Guy Number Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,856 Followers

Mark kissed Abbey's bottom. Not yet daring to kiss her where she wanted. He was well aware of where she wanted him to kiss. Slowly but surely she zero'd in on his tongue, bringing it closer and closer to her tight crater. For his part, Mark did his best to resist. Hoping maybe that if Abbey was turned on enough, she let her lick her pussy to orgasm.

"Are you teasing me baby?" Abbey crooned. "You little devil. You want to make me work for it? Oh baby, I'll work for it all right. I'll work for it baby - I'll give it to you."

Abbey reached behind her and took hold of Mark's hair and shifted her weight back, so that his head rested against the wall behind him. With her cheeks on either side of his chin, there was no where left to go.

He had no choice but to kiss her tight pucker. It wasn't so bad as he'd imagined. The odor wasn't the same as her sex, but it wasn't objectionable either.

"Lick me baby," Abbey demanded.

Surely she didn't expect?

"Lick my ass."

Mark's tongue darted out and touched her bottom hole ever so slightly.

"Mmmmmm.." Abbey purred in excitement. "Oh baby, that's the spot."

Mark had heard of guys bragging of taking a girl's ass before, but he'd never heard of one who dared lick a girl there. But then again, most guys had never had their embarrassing naked pictures put on the internet before. Most guys would never tell a girl he wanted her ass, then come before he had a chance to fuck her either.

Abbey moaned as she felt the gentle touch of Mark's nimble tongue. "Mmmmm...that's it baby. More..."

Mark had an idea. His tongue grew more daring, probing all around Abbey's tight hole, but not quite into like before. He tilted his head back and attempted to work his way to Abbey's sex.

"No baby," Abbey said, taking him by the hair of his head and pushing him back to her ass once more. "You don't want to give me a UTI do you? You keep busy back there and I'll take care of things up here."

Abbey reached down, her fingers dancing over her clit. Fuck that felt good. lightning danced through her loins. She'd wanted a bit of fair play to make up for an earlier bad experience from a jerk. She hadn't reckoned on enjoying the sensation quite so much. God, his tongue in her rear was making her sex drip like a honey pot.

Damn. Mark had thought he could get Abbey to come around to the usual way they made love. However, he hadn't thought of the whole UTI business. He settled in for the task at hand. He was going to have to finish what he started.

So he licked. Reaching around and up so that he could massage Abbey's breasts. It wasn't very comfortable. It wasn't very becoming.

"That's it babe," Abbey purred. "Lick my ass. Fuck...I've never had...fuck..a tongue in my ass before. Then again, I've never had a lover..quite like you. Oh shit. Get it in there. I'm close baby. Squeeze my tits. Push your tongue ...harder. Push it in my dirty ass. Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck..."

Her orgasm struck. Robbing her of strength until she was on all fours, finger buried in her hot sex, Mark's tongue buried in her tight ass. It was heaven.

"Oh baby, you are the best," Abbey said, once her orgasm faded, giving her lover a passionate kiss. "On a scale from one to ten, I give you a fifteen."

Poor Mark didn't feel like the best. He prayed his jeans hid the fact that he'd come in his pants.

"No, you're the best," Mark said and make an excuse to keep her from discovering that he'd suffered premature ejaculation. "Listen, I've got to get home and study. Is that okay?"

"Sure babe," Abbey said. "Just wait a few minutes until I can stand again, and I'll take you home."

Mark was glad for the few minutes. It gave him time to go the the bathroom and clean up the mess in his undershorts.

On the way home, Mark began to have second thoughts about this relationship. Abbey was great, there was no denying it. However, he was forced to admit, she was probably more woman than he could handle. Maybe he didn't need someone so smart and successful. Maybe he needed a girl that was more simple. Less sexual. At least less experienced.

When they stopped at Mark's apartment, Abbey put a hand on Mark's thigh. He prayed his crotch had dried enough that she couldn't tell he'd cum in his pants.

"Before you go in," Abbey said. "I wanted to tell you just how much I like you. I wanted to tell you that you aren't like all those other jerks out there. Most guys find women like me intimidating, but you make me feel special. So I was wondering if you'd ... well...like to be exclusive?"

"I..I.." Mark felt guilty. He'd been thinking that maybe he'd like to go out with someone else. But hearing her like this, how could he think such a thing? This was a terrific woman. The kind he'd regret letting get away. For what reason? Because he was intimidated? That wasn't a good reason. Women were equal to men and he was the sort of person who respected everyone regardless of gender or race. "I'd like that very much."

Besides. Mark was certain he'd be getting into Abbey's pants very soon. The way a man should this time.

+++++++++++

Soon turned out to be longer than Mark expected. The very next date Abbey brought him a surprise.

"Guess what I found online?"Abbey said, taking her cell phone from her purse.

"What?" Mark dreaded her response. He'd almost stopped looking at the internet due to some of the embarrassing captions people had taken to putting on the naked picture Julie had taken of him.

"Some embarrassing pictures of your ex," Abbey said, pushing the screen and turning the phone around. She kept her expression innocent of the thoughts that filled her mind.

Mark looked at the screen. It was Julie all right. Naked and on her knees. Her hand wrapped around a very large cock. Not just large. It was enormous as far as Mark was concerned. So thick, she couldn't even close her hand around it. So long, it stood proudly from her fist, whereas Mark's less than average length would have left his nearly hidden.

"Let's see how the little bitch likes it now that the shoe is on the other foot," Abbey said.

For a moment Mark felt the satisfaction that seeing karma come full circle could bring. However, the picture he saw didn't bring him the sense of satisfaction he sought.

"But he certainly is well endowed, isn't he?" Abbey whispered.

God yes. Karma wasn't coming quite full circle. There was a note of something different in Abey's voice. Mark felt a twinge of jealousy.

"I guess..." Mark offered.

"If you are into that sort of thing," Abbey said quickly. Almost too quickly. "Which I'm not. Well...I must admit, it does turn me on, but only because he is well groomed."

"Well groomed?" Mark's cheeks were already hot. But he had to know what it was about this jerk that Abbey found attractive, especially considering the way she went on about most guys being neanderthals and surely this guy was king of the neanderthals given the size of his cock.

"It's embarrassing to admit," Abbey said. "But I find guys that shave...guys that are smooth....you know...God, I can't believe I'm telling you this. I love a guy that shaves ...everything....everything except for the hair on top of his head. It's a huge turn on. God, I'm already wet from just thinking about it."

Abbey was smiling inside, but she kept it hidden from her face. She'd given a few pictures to one of her friends. The whole scene was Photoshopped with the purpose of getting Mark to do exactly what she wanted. Another of the jerks she'd dated before wanted her to shave....down there. She'd done it. God how it itched. He seemed to appreciate it, but then broke up with her the very next week - the goddamn neanderthal. Now it was high time those table were turned.

"It also makes a man's cock look bigger when he doesn't have all that hair in the way. I bet that guys cock is only average. It just looks bigger without all that hair in the way" Abbey continued, pulling Mark close, her hand rubbing against the crotch of his pants. "Speaking of which, I haven't even seen hide nor hair of a certain someone's cock, other than a poorly photo-shopped picture courtesy of your ex. Maybe you are already well groomed and I just don't know about it. Maybe I should take a look now and find out."

Mark's cheeks burned hot. The photo showed him at his worst, but it wasn't photo-shopped. And that guy's cock had been huge. It looked like it was nearly 10 inches long. There was no way he could let Abbey see him so soon after seeing that guys cock. "Soon.." he stammered, but first he had some new developments to think about.

"Don't make me wait too long," Abbey warned as she slipped her panties out from under her business skirt. "The longer you make me wait, the more you will have to live up to. I sure hope you are saving it up, if you know what I mean, because you have a lot to live up to."

"Don't worry," Mark lied. "I've been saving it all up for you." But inside he felt a twinge of fear. He'd been putting her off for several weeks, and now she obviously expecting one helluva lovemaking session. Shit, and Mark was having a hard enough time with self control and his size, and now he had this to worry about. "Ahh..besides..you know what they say...good things comes to those who wait."

Mark went down to his knees, while Abbey hitched her leg over his back and gave a soft moan. Well, at least he could always fall back on this.

++++++++++++

It was another week and a half before Mark finally found the nerve to make his move. Even then he wasn't able to come right out and say it. Between his own anxieties and Abbey's comments regarding how men behaved, Mark felt he'd be a neanderthal if he came right out and said what he wanted. Instead, he found a way to ask without asking.

They were having dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant. They were drinking wine and waiting for the appetizers. Mark finished up two glasses in quick succession to calm his nerves.

"I've got a surprise for you tonight." Mark said nervously. His heart hammered in his chest and he could feel a drip of cold sweat roll down his side.

"Does it involve your tongue in my sweet pussy?" Abbey breathed the words in a husky voice.

Mark blushed a bright red and shook his head.

"Does it involve your tongue and my sexy ass?" Abbey said, running her tongue over her full red lips.

Mark blushed even more and shook his head.

Abbey smiled wider. "Does it involve what is between your legs?"

Mark nodded. The cold prickle of sweat blossomed on his forehead.

"Does it involve this?" Abbey said, her foot sliding up his leg, until it rested on his swelling crotch.

"Yes," Mark squeaked, his voice cracking under pressure.

"Did you do something to it?" Abbey said. "Or is it something you plan on doing with it?"

"Both," Mark managed. God, she had no shame. Her foot was moving up and down the length of his hard cock, right there in the middle of the restaurant.

"You shaved," Abbey said. "And you plan to fuck me. You plan to fuck my tight hot pussy with your big fat dick."

Mark could no longer talk, he could only nod. He shaved. Everything. And God it itched. Worse, it made him so he couldn't think about anything but sex.

Abbey's smile turned into a crocodile's grin as she quickly exited her booth and moved next to Mark.

"Let me see it." Abbey said. "Just a little preview."

"No, " Mark said, catching hold of her hand, his face blossoming a bright red. "There's too many people."

"No one can see," Abbey said. "Besides you are the one that's drawing attention."

But he was only drawing attention because he was fending her off. God, and the waitress was coming over. Shit. He let go of Abbey's hand and trusted she would cease her groping.

"More wine?" the waitress asked.

"Please," Abbey said, deftly unfastening Mark's pants, and taking hold of his zipper. "What do you recommend?" She bought time, knowing full well Mark wasn't in a position to fend her off while the waitress was there.

"We have a very nice Chianti," the waitress said.

"That would be great."

"God, you are crazy," Mark said, trying to get control of his pants again. "Stop that."

"You say stop," Abbey giggled. "But your cock says yes."

God, he felt helpless. Abbey had him unbuttoned and unzipped. Moreover, her hand had a firm grip on his cock and refused to let go.

"Please," Mark begged. "You are going to get us caught."

"Don't be a baby," Abbey said. "No one can see under the napkin."

Mark looked back down. She was right. The napkin hid what was happening down below. But God what was she doing down there? She was buttoning his pants again, but he was still out there, balls and cock both.

"Trust me..." Abbey said, pulling out her cell phone and moving the napkin.

"Wait..no!" Mark quickly hid his manhood behind the napkin once more. Did she do what he thought she did?

"Mark," Abbey voice took a lecturing tone. "I feel like even though we are dating exclusively, your ex is here with us at every turn. How many weeks has it been and I haven't even seen you naked? And how many times have you seen my body? You even have a naked picture of me."

"A lot - but.." Mark stammered. He'd seen her and she'd even sent him naughty pics, but she didn't know how it felt to be nearly humiliated beyond belief by someone he trusted.

"Now I have a naked picture of you," Abbey said. "So what? Don't you trust me?"

"Yes.." Mark admitted. Yet, deep inside he wasn't so sure. He was sure of one thing - no he had to trust her.

"Good, now we can take begin to take our relationship to the next level." Abbey put a twenty on the table for an advance tip. "

Mark wasn't so sure he wanted to.

"Don't worry," Abbey said. "This will keep the waitress from getting interested."

Yet, that wasn't the case at all. Instead of keeping the waitress from being interested, it made getting rid of her nearly impossible. She was constantly coming around, refilling wine glasses, clearing the table, and asking if everything was okay.

The waitresses near constant presence made it impossible from Mark to extricate himself without making a scene. Abbey's hand rested on top of the napkin, his cock securely in her grip. On a positive note, it wasn't obvious what she was doing. Her hand was very subtle in its movements. Up and down. Maybe a quarter of an inch at the most. Occasionally she would stop her movements entirely and gently squeeze his cock through the napkin.

It was having its desired effect.

"You aren't eating anything," Abbey teased. "Aren't you hungry? Here, try some of my dessert."

Mark opened his mouth, accepting a bite of some kind of molten chocolate cake that Abbey fed him by hand. She even licked the whip cream from his lips. He'd long since given up on getting her to let go of him. It felt too good. He no longer wanted her to stop.

God. So damn good. The danger and exhibition seemed to heighten his pleasure. His legs opened. His hips began to pump.

"Stop that," Abbey said. "You don't want to get caught do you?"

Mark managed to shake his head.

"Then just relax and let me do the work." Now Abbey took her time working Mark's cock, this time holding his shaft between her forefinger and thumb, gently massaging it up and down.

"Please" Mark stammered. "You have to stop."

"Do I?" Abbey teased. "And why is that?"

"I'm going to come," Mark said. His words had no teeth. He didn't want her to stop. If she did, he'd beg her to continue.

"So soon?" Abbey teased.

Mark was forced to nod. "You've been teasing me.." he muttered as an excuse.

"Then come." Abbey said. "Right here, right now."

"I want to wait... Tonight I want to...me and you...oh God..please...I'm close..." Mark gasped. He wanted to wait till later. To take her properly. Like a man should. Not like this, with his cock caught between her forefinger and thumb like a small pencil. But the heat was already rising. He couldn't stop now, even if he wanted to.

"Kiss me." Abbey ordered.

Mark kissed her, while her fingers moved up and concentrated on the head of his cock. He felt a hot wave build up inside him and well up like some sort of typhoon. He'd never had a sensation quiet like that before.

Her tongue probed his mouth. He could feel the stares from the other patrons. His pleasure peaked again and again with every spurt from his hard cock. Milking him dry. Milking him into the napkin she now held his cock with.

"Thanks, I hope you two have a nice night."

Nice night? Mark opened his eyes and caught sight of the waitress. Shit. Her cheeks were rosy. Her nostrils flared. Her tongue caught the edge of her lips. Had she seen? Did she know? Shit. Double shit.

Abbey handed her credit card to the waitress and watched her leave.

"You should cover yourself up," Abbey whispered. "I don't want the waitress to see everything my man has." But the truth was quite the opposite. She got off on showing him off. Showing off what she could do to him.

Mark looked down. The napkin had soaked through. Worse, it had shifted down, exposing most of his manhood. The waitress had seen almost all of his cock, crotch, and balls. Shit, she knew he'd shaved. God, the worst was that the way Abbey had poked his cock and balls out of his zip and buttoned his pants up, it forced his balls up much higher than normal, making it look like he had all of two inches of manhood. Fuck. Abbey had a picture of him just like this too. What was he going to do? A far worse picture than his ex-girlfriend ever had.

He was mortified. What was he going to do? He quickly did up his pants to minimize the damage.

"We should probably go before the busboy discovers the little surprise you left in your napkin." Abbey giggled.

Mark cheeks reddened once more. He was mortified. He'd never be able to eat here again. But the memories of his orgasm were still potent. He'd never felt like that before. Never. He knew he was likely to want to feel that way again, and it scared him a little.

"When we get home, I'm going to ride that cute adorable little cock of yours so hard," Abbey said, as she drove them home. "I'm going to ride it like it's never been ridden before."

Mark was more than eager. He'd been dreaming of having sex with Abbey for a very long time now. Still, he didn't quite like the way she referred to his cock as adorable....or little. Although, he knew she meant well,. He was sure of it, otherwise she wouldn't have fished his cock from his pants and be stroking on the way to her house.

He relished the attention at first. But as the minutes drew long, he began to have second thoughts. His erection, began to flag. He pumped his hips and willed his cock back to hardness, but it was short-lived. It waned once more.

"Come on baby," Abbey urged. "We are almost there. Think sexy thoughts."

With those words, fear began to sink in. His cock deflated like a pricked balloon.

"Maybe it will be better when we get inside," Abbey took her keys from the ignition and led Mark into her house. Stripping off her clothes, she was on him in an instant. Grinding against him. Disrobing him. Pumping his slim cock, but to no avail.

Mark was in a panic, but tried his best not to let it show. He could handle this. He kissed her lips, trailing down to her neck, then to her full breasts. His cock just needed a break, and he had a sure what to give it one.

"I don't want that," Abbey said, and Mark felt truly hopeless. "I want to feel something inside me."

"I..I..." Mark stammered. He tried grinding against her crotch to get cock back in fighting condition, but the mind blowing orgasm and the teasing on the way home had robbed him of his manhood.

"Do you have in of those pills that guys take?" Abbey said.

"Ahh..no," Mark was twenty years old. He'd never even thought about Viagra until now.

"Shit. Well..ahh..don't worry," Abbey said. "I've got just the thing."

Couture
Couture
3,856 Followers