Guy Number Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers

"I guess not" Mark's cheeks grew hot. He was well aware of the rivalry between Abbey and Jessica. That didn't make him like this any better.

"And we already took it out for a test drive last week," Abbey continued. "And it worked just fine then, didn't it?"

"Yes." Mark said. It worked too well as far as he was concerned, and with him wearing far less revealing pants. He received free drinks from some cougar. Three pretty girls gave them their phone numbers without him asking. He lost count of the number of times women caught his eye or touched his arm. It felt nice to be wanted like that. But at the same time...it made him feel inadequate.

He tried to rationalize it. He had a new haircut from Abbey's stylist. He had new clothes. He had a pretty girl with him. A pretty rich girl.

But, he'd never received that kind of attention before. He was sure it was due to...the thing. He couldn't help but think back to the picture Abbey showed him of Julie, kneeling down before a thing like that, mouth parted, as big- awestruck.

One star. That's what Julie had rated him.

Mark looked down at the shape of the cock nestled against his leg. This was no once star cock. This was at least four stars.

But Mark wasn't one star. Not to Abbey. She said he was the best. Even when he was premature. Even when he was...less than average in size. It was a little embarrassing - sure.

He remembered looking up at her from down between her thighs. Abbey looking down at him, cheeks flushed, tongue curling up between her ivory teeth, blue eyes shining, filled with awe.

This small bit of embarrassment was insignificant in contrast to that. Mark would do it.

"I understand about Jessica, but I'm just a little nervous about meeting your other work friends." Mark said and put on a coat long enough to hide his new bulge. He knew Abbey would make sure he took it off later, but Mark still had to get out of the apartment without Jake seeing his new bulge.

"Don't worry, it'll be boring. But it won't be boring for us lover," Abbey said. "Because I got a little present in the mail tonight."

Oh God. Mark was well aware what sort of present Abbey received in the mail. He pulse began to pound and his cock strained against the rings that held the thing onto him.

"It's a radio controlled vibe," Abbey said. "And I'm going to put it inside your ass and whenever I get bored I'm going to turn it on."

"I can't do that Abbey." Mark protested. "That's just...too much."

"That's what she said," Abbey giggled. "Guess what else, I've got one inside me right now and you can hold the remote for it."

Fuck. Mark was going to have to do it. She had him.

"We can have a contest of it," Abbey purred. "To see who is the cruelest tease."

"I don't know..." Mark's voice was tight. God, she could get to him. His cock and balls began to ache with need.

"The loser is the other's slave for the rest of the weekend." Abbey licked her lips, reached into her purse and touched the controller to the vibe lodged in her wet sex. "And I got a lot more toys where these came from. Deal?"

Mark gulped. His fear of Abbey's coworkers seeing the shape of his cock now forgotten. What would Abbey do to him this weekend? What was she going to make him do? What sort of toys did she have?

"Deal," he whispered. The thought of winning never entered his mind.

Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers