Guy Number Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers

He jacked quickly. His hand a blur. Oh God. Oh God. It wasn't long. Twenty seconds at the most and he began to spew. He sighed and felt suddenly very weak.

He'd never been on a date like that before. He felt...a little dirty. Like a guilty sort of feeling. She was so mature. So worldly. It made him feel ...somehow less than himself. He liked her an awful lot though. He should probably stay with girls his own age, because this one, even though she seemed to be everything he was looking for, left him feeling like he had to constantly prove himself.

Mark suddenly realized he didn't have her number. He didn't need her number, he didn't want to see her again. She was too old for him. Wasn't she?

Besides, he wasn't seeing anyone right now. He was too hurt from what Julie had done to him.

++++++++++

By the second day he'd changed his mind. He wanted to see her again. Every time his phone rang, his heart raced. It wasn't her. A reporter. A wrong number. Two friends he hadn't heard from in more than 2 years suddenly wanted to catch up. Mark knew what they wanted, some juicy tidbits of how it felt to have his life ripped apart by a vengeful girl.

Day three, Mark wondered if there was a way to get Abbey's number. It wasn't in the book. He found her on Facebook though. Would it be weird to ask to be her friend? Yes. He was sure it would. Why didn't she call? Would it be weird if he saw her in class and she didn't say anything about their date? It would most definitely be weird. It was Saturday. A perfect date night. There was nothing on TV. Shit he was bored.

It was after ten. There was no way Abbey was going to call now. He felt suddenly very depressed.

His phone chimed. His heart began to race. "Hello?"

"Hi Mark, it's me. Abbey." replied the sultry voice on his phone.

"Hi," Mark's voice squeaked. He gave a cough. "Hi, sorry, I had to find my phone." There that sounded better.

"Is it too late?" Abbey asked.

"No"

"Sorry I didn't call earlier, but it has been really hectic at work."

"It's okay," Mark said. "I've been really busy too." He didn't want to sound desperate.

"I've missed you," Abbey purred.

"I-I missed you too," Mark stammered.

"Hang up your phone," Abbey said. "I'm going to send you something special."

Mark hung up. His phone buzzed. Picture mail. He felt a tingle down in his loins as he opened it. Shit. Wow. It was a tightly framed shot. Abbey's thighs were spread. She was wearing a pair of stockings with lace up top. No panties. Her short skirt was hitched up. A pair of perfectly manicured fingers held apart the pink petals of her sex. She was obviously wet.

His phone rang again.

"Hi..." Mark squeaked, this time not realizing it.

"Did you get it?"

"Yes." Mark felt as if he was out of breath.

"I was in such a rush to get to work that I forgot my panties," Abbey said. "And then I thought of you and ever since, I've been in a real state. Hang up again. This time I want you to send me a picture of what you are going to do about it."

She hung up on him before he could reply. He didn't dare send her a picture of his cock. He couldn't. Not after what he'd been through with Julie. It'd be guy number four all over again. Shit, but she was waiting. And clearly ready for action. His mind raced to catch up with the hammering of his heart.

I can't believe I'm doing this, he thought, as he snapped a picture and clicked send. Shit. Was it too late to get it back? He was so fucking stupid. She was probably going to think he was some kind of...

"I got your little picture," Abbey purred when he answered again.

Mark's cheeks grew hot. He began to sweat. Why had he sent such a picture? What would she think of him? Why couldn't he have sent nothing or taken a picture of his cock. He would have been embarrassed, but he felt even more embarrassed after sending her that picture of him with his tongue licking his lips.

"I'm gonna make that sweet mouth of yours work overtime baby," Abbey breathed. "Are you home now?"

"Yes," Mark said.

"I'll be right over."

The phone went dead. Shit. After what he sent, she was going to expect a repeat performance. It wasn't as much fun as having sex with a girl. But it was better than staying in his room watching TV, wasn't it? Mark quickly dressed, brushed his teeth, and combed his hair.

The doorbell rang.

Mark opened it and was immediately accosted. Abbey kissed him. Ground against him.

"I'm taking you up on your offer," she moaned, pushing him down toward her sex. "Lick my pussy baby."

Mark was mortified. "Let's get inside." God, what if someone saw?

Mark shut the door and looked back. Abbey was taking off her clothes right there in the living room.

"Not here," Mark said. "My roommate could come home. Let's go to my room."

"Come on baby," Abbey purred. "Give me a little taste, and then I'll go anywhere you want me to go."

To be honest, it felt good to be in such demand. Though was also a little embarrassing to be going to his knees and kissing ...licking a girl's pussy just like that. Just the thought of his roommate coming in and catching him in such a state made him extremely anxious.

Abbey gave a low moan. "Oh baby, you don't know how I've been craving this. And then your picture just set my blood to boil. When I saw you there with your tongue sticking out so seductively, I knew just what you wanted to do to me."

"We really need to go to my room." Mark said. "I have no idea when Jake is coming back."

"Okay," Abbey said. "But give me one more taste. A real one this time. From the bottom to the top and all the way around. You know how I like it."

Mark did. Up and down. Up and down. A little tease at the top. Then back down to work his tongue at the opening of her sex. Her hair tickled his nose. She smelled heavily of musk.

"Oh that's the stuff," Then Abbey abruptly pushed him away and picked up her clothes as she walked toward the staircase. "Is your room the one on the left or the one on the right?"

"The right."

Mark's hard cock made it uncomfortable to stand. He followed behind, watching Abbey's lush ass swish from side to side up every step. He'd give her that, the woman was sure in her sexuality. Mark longed for that kind of confidence.

She stopped midway up the staircase and turned back.

"It sure is a long way up these steps. I think I need another taste before I can make it all the way up them."

"Seriously, my roommate could come home at any moment." Mark urged.

"Just a little taste..." With one foot two steps above the other, Abbey arched her back and leaned forward. She didn't seem to be in any hurry. "Pretty please..."

Mark looked back nervously at the door. Then back up at Abbey who seemed in no hurry and had no concern about embarrassment if Mark's roommate came home early.

Taking one of the older woman's lush pale moon's in each hand, Mark tilted his head back and licked the wet lips of her sex. He'd never licked a girl from behind like this. It was a different experience. He'd never been so up close and personal to a girl's bottom. Her hole was like a small crater, with a dash of curly hair around it. He got closer still when she reached back and took hold of the back of his head and pulled him in tight to her sex.

"Lick me. Just like that," Abbey purred.

Mark danced his tongue over her clit. His nose was pressed into her ass now, so he held his breath while he continued to lick. His dick was hard and throbbing in his pants. He'd never been with a woman quite so forward as this.

"We better go to your room right now before I take you right here and now," Abbey said as she led the way to Mark's room, stripping off the rest of her clothes and tossing them to the floor, while Mark followed,picking them up behind. When she reached his room, she was clad only in black stockings and heels. She didn't turn around. Instead she bent at the waist, supported by her hands on Mark's bed.

"Do it like you did on the stairs," Abbey said. "Oh baby, that made my pussy drip with excitement."

This time, Mark didn't have the luxury of standing a few paces behind Abbey on the stairs. There was only one way he would be able to lick her from this angle. He got down on his knees. He blew his hot breath on the wet pink petals of the older woman's sex. He touched her with his lips. Then his tongue.

He was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath from his new lover. Emboldened, he licked earnestly. Showing her he'd learned his lessons from the first time they made love.

"God baby," Abbey purred her encouragement. "You are amazing."

The love making started languidly, just like before. However, around twenty five minutes in, it was as if a switch was thrown, transforming Abbey from a sophisticated older business woman, to a sexual dynamo.

Abbey reaching back, grabbing poor Mark by the back of the head and grinding onto his face and tongue. Hips humping. Thighs flexing. Forcing his nose into her asshole. No longer accepting the pleasure that Mark offered, but taking it however she pleased. And then finally, pushing him down on his back on the carpet and mounted his face, riding it reverse cowgirl style.

"Fuck...fuck...lick me...suck me...drink my cum..." Abbey moaned, ejaculating each word as she bucked up and down on Mark's drenched face. "Keep going. Don't stop. Flick it. Flick my clit. More. Fuck yeah..."

And Mark had good reason to continue. Abbey was leaning forward and supporting her weight on her hands, which were conveniently between Mark's legs. A pump of his hips and he could get just enough friction.

"Mmmmppphh....Mmmmphhhh..." Mark grunted. Fuck. He came. His cock pulsing with every ejaculation.

Shit. He hadn't wanted to come like this. He was mortified. But Abbey didn't even seem to notice. She lay on her back, her legs spread wide, basking in the after effects of her orgasm.

"Kiss me," she purred.

Mark obliged. Kisses her full lips, their tongues dancing. Her neck. Her full breasts. Flicking his tongue over her nipples until the returned to hardness.

"God baby," Abbey moaned breathlessly, her hand groping for Mark's cock. "I want to fuck you something awful."

However, Mark couldn't afford for her hand to go down there. If she did, she would discover he'd ejaculated already -prematurely. He hadn't even had a chance to take it out.

Mark moved lower, his kisses trailing down to her stomach, in his effort to escape her questing hands.

"Oh baby, if you insist." Abbey pushed him down to her crotch again. Assuming his affection was wanting to pleasure her orally again. She couldn't have been more wrong. Mark was tired. His tongue and lips ached. And the musk of her sex was so strong it was almost sharp. He couldn't very well say he didn't want to, not when she was already purring again.

"You are just showing off now," Abbey moaned, her fingers running through Mark's hair. "I've never me a man so eager to go down on a woman."

This time Abbey didn't mount Mark. She lay on her back and let him pleasure her. That is..until her orgasm struck.

"Oh..Oh..Oh..fuck..suck it...suck it..flick it..flick it..." she shrieked, ass rising off the bed, pulling Mark in tight with two handfuls of hair.

Mark did as she bid, forming a vacuum with his mouth, causing her clit to stand up hard and firm, then flicking his tongue gently over it again and again. She came as violently as her shrieks of pleasure, her body spasming, and several great gushes of girl cream shot out with her orgasm. Mark had never witnessed so wet an orgasm and did his best not to choke.

"Oh baby, that was the best ever," Abbey kissed him after it was over. Getting up on shaking legs, she began to dress.

"I've never had a man to make me come like that before," Abbey purred. "Not ever."

"Thanks. Look, I'll be right back," Mark said, ducking out of the room, and into the bathroom to clean up the mess he'd made of his underwear before Abbey noticed.

"Where are you going?" Abbey inquired.

"To the bathroom," Mark lied. "I...ah..need to pee."

When he rejoined Abbey she was already dressed. They chatted for a few more minutes and then went down stairs.

Shit. His roommate was home. Not just home, the bastard was downstairs with the TV turned on, with no volume. A beer in his hand and a shit eating grin adorned his face.

"I thought after having your privates plastered all over the internet, your days of dating were done. But I see that not only have you found a girl," Jake said. "You captured a sexy cougar."

Mark groaned inside. What a dick.

"We are just friends," Mark said.

"So what was all that commotion about then?" Jake asked. "It couldn't have been sex, I mean come on, I've seen what you have to work with buddy."

Mark was mortified. Abbey was sure to dump him after Jake's cruel comments.

Abbey's eyes hardened. "I have you know that Mark was able to not only give me one tremendous orgasm tonight, but gave me another that not only curled my toes, but as left me so trembling and weak, I can barely walk without being carried. And I don't like your tone. I find it disrespectful of not only myself, but Mark as well. I have seen the pictures on the internet and I don't care about some photoshopped jealous girlfriend nonsense. And one day when you get more mature...IF you get more mature, you will learn that a cock is probably the least effective way to give a woman pleasure."

"Kitty scratches," Jake giggled. "I think like you."

"It isn't mutual," Abbey said, stepping out the door.

"Don't worry, I'll grow on you," Jake said, before the door closed.

"I don't think so," Abbey said, as she strode off to her SUV.

++++++++++++

In the coming weeks, Mark didn't know how it happened, but it just sort of developed into a routine. He was- in a way being used by Abbey. But in another way, he wasn't.

She was a great woman. She cared about the things he cared about. Most times she paid his way. She bought him gifts. She complimented him.

However, she seemed to expect him to sexually service her anytime she wanted. And that servicing was always oral. He pleasured her in bed. On the floor of the living room, while she sat on the couch. In the restroom at school. Underneath the desk in her office. In her SUV. Those last two being very uncomfortable for Mark.

It wasn't that Mark didn't want to make love to Abbey the way a man makes love to a woman. It was just that there never seemed a good way to brooch the subject.

He tried to take the initiative. Like tonight for instance. She sat across from him at a small table in her kitchen, eating take out Chinese with a pair of chopsticks.

"Abbey, I've been dying to make love to you," Mark told her.

"Oh baby, I've been dying for you to make love to me too," Abbey replied, making Mark's heart leap with joy and his cock tingle in anticipation. She downed the rest of her wine and took him by the hand, leading him to her bedroom.

"Help me with my clothes," Abbey said.

This was a new ritual that had developed over time and Mark was perfectly happy with the arrangement. Pressed up against her from behind, he started with the buttons of her blouse, breathing in her ear, and catching her lobe between his teeth, just as she liked.

"Mmmmmm...babe, I'm so wet," Abbey purred. "I can't wait to feel you."

Mark undid a few more buttons. He kissed and nibbled his way down her neck.

"Do you want me too?" Abbey asked. "Let me feel how much you want it."

Mark pressed his hard cock against her ass, sliding up and down in between her lush cheeks.

"Oh baby that feels good," Abbey said. "Do you want some of this ass?"

"Yeah baby," Mark moaned. It felt a little embarrassing talking dirty like this, but he played along, hoping to heighten the mood. "I want it. I want that ass."

He undid her bra. It was a little more difficult now that she was pressing against him, working her ass against his hardness. He finally had it undone. He cupped her breasts from behind and thumbed her nipples to hardness.

Abbey moaned. "Fuck yeah. You want it? How much do you want some of this ass?"

"I want it more than anything..." Mark gasped. He fumbled with the button on her skirt. Shit where was the goddamn thing. Why wouldn't she hold still? It was so small and the zipper was even smaller. Shit...she had back him up against the wall and she wasn't just grinding her hips up and down anymore, she was pushing back against him.

Fucking him.

"Easy..." Mark breathed, trying to turn his hips away. He was quickly becoming over stimulated.

"Hurry up," Abbey said, never stopping the motion of her ass. Working him with it. Smiling, her loins full and hot. His look of distress only serving to heighten her pleasure. God, she had him all wrapped up like a spider did a fly.

God...

Mark fumbled with her skirt. He finally had it undone. He pushed it down her hips, taking her panties down at the same time. Her sexy full ass pushing against him. Pounding into his cock the whole time.

God, she was getting to him.He hurried as quickly as he could. She stepped out of her tight skirt, pushing back and hard against him in the process.

Abbey bit her lower lip as she looked back at her young lover. Such a handsome boy. Yet so naive. She gave him one long hard stroke with her ass and suppressed a giggle while he tried to fend her off. God, she was so mean.

"Wait..." Mark begged, but it was far too late. Heat flooded his loins. His cock began to pump, straining against his underpants. Soaking them.

Oh No. Shit. Not again! His hips bucked of their own volition. Betraying him. This wasn't the way he planned to make love to her. No, this was surely an embarrassment. He couldn't even stand. His knees grew weak and he went down, kissing his way down, tasting the salt of a trail of sweat that led down her spine. "Oh...God.." he groaned.

He lovingly kissed the cheeks of her bottom. No, this wasn't like he'd planned. But he could give her the usual, and pray she wouldn't mind. Maybe after he would be ready for action again and they could make love properly.

"God, you are kinky," Abbey moaned, pushing her hips back in response. She did her best to feign surprise, but it sounded so fake to her, she cringed at the thought that Mark would catch on her her. One of the assholes she'd dated had taken her in the rear once. She didn't enjoy it. She planned to enjoy this, and have a bit of fair-play in the process. "When you told me you wanted my ass...I assumed. Well I assumed you wanted to do something very neanderthal-like. I went along because you've been so good to me up till now baby. But ..goddamn you are full of surprises aren't you? I've never had a guy want to go down on me like ...this. Ever."

"Not that I'm against the idea." Abbey pulled the lush cheeks of her bottom apart, baring her tight crater, and moving her hips back.

Oh. Fuck. What had he got himself into?

This was definitely not what Mark had planned. He'd planned on the usual, but this was anything but. Perhaps he'd led her on. He'd said he'd wanted her ass, but now that he was spent...if he said no, then she'd know the truth. She'd know he'd been thinking Neanderthal like thoughts. She'd know he'd cum from just a bit of foreplay. That he was a bad lover, just like Julie made sure everyone in the whole world knew.

Why had he told her he wanted her ass? Why couldn't he have said he wanted her sweet pussy? He'd been greedy. He'd wanted her ass. He'd always dreamed of taking a girl there, but he'd never had a girl that was willing.

Till now.

And now this one was willing. He could have had her, but he'd come prematurely. If only he'd been able to hold out. God, Maybe Julie was right. Maybe he was too quick on the draw.

What could he do to get out of this fix? He wasn't sure, so he tried to buy some time.

Couture
Couture
3,838 Followers