Guys Make Good Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yeahha, Amber, let me fuck your little throat,” I said as I pumped her mouth. She was gasping for air and her mouth was open as wide as she could manage in order to breath. This just presented me with more of her throat and I buried her face in my crotch with my hands.

“Fuck, Fuck, Fuck,” I uttered as I screwed her little throat. I let her face up after a couple of deep thrusts and she was relieved to get some air. The little nympho coughed and giggled as air rushed back in her head and she caught her breath.

“Wow, you like it rough,” Amber said and appeared light-headed. She grinned at me and her braces stuck through her lips. Her mouth was wet and drool leaked from the corners of her lips. “I could feel your cock hitting the back of my throat,” she exclaimed. Her left hand came up and rubbed her throat and she flicked her eyelids.

This hot little minx had me ready to explode and I leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth. I was turned on and so was she so our mouths melted together. We broke our kiss and I moved her head back over my cock. My cock was pointing straight up and I couldn’t think of a time it was any hard then it was right now.

“You love sucking cock?” I asked her and smiled at her.

Amber didn’t speak but her gestures and nod spoke volumes. She nodded ‘yes’ bringing her left index finger up to her lips and grinned. I winked at her and motioned for her to continue. She giggled and opened her mouth wide and looking up at me sideways took my cock in her mouth.

‘You’ve got a great mouth,” I told her, taking her head and turning it so my cock pushed into the side of her mouth. Her cheek bulged and she giggled. Her laugh made me want to fuck her cheek for a while and I took my hands and bounced her head on my cock. Each stroke made her giggle and made me want to do it more.

“Come on, suck that dick,” I told her and she grinned on my cock. As I was readjusting my hands to fuck up into her throat, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. It was the security guard and he had apparently doubled back. He was standing on the other side of the car next to the passenger side of my car. He had a smile on his face and he was trying to watch without getting caught. He saw that I had discovered him and ducked down but when I didn’t do anything, he rose up and began watching us. He glanced around the cars and up and down the aisles to make sure he nor Amber and I could be seen.

I looked back to Amber and began bucking my hips up into her mouth. She had an incredible ability to suck my cock without choking but I was going to put her to the test. Her mouth began omitting wet, popping sounds as she drooled from the corners of her mouth.

“Yeahha, suck my cock you little slut,” I groaned as my balls swung up and down and bounced off her cheek. Amber giggled as she throated me and I could tell she liked me calling her a slut and loved me putting her through the paces.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jerry was enjoying the show too. Though I couldn’t see below his chest, I could tell he was stroking himself. His shoulders slumped and from time to time, he glanced down at his waist. His face was red and I could tell he wasn’t far from painting the side of the car in front of him.

I wasn’t too far off myself as I watched Amber’s cheeks hollow and bulge. I cupped the back of her head with my left hand, while my right hand moved back to her ass. I rubbed it as she sucked and my balls began to bubble up. The feeling of my cock head rubbing along her tongue and the back of her throat was too much now.

‘”Oh god, keep sucking, keep sucking,” I pleaded as I pushed her face into my lap. Amber buried her head in my lap and I could tell I wasn’t the first guy she had swallowed. She eagerly tried to take me as deep as she could and when I began to spurt she began swallowing in spastic gulps.

“Swallow me, swallow it all,” I pleaded and held her head so she couldn’t pull of my cock. Her body lurched in her seat as she gagged on my load. She caught her breath as best she could and her eyes watered and teared. “That’s it get all, we don’t want any mess, get it all,” I told her and she did her best to comply. She held my cock in her mouth and widening it, sucked and swallowed my seed. Chills ran up and down my spine as I reacted to her wonderful mouth on my now sensitive cock head. I doubled over her and held her head in my lap until I couldn’t take it anymore and had to pull her mouth off my cock.

“Oh god, that was awesome,” I told her and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled at her accomplishment and took her right hand and wiped her pretty face. Not getting it all she turned her hand over and wiped the rest off her face with the back of her hand. Her smile morphed into a shy but sly little grin and she sat back in her seat. As she sat back I could see tat Jerry had finished too and was anxiously trying to clean himself up before he was spotted

I pulled up my pants quickly and started the car. I glanced at my watch and purposefully turned right to catch a sight of Jerry between the cars. He had ducked down and was awkwardly trying to get his pants back up from a kneeling position. Amber spotted him and started to giggle. She covered her mouth and uttered an excited ‘’Oh my god’. Jerry’s face went red with embarrassment and I wondered if the girls would have to worry about his perverted leering.

“We’ve got about 41-42 minutes until you have to meet up with your friends,” I said a sped off to Bryan’s place. Amber sat back in the passenger seat and pulled up her legs to rest them under her. She leaned forward and changed the radio to a pop station and began softly singing to some‘Hillary Duff’ song. Amber had a great voice to go along with the tight little package.

At Bryan’s, I wasted no time getting Amber inside. She hugged me as we walked to his door on the second floor. She felt great as she rested her head on my shoulder and chest. I knocked on his door with my left hand as I squeezed her tight little ass with my right. She giggled as we waited for Bryan to get the door. The surprised look on his face when he opened the door made her giggle even more.

“Come, come on in,” he stuttered as his eyes went form me to her. He didn’t take his eyes off of her as she walked past him with me into his living room. He was taken aback by her beauty and stammered out, “I thought you were alone so I left the door unlocked for you.” He stepped around in front of us and quickly read up the couch and end table next to it. He took the empty pizza box and dirty shirt and socks and threw them in a closet in the hallway.

“What brings you to over?” he asked and eyes Amber more closely. She smiled and looked at me.

“Bry, this Amber, Amber this is Bryan,” I joked through the introductions. Bryan extended his hand and Amber offered hers and they shook. Bryan looked to me for explanation and I smiled.

“We were wondering if we could use your place?” I asked and winked. Bryan knew exactly what I meant. Over the years we had allowed each other the use of our place if they needed it. It had been quite a while though since the last time, since Bryan had been married.

“Sure,” Bryan said. Being married had allowed Bryan to get about 25 to 30 pounds overweight and he looked tired. He looked so bad that Amber surprised me when she spoke up.

“My friend, Jayden, would love meeting you,” Amber said with a smile. She looked up and down Bryan and it caused him to blush. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and pair of blue jean shorts and he was amused by tiny Amber’s admission.

I looked down at her and she smiled at me. I think she was hinting at a double date in the future and wanted to let us know she had a friend to do it with.

“You mean she has low standards?” Bryan kidded and smiled.

‘No,” Amber protested. ‘”Jayden likes older guys, she likes big, older guys,” she added, diplomatically. Bryan and I laughed at her and she smiled. I hugged her closer and she giggled.

“What do you think about Bryan?” I asked and looked at her.

Amber smiled and looked at Bryan. “He looks good, he’s handsome,” she began to say what she liked about Bryan and than looked at me sideways. Her smile went to a devilish little grin when she realized why I was asking. Bryan’s face went flush as it dawned on him.

“You kidding me?” Bryan asked a little flustered. He looked at me than Amber and smiled wryly.

Amber leaned back into me now and stuck her ass back against my thighs. Because she was so short, I couldn’t push my hips into her ass, so I reached down and picked her up around the waist and hoisted her up so she could push against my cock. She responded by laughing and bringing her arms up and wrapping the around my neck.

I kissed her on the side of the face and put her down. I patted her on the ass and said, “Why don’t you two get acquainted while I go get us a couple of beers.” I stepped past them and headed for the kitchen. Bryan looked at me in disbelief. He probably hadn’t been with a woman in ages as his wife had left him and she probably didn’t let her touch her for months before she walked. “Don’t worry dude, she likes you,” I kidded him and left the room.

Bryan’s kitchen was a typical bachelor’s kitchen. It was messy with and overstuffed trash can. In his refrigerator was about 20 beers, a ketchup bottle that looked like it had been lifted from a fast food restaurant, a couple of bags from White Castle and a box of Arm & Hammer that probably came with the refrigerator. I grabbed a Coors light and popped the top. Bryan knew his refrigeration especially in regard to beer. He had it turned all the way up so the beer was ice cold. I took a couple swigs and headed back to the living room. I wanted to see how Amber and Bryan were getting along.

Now Bryan and I had never shared a girl before so this was new to us. I didn’t really know how he’d react so I was worried he’d balk at even getting near Amber. I soon found out as I rounded the corner to the living room, that if Bryan said ‘no’, Amber was having no part of it. Bryan was facing me but looking down. He had his arms by his sides and was looking intently at her in front of him. Kneeling, Amber was bobbing her head in his lap. Bryan had his legs spread a little to get low enough for her. With her right hand, she was stroking him hard and I could tell by the look on Bryan’s face he was going to cum any minute now.

Bryan saw me out of the corner of his eye and smiled. He gave me the thumbs up sign and mouthed a ‘Wow.’ I laughed and motioned with my hands to take control of her head. He smiled and shook his head ‘no’ as if he didn’t want to offend her. I smiled and gave him the thumbs up sign and he looked at me incredulously. I shook my head to go ahead and he laughed. He brought his hands down and held both sides of her head. He cupped her ears and Amber dropped her right hand down to her side.

I left the room as I realized I hadn’t got Bryan a beer just as he was beginning to rock his hips. I heard him utter a “Oh yeah’ under his breath and wondered how long it really had been. My beer was gone so I got and walked back to the living room. I had a hard on now and was ready to see just how kinky Lil Amber could get.

Bryan looked at me with a red-faced smile as he had his cock in his right hand and was stroking it as Amber eagerly tongued his balls. She was under him as he straddled her and put his balls in her face. He had obviously cummed and as I moved up by them, he mouthed, ‘she swallowed it all’. I smiled at him and handed him a beer. He laughed as he took it in his left and then handed it back to me to open it. I popped it open, handed it back to him and told him to sit down. He looked at me quizzically but did as I asked. He sat on the edge of his couch and stroked himself while I picked up Amber and started helping her out of her clothes. She didn’t have to be asked twice as my hands unzipped her pants and began sliding them down her hips and thighs. She giggled as I struggled to get her out of her pants and almost fell. I left her tiny thong on and even adjusted it so it fit more snuggly. Turning my attention to her t-shirt, I pulled it over her head and she laughed when I stopped with it over her eyes and tangled in her arms and playfully slapped her ass, belly and pussy.

“Hockey fight,” I kidded and helped her get the t-shirt off the rest of the way. She stood with just her bra and thong before the two of us and smiled. She looked from my face to Bryan’s and wondered what we were going to do next. Bryan was thinking it but I said it first.

“Why don’t you dance around a little and show us what you got,” I kidded.

“You mean right here?” Amber giggled and put her right hand to her mouth. “There’s no music,” she added and looked at me then Bryan. I nodded my head for her to go ahead and try it anyway and she grinned and nervously swung her hips back and forth. Bryan looked intently at her hips and I caught him staring at the little patch of fabric covering her pussy and thought of Jerry, ‘’Ole Camel Toe Eye’.

Amber was self-conscious at first but as she began to move, she became more comfortable. She was mouthing the words to some song, so I knew she was dancing to a song in her head. She had me stiff and ready to screw as she swung her body through some moves. Bryan watched her and then winked at me that he was satisfied. I had seen Amber and her friends dancing so I knew she had it in her but was surprised how well she could bump and grind.

I motioned to her to take off her bra and panties as she danced and she laughed. She kept dancing and then began to unhook her bra. She wasn’t a stripper but she sure could be as she took off the bra without missing a beat. Her young breasts sprang from her bra and pointed out straight and perky. Her nipples were hard and begged to be played with. I watched as her hips rocked and her thumbs hooked inside her tiny thong. She eased it down slowly as her eyes looked from me to Bryan and back. Bryan and I were thoroughly mesmerized by her dancing but our eyes were transfixed on her puffy little pussy lips as they appeared above her thong. The little minx was clean shaven and my first thought was of her on the corner of a tub shaving her little snatch and then playing with it as she worked herself up into a lather.

I had seen enough and so had Bryan, I moved over to the little nymph and picked her up. Amber giggled as I whisked her off the ground with my hand around her waist and carried her over to the couch. She waited for me to throw her on the couch beside Bryan but I didn’t. Instead I set her down on her hands and knees, with her head over the back of the couch. Reaching down, I pulled her thong from around her knees off her legs. Standing behind her, I was staring down at one of the most perfect asses I had ever seen. Amber looked over her shoulder at me than Bryan and giggled. Her tight little snatch was moist with pussy juice and her puffy lips were slightly spread. I reached down and taking my thumb and index finger, I pried her pussy lips open and she cooed.

“Oh god yes,” Amber murmured as she wiggled her ass to my touch. I turned my hand over and cupped my palm on her delicate flower and massaged her.

“Ooh, that feels great,” she moaned as she dropped her hips slightly and put a finger in her mouth. I bent down behind her beautiful ass and took my hand off her snatch and using both hands spread her cheeks. She cooed again as she was exposed to my perverted whims.

“Put your hands on your ass cheeks and spread yourself open for me,” I told her. She paused for a second and then reached back. She probably hadn’t been asked this before and was unsure what I wanted. She didn’t lack in willingness and using her two hands she pushed them inside her thighs and spread her young pussy lips wide from the bottom. “That’ll work,” I joked and Bryan laughed as he moved to the end of the couch to get a better view.

Taking my index finger of my right hand, I rubbed it around in the glistening juices of her twat and massaged her tender lips. Amber looked back intently and bit her lip. Her breathing had sped up and as I played with her pussy, she began to roll her hips to my touch.

“Her little pussy is on fire,” Bryan joked and looked at her face. He had been a quiet observer for the most part but was now seemingly opening up. “Darling, you play with this pussy a lot?” he asked. Amber shook her head ‘yes’ and scooted a little back to give my finger better access.

“Yeahha, you like the way it feels don’t you?” Bryan kidded her, as he watched her getting off on my manipulations. Amber giggled and spread her lips some more. I took my finger and inserted it in her little pink hole and Amber bucked a little. She pulled her hips away from me and then slid back on the finger. Her pussy lips and hole were tight and her muscles squeezed my finger. “Fuck, she loves it,” he added as he watched the little nymph rotate on my finger.

“Amber fuck yourself on my finger,” I told her and she didn’t need to be asked twice. Taking a hold of the back of the couch, she rocked up and back on my finger. She added a little drop and rise of her hips as her body enjoyed the sensation. Taking my middle finger, I slipped it beside my index finger and she was stretched a little more. Her pussy lips spasmed as she rocked and she moaned as her juices began to produce a squishy sound.

“Ooh, ooh,” Amber moaned as she rocked and rolled on the couch.

Taking my other hand, I used my left thumb and index finger to slightly spread her tiny little asshole. Amber coughed out a gutteral moan when I touched her tight sphincter as she temporarily stopped her breathing, ‘Uuuh’.

Letting her tight butt hole fall close, I wet my left thumb with her pussy juices and massaged her sphincter as I could tell Amber was ready to explode. She cried out, “Oh no, not my asshole.” She was too far-gone to stop me and her body shook as I rimmed her asshole and brought her off hard. “Oh, fuck, oh fuck, ooofffffuuuuccckkkk,” she moaned as her little legs tightened and shook and her young body bounced on the couch.

“Yeahhha,” Bryan said, obviously thrilled by her orgasmic display.

Now Bryan and I have talked a lot about sex and women over the years but we never got into details to the point that I knew what he liked to do with a woman so when I went to the back of the couch to enjoy Amber’s wonderful mouth, I was surprised to see him bury his face in her ass. I laughed as Amber made a face of delight and surprise as she felt his tongue working it’s way along her crack.

“Oh my god, he’s licking my asshole,” Amber giggled as she looked at me and over her shoulder at Bryan’s bobbing head.

I smiled at her and undid my pants. She looked up at me and grinned, she watched me as I unzipped my zipper and pulled out my cock. It was rock hard and pointed right at her. She giggled and leaned her head forward. She kissed it and smiled up at me, before she began sucking on the head. I continued taking my pants off without pulling my cock out of her mouth. Amber sucked on it and rolled her hips as Bryan was working his tongue up and down along her crack to her soppy little pussy. His mouth was loud as he sucked at her juices.

Amber lost my cock as it popped out of her mouth, as she reacted to Bryan sucking on her clit. She moaned from the intensity and her eyes closed.

“Yeah, right there, lick there, lick right there,” she begged Bryan and bit her lip. Bryan tried his best to appease her and moved his mouth. Not finding the exact spot, Amber guided him. “Lower, yeah, yeah, lower,” she told him. Her right hand went behind her back and she grabbed at Bryan’s head frantically. When his head was where she wanted it, she began to grind her hips back at his face. “Oh yeah, oh yeah,” Amber moaned as she began to cum.