Guy Number Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers

The older woman reached into her nightstand drawer and pulled out something pink, wrapped in plastic.

She couldn't be serious. Could she?

Mark soon learned that Abbey was very serious. She took vibe out from the plastic and turned it on before handing it to Mark. She didn't give him time to think. Instead she went down on all fours on her bed. Arching her back. Presenting her wet slit. She was soaking wet, both her mons and lips were swollen and ready for action.

"Fuck me lover," Abbey purred. She was dripping. God, he made her cunt flow like a river.

But for poor Mark,it felt so unreal, it was as if he was outside of his body, watching it all from a distance. A sexy older woman kneeling on all fours, her plump ass rotating with a sensual experience not found in the youth. A younger man there naked, with a buzzing vibrator in his hand. A vibe that didn't just buzz, but wriggled and twisted. That had veins, a shaft, and a bulbous head. That had some sort of protruding device at the base with another vibe there. He guessed that would be for her clit.

Mark felt...emasculated somehow. It could be due to the device's size. It was much thicker and longer than he was when erect. Worse, the thing was a bright pink. A friendly sort of color that labeled the vibe as being one of the smaller varieties. Yet, it was still much bigger than he.

This wasn't the sort of sex he wanted. He should have her thick hips between his hands, pounding her from the rear, instead of on his knees, guiding a cock into her like some sort of perverse bystander. But what could he do? He'd already had his release. Now, it was Abbey's turn. He wasn't like those guys Abbey disliked. He wasn't a neanderthal.

"It goes inside me," Abbey said. "And the rabbit on the bottom goes against my clit. Hurry, baby..before I'm out of the mood."

As if hypnotized, Mark positioned the thick head at Abbey's pink entrance. He worked it in a shallow delicate strokes.

"Don't be a tease," Abbey purred. "Give it to me. Nice and deep."

Mark pushed it home. It slid in much more easily than he would have liked. She had no problem accommodating it's large size.

"Fuck me baby," Abbey groaned, lunging forward and the plunging back against the vibrating dildo.

Poor Mark worked her with it. He felt a bit like a third wheel. Like an observer, watching another man fuck his lover. A cuckhold to this pink cock. Abbey was sweating. The lips of her sex almost seemed to pull at the large phallus.

"Lick me baby," Abbey purred. "I'm close."

Mark eagerly withdrew the vibe. He didn't like to share.

"No baby," Abbey whined. "Lick me while you do it."

It wasn't easy. When licking her, he couldn't help but occasionally brush his tongue brushed against the shaft of the vibe, and homophobic feelings were brought acutely to the surface. Her clit was closely guarded by the rabbit on the front. There was really very little he could lick.

"Not there...here..." Abbey gasped. This wasn't revenge for some of the past wrongs she'd suffered. No, she'd taken a liking to this. She reached back, and guided Mark's mouth to her intended target. Her lush ass.

It was too late for poor Mark to back down now. In for a penny, in for a pound. Mark licked her bottom. He'd done it before, but now it felt even more...

Mark searched his head for the word.

Subjugating.

"You dirty boy," Abbey purred her encouragement.

Mark's cheeks grew hot. This wasn't his idea. Still, he licked and teased.

"Deeper..." Abbey moaned. Fuck she loved this. The best sex she'd ever had. "Oh..god..damn...so...deep...ah..."

Mark pushed the phallus to the hilt.

Abbey grunted. But then her response was not what Mark had assumed.

"Not like that. With your tongue," she said. "Get it deeper. I want to feel it."

Mark pushed his tongue, until he'd finally worked his way past the tight defenses of her pucker. He felt. Yes, that was the word for how he felt. Subjugated. Like some sort of sex toy to this older woman. A...

...servant.

"Fuck!" Abbey gasped in a shrill voice, her hips pumping of their own volition. "Oh fuck!"

It was embarrassing to admit. Even as Mark's tongue pleasured Abbey's rear, while he held the buzzing vibe in her hungry sex. His cock began to stir once more. He brushed it against Abbey's foot, trying to gain friction.

"You like my ass baby?" Abbey purred, coming down from her orgasm. "I knew you would. Has that pretty cock gotten nice and hard for me?"

"Yeth.." Mark breathed, his tongue otherwise occupied.

"Let's see if we can get it even harder." Abbey panted. "Get that sweet tongue of yours all the way in there,"

Mark stiffened his tongue and press in with all his might. Till finally he slipped past all her defenses.

"That's the spot baby, mmmmmm- I see how it is. The kinkier it is, the harder your cock gets. My dirty boy. Now that you've had your fun, now it's my turn," Abbey pounced on Mark, so that he was on his back. She plunged down on Mark's manhood in one easy motion. She began to ride him like a horse. Pinching his nipples and reaching behind to squeeze his balls.

"Wait..the condoms are ....ah..in my ..wallet.." Mark moaned.

"Just fuck me..." Abbey moaned bouncing up and down, never missing a beat. "...I'm on the pill. Ah..fuck..fuck...just do it already...nevermind...I'll do it myself."

"Ahh..ahh..." Mark panted. God, she was a dynamo. Fuck...she pinched his nipples hard. Shit, it set his loins on fire. And the things she did with her hips, with her ass. He'd never had the like before in his life. His eyes rolled back in his head.

"Not yet," Abbey warned. "I'm too close. Don't you dare come."

There was a part of Mark that wanted to wait. To do the honorable thing and orgasm at the same time with his lover. There was another part that had dreaded the teasing and the swollen aching balls that went along with it when he didn't get an orgasm. She'd only just now climbed on top of him and begun to ride, and already the latter half of him seemed to be winning.

'No..no...not now.." Mark thought to himself. But it was far too late. His cock pulsed again and again. Robbing him of his strength.

Abbey groaned her disappointment, riding Mark's rapidly softening cock. However, she wasn't taking this lying down. She worked her body up Mark's hairless chest.

"What are you..."

"I said it was my turn baby," Abbey panted. "Here. You know what to do. You're so good at it. Just a bit. I'm so close."

He thought of telling her he wouldn't do it. That she'd already had her turn and then some. He thought about the picture she had on her phone. He thought about the picture she had on her phone. He thought of the last time a girl had an embarrassing picture of him and what had happened.

And by now it was far too late for Mark to object. Even if he wanted to refuse, there was little choice, her sopping wet sex was already mounted securely over his mouth. There was little Mark could do but lick, taking care to lick only Abbey's swollen clit, avoiding anywhere that may contain the remnants of his spent seed.

"Unghh. You know how I like it," Abbey growled, shifting her sex so her clit was out of Mark's reach. "Hurry, if I get any further out of the mood, it'll be a long time to bring me back."

Mark looked up at Abbey's sodden sex and exhaled in defeat. It wasn't a cute coed's sex. This was a woman's sex, with full plump lips, a thick mat of sex soaked curls, dripping with sexual desire and Mark's thick sperm. He didn't want to lick her the way she wanted, but her warning was clear. If he kept procrastinating he'd be at it for 30 or 40 minutes.

He sighed, and extended his tongue. Licking her just as she liked. Starting at the bottom. Her thick lips. Licking them. Sucking them gently. Sticking his tongue into the mouth of her sex where he'd just relieved himself.

"Mmmmmppph," Mark's protest was muffled, as Abbey put her full weight down on his face. Yuck, he could taste his own bitter, salty, thick, slimy seed. He tried not to think about it as he licked her from the bottom to the top. Working her up for five minutes, but now that Mark had already been sexually satisfied, it felt more like thirty. He could feel her excitement by the speed of her pumping hips.

"Suck me," Abbey ordered, her voice thick with lust.

Her fingers frigged her clit. Mark looked up from between her heaving breasts. Surely she couldn't be serious.

"Fuck...so close...suck me. Suck my cunt baby." Abbey moaned loudly.

Mark couldn't believe his ears. It was her usual request while he went down on her, but this time was different. He wouldn't just be drinking Abbey's cum - he'd be swallowing his own.

Maybe it was all gone by now. Surely it was.

Mark opened his mouth and formed a seal around Abbey's sex.

"That's it...that's it.." Abbey panted. "Oh God, you neanderthal."

She called him a neanderthal. Like all her other guys. Yet somehow it seemed like a badge of honor. It pushed him over the edge. Mark steeled his nerves, tried not to think about his gag reflex - and sucked.

"Fuck...God...here it comes..." Abbey sat down hard, hips bucking when her orgasm slammed home. "Here it fucking comes...oh ..oh.."

Mark wasn't sure who was to blame. Was it his juice? Was it her juice? But whatever the case, there turned out to be far more of it than he anticipated. He gulped it down, and more spurted into his mouth. He gulped again. He could taste his bitter seed mixed in with Abbey's own. Her hips bucked once more and even more honey filled Mark's mouth. He felt like choking as it went down the wrong way, but had no choice but to swallow. He swallowed twice more before Abbey's hips finally grew still. Even then she seemed in no hurry to get up from her perch atop his face.

"Oh babe, you are the best," Abbey said, looking down at her lover trapped between her thick thighs. "I mean it, you were incredible."

"Thanks," Mark muttered between coughs, his cheeks burning, as he looked up with Abbey's swollen wet sex taking up over half of his vision. "I had fun too."

"I can tell," Abbey said. "You licked me like you haven't had pussy in weeks, even though it's only been a few days baby."

"I guess I just missed it," Mark couldn't think of anything else to say, and once the words left his lips, he instantly regretted them.

"Well you know what a wise person once told me," Abbey said. "Good things come to those who wait. If this is what I have to look forward to when you have to wait for a few weeks, then this is all you get until next time. Well, I guess I could let you give it one last kiss before I send you on your way."

Mark waited for her to move, but she continued to look down at him expectantly.

"I said one last kiss before I send you on your way," She made no move from her perch; it was obvious what she expected.

Finally, with blushing cheeks, Mark raised up and kissed Abbey on the lips. Her nether lips.

"Is that all lover?" Abbey teased. "Such a chaste kiss for someone who missed it so. This is your last chance until next time."

By now Mark was well and truly mortified. He kissed her on the sex again. This time the way she liked. His tongue brushing her lips. Dipping into her sex.

"Oh you tempt me you little tease," Abbey said, and reluctantly dismounted his face. "If it were up to me, I'd let you lick me out all night long, but any more of you tonight and I'll be drinking cranberry juice for a week."

Mark wasn't sure what to make of this compliment. He noticed a buzzing sound, his eyes following it back to its source. The vibe was still going on the bed next to them...wriggling and worming on its own volition.

"I forgot all about that. Can you be a sweetheart and clean that off for me?" Abbey asked, as she bounded off the bed and ran naked to the bathroom. "I've got to piss like a race horse."

"But..." It was all the protest Mark had time to get out and by then it was too late. Leaving him there next to the buzzing vibe. Mark figured out where the power button was and switched it off.

He took it to the sink and ran it underneath the hot water. What type of soap was he supposed to use? Hand soap or alcohol? He took a few pump of soap from the dispenser and worked it into a lather on the latex vibe.

Seeing it like that, there under the harsh glare of the vanity lights, it was obvious the dildo was quite a bit larger than he was, both in length and girth. He couldn't quite put his fingers around it.

The image of his ex flashed in his mind. The one from Maggie's phone. The one where she was on her on her knees in front of that big cock, looking up at it in awe. Her fingers weren't even able to wrap around that monster. Mark placed his fingers around the vibe. They went all the way around. No wonder she dumped him.

He was so caught up in thought, he lost track of time until he heard the toilet flush. Shit. The last thing he wanted Abbey to see, was him there examining her vibrator.

"Thanks," Abbey said, hugging him from behind, catching his shrunken manhood between her forefinger and thumb. "I guess I owe you one. How about I clean yours to make it up to you?"

"That's okay," A hot blush warmed Mark from his cheeks to his chest. He didn't like her handling him when he wasn't erect. It filled him with anxiety.

"Well suit yourself, but you be sure to do a good job on mine," Abbey said with a husky voice. "I want that cock nicely polished, or I'll have to give you a spanking you aren't likely to forget."

Mark felt a blow land on his bottom and flank.

"Very funny," Mark said, feeling more vulnerable than he thought possible.

A blow landed on his other cheek.

"Who said I was joking," Abbey purred, and spanked him again.

Mark tried to get slide out from between the vanity and his lover, but she still had hold of his cock with her other hand and she seemed to have no intention of letting go.

"Baby, you aren't going anywhere until you finish polishing my cock." Abbey said, drawing the word cock out when she said it.

"Stop Abbey," Mark protested. "This isn't funny." But he obeyed, cleaning the dildo, while still trying to wriggle out of his predicament. Abbey was still spanking him. The spanks fell slowly, but they fell harder and were beginning to hurt. Worse, he was growing hard in her grasp and she'd begun pumping him gently.

Fuck.

"I can't..." Mark breathed. "Abbey, I can't concentrate if you are doing that."

"Poor baby," Abbey purred. "You'd rather concentrate on polishing my cock, than on my polishing yours? How sweet?"

Mark blushed furiously. It wasn't like that. It wasn't. She was spanking him and pumping his cock. He could barely think, much less clean. He could hardly stand on his own two feet.

"Keep polishing," Abbey smiled, while pumping gently, yet delivering harder and harder spanks to Mark's delicate bottom. "You dirty boy."

Fuck. Shit, she was getting to him.

"Please.." Mark whined. "I'm getting close."

"We can't have that now can we?" Abbey stopped her pumping, yet continued to spank him. "Now polish my cock."

Thought Abbey's hand stopped pumping him, there was no respite. Every blow to his bottom caused Mark to flinch and push himself into her hand, taking him ever closer to the point of no return.

"I'm finished," Mark's voice was high and rushed.

"Finished what?" Abbey teased.

"...er- polishing," Mark's cheeks had gone from red to purple so deep was his mortification.

"Polishing what?" Abbey loved toying with him like this. Electrical charges went off in her loins.

"..your cock.." God, this woman was impossible. It was terribly embarrassing, but at the same time, Mark couldn't deny how hard his cock had grown.

"Pay extra attention to the head of my cock," Abbey smiled and instead of rubbing Mark's smarting rear cheeks, she wriggled a finger into his tight hole. "There's lots of crevices."

"Oh God,' Mark groaned at the violation and tried to flee. But, it was too late. He had reached the point of no return. His hips pumped of their own volition. Driving him into Abbey's hand and causing his rear to be further impaled.

"Look at me," Abbey ordered. "I said look at me."

"oh God..oh God.." Mark looked up at the mirror. His eyes being held fast by Abbey's. He panted as his cock was drained into Abbey's palm.

When it was over, she proceeded to wipe it clean on Mark's abused rear cheeks. She giggled and gave him a playful spank for good measure.

"You are a kinky one," she laughed. "But I must admit that it was fun and I love the look on your face when you come."

Mark was so drained he could hardly stand, and it was all he could do just to nod his head. However, by now a lot of things began to make sense. The way Abbey ordered for him in restaurants. The fact that she preferred that his body was kept free of hair, while she made no particular effort to do the same to her own pubes. The fact that he always seemed to be going down on her. The things she'd done to him in public. The spanking.

Abbey walked back to bed. Mark looked at the mess he'd left on the vanity. He couldn't just leave it there like that. He began to clean.

Abbey was into some kinky stuff. She liked spanking and stuff like that.

Mark wished he could deny the obvious, but he liked it so far too.

But it scared him all the same.

++++++++++++++++

Mark felt his face grow hot. He was only wearing these pants because Abbey had bought them specifically for him to wear tonight. He'd never wear anything so form fitting on his own. There was much worse and the thought of it made him blush all the more.

He double checked the door to his room was locked before he dug into his drawer. Down to the very bottom where he'd hidden it.

God, he knew he'd never live it down if Jake ever found it. It looked for all intents and purposes like a dildo. A realistic 8 inch dildo, with a small strap on the bottom end.

A special pair of underwear. They were padded. He slipped them up his legs and glanced down at his crotch. He looked - as if he were packing a monster.

He quickly put on the pants Abbey had bought for him. It took a bit more cumbersome adjusting because the pants were tight. He looked down and blushed again.

His pants did little to conceal the monster. Even the head was discernible. He tried to adjust the fabric of his pants, but still couldn't hide the shape.

Abbey had been very firm. She wanted him in that outfit. But, she'd never seen the results. Mark picked up his phone and called her. She'd be there to pick him up soon, and he wanted to get this fixed well before then.

"Hey baby, what's up?" Abbey said. "I'm just passing the Target right now. Should be there in a few more minutes."

"Hey Abbey," Mark said. "Look, I don't know about these pants you bought."

"I'm sure they look fine," Abbey said. "They were very expensive and I had them tailored especially for you."

"I know," Mark said. "But...it really....shows..."

"It's supposed to show baby."

"I know...but not like this." Mark pulled at the fabric of his pants some more, trying to disguise the head of what appeared to be a large phallus, but was padded foam in his underwear. "You can see everything."

"I'm sure it's not as bad as all that." Abbey said with a smile. Driving with one hand, her other sought the moistness between her legs. "Besides, you know that I could care less about the size of your package."

"I know," Mark said, realizing he wasn't going to get his way if he kept agreeing with her, but unable to find a compelling argument the other way. "You just want me to make a good impression when I meet your friends."

"Right," Abbey said. "If it wasn't for your ex, we wouldn't have to worry about such trivial nonsense, but we can't have Jessica thinking my boyfriend has a small cock now can we?"

Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers