a date?" Mark stammered.

"Yes, like a date," Abbey said. Her voice went flat and the smile disappeared. "Maybe I got the wrong impression. I didn't think you were one of those guys who needs date a woman ten years younger than he is so he can feel more secure in the relationship."

She let his arm go and turned slowly for effect.

"Wait," Mark said. He voice hesitating as he continued. "It isn't like that. I just...I just...I didn't think anyone would ever want to go out with me...after...you know..."

Which wasn't quite the truth. Five weeks ago, he'd never go on a date with a woman that age. She was fairly attractive and well dressed. Her butt was larger than he preferred and her hips were ...not the hips of a young college coed, but the hips of a woman. She wasn't what he considered hot. Not hot like the girls that laughed at him nowadays.

"If I didn't want to take you out," Abbey said. "I wouldn't have asked. Do you want to go out?"

"Yes," Mark stammered.

"When and where can I pick you up?" Abbey asked. "Let me get your phone number in case there is a problem."

Mark gave her his address and phone number. They agreed on 6:00. There was something very different about the interaction that he couldn't put his finger on. It was slightly off-putting but he couldn't come up with a reason why. Not even later that night when she picked him up in her car and drove him to a nice restaurant in Raleigh.

The more they talked, the more he liked her. This woman was everything that Julie wasn't. She thought Glenn Beck was a moron whose only claim to fame was stoking people's ignorance and fear. She worked for a large accounting firm, but she longed to start a non-profit. She gave money to the Foodbank. When she was in college, she had volunteered at a Habitat for Humanity home. In a word, she was awesome.

It was a huge relief to talk to someone about something other than being "that guy".

They'd finished a bottle of wine and dessert, when Abbey told the waiter, "I'll take the check please."

And that same off-putting feeling that had been nagging him when she'd asked him out came back in full force. He felt....

Unmanned. He knew he shouldn't. After all, she asked him out. But still..

He didn't like the look the waiter shot him either, but it could be that he'd been recognized.

Why was he worried. Abbey clearly made much more money than him. She'd asked him out. Besides, with the difference in their ages, the waiter probably thought this was a business dinner or something. He probably wouldn't think they were on a date.

And yet, Mark couldn't help himself. So, when the waiter handed Abbey the check, he made his move.

"Let me pay my share," Mark said, making sure the waiter heard him.

"You are my date, remember?," Abbey said, patting him patiently on the hand. "It's my treat. I insist."

Mark's cheeks burned. God, he should have kept quiet, now the waiter knew this was definitely a date. That she'd asked Mark out. That she was picking up the check.

Mark let her put her card with the check and give it to the waiter. His cheeks still felt hot but the feel of her hand on his arm felt nice.

"I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable," Abbey said. "You know there are some guys that think a woman shouldn't pick up the check or ask a guy on a date. You know the kind. Guys like your ex seemed to attract. Anyway, a lot of the guys my age are neanderthals like that. It's refreshing to find someone like you that is open-minded. You know. Modern."

Mark was open-minded. He liked to think so. Yet, he began to doubt himself. Yes, he picked up the first date. He asked girls on dates, he didn't expect to be asked out. He wasn't a neanderthal. He couldn't be.

"I don't mind." Mark said. But the truth was, he kind of did.

"Good," Abbey said, her hand traveling to his thigh and promising more. "I'm glad I wasn't wrong about you. You are the first cool date I've had in a long while."

Abbey drove Mark back to his apartment. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" she asked.

"Sure." Mark unlocked the door and showed her in. The place was full of cheap furniture made of laminated press board. It was the stuff college apartments were made of, but Mark was sure Abbey had much more expensive tastes.

"It isn't much..." he warned.

"I'm sure it's fine," Abbey. "I got my BS when I was younger Mark - and it wasn't from Duke. I know how it is. Just as long as your bathroom is clean. I won't even complain if you left the lid up."

"It's right this way." Mark showed her to the bathroom and put the toilet seat down for her to be gentlemanly.

Mark mind was racing. He was glad to have a moment to think. He was on a date. His date was in his apartment. He knew that when he got invited into a dates house, that usually meant...hooking up. But Mark wasn't quite ready for that step yet. Sure Abbey was most everything he wanted in a girl. However, she was older. Her body wasn't as tight and lean as he was used to. He could hear Abbey's sophisticated voice in his head..."like those other neanderthals."

Damn. He was thinking like a neanderthal. He wasn't one of those guys. He was open minded. He was modern. He voted for Obama for Christsakes.

Maybe she just wanted to use the bathroom. Maybe he was worrying about all this for no good reason.

"Do you have any wine?" Abbey asked.

Wine? Yes he had some. That meant she was planning to stay longer. That meant...Mark could hear here washing her hands. "Yes.." he replied. Shit it was too late now. She was staying.

"Can you fix me a glass?"

Mark went to the kitchen, took two glasses down, and opened the refrigerator. "It's...boxed wine." he warned.

"I don't mine," Abbey said.

Mark poured filled the glasses and took one to Abbey.

She took hers and downed it in one swallow. She turned to face Mark, her hand guiding gently on the back of his neck, pulling him in tight for a very powerful kiss.

The woman could kiss. Mark gave her that. He kissed her back. This was nice. She smelled great. She ground her pelvis against his. Damn she moved fast. He palmed her ass through her skirt, causing her to give a soft growl. Not to be outdone, Abbey grabbed his cock through his pants and jacked him up and down. Shit, she was going to take him over the edge right then and there.

"Wait," Mark said, taking hold of her hand.

"What's wrong?" Abbey asked innocently, but she knew quite well what the problem was.

Mark couldn't tell her that he was about to come in his pants. So instead he stammered out a series of excuses. "I..this is so sudden. I'm coming off a bad breakup. You know..I just don't know...if I'm ready..."

It sounded good. It sounded an awful lot like something a few girls had told him back in high school, so he was sure Abbey would understand.

"I understand," Abbey smiled, licking her lips. Her cheeks glowing a warm pink. "I want you to be totally ready. So you just take your time. We'll wait as long as it takes."

"Thanks," Mark said with obvious relief.

Abbey continued kissing him, touching him, and rubbing against him. It was a blur, but somehow he found himself on his knees in front of her. One of her hands pushing down on his shoulder, the other was busy hitching up her skirt and removing a pair of black lace panties.

"Ahh..I'm not..." Mark managed. "I don't have any condoms.." It was a lie, but the best he could think of on such short notice.

"Baby, stop worrying," Abbey said. "I already said we can wait as long as you want. Hell, you've got me so turned on I've even soaked my panties and I can feel it leaking down my legs. You're a cool guy, you know how this works."

And Abbey was drenched. She felt a bit of sympathy for Mark. She'd been there on her knees in that very same situation before, with some jerk's hard cock poking her in the face. She was the one who wasn't ready for sex...and he'd used it to his advantage.

Now it was her turn.

"I ..I.." Mark stammered. He was a cool guy. But he wasn't sure how this worked. Shit, now her panties were down at her feet. She had a full dark bush, much different than the closely trimmed girls he'd been dating. It was matted and wet, her excitement was obvious.

"Don't worry, we'll wait as long as you like," Abbey said. "But you've got me all worked up. You can't just leave me like this."

Mark had used almost that same phrase back in high school. It was coming back to haunt him now. But the gist was true. It wasn't fair for Jenny to tease him all up and leave him with aching balls. He needed release. So, they'd come up with a compromise. She'd used her hand on him.

Was this any different? Not really. Not when you thought about it.

Mark began to lick.

There was one big difference that Mark came to learn. Mark and Jenny had been virgins, and Mark lasted less than a minute. Abbey clearly wasn't. She knew what she wanted. And Mark obviously had more to learn about sex than he reckoned.

"Up and down Mark," Abbey explained patiently. "Don't just go for my clit. You have to make love to all of me. Lick me from the bottom. Lower. Perfect."

It was perfect for Abbey, but it hurt Mark's neck. But he was cool. He was lucky to have an older woman to show him the ropes like this. When he got a chance to show his new moves to a younger girl, he would be sure to rock her world.

"Now slide it to the top. But not so hard. Keep your tongue nice and soft. Up and down. Perfect. Now tease it inside me."

This was even more uncomfortable. Maybe he wouldn't have to show ALL these moves to a younger girl, he could pick and choose. He did like the feel of Abbey's fingers running through his hair. And he loved the way she purred and gasped how awesome he was. However, he didn't like how his neck, knees, tongue and lips ached. Nor, did he like how Abbey would sometimes tell him, "Don't you know anything? Sorry, I don't mean to get impatient. It's okay.. Don't worry Sweetie I'll teach you."

He also like the way she grunted and moaned. He'd never been with a woman so sure of her sexuality before, though his tongue and lips were growing tired of the exertion.

Abbey pushed Mark down to the kitchen floor. He was expecting her to undo his pants and ride him. He had already determined that he would let her. He was ready and maybe this would help him forget Julie.

But that isn't what happened. Instead, Abbey..scooted up and mounted his head...trapping his arms beneath her legs.

"Oh fuck..fuck...fuck!" These weren't low grunts or moans she was making. These were outright cries of passion. Shhhh...Mark wanted to say, but he was in no position to say anything even if he wanted. She rode his face. His mouth. He licked as best as he was able.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck! Suck it baby! Suck my cunt! Suck it! Oh Jesus! I'm coming! Faster! Oh fuck! Right there!" Abbey reared back, her hips pumping, her large breasts heaving, thick thighs riding Mark's face for all she was worth. Her orgasm slammed home with incredible intensity.

The fingers no longer ran lovingly through Mark's curly dark hair, now they gripped him so painfully tight, he felt like they would pull great chunks of it out. He licked. No longer teasing. His tongue sped up and down Abbey's clit. His ears rang from lack of oxygen.

Finally..finally it was over.

Abbey kissed him and began to straighten her clothes. When Abbey first set out to seduce Mark, she'd wanted a bit of fair play for all the shit guys had put her through over the years. What she hadn't expected was...how good it felt. How goddamn unbelievable it felt. It was the best sex she'd ever had. She was determined to have more, but first she needed to play this just right.

"You're the best babe," she said. "Wish I could stay, but I have to go to work tomorrow."

"No problem," Mark said. "I..had a nice time."

"Nice? Oh baby, I had a great time," Abbey said, kissing him deeply one last time before leaving. "You were the best."

"Thanks," Mark mumbled with a blush.

After Abbey's Lexus pulled away, Mark immediately went to his bedroom and locked the door. God, he was pent up. He took out a tissue and didn't even bother to use lotion. He glanced in the mirror. God, he looked a mess. Lipstick and sex juice covered his face. His hair was in disarray.

Couture
Couture
3,837 Followers